From the Bedroom to the Subway

Story Info
Bedroom edging leads to bondage on the train.
8.3k words
4.63
9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sighed content with my Sunday. Getting the perfect view of the walking goddess herself as I lay in her lap, Diane. I've been terrified of dating purely because I have zero social skills when it comes to the opposite sex, and have been labeled as too timid by many people. I met Diane working at a mini gold place, and from her first gaze, I felt like I was under her spell. She said I was pretty, and that was that. She told me to give her my number. Being slimmer, with decent muscle definition, and being 6'0 she made me feel like I was so small and helpless just from her gaze. Very Gothic alternative vibe. Her pale skin, traditionally dark clothing, and black hair that usually was a glossy curtain around her shoulders was in a messy bun that still looked amazing. Her styled outfits were replaced with a long black shirt and nothing else, which was a constant thought running in my head, as I rested on her soft bare thighs. Looking up at her critical gaze as she scrolled on her phone I couldn't help but glance at the mounds of her large chest, and despite my desires, I was still fully content.

She introduced me to BDSM slowly and I loved every second of it. She says she'll start pushing my boundaries when I discover them. The first thing that was established was her influence on my day-to-day life. She decided what I wear, what I eat, and what I do outside of work hours. Having her decide things for me has not only made me happy but strangely vulnerable and clingy. I was lying my head on Diane's lap as she ran her fingers through my hair. She had me dressed in a white tank top with gray running shorts. Our morning has been peaceful and relaxing. She gently stroked my cheek as she scrolled on her phone while I colored with pencils. Her fingers went from my cheek to my chest, softly rubbing it. The feeling was soft and sensual. I tried to subtly turn my head to see if I could get a peek under her long shirt, but couldn't make anything out without being more obvious. I felt the stir between my legs and sighed. The past few days have been relatively quiet but Mistress has started training me on self-control. One way to do that is to not get too fully excited. So grinding against me without warning, random palming between my legs wherever she pleased, and licking my neck when I wasn't expecting her. Her response is always that I should control my body to her instruction. If she tells me to not get hard, I shouldn't be. Simple as that.

As I took another breath to keep myself from growing. Without warning, I felt Mistress' hand reach out and cup between my legs and firmly start massaging deeply for a few seconds before Just as quickly releasing her grip and going back to rubbing my chest. I audibly gasped as I felt her hand between my legs, and not so subtly shook as she released me. I looked at her but she seemed intent on her phone as if she didn't just mold me like putty in her hands. "Mistress... what was that?"

"Huh, sweety?" She said absentmindedly, barely glancing at me.

"Mistress... you just gra-" and before I could finish that sentence she reached out and started fondling me just as eagerly this time I moaned loudly as my slowly growing cock went from semi-hard to fully hard. Self-control was one thing I'd be dead to not be fully hard for her groping me like this. She stopped again typing something on her phone. I whined from her lack of touch before a few seconds her hand fully gripped my cock, her thumb fiddling with my head. She didn't fully start jerking me off, but more rhythmically squeezing my dick as she flicked my head causing my head to get even more swollen and for my entire length to throb. She did that for about 20 seconds before slowly squeezing, and squeezing firmer each time until it was almost painful before suddenly releasing me entirely.

"Mistress!" I cried out officially having no shame and frustration at my peak.

"You wanna see something amazing, Mikey?" She said coyly with a small smirk. Thrown off by her reaction I only nodded.

She turned her phone screen to me, and I realized she was recording the whole time! She started recording right before she initially groped me. Because I looked at myself relaxing and immediately changed to shock, embarrassment, and lust as I felt her first touch. From frustration and discomfort to her first release to seeing my own eyes go cross-eyed with pleasure when she restarted and the pitiful whines. When it went to the part of her fully gripping my cock I saw that the head of my dick was heavily leaking precum into my shorts creating a dark gray gluey stain with the tightness of her grip. Despite her hand being slightly smaller it looked like she could so easily break my cock with how tight her grip is. It was so humiliating but despite that, I couldn't stop watching my own face.

It was then that I felt in real time her again rubbing me. I looked down to see the stain grow with her groping. "Hey Mikey" she whispered softly, " does my good little kitten enjoy this type of touch?" I nodded eagerly, afraid she'd stop if I didn't.

The phone dropped from my hands and I looked up and found my face pressed into her chest as she hummed seemingly satisfied with the adjustment. She spoke softly but still full of heavy meaning "it's a shame I'm gonna stop right before you cum"

I was panting heavily with the way her hand was fully controlling me, but I still felt shocked by her words. "Mistress... please don't! I can't stop" she nodded with mock pity, "yeah but I'm definitely gonna stop... unless... nah never mind definitely gonna stop."

"Unless what?!?! I'll do anything!" She smirked before picking up her phone and showing me a photo and my mouth dropped.

"You want me to... do that," she smiled with a mischievous glint "nothing too serious, but ever since I've been thinking of this."

She suddenly stopped her stroking and I immediately tried to reach to give my own relief but Mistress firmly grabbed my wrists and she spoke firmly. "I didn't give you permission, next time you'll be punished."

My entire body trembled both from desire and her words. "I'm sorry, I'll do it! But please don't stop!" She patted my cheek and pushed me into her breasts again.

My cock leaked even more, I still felt comforted. She kissed my temple "Let's go to the bedroom and I can show you how to set it up... Then I'll stroke that cute lil cock until you cry out my name." I felt myself blush at her words, despite my eagerness.

She swatted my ass as I got up and ran to her bedroom which caused my already hard dick to twitch. She pointed to her closet and I opened the door to see many shelves and drawers I scanned the shelves until I saw the properly labeled drawer. "Um... which ones?" I asked staring at all the different colors, her hands slid between my arm and ribs and she pointed at the ones she wanted. I quickly grabbed them and stared at the bed.

I was too eager to think so I hopped on the bed and immediately took the metal stainless steel cuffs and enclosed them around the posts and quickly cuffed my ankles before wiggling up to the end of the bed before I realized the issue. "Mistress... can you help with these?" I bound my lower body and couldn't reach the upper bed to set up the cuffs.

I looked over and she rolled her eyes playfully "so you want me to bind you RIGHT NOW?" she smiled like she was amused by my behavior.

Mistress nodded walking over " next time kitten, please do it how I ask. I like to clamp the wrists and ankles last." I blushed and nodded looking down. She took my face In her hands before pulling it up to her lips deeply kissing me. I heard the click of the binds on the bed posts and My hands were brought back. I laid down as my hand extended one by one up until I felt the cold feeling of Steele on my wrists.

I tested my mobility and I could only move my ankles and wrists a half inch before the chain was taught. Only when I tested the binds did I realize how truly vulnerable I was. I looked at Mistress and she seemed so satisfied and happy with me in this position, her face having a beautiful smile, in a simple black oversized shirt that went down to her mid-thigh, and her bare pale legs looked amazing. Even her feet looked so elegant and soft. Which surprised me because I've never even thought about feet. I don't think I have a Foot fetish, I think it's a simple Diane Infatuation. Her entire body, mind, and soul were my deepest desires. Her dyed black hair was in a messy bun, and not any makeup that I could see covered her face. Utterly perfect

"Time for lessons Mikey" she smiled leaning over the bed. This was a phrase that meant I forgot a rule or did something I shouldn't have.

"What did I do?" I asked confused. She smiled, stroking my cheek before touching my chest... more specifically my shirt... damn she's right.

Rule #6. For any type of BDSM, it is the responsibility of Michael to ask what his level of undress is. If not asked, and incorrect Mistress will punish within the limits established

Before I could say anything she pinched my lips together in her fingers. "I could see it on your face. You know you forgot the rule, and Mistress sees this as a perfect time for another experience... edging." She palmed me through my shorts, and my dick which was starting to settle down quickly grew back.

"I wish you would have taken off your shorts Mikey... I would have loved sucking your cock."

I thrusted my hips up as I felt her hands start to pull away again "Mistress..., please do it." "Aw do you wanna feel what a soft warm wet mouth feels like on your lil fella." Emphasizing little with a squeeze of my shaft. I nodded to her words relieved she is still touching me.

"Okay... but you have to watch me the whole time! And no complaints." She said firmly. Complaints? What would the complaint be?

I soon realized what she meant because she never said she'd take my shorts off. My member was standing straight up tenting through my shorts like a flag promoting my embarrassment and lust. She leaned down and took my shorts-covered dick in her mouth. She made eye contact the entire time as she slowly bobbed her head... and I could barely feel any of it. I felt the pressure go on my shorts but there was no true feeling of a blow job. Despite all this, I still felt her doing this made her all the hotter. My frustration for the lack of touch was driving me crazy I tried to pull my binds down but I was helpless. "Please take off my shorts! I wanna feel you!"

Mistress only smirked "aren't you enjoying this?" she said coyly. "Dang maybe if you listened you could feel me drool and slobber all over your cock and make love to it as I've fantasized about so many times... maybe next time." Her dirty talk almost made me climax on the spot.

The raunchy dialogue coming from her lips brought me to another level of lust I didn't know I had. "Get rid of my shorts! Please! Take off all my clothes! Please rip them off!" Mistress' eyes flickered with some recognition of something before she hopped off the bed causing me to whine.

She left for a few seconds but it felt like hours. She had something behind her back but she reached out and took my t-shirt and flipped it over my head so I could only barely make out her silhouette. I saw and felt her figure straddle me. I heard the very soft sound of fabric being removed and a piece of cloth was in my hand. I felt her breath softly into my ear as she whispered "it's a shame you won't see my grind naked on you either." When I realized she was completely naked and straddling me I pulled hard on the chains desperate to try and get the shirt off my head but I felt a hard pinch on my nipples as she tweaked them with her thumb and forefinger.

"This is part of your punishment. No matter how eager... you ask what you should do when it comes to us." I felt her hands slide down between my legs squeezing my aching member over my shorts, this time tugging it much harder. "Understood?" She asked, squeezing tighter and I nodded, getting lost in the feeling of her touch.

She released me before what felt like a hard flick hit my tip causing me to jump "answer me, or I can leave you in here while I go ride my vibrator in the other room." Two thoughts entered my head at once. Mistress naked and humping a vibrator as she cums and the fact that I might not see that or get relief of my own. "I understand! I promise I'll do whatever you say, and never do things like this without instruction."

I felt her nod "good boy. Now that that's settled. Let's get around to putting you on edge. And I mean REALLY on edge." The stinging tip of my dick started being gently rubbed with Mistress' hand and I found myself washed away in that feeling. The consistent and smooth rubbing was euphoric. I felt myself gradually starting to lose the sense of anything other than that hand rubbing my still fully clothed dick. The front of my shorts with all the starting and stopping has left a rather large slimy mess which also helped provide some much-needed lubrication.

I felt something hot and slightly damp against my exposed thigh and I realized it was Mistress. Her hands gradually danced softly and firmly running along my exposed skin and roughly rubbing in between my legs. All the while I felt the warmth and wetness between her legs increase until a rather large feeling of my upper leg was thoroughly drenched. I couldn't move around as much as I wanted to because of the chains but every time I would get close to climaxing it seemed Mistress knew right before it got past the point of no return. She would either stop completely or start rubbing another part of my body. I was past the point of normal verbal complaints and rather just stick to the guttural grunts, whines, and gasps that came naturally.

After a half hour of this treatment, I heard her voice thick with lust "you finally want those pesky clothes off so you can really feel me?" I nodded and felt something cool and metal feeling slide against my stomach and I heard the sound of clothes being cut. I suddenly saw the glint of scissors very slowly cut my clothes away from my body so I wouldn't be surprised or injured. She seemed to be going slow intentionally to build tension cutting at different parts in a strange pattern seeing random bits of light pour through the shirt until with a final snip the shirt was off me and as my eyes readjusted and I could finally see her after all this.

Mistress still straddled on top of me looked down at me with a combination of pride and desire. She spoke almost In a whisper "keep your eyes on me." I could only stare into her beautiful eyes, they seemed to almost radiate. A very small part of me could still hear the sound of fabric being cut but that part didn't care nearly as much as the rest of me. I felt cold metal against my hip and she leaned down and finally kissed me. Despite being so on edge this kiss did the most. If I could die right now I wouldn't be upset. I've never felt so much desire from another person.

I then felt the cold metal on my other hip and in our kiss, I felt her smile. "Time to see my handy work." She kissed me briefly before getting up from the bed and staring down at me. I looked down to notice the wetness in between her legs and her beautiful pale breasts jiggling with every move of her body. She reached down and I anticipated the touch of her hand in between my legs and instead felt her grab the front waistband of my shorts. I looked down to see that she cut my shorts so they were cut completely through on both legs from my mid-thigh to my waist. So the only thing keeping my shorts together was just where they were placed.

She reached into the bedside table where there was a small bottle of oil, and a soft citrussy scent filled the air. "I'm going to massage your cute little cock. If you make it thirty seconds I'll lick it. If you make it another thirty seconds of licking I will suck you off until you cum, and I'll suck you off whenever you want, however, you want for the next week. But if you cum before the minute is up... You have to do something for me."

The idea of her finally touching me was too much to pass up. "Deal!" She poured out a generous amount of oil in her hands and less than three seconds later did I realize how badly I was gonna lose this bet. She's edged me for over 30 minutes and now I have to survive a whole minute?

I suddenly remembered a breathing trick Mistress talked about how controlling breathing can help with lasting long. I did just that. I slowed down my breathing and closed my eyes and despite the ecstasy, I felt the urge to cum may not have gotten better but certainly didn't get worse. After 25 seconds I heard Mistress say softly "Aw you took what I taught you and trying your very best aren't you? Breathing is great. Except you forgot one thing.... open your eyes."

I opened them to see Mistress bent over on the end of the bed her ass up in the air and her mouth centimeters from my dick as she looked me in the eyes she dragged her tongue from the underside of my cock to the very tip like how you lick a popsicle without breaking eye contact. "You can cum."

The sight of her doing this stopped my breathing entirely and I felt a final explosion from my cock as my orgasm took me. It felt like I was cumming for hours and I felt myself cum from my lower back. She milked my cock with her hands as she helped me ride through it. After an eternity she slowly stopped. I was in a daze as she cuddled up next to me. "Very good Mikey, you did great, and I'm proud you lasted so long."

I blushed despite having been through all that her praise made me feel good. She gently unclamped my upper body, and my arms rested to my sides for the first time, noticing their soreness. I looked down to see that my chest, stomach, and thighs looked thoroughly soaked with splotches of my orgasm. Mistress still reached me and pulled me into her arms where she cuddled me despite the mess and we rested for an hour.

"Hey Kitten... you ready to hold up your side of the bet?" I nodded looking at her still very much in the euphoria of my climax.

"Answer me this baby boy... How are you getting home?

I looked at her confused, "you said you could drive me or take the subway is that right?"

She nodded, confused by her response " um..... What am I missing?" She smiled teasingly "walk me through the process of how we go from here to your place to back?"

Still thoroughly confused "well we may shower if you want" to which she nodded approvingly. "We dry off, get dressed, and head out... right?"

"In a perfect world, we could if we had those things." Her tone was thick with humor.

"What are we missing?" I asked confused.

She leaned in and whispered "I know you were dying of lust when I was teasing you... but what are we missing?" I shook my head and shrugged my shoulders thoroughly confused.

She kissed my head and nibbled on my ear, looking like she was trying not to laugh "clothes kitten... Where are your clothes?"

I stopped and thought about it "they're right... over... there... oh my god!" I looked at the pile of loosely cut fabric on the floor and I realized that not only was my shirt just ribbons of white material, but my shorts were also cut into thirds.

She spoke softly "So I have a naked lil whore here who is gonna do everything I say right? Cuz now you're going to be humiliated." I gulped as I realized just how much she wanted to dominate me, and we both couldn't help but notice my cock slowly growing over the idea.

Part 2

Diane was smiling at me. She looked like she had me in the palm of her hand and she pretty much did. "So how are we to get back to your place slutty boy? I'm pretty sure you need clothes sooner or later, so we better get a move on!" She stood out of bed naked and I stared at her, partially forgetting the problem.