From the Outside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her bra was strange. Like a combination half-shirt and reinforced sports bra. Probably some sort of church issue and that threw me off for a moment. Only the very tops of her breasts were exposed, and I kissed the bare skin, and lightly touched them through the thick cloth.

I had no idea if there were hooks in the back but it didn't matter. Jael removed her awkward bra, her perfectly round breasts exposed, sagging only a bit. Amazingly firm.

"You're beautiful," I told her, then held her tight again. Deep French kisses. Her hair was thick, as one of my hands rubbed through it against her back.

I paused for a moment to pull off my t-shirt so I could feel her bare body pressed against mine. Breaking off after a long kiss, I rolled my head down to one side and kissed her neck, lightly, on one side, and then slowly kissed my way up to almost under her chin. Jael gasped, and shifted slightly.

Kissing her lips once again, I could feel the firmness of her nipples against my chest. Backing away slightly, I was able to gently cup her breasts in my hands. Then I kissed them. Licked the hard dark nipples. Ran my tongue slowly down through her deep cleavage.

I placed my hands on her hips, right on the waistline of her panties. Plain white, unflattering granny panties like you probably expected. She seemed to have no objections, so I slid them down to the floor, revealing a thick tangled bush of dark brown pubic hair. There was the scent of her arousal. I gave a few light licks and she inhaled deeply, leaning back against the kitchen counter.

Standing up, I took one of her hands, kissed her, and then gently steered her towards the rear of my trailer. She willingly followed me to the little rounded bedroom at the back. The bed was still unmade, and one of the shades was halfway up. I didn't think any of that would matter to her, and I was right.

She lay down on the bed and as I took off my jeans I thought she might want to fuck right away. My cock was hard, and it was tempting, but I would wait.

One thing I really enjoy is going down on a woman. Jael's wild untrimmed bush of thick pubic hair was mesmerizing. As I moved in I thought I saw that her legs were unshaven, but didn't let that distract me.

I started with a few long, slow licks. Then used one hand, fingers lightly parting her pubic hair out of the way.

Jael tilted her hips at just the right angle. She was from the outside and knew how to enjoy herself. I took my time. Savored her, as well as that moment, though I gave her clit a few quick pokes with my tongue. Jael moaned softly. It might have been possible to bring her to orgasm quickly.

Instead, I eased off a little. Just light, swirling licks. Starting at the bottom and working my way up. One quick poke at her clit but that was all. I could sense that while Jael was getting increasingly aroused, I was also frustrating her. Pleasuring her, but denying her at the same time.

Jael lightly grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled me in closer. Maybe she'd had enough of my tease and denial. So I licked her clit. Gently. Slowly, but with occasional quick bursts. As she began to moan again, I felt the lock of my hair tightening in her grip. I'd been steadily and lightly probing at her clit with my tongue.

She adjusted her position. Hips tilted slightly more, plump thighs closing a bit. Moaning changed to heavy breathing, sometimes punctuated with an occasional gasp.

Then Jael gave a brief thrust of her hips, I could feel that all her muscles clenched. Her orgasm was silent, oddly holding back any loud moans of pleasure. Then her body went slack, and she breathed heavily, loudly. As she lay there relaxed, one of her fingers lightly twirling through my hair, I finished with a few slow, full licks.

When I got up, Jael quickly adjusted her position on the bed, legs spread, staring at my erection that was straining for relief.

I took just a moment to pull a condom from the nightstand. Jael seemed shocked, or maybe she was disappointed. As I pulled it from the wrapper she said it wasn't necessary. Something about how she tracked her fertility and it was a safe time.

Maybe the church didn't approve of birth control. I didn't know, and I didn't want that moment to get derailed. So I just rolled the condom down onto my cock, then moved in and kissed her. Jael made no more objections.

I wanted to take my time. Just slow thrusts, using my full length, all the while kissing her. The intertwining of tongues. That was the first time we had been alone, behind a locked door, everything at that moment was good and I wanted it to last.

Jael wrapped her thick legs tightly around my waist, I had to shorten my thrusts. That somehow made me want to speed up, and I tried to hold back. I'd been kissing the side of her neck, and both of us were breathing heavily.

I wanted to kiss her breasts some more, but Jael had her arms tightly around me, her legs still locked around my waist. Only short thrusts were possible then. I gave several deep exhales, and finally one loud groan.

My orgasm was powerful and somehow intensified with her body wrapped around mine. Jael didn't release me right away, and I gave a few light thrusts, feeling brief aftershocks.

We lay there beside each other, our bodies touching. Sweat drying, breathing slowly returning to normal. I kissed her, and wondered how much longer she could stay before returning to the church's village.

"We should to get together more often," I suggested. "Not just for, times like this. I want to get to know you better. We almost never have a chance to talk, in private. You know I've asked you out a few times and you've always said you can't leave the village. That isn't right."

More than once I offered to pick her up at the village some evening after work, and take her out to dinner. The village is in the middle of nowhere, but I'd looked up a few restaurants that were maybe half an hour or so away. There was some little touristy town that had an upscale place, and when I suggested it she told me that town was evil.

Chewbecca's tags jingled on her collar out in the living room. A quick glance showed me she was sitting up and staring down the hallway at us. Standing watch.

"If you moved this trailer to the village, we'd almost be next door to each other. I'm sure we could find time to get together, discretely," she suggested. Jael also pointed out that I could live at the village for free, as opposed to paying rent for my dumpy lot behind the motel.

Although that seemed like a good point, I knew from talking with the other mechanics that living at the village meant taking a severe cut in pay. After all, the church had to cover the expense of your room and board. While that made sense to me, I was bothered by the idea of not having any money. Not out of greed, understand. To me, money meant opportunity, and if necessary, an exit strategy.

"We should be together," Jael said. "With the church. I've found a place where I belong. I know you left home, looking for a place where you belong. You've found it." Jael took my hand. Warmly, gently, and then kissed me softly.

"You know, instead of me moving to the village, we could take off together," I said. "Leave the church behind."

I described how easy it could be. One day after lunch, I could make up an excuse to step out of the shop, maybe to pick up some parts, but instead I would return to my trailer. Jael would be waiting there.

"You'd have to be sneaky about packing any personal stuff. Maybe put in a cardboard box so people just think its food or regular supplies," I said. "Don't worry about packing clothes. I have money saved up and can buy you some."

Since I'd been at the village shop on the weekends, I worked out of the tool boxes on my truck. There would be no need to secretly pack up my things at the shop there in the city.

"I can have this trailer hitched up, utilities disconnected, and be ready to go in about half an hour," I explained. She could just leave the lunch wagon parked in my spot behind the motel. The church would probably find it in less than a day, so not much inconvenience to them. She could even leave a note saying we had run off together if she wanted.

"Listen," I said. "If for some reason, things between us don't work out, I won't abandon you. I could bring you back here, or to be with family or old friends."

Jael gave me a look. Not one that I cared for. I had seen that expression on her face once before. That was a time when I saw her take what I now know was a.50 caliber Barrett rifle and put several rounds in rapid succession through an engine block over three hundred yards away, under stress.

"I won't leave the church. My role is too important," she said.

I had looked up who Jael was in the bible. I'm not going to quote any scripture here because that turns some people off. However, I will tell you that Jael from the bible wasn't exactly an assassin, but was a killer when the opportunity was right. It was an odd biblical name for this young lady to choose for herself.

Jael got out of bed and started walking towards the living room. Long hair rippling down her back above her beautiful rounded butt. Then she paused in the kitchen and rested one hand on the shelf where the microwave was. Along with her pistol. I thought I heard a low note from Chewbecca.

I felt like something was going to go wrong any moment. Looking at the nightstand where my loaded.357 was in the drawer, only seconds away, but I wasn't sure if that was enough time. I had seen the padded maze at the village, riddled with bullet holes, and Jael had told me she trained in close quarters shooting there. It only clicked in my mind right then, that she had an odd set of skills for a church lady, and why they were necessary was unknown.

I leaned slightly towards the nightstand, had to remind myself to breath normally. If things went bad, Chewbecca was a wildcard. A possible advantage.

Then Jael stooped over and picked her underwear up off the floor. Reaching for her glass by the sink, she swallowed the last of her bourbon, and began to get dressed.

There was no more discussion, no arguing. Once she was ready to leave, Jael gave me a kiss goodbye, and then drove off. It was the lack of any drama that disturbed me. I sensed that she had been on a mission, and failed.

The next day I attended a watered down version of their church service at a small chapel they had, located next to their secondhand clothing store. Normally I would have gone to the village, I really enjoyed the services there, but for some reason I felt like I should avoid the village for a while.

At work, things were business as usual, but somehow, something was, just off. I had a steady workload and was preoccupied with that. As the week wore on I noticed that the other guys were cleaning up the shop a little bit here and there. Jael dropped off our lunches as usual, was friendly enough to me, but she never stayed to join us.

There was a time of day at the shop, mid afternoon, when they didn't have customers dropping off or picking up cars, the office phone didn't ring as often, no other distractions, and you could just focus on your work. It was that time of day on Thursday. I caught a glimpse of a van pulling into the back lot behind the shop, and was surprised to see it there.

It's what the church called a special project vehicle. Disguised to look like an old worn out conversion van. Faded paint job, cracked fiberglass trim, most people would never give it a second glance. However, that van was originally owned by some company that serviced ATM machines or hauled money for banks. It had armor plating on the inside, was fitted with ballistic glass, and had a few other hidden tricks. Why it had pulled in I didn't know. Any work it might need could have been done at the shop in the village.

Then Dan called out to me. Told me to meet him out back at the gathering place. He made sure I left my cell phone on a workbench, and told me if I was carrying my gun I had to leave that inside too.

Out back I saw a second van parked next to the special one. A few men from the church were standing by the vans, grim expressions on their faces, while another closed the chain link gate with its rusty metal slats to cut off the view from the street.

The picnic table where we ate lunches had been covered with a dark blue cloth and the high-backed swivel chair from Dan's office had been placed at the head of the table. One of the church's men circled behind me and stood in the open back doorway to the shop. Dan sat down on one of the benches of the picnic table, and asked me to sit across from him.

A side door of the armored van was opened and two men stepped out. One was the shooting range officer from the village, formally dressed but also wearing two large holstered pistols. The second man I recognized, he wasn't the leader of the church but was some high ranking assistant that I'd heard was known for getting things done. When I'd asked exactly what that meant, my question was not answered. I don't care to reveal his name so I'll refer to him as Abraham.

"Please, sit down," Dan invited once again. "Everything will be fine."

I realized I had frozen, and my mouth was dry. The man who had closed the gate was now standing guard beside it. A quick glance over my shoulder showed that the largest of my coworkers had joined the other guy in blocking the back door to the shop.

Nothing about that situation seemed fine to me. All exits were blocked. Most of the men were armed. Even if I had a chance of making it over the razor wire unharmed, if I made a run for it I didn't think I'd make it to the fence alive. Sitting down across from Dan at the table looked like my only option.

Abraham had a large dark leather briefcase with him, and he sat down in the office chair at the head of the table. The range officer stood behind him and slightly to one side. A few other men who had been standing by the vans also sat down at the table. Isaiah was one of them and I thought I recognized a few others from church services at the village.

Dan was asked to lead us all in prayer. I don't remember exactly what he said, but it was brief. Something about asking for wisdom for all that were there at the conference.

Abraham took some paperwork out of his briefcase, calmly flipped through it, read off my full name, the small town I was from, my parents' names, the name of their auto salvage yard, and the names of my grandparents who had started that business.

Now some of that might have come up when I'd talked with church members, but not all of it, and it seemed like he had done a sort of background check.

"You have a strong work ethic, have shown some promise as instructor, and don't have any problems like addictions and so on." Abraham then described a minor run-in with the law I'd had when I was seventeen. It was something I had almost forgotten about and I'd never mentioned it to anyone in the church. I've always thought that juvenile records were sealed, so how he'd been able to find out about that I have no idea.

"Aside from that incident, you have no records with the police. You appear to be a solid young man," he said. "You may have noticed that the church is a closed society and doesn't take in just any lost souls. You were a promising candidate. You were interested in and have taken part in some of our weapons training, and have made satisfactory progress so far," he looked over his shoulder at the range officer who just gave a brief nod of his head.

"I oversee a number of special projects. One program that I've been trying to develop is a husband and wife tactical unit," Abraham said. "A couple from the outside, who could operate beyond the village on an as needed basis."

"You live in an RV," Abraham said, and after looking through some paperwork read off what he said was the VIN number of my trailer. Said that intrigued him, and if I was married to the right woman, she and I could discretely travel as if a young couple on vacation, live off the grid for brief periods of time if needed, it opened up a lot of possibilities.

"Finding the right woman for this position has been a challenge," he said. "Though we've been blessed to find such a young lady. The potential of a young couple, yourself and Jael, the work you could have done for the church, I found it rather exciting," he said in a way that made me even more uncomfortable.

"Jael has told me that you can have your trailer ready to pull out of town in half an hour. That you would gladly take her away with you. I was distressed when I heard that. It shows you lack commitment to the church." Then he snarled, "As of this moment your position as a candidate has been terminated!"

I thought I wasn't getting out of there alive. A gunshot fired in that neighborhood would never be called in to cops, and anything suspicious happening at a business owned by the church, no outsider would want to interfere.

"I like Jael a lot," I said, standing up but unsteady on my feet. "I'd like to just take her out on a couple of dates, get to know her better." My voice was wavering way too much. "She says she can't do that. I didn't even know I was some sort of candidate. This team you want to put together, why would you even need that?"

The range officer gave me a warning shake of his head.

"Please, sit down," Dan said calmly, though he also gave me a look of caution. I sensed the men by the back door to the shop were slowly moving in behind me. I'd like to tell you that I didn't start crying, but I will tell you that I sat back down.

"The church is very strict when it comes to courtship of young adults. Sometimes exceptions are made for people from the outside," Abraham explained, clearly irritated. "Maybe even a bit more leeway is given to promising candidates, but you have both reached the limit."

"Since you've participated in our firearms training, have seen some of our village defense systems, our various measures for self sufficiency, I consider turning you loose into the outside world to be a security risk to the church," Abraham said. "If I had things my way, you would be eliminated!"

I felt a wave of nausea in my stomach and was sure I was going to throw up. Then Abraham said that others had spoken favorably on my behalf, thought I could keep my mouth shut about my time with the church, so my life would be spared. It seemed Abraham was disappointed by that. He then told Dan it was his turn to speak.

"You've been great to have here at the shop. All of the other men working here agree with me on that. However, today is your last day of work. In fact, when this conference is over, you need to pack up any tools and personal items and leave right away," he said. I wiped my eyes, relieved that I was going to make it out of there, and saw that Dan was holding out a large roll of money, a fifty dollar bill showing on the outside.

"I'm paying you for a full week," he said. "Plus an extra week as a bonus. You'll also have enough for a full tank of diesel fuel and a stop at the grocery store on your way back to your trailer."

He went on to tell me that I could use him as a reference whenever applying for a job. Said that if asked, he would say that it was my decision to leave the shop because I didn't care for things there in the city. I think he had some more kind or encouraging things to say but Abraham cut him off.

"You need to be out of the city before sundown, and don't stop driving until you've put one hundred miles behind you. For the rest of your life, don't ever come within that hundred mile radius. If you don't comply with my orders," Abraham warned. "Then we'll handle things my way."

I left the city a few hours before sundown. There was a dark blue Crown Vic, looked like an unmarked cop car, that fell in behind me as I pulled out of the motel parking lot. It was someone from the church no doubt, making sure I was leaving town. Although they followed me onto the interstate and it made me nervous, I just drove normally. After all there was no way I could outrun or outmaneuver them while towing my trailer. Chewbecca rested easily in her padded nest behind the front seat of the crew cab.