All Comments on 'From the Closet to My Knees'

by Lassie

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Brings Back Memories

I liked the story. It was very close to my marriage history. I married a very beautiful lady that had never experienced anything sexual except for the normal sex act. She hadn't even given a blow job. I saw the situation as one in which I could mold her to my dream situation. I began by getting her to suck me while I ate her pussy, finger fuck herself, use a dildo while I watched her and jacked off. Gradually advanced to getting her a strap on to fuck me with. I realized that my real desire was for her to become a whore that I could use for just about anything I wanted. Took her to ABS locations and had her suck guys off and fuck them in the booths. She was surprised that I wanted to eat their cum out of her pussy and suck their cocks to get them clean. The next step in the process was to convience her to try making out with a woman or at least let a woman go down on her while I watched. What I had in mind was getting together with my sister, whom she had met and seemed to get along with pretty good. She didn't know that my sis was a lesbian. I invited my sister over to spend some time with us, got both of them drunk, started fingering my wife while sis watched. Of course, she got hot and began getting herself off. I casually brought up the subject of the two of them having sex together. I decided it would be easier if I left the room for awhile. I stood in a spot where I could see what was going on and it didn't take long before there was some serious pussy eating being done by both. The end result was that my sister moved in with us and it became routine for them to eat each other, use dildos, etc. Most nights I slept alone or with the two of them. One night while in bed they got into a conversation about their prior sex lives. My sister blurted out that the first sex she ever had was at the pre teen age when I began fucking her. She also brought up the fact that as a very young boy I began sucking off and being fucked by most of the male relatives. She said that I stopped fucking her and became a dedicated cock whore for any cock I could get. Very shortly after that my life changed drastically. I became the slave to the two of them. They made it clear that my pussy days were over unless there was something that they wanted done.I was soon to learn exactly what that meant. I was beaten, whipped, kicked around, and treated like a piece of shit. There were just a few times when I was allowed near their pussies - to suck it dry when the cum had built up in it, to drink their piss anytime they wanted me to, which eventually required that I totally give up drinking any liquid other than their piss unless approved in advance. Depending on the mood there were times when I had to suck their cunts when they were bleeding. As far as I know neither of them ever fucked a man again. One one night per week I was allowed to go out on my own to suck cocks and get fucked. If they caught me with a hard on they beat the hell out of me. I lived that way for a couple of years until they needed the room for additional lesbians to move in and I was evicted from my own home. My wife and I never filed for divorce and although I'm a totally dedicated queer I still love her (the old her). Be careful, You might get what you wish for!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous