From Stephen to Stevie Ch. 03

Story Info
Stevie is a woman now, pussy mouth and arse ! perfect...
1.2k words
4.66
5.2k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christmas came and went, we chatted over Skype but she was generally a little subdued. Her surgery was booked for January, but that is my busiest month as an FD so I couldn't join her. She didn't want me there anyway, wanted to recover and look her best I guess, but I had arranged for her big sister Joelie to travel with her, and I had booked them both into a nice rented apartment for her recovery.

The operation went well, recovery was long, but she is strong mentally as well as physically, and she said for the first time she was really happy as she was now a 'real woman' in her words

Just after Easter, I returned to Asia to see my Stevie, who had undergone major surgery to create a beautiful (I hoped) pussy.

I landed again in Cebu, as I needed a holiday and Stevie met me at the airport, with her bags as she had flown down from Manila. Her hair was nearly down to her belly button, which in the crop top she was wearing I could see was now pierced.

Immediately I had noticed her smile, it seemed to be coming from her heart and not just her face; she had a few tears as she embraced me also. She wore tiny shorts, and there was no doubt that the surgery had removed the part she had hated since for years!

"Honey thank you thank you thank you! I am your complete woman now"

The confidence was brimming over as she was gushing and pouring out the story of her adventures in Thailand, assuring me her pussy was mine and mine only and that she wanted somehow to really thank me.

We went to the same hotel, in fact it was the same room, I requested that as the hotel was pretty empty after the Easter holidays, and as the bellhop brought the bags in, I think we both realized that this was where it all began. I tipped the man well, Stevie squeezed my hand.

I locked the door, and turned round, and there stood Stevie in matching white bra and panties only. I noticed she had enlarged her breasts also, knowing that without her cock she would have way more confidence as a woman, they were D cups now which she unveiled by unclipping the back cupping them and releasing them. Her nipples looked bigger also- maybe the hormones, I dint like to ask.

She pirouetted and turned her back on me, bending over, pulling her panties off, and then she turned round and revealed herself in al her glory.

Well- the surgeon had carried out a magnificent job, her pussy was a sit, with ta slightly prominent clit hood poking up, and she had pubic hair for the first time,. Cut into a neat triangle.

Quite the woman. She lay on the bed and said...

"Fuck my pussy now- I want you honey, cum in me, lets make a baby haha"

As people know the post op pussy isn't really self lubricating, so I thought I would carry this vital task out, I disrobed, climbed on the bed, spread her thighs and started to lick her pussy, she moaned a little and I could sense she was really getting off on being treated like a real woman. My finger slipped inside the jar of lube, and I coated my cock with it, before moving up her body and kissing her engorged nipples before tongue wrestling with her,

After a short time Stevie couldn't wait any longer and she grabbed my cock and aimed it at the entrance to her pussy. I entered, it felt tight and slick. I slowly moved deeper, but I couldn't get all the way inside. She asked me to stop and go slowly which I did until she started to get used to the length and the girth of my massive cock.

So many thoughts were going through my mind as this was the young femboy I met in Manila who was now a grown woman, I closed my eyes and spurted 7 shots of hot cum inside her cunt, anointing every surface with my juice.

I looked at her, she had a smile of pure satisfaction, although I am sure she didn't climax, I wasn't even sure what a post op climax would be, But She seemed the happiest girl in the world.

We got showered and dressed in swimming outfits, she wore the skimpiest one possible and I could see her perfectly formed pussy lips as she walked towards me. We went to the pool, she walked around with an amazing strut, and many men simply stared at her perfect body and those D cup tits.

That night as we got ready, she leaned over the bed, knowing my penchant for anal sex and said those words.

"Honey can you fuck my arse please?"

Well -- what man needs a second request like that. She bent over the bed, and my view was so different, in place of her hanging ball sack and cock was a beautiful slit.

She had already lubed her arse, so I went straight in deep and hard, she gasped and bucked back, her knees collapsing on the bed, and as I followed her, I reached places I have never reached before. I was rampant, fucking her brutally, then softly, before cumming so deep in side her I didn't think it would ever find it's way out again!

I was a little older, so I had popped a Viagra, and as I pulled out, I was still hard, so I went to the bathroom, washed my cock, and as she pay back on the bed I spread her knees and entered her new cunt. After about ten minutes, I was sweating despite the air conditioning and managed to cum again, deep inside her slightly looser pussy.

She had already showered, and looked remarkably fresh, so she pulled on a pair of skimpy panties, dressed and waited for me.

As we walked down to the bar where we had a cool drink whilst waiting for a taxi, she told me that her arse and cunt were both leaking my juice and she loved it- felt completed as a woman to have satisfied her man.

I wasn't sure how I would feel when I fucked her pussy, but it did feel different to a genetic girls pussy, but nonetheless delightful.

That night she was a little sore, so she sucked my dry, and we went to sleep. During the night, the storm woke us, she pressed back into me, and my cock stiffened so she out it back in her arse and I slowly fucked her, whilst stroking her new clitoris. She seemed to get very excited- I'm not sure what that meant in terms of an orgasm, but there was a lot of gasping, nipple squeezing and lip biting.

The week passed in a haze of fucking her new cunt, her arse and getting sucked by that glorious mouth.

She was a smorgasbord of delight, a playground for me to explore, and a beauty to take out and treat.

I hope you enjoyed this tale of transition, it was an expensive process but Stevie is delighted and I see her as much as I can.

We are not married, that can wait until I can retire and we can have one home, most likely in Europe