From the Author (audio version)

Info
My welcome message to you & future listeners. [F4A]
813 words
4
1.4k
1
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IvHAuthor
IvHAuthor
22 Followers

Welcome. I hope you're comfortable. If you're not, loosen your ties, unfasten your bras, and please feel free to sit back in your favorite chair. Or, better yet, lay back on your bed and invite me in as you read my words. Get comfortable, close your eyes if it helps you relax. Let my words caress your brain and infect your imagination with my suggestive daydreams, sensual fantasies, and lewd desires.

The thought of you, secreted away, alone in your bed, reading my fantasies excites me. I wish I were there, unseen, watching your pupils widen with interest as I describe the worlds of my mind. I wish I could see the moment of your arousal, to be privy to the exact phrase or image in your mind's eye that makes your fingers wander. Where will they go first -- to your lips as you imagine a first kiss? Can you feel a phantom mouth pressing against yours, parting your lips and sucking on your tongue? Or would your hand wander under the waistband of your pants to gently tease your clit or cock, to make them ready for fantasy's first encounter, and the desire to rub or penetrate somewhere warm, wet, and inviting?

I would like to watch you, reading and touching yourself, your mouth parting as hot breath escapes in soft gasps. Will you leave your clothes on because you're already too excited to bother with them, or will you need to remove them, to be unencumbered, naked and free to stroke and caress anywhere, everywhere while you visualize what I've written for you?

Don't rush. Don't make this a perfunctory errand, something to do to get yourself ready for sleep. I want you to languish in the pleasure and tease yourself with the sweet pain of taking your time. I want you to approach the precipice and then back away before you fall into a chasm of bliss. I want you to luxuriate in caresses while you imagine another's hands and mouth in their place. Who is your provoking phantom, your spectral lover that you desire above all others? Whisper their name against the sultry aura of need that surrounds you as you drink deep from desire's never-ending cup of lust. How does their name taste on your lips? I like that my words have inspired the rendezvous taking place in your mind's eye. I can almost see in my own mind how you've borrowed my words, replacing the face and body with the one you most want.

I would like you to catch me watching you. No, don't hide yourself. No excuses or apologies are needed or wanted for your behavior. I like it. I love watching you. Don't stop just because I'm here. Keep touching yourself. Keep reading. Read aloud to me so I know what makes you catch your breath. Highlight or point out passages that makes you quiver deep inside, want to taste, bite, slap, scratch, feverishly ride, rub, stroke, or shove yourself so deep inside. Let me watch as your hands move all over your body. Teach me what you like, how to touch you the right way so that you curse and ache and writhe. Teach me those secret places that you wish but don't dare to ask someone to lick, nibble, suck, squeeze, spank. I want to hear your "Oh God yes, just like thats", "please, please, please, don't stops," and "Oh fuck yeses." Show your most sordid longings to me. Envision all your lascivious cravings being fulfilled. Watch me with your lust-clouded eyes as I watch your pleasure. You will see your desire mirrored back at you.

Maybe I'll join you on your bed. Maybe my hands will steal caresses, exploring every inch of you. Maybe I'll just stand back and continue watching you, your hips moving desperately against your invisible lover, wanting to claim more of them with each vigorous thrust, push, grind until you climax. I want to hear the symphony of carnality escaping your lips. I want to hear the muted percussive friction of your hands, ardent, fervent, and frantic, bringing you ever closer to that little death and rebirth every last one of us needs.

You're beautiful when you cum. Your face is twisted with the most exquisite mixture of relief, yearning, and joy. I'm feeling my own excitement, silky and moist, demanding attention, just thinking about your gratification. I would like to liberate every drop of your pleasure and keep it as my trophy, to smooth it on to my skin, to rub it into the flowing desire between my thighs and let the thoughts and liquor of your orgasm linger and meld with my own.

Do not wear yourself out after the first fantasy or two. I am far from done with you and want you to enjoy every moment.

With You in Lust,

The Author

--:--
--:--
1.0
IvHAuthor
IvHAuthor
IvHAuthor
22 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
IvHAuthorIvHAuthor10 months agoAuthor

@Paul4play 😉 Thank you! Glad you liked it! 😊

Paul4playPaul4play10 months ago

Yes.

Please.

I may catch you watching me, and invite you to come closer…to share the journey of desire and exploration, increasing tension in unison, and sweet release in tandem….

Share this

Similar Stories

The Changeling Ch. 01 The beginning of a new adventure.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Waterfall A witnessing of an erotic scene while out walking.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Neighbors - Rob and Sarah A new home and a new not-so-nice neighbor.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Be Careful What You Wish For Ch. 01-03 My boyfriend pushes me and I meet someone new.in Group Sex
She Was a Good Girl Repressed Wife falls into an affair.in Loving Wives
More Stories