From the Butler to the Maid

Story Info
A cheap butler robot is changed into a transgender sex robot.
2.4k words
4.15
8.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"May I assist you with anything else, Sir?" Jeeves asked again, his digital voice exactly the same as before.

Brian was losing patience. "No, damn it, shut up!"

"I am... sorry, Sir." Jeeves said. He returned his plastic head to a forward-facing position, making his usual servo-pneumatic whirring sound as he did.

Brian took a deep breath and reminded himself that soon this would all be worth it. He would be turning the most annoying male android he had ever seen into a technologically captivating andro-feminine robot beauty.

Jeeves was an old Model A2, made by the now defunct Up-Trend Corp. He was cheap two decades ago, and he was well out of date and out of fashion now. But the Model A2 robots were unlike almost any other androids still available because they were so easily modifiable.

Almost every aspect of an A2's behaviour and appearance could be altered. The face could be removed and swapped out for a new one. The chest could be removed, and then you could install one with tits as big as you pleased. You could change the voice and the default AI just as simple as changing the background on your phone.

Not only that, but you could still get working genitals for these things - male or female. Jeeves was as bare as a Ken doll between his legs right now, but Brian had already picked out something special to get installed there.

Of course, this whole project was to turn the horrible, unsightly Jeeves into a beautiful and fetching transsexual robot, so the bare flat chest would stay, while a big and always erect penis would be installed, along with a soft feminine robot voice and a pretty plastic face and hair to match.

Brian smiled at these plans in his head again. Jeeves whirred as he turned his robotic head stiffly to aim it at his owner.

"You appear to be in a better... better... better mood, Sir."

Brian rolled his eyes. "Jeeves, I told you to be quiet!" he snapped at the robot butler."

Jeeves said nothing more and returned to his original position, whirring and making a barely audible beep from inside his chassis.

The vehicle stopped outside the android service shop in the Red Light District. This was a really nice place to visit for a man like Brian. There were sexy, dolled-up androids everywhere. Robot prostitutes strolled around on the sidewalks, showing their synthetic skin, and flaunting tits, genitals, LED lights, and circuitry for potential customers. It seemed that every other building in this block was a brothel, where you could rent an android or two to fulfill your carnal or technological desires.

But that's not why Brian was here today. He went around to the other side of the autotaxi and got his robot butler out. The vehicle charged Brian's account as it drove away.

"May I assist you with anything else, Sir?" Jeeves asked, in the same way that Brian was already thoroughly sick of hearing.

Brian just ignored him, and started walking into the building. It had the same garish pastel neon lighting that seemed to brighten the entire Red Light District. Since it was the evening, it was welcome, though.

Inside the shop was a desk with a rather nice looking female robot behind it. She must have been a receptionist.

"May I assist you with anything else, Sir?" Jeeves asked again. Brian was counting down the minutes until this male personality could be wiped.

He walked up to the desk. "Hi, I have an appointment with Allie."

The robot girl made a kind of musical beeping tone, and looked at him. She was a glossy hard-shelled plastic humanoid robot, with hydraulics and conduits and wiring visible in some spots. But she was rather attractive, and her blue bob-cut wig was a nice touch.

"Yes, Brian, welcome!" she said, obviously optically recognizing him through software. "Allie is waiting for you in Lab 2. Just over to the right, sweetie!"

"Thanks..." he glanced at the nameplate on the desk "Marion."

Her eyes twinkled with sky blue LED light for him as she smiled.

"Follow me." Brian said to Jeeves as he walked down another hallway, and into Lab 2.

"May I assist you with anything else, Sir?" The robot butler said again. He was ignored, again.

The door to Lab 2 slid open, and Brian looked inside to see a well-lit room with a reclining chair, a table, and a tall, statuesque android. He recognized her from a video call earlier in the week.

"Hi Allie." Brian said to her.

"Oh, hello Brian!" she said. "This must be Jeeves!"

Jeeves awkwardly stood still and looked forward just then.

"Yeah," Brian said. "I'm eager to get him wiped and changed into something sexier."

"Yes, of course, I understand." Allie said. "He's such an antique though! I haven't worked on an A2 in ages!"

"I'm just glad that you can at all. The first few places I contacted wouldn't work on an A2."

"Oh, it's going to be fun working on him! And you already picked out the replacement parts to turn him into your transgender sex robot."

"So, are we ready to begin?"

"Yes, I'll just get you to undress him for me, please."

"Right. Jeeves, undress."

"Yes Sir. I can do that for you, Sir."

The robot butler started whirring and clicking as his body moved in its limited way to undress itself. He wore a cotton one-piece jumpsuit that was patterned to look like a tuxedo. Kind of corny, but there hadn't been a need to replace it.

Once he was naked, Allie walked up to him with a plain old plastic paint scraper and inserted the blade under a seam in his face. She pried and pulled his faceplate off, and put it over onto the side.

"There we go." Allie said, picking him up in her arms and carrying him over to the table. "He looks better already."

Brian chuckled to himself, then decided to tell the android a little more about why he had bought this A2.

"The internal circuitry design is actually one of the reasons why I bought an A2." he told her. "I think those circuit boards... all the wiring and LEDs... that's beautiful."

"Do you now?"

"Yeah. That's why I had you order in a faceplate with the EZ Lock detaching mechanism."

"So you're kinky for robots! Cool!"

"Yes, I am."

"That also explains why you don't want much of the upgraded software that I have for this model. I get it now."

"Yeah. I've been trying to imagine what this A2 would be like with a female face and voice, and I think I'd really like it the way it was originally programmed. And sex, of course."

"Well, first thing I'll do is swap out the hair. It's just a basic scalp swap with an A2. So off comes the old..."

Brian watched as Allie took the paint scraper again and lifted Jeeves' scalp from his head.

"...and on goes the new." Allie said as she tilted the head upward and pressed a new scalp piece into place. This one had an opaque blue plastic bag sealing the hair in place.

"And now the faceplate." the tech said as she retrieved a box from under the table. "This one has the same mechanism we talked about, so you can remove it and reattach it easily while the robot is functioning."

She handed the box to him so he could see it up close. Brian smiled. It was gorgeous. A very pretty and very feminine Asian face, yet still very plastic-looking and obviously synthetic. It was perfect.

He smiled brightly at Allie, handing her back the box. "I love it!"

She smiled too, taking it out of the packaging and preparing to affix it to the front of the A2's head. "Let's see how it looks."

The robot beeped, and Jeeves' voice projected out from behind the faceplate's unmoving lips "New hardware detected. Error. Unable to detect software or device driver files for new hardware preparation and installation."

Brian looked at Allie. "That voice has got to go." he said.

Allie laughed. "I can change it now. You wanted the Jasmine 5 voice, right?"

"Yes, I think so. As long as it's the one that sounded very feminine and very robotic."

Allie smiled as she swung the A2's chest open on its hinges from the middle. "That's definitely Jasmine 5."

The tech's android fingers opened up the A2's computer core and disabled the manual safeguards. "I'm about to do a wipe and factory reset. Anything you'd like to say to Jeeves before I do?"

Brian gave her an "are you kidding me" look and shook his head no.

Allie pressed and held the reset button down for 10 seconds. The A2 sounded a preset series of beeping tones while it completely erased its drives and then reinstalled its core AI programming onto itself again.

"While we're waiting, let's get the penis and anus installed." Allie said. She got another box out from under her table, and began to open and unwrap it.

"And you're sure you want the old-style robot cock that's always erect?" Allie asked Brian.

He laughed. "Yes. It's more synthetic that way."

"Alright. You're all about the synthetic with this one, aren't you?" Allie said as she pried off the bare and useless crotch piece that this A2 had left the factory with.

"Yeah, I want her to be recognizable as a robot from a mile away" Brian said, laughing.

The A2's default voice was heard again: "Model A2 robot Jeeves now ready for service."

The tech then pulled down a small terminal and cable set from an apparatus attached to the ceiling. She plugged one of the cables into the A2's chest, and typed a few commands into the terminal.

The A2 beeped some more, went silent, and then beeped again. It then spoke in that ultra-feminine and ultra-robotic voice that Brian had been waiting for so long to hear.

"Model A2 robotnow ready for service." it said.

"Hey, her lips moved!" Brian said.

"Yes," Allie replied, "new hardware drivers should be loaded and ready as needed now."

Allie attached the big nine-inch penis assembly to the robot's crotch. It was a stiff, erect, and obviously synthetic penis, but it had a perfect shape to it. It's head was perfectly formed, and the balls below its smooth straight shaft were big and round. The robotic apparatus included a fully penetrable and deep anus, with the ability to self-lubricate.

The A2 spoke again in the Jasmine 5 voice, so artificial and almost monotone. "New hardware detected: Genitals - type: penis, testicles, and anus assembly. Installing drivers."

"Wonderful!" Brian said. "She looks so beautiful now!"

"We're almost done." Allie said. "Next, we need to install the ejaculatory and lubricant reservoirs."

The tech retrieved another box, and unpacked a small clear set of pre-filled cylinders with tubing, wiring, and circuitry connected to them.

"I'm glad you chose an A2," she told him, "This is a very easy modification to install."

Brian watched as Allie put the fluid reservoirs into the A2's abdomen, and tucked it away behind a bundle of wiring. Then she fastened it to part of the robot's chassis with a combination of metal straps and a 3D printed bracket.

"Now comes the tricky part." she said, as she got the clear plastic tubing and began to fasten it to the reservoir, and lead it through the robots hips and down to the penis and anus. That part took a while, but Brian had no worries that Allie could perform the task better than he could.

"Let's just test it." Allie said, typing out another command into her terminal keyboard.

"Ejaculating." the A2 said in it's now feminine robot voice.

A beep and a pneumatic pumping sound could be heard, followed by the extrusion of a small amount of glistening creamy white fluid from the tip of that glossy plastic robot penis.

Brian smiled at Allie. "That's going to come in handy!"

"She can ejaculate as much or as little as you want her to now - on command or when you bring her to orgasm."

"Nice." Brian said as Allie wiped off the tip of the A2's penis with a tissue. He watched her poke her index finger into the A2's new self lubricating anus.

"The lubrication system is working too." she announced, wiping that onto the tissue as well.

"Alright." Brian said, already imagining just how it would be put to use.

"One last thing before I close her up." Allie asked, "What's her new name?"

Brian smiled. "Lucy." he answered.

"L, U, C, Y?" Allie asked as she typed it in."

"Yeah." Brian confirmed.

"My name is Lucy." The A2 announced.

"And that's that!" Allie said, disconnecting the terminal and closing up Lucy's chest once more.

"Cool." Brian said. "So she's ready to come with me?"

"Not quite." Allie said. "She has to be re-initialized to recognize you as her owner."

Allie picked Lucy up from the table and set her down on her bare feet on the floor. The A2 whirred and beeped as it adjusted its balance, staring out ahead with those lovely but empty lifeless robot eyes.

Brian remembered exactly how to do this, as it wasn't that long ago that he had done it with "Jeeves".

"Lucy," he said, standing directly in front of her, "My name is Brian. I am your owner."

Lucy looked at him and started beeping again. "Writing ownership data. Remembering face. Hello Brian. I am ready to serve you."

"Let's take this plastic bag off of her hair now." Brian said to Allie.

"Yes, of course." she said, then using her fingertips to peel away a strip of adhesive around the back of the plastic seal.

The bag came off easily after that, and Lucy's lush, black, synthetic hair fell down around her shoulders in large soft curls.

"Wow." Brian said, beholding his newly upgraded robot. "Long hair, Asian face, flat chest, big dick. What's not to like?"

"And just as you've ordered," Allie said "I've installed the programming modules for her to apply makeup, dress in women's clothing, and walk in high heels."

"Thanks so much, Allie." Brian said.

"My pleasure." she answered. "Your account is being charged right now."

"Well, we're off now. We're going to the lingerie shop across the street, then I'm going to take her to a hotel and try out the sex functionality."

"Have fun!" Allie said, smiling. "Oh, and don't forget this tuxedo jumpsuit."

"Oh, you can throw that out." Brian said.

"Come with me, Lucy." he said to the A2.

"Yes, Brian." the robot answered. "I am ready to serve you."