From the Ruler's Blog Ch. 05

Story Info
The world finally unites in protest against the Ruler.
4.6k words
4.83
2.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5: The Event

*From the Ruler's blog, entry 70*

Apparently, there's gonna be a ton of anti-me protests around the world this weekend. Look, I am a reasonable person. I will hear you guys out. Send me some representatives, will you?

---

The street was filled with protesters. Kate had never seen so many people gathered together since the start of the Ruler's reign. Hell, even before that. People from all around the country had flown in to be in this protest. She felt a bit nervous about it, protests of this size were a dangerous affair. There was no risk of violence, the Ruler had taken care of that, but danger was still present. Enough people recklessly triggering rules could cause a cascade and turn this into the world's biggest orgy. This was precisely the job she, her partner Josh, and half of Washington DC's police force were tasked to prevent today. They were standing right next to a TV crew, with a reporter claiming to her microphone about what a historic today was.

"They shouldn't have allowed this" Josh said. He was genuinely worried. "The Ruler cannot be reasoned with. This will just make things worse". It was a reasonable fear. He wasn't alone in thinking this. On the other side of the street, Kate could see a few hundred people counter-protesting. **THE RULER'S WILL MUST NOT BE CHALLENGED**, read one of the signs.

"Can they get much worse? At least you men can still wear shirts" Kate replied. Women could still wear shirts, but the police codebook (which nowadays was in constant change adapting to the Ruler) recommended that female officers be on duty with their breasts exposed, to prevent criminals from escaping while the officer removed their clothes. Their bosses had promised them new, transparent, uniforms that would be rolled out in a few weeks. Looking around the protesters, around half of them were also going topless. Having to keep a headcount of how many men checked your boobs out when thousands of men were around was headache-inducing.

"This will be much worse than when all the flight attendants quit" Josh replied. "So many people took flights to be here..."

"Well, that wasn't that bad. He just forced them all to go back to work right?" Kate said, a bit confused.

"... Right..." Josh looked like he wanted to say so much more, but couldn't. Kate felt the need to drop the topic. She instead focused on reading the signs that the protestors were holding. **FIX THANKSGIVING**, read one. Kate couldn't agree more.

***

'For Thanksgiving, you girls need to be properly thankful to men', had been the rule. A vague rule, the worst kind. The one that made everyone's brains work overtime. Everyone had different reactions, and scientists were still struggling to find any sort of pattern. She remembered what had happened to her. She entered her building and saw the elevator's door closing. Her neighbor's 19-year-old son saw her and pressed the button to open it. "Thank you", she had said. And then it hit her. She felt massively guilty, a simple thank you was not enough for what he had done. At the time, it was obvious to her what she had to do. "Can I give you a tittyjob?", she offered herself. The boy obviously accepted, she suspected he had had a crush on her for years. She quickly dropped to her knees and removed her clothes. By the time the elevator had gotten to the 11th floor, he had already cum all over her torso and face. Once she realized what she had done, she quickly ran to the door of her apartment, without daring to say anything.

Her parents, sister, and grandmother had been there, ready to celebrate Thanksgiving. They saw her enter half-naked and cum covered. She remembered their shocked faces as she ran to the bathroom. She locked herself in as she tried to clean herself and try to find the strength to face her family. She heard a knock at the door.

"Honey, are you ok? Can I do anything for you?" Her father asked.

"No... please leave me alone for a while" She replied. There was a minute of silence. Her father had listened to her. She had to be thankful. Once again, guilt filled her mind. There was only one way to properly thank her father for listening to her. "Daddy... come here I will fuck your brains out!". She screamed to the door. When she tried to open it, however, she felt something blocking it.

"God damn it Robert, I knew this would happen." Her mother was on the other side, blocking her from fucking and thanking her father. "Am I the only one that reads the blog here? Why would you offer our daughter any help she would need to thank you for? Quick, help me block this door.

Bring the sofa here".

Kate couldn't outstrength her sister and mother blocking the door, and once they had dragged the sofa and other furniture, she couldn't leave the bathroom. "Come onnnnnnnn I need to thank him by giving him the best fuck of his life! I know I am better than you Mom!" She had said.

"Now Robert... go to the bedroom, I need to suck your dick for helping me with the door. But after that, leave" Kate heard her mother say. That wasn't fair, her mother could fuck him but Kate couldn't? What kind of logic was that?

She had spent the rest of Thanksgiving banging on the locked door, begging her family to just let her properly thank her father. It wasn't until the clock reached midnight that she came to her senses. She still hadn't had the guts to see her father face to face, a small part of her still feeling guilty that she hadn't fucked him.

***

"Look at that one," Josh said, bringing Kate back to the present. He pointed at one of the signs in the other protest. **THE RULER HEALED MY METH ADDICTION**, it said. "See? The Ruler can be reasoned with, but it has to be the right approach. You have to make him think he is doing the right thing. He can do a lot of good"

Almost a year ago, a bunch of organizations had convinced the Ruler to pass the Rehab Rule. Anyone could voluntarily give themselves a rule that prevented them from using any drug of their choice. While the withdrawal period was still tough, relapses were impossible. The results from the early adopters of this rule were excellent. Several of Kate's friends had stopped smoking with it.

"You know as well as I do that the reason he passed that Rule was because they sent that hot model to lobby for it. He praised her tongue for fucks sake" Kate said.

"Sure, he thinks with his dick. But that is the way the game has to be played. This will just annoy him. He is a man-child. The worse rules are the ones he does when he gets annoyed" Josh said.

"You are wrong. The worst rules are the ones he does when he thinks he is being funny and clever" Kate said, looking at a sign saying **STOP EASTER EGG RULES**.

***

Easter Egg Rules were secrets that the Ruler intended for people to stumble upon. Nobody could write them down. Nobody could share them with others. If you found one, you could use it as much as you want. If you were a victim of one, you couldn't do much about it. You couldn't retaliate or change your behavior to avoid it, as that would be a clue. People didn't discuss them much, as there was nothing to be done about them. Kate had had an encounter with one of them, so far.

Two months ago, Kate had met up with her friends to go catch a movie. One of them, Lily, had brought her boyfriend along, Nate. Kate didn't like Nate much, but Lily vouched for him and they had been together for long enough that refusing him would be a bit rude, so she didn't say anything about it. Her bad vibes about him had been correct.

Nate bought the biggest popcorn tub. "I can share with you girls", he had said. Kate didn't usually eat popcorn, so she only got a Coke. Once inside the theater, he insisted on sitting between Kate and Lily. "Just in case Kate changes her mind and wants some popcorn". Once seated, he and Lily were eating from the popcorn tub, nothing unusual. Up until 30 minutes into the film.

"Hey, grab some popcorn, I insist. This is too big even for two" Nate whispered to her.

"Fiiine, but shut up about it ok? I am liking the film" She replied.

She put her hand in the tub, which had about half the popcorn left. She felt something hard and warm. It was... his penis? HIS PENIS! Rage filled her, she wanted to scream. For half a second. Then she calmed herself and proceeded to stroke it. That is what one did when one found a dick in the popcorn tub, give it a handjob. *Wait what?*, her inner self couldn't understand what was going on. This had to be the Ruler's work, but she didn't know any rule that would apply to the situation.

Kate felt a second hand stroking the dick. It was Lily's. Kate looked at her eyes. Lily was not confused by the situation. She was... resigned. And sorry. With the benefit of hindsight, Kate now understood Lily's feelings. That had not been the first time Nate had pulled this move on her. Not content enough with the double handjob he was receiving, Nate brought his right hand to Kate's pants, unbuttoning them. She felt herself spreading her legs as much as the seat allowed her. Nate started playing with her pussy. She moaned. Loudly. Loudly enough that the rest of her friends should have heard it. She heard Lily also moan, as Nate played with her with his other hand. But no one in the audience reacted. What was this rule? Nate was giving her the best fingering of her life. Well, he really wasn't, his technique left much to be desired. But the pleasure was immense. She increased the pacing of her handjob until the three of them came. Together. Nate brought his hands to the girls' mouths, making them lick them clean. Kate licked and sucked each finger, with eagerness.

"Thanks, girls. You can finish the popcorn", Nate said. Kate looked with dread at the popcorn, covered in cum. She stared at Lily, with an expression saying *Do we have to?*. Lily nodded and grabbed a bunch of popcorn. She ate it, and a smile appeared on her face. Kate followed suit. A handful of popcorn and warm cum entered her mouth. The taste was... incredible. The best popcorn she had ever had. She swallowed and could feel a smile on her face. She grabbed another handful of popcorn.

An hour later, they all left the cinema. Kate was internally screaming at Nate, trying to do anything to him or warn the rest of her friends about him. Instead, she said, "Wow, I loved this movie!"

"Right? I think I found a very cool easter egg" Nate said, an evil smile on his face.

*Oh, an easter egg*, Kate got it. *The Ruler hid one of them in cinemas themselves. He must think this one was very clever*.

***

Life had moved on after that. Lily still was with Nate, not allowed to break up with him over that. Kate was supposed to meet Nate and Lily, and the rest of their friends, for another movie night next week.

"Crime is down. Drug use is down. Corruption is down. Air pollution is down. Kids are eating their vegetables. Everyone is healthier" Josh said. "The world would be a much better place if only..."

"... If only women's consent didn't matter?" Kate interrupted him.

"Don't put words in my mouth. You know me, you know how disgusted I am with what you girls are being made to do. What I know you have been made to do". From what Kate had seen, he was right. She hadn't seen her use a single of the Ruler's rules, on her or on anyone, in all the time they had known each other. Even the more benign ones. She noticed how he made an effort not to look at her uncovered tits. "I am just frustrated ok? I know I don't have the right to complain but I... Oh shit, we have a code 48"

Kate followed his eyes to see what was going on. About 100 meters ahead of them, the crowd was starting to shuffle away. Then she saw the cause of the commotion, a man and a woman passionately making out, starting to undress. In public. The woman dropped her **WE ARE NOT SEX TOYS** sign to the floor. That guy must have targeted her. He looked 25-ish, he may have used the Ruler's Grace.

"I'll go cover it," Josh said. He grabbed one of the curtains they had for this scenario. There was no use in trying to separate the poor girl from the guy. Protocol used to be to detain the guy, but that used to do more harm than good to the girl. But Josh still had to run to them, because if he reached them before foreplay was over he could put the curtain around them. That would prevent a second woman from being roped into a threesome with them. This is why all the women were running away from the scene, and why Kate turned her head away and walked a few meters away. Just in case. In this scenario, a female cop was useless. She hated how common those scenarios were becoming. Nobody told it to their faces, but she knew that talks were being had regarding the future of all female cops in the force and the role they could realistically have.

Kate then saw a young guy get on top of a car. With a megaphone. *Oh no don't do this you stupid idiot*, Kate thought.

"LAAAAAAAAAADIES. I WANT YOUR ANAL VIRGINITY!" The guy said. At top volume, in a crowd with hundreds of women within hearing distance.

Chaos broke. Men in the protest started yelling insults and curses at the guy. Women were running away from him. Every woman Kate could see, at least. Nobody seemed to have been activated by that stunt. That was good, no need to bring in the curtain. Then she realized what that meant. Every single woman that had overheard this guy had had already had her anal virginity taken. Every single one had already lived this scenario and given her ass to the guy who asked. It had been only four months since the rule had been created. Four months and every woman had been claimed. Every woman, including Kate.

***

"Police, freeze!" Josh shouted as they entered the room. They had found their two suspects, sitting on a shitty sofa watching TV. The headline mentioned some new big Ruler rule that had just been announced, but Kate didn't have time to read it yet. They were accused of being relatively big members of the drug trade within the city. Former members, as the drug trade was essentially collapsing thanks to the Rehab Rule. That didn't erase their crimes, both had enough evidence to support they had done plenty of crimes, even been involved in covering up some murders. They had been searching for them for a couple of months, as much of the criminal underground had gone into hiding, with little else to do.

'Freeze' was a misnomer. They weren't using guns anymore. Nobody was, not even the criminals. While Kate knew how dangerous these guys had been a year prior, right now there was little risk in just sending two agents to apprehend them. It's basically routine. Both of the men tried to run away. One, quite comically, slipped and fell right as he stood up. Kate got on top of him and quickly put him in cuffs. The other managed to run away through the back door. "I'll chase him!" Josh said, running behind the suspect.

"Come on buddy, let's take you to the car" Kate brought the criminal she had caught up and walked towards the police car.

"Please lady, what is the point? We can't do anything wrong anymore" He said, pleading. "Just let us go ok? You know we will behave"

"Your past crimes haven't been erased. A judge will decide what to do with you. You have the right to remain silent..." Kate proceeded to tell him his rights. With some luck, they would bring these guys in before sundown.

"Ok ok, what if I want to fuck your ass?" The guy said.

"You have the right to remain silent and to take my anal virginity" Kate corrected herself automatically. She did a double take. What had she just said? He had the right to take her anal virginity? That... that was correct. Her ass belonged to him. Her duty was to have him fuck her ass. She didn't know where that came from, was it from today's new rule? Did it matter? No. Only guaranteeing that he fucked her ass mattered right now. She began unbuttoning her pants until she realized something.

"Wait, if we do it here, my partner Josh will come and interrupt us" This wouldn't do. That would break her duty. She was determined to fulfill it. "Get in the car. I will take us to a remote place so you have all the time in the world to fuck me"

"Oh... ok?" The man clearly hadn't expected this reaction, but he wasn't in a position to complain. He sat on the copilot seat as she drove away. From the rearview mirror, she saw Josh, pushing the other criminal in cuffs. He was waving his arms, telling her to stop. Kate had made the right choice by driving. She had been right.

Twenty minutes later, they reached an empty parking lot. She knew it was scheduled for demolition a couple of days later, she had heard about the security perimeter logistics at the precinct earlier that day. "There you go, nobody will bother us here. I am deeply sorry for making you wait". She removed her clothes and bent over the front of her police car, presenting her ass to its rightful owner.

"My wife is going to kill me", the criminal said, right as he entered her. Immense pleasure filled Kate's body. Every thrust he made brought her to climax. Tears of pleasure filled her eyes. She was so happy that she had brought him here for this. The thought of someone interrupting the best moment of her life was frightening. Here she could let herself go, and enjoy her anal virginity being taken. And she did, eagerly. She moved with him in rhythm, and she moaned. She praised his cock, and begged for more. It didn't matter that she could overhear Josh asking for her situation on the police radio. There was nothing more important in the world than this. The man came inside of her. The biggest orgasm of her life went through every fiber of Kate's body. She passed out.

An hour later, Josh arrived with four other agents. They could follow the car's GPS to this point. They found her naked, in cuffs, smiling. The criminal was gone. The car, with her clothes in, was gone. He must have taken the keys when she was unconscious, freed himself, and immobilized her. That last one was pointless, Kate thought. She would never do anything against him. He had done nothing wrong. When they took her to the precinct, she claimed full responsibility for what had happened. Saying it was his fault would have been retaliation, and she simply couldn't have that. To her dismay, she wasn't believed, and a manhunt against him had begun. Even four months later, they hadn't found him

***

"You have no idea how dangerous what you have done is" Kate pushed the megaphone kid (20-year-old Adam Lewitt according to his ID) towards the police car. "Women have hurt themselves or the competition when they are activated in group. Men have been crushed under the weight of women. You are lucky that you didn't catch anyone, you may get away with just doing some community service"

"Look, it was just a dare for my frat ok? I wasn't going to actually fuck anyone, I have a girlfriend" Adam said.

"Do you live under a rock? Do you know how harmful Withholding can be?"

"Can't be worse than having sex with a random guy"

Kate wanted to punch him. She had seen the long-term effects of women being denied sex. A good majority could have regular lives, after a period of withdrawal and some therapy. A minority had more severe effects. She knew of a case of a girl who remain static for two weeks, her ass up until the death certificate of the guy that had asked for her anal virginity had been shown to her. A law making it mandatory that men reduce their Withholding to less than 30 minutes was being currently worked on.

"Ask your girlfriend what she thinks of what you just did. Or your mother. Talk to a woman treating her like a person for once". They reached the car. Kate opened the door to the backseat. "Get in"

"Please don't call my mother" This dude was 20 and was afraid of his mother punishing him, for fuck's sake. Kate rolled her eyes. He entered the car as she opened her radio.

12