All Comments on 'From the Earth to the Moon Ch. 04'

by SassyGal84

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
SynapsisSynapsisabout 8 years ago
Interesting setup, but I can hardly remember all the names

Actually, I'm hard pressed to remember half of the names in chapters 1 and 2. You're telling me that there might be even more names for the upcoming chapters? May have to create a list with notes to keep everything straight.

SassyGal84SassyGal84about 8 years agoAuthor
Re: Interesting setup, but I can hardly remember all the names

Good point. I've got two chapters already in the pipeline, so after that, I'll do a dramatis personae chapter. You know, a cast of characters. Then there will be the soiree, and after that, I would say Cuifen gets a boffin', except the two words don't rhyme. If they did, though, I would definitely be saying that. Oh, and I'll put an asterisk or something by the characters who are semi-historical, like Sonya Kowalevski.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Channeling Edgar Rice Burroughs ???

I like the tone and characters in your story.

It reminds me of the fantastic sci-fi stories of Edgar Rice Burroughs.

Especially the heroic, dashing protagonist.

I look forward to lots more chapters with or without sex.

SassyGal84SassyGal84about 8 years agoAuthor
Re: Channeling Edgar Rice Burroughs ???

I guess there is a nod to John Carter, especially with the moon princess, though no one is laying eggs! Anyway, chapters five and six are awaiting approval, chapter seven I'm working on, and starting with chapter eight is when the sex should start occurring!

JC_The_ContinuerJC_The_Continuerabout 8 years ago
OMG

I think I spoke to damn soon ahahha

I apologise, just as I said ti was a tad slow, you blew me back with nuances and complexities truly an incredible show of your skill.

Yes, it is kinda like John Carter, but still very interesting

JC

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous