From the Bedroom to the Subway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I feel your gut instincts are good, but you need to watch the words you use." The lights flickered off. And I felt her hand shoot down my pants and now with the oil, it took no time for her to put me on the brink of orgasm. Suddenly I latched on to her arm desperate to have her continue. I felt her take my arms and out to the standing rail behind my back. I thought that was her way of telling me to behave but she had other thoughts. I felt something around my wrists and within seconds I realized I was bound to the rail with my hands behind my back in public. I shifted my wrists and it felt like the rope I saw earlier. Suddenly the lights flickered back on and I expected reactions, people to point but in reality, no one saw anything. Too crowded to notice.

She leaned into me fully "you've used the words ``NEED" and "HAVE TO" and a whole bunch of words that imply you have a choice. At the end of the day, you need to trust me to make those decisions and control them. You can want anything, but to demand it... That's not how this works, so I'll show you what I mean and you have to face the consequences."

Before I could say anything the lights flickered off and I felt my dick get pulled out into the open once more and a heavy pour of oil directly onto my cock before she started stroking me. She whispered softly "take this for instance, do you need to cum?" I was panting but nodded. Suddenly I felt a familiar bundle of satin and the most delicious taste go into my mouth. "But you also NEED to pleasure me?" I moaned into the panties which mostly muffled my moans.

"So here's the deal, I can get you to cum, and it will be amazing. But the second you finish... I'm walking to the next subway car for the next 3 stops and my shorts will be around your ankles and my thong will be around your knees... And yes people will notice... and point... and laugh. But I will give you an orgasm upon request for the next month. Unlimited supply of creaming your shorts with my touch... however if you do pick that... you won't get to see, touch or taste what made you so hypnotized earlier. No naked cuddles, no lessons, and no pleasuring me."

I felt her flip her skirt, and she started grinding her naked sex into my exposed thigh. "Or I can teach you how to satisfy me completely... But I can deny your orgasms if I want to... this one is guaranteed to be denied... so all the oil, and you're raging hard-on, will only result in sexual frustration."

I grunted to get her attention because I was still mesmerized by the scent. This decision was surprisingly easy. She pulled up my shorts and gently took out the panties just as the light turned on. She rested against me so my hard-on was pressed between us. "Mistress... I want to SERVE you... Deny every orgasm. I.... get my strength from you... so I never want you to leave me... even if it's just a subway cart away. I'll be horny, I'll be begging for an orgasm but if I can't satisfy you, then I don't deserve an orgasm."

She looked at me shocked at what I said. The lights flickered off and I suddenly felt my arms unbound and a faint wet sound was heard before I felt her fingers slide into my mouth and I tasted the same thing as before except this time it was concentrated.

"Enjoy the taste because these fingers were just in me... and That little speech sealed your fate... you're mine now. Forever." The lights flickered on and we met our gaze. I was still sucking on her fingers. A few people stared at us probably with weirded-out looks. A tall muscular kid dressed in this outfit with a raging hard-on sucking on the fingers of a beautiful goth girl probably looks weird. But I couldn't care less. I wanted to do everything to make this goddess feel she made the right choice.

She pulled me towards the stairs, her hand gently caressing my ass, even pulling the shorts up more to get a full handful of my ass cheek. I still had a subtle taste of her sweet sex in my mouth, and I think having that taste in my mouth would become a permanent fixture of my life if I'm lucky.