From the Outside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At some point that car stopped tailing me. When I'd driven the required one hundred miles, I kept on rolling until almost midnight, when I'd caught myself nodding off at the wheel. After spending a restless night at a truck stop parking lot, I drove on through most of the next day.

That conference behind the auto shop had rattled me a lot. Shunned, excommunicated, run out of town. To this day I still have some good memories of working and worshiping with people from that church. Sometimes I feel angry they kicked me out. However, I think I was fortunate that it turned out that way. Although that happened many years ago, I've never been back within one hundred miles of that city or the church's village.

Now maybe you think I was an idiot for falling in with a church like that, but try to remember back when you were younger, out on your own, and a bit more naïve than you'd like to admit. If you've ever had a friend that others didn't approve of, or hung out with people that treated you well, despite their reputation as being the wrong crowd, then you might understand.

It could have happened to you.