From the Ruler's Blog Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Josh, what's your status? I have detained a kid who thought it would be a good dare to assault several women at once". She had left the door open so Josh could hear this, maybe make him reflect on his actions. There was silence from the other line. "Josh?"

No reply. She would need to call of backup. From experience, it was a bad idea to be left alone with a male criminal. She also couldn't leave Adam here alone and go look for her partner. Before she could open another channel to ask for backup, a girl wearing a shirt saying **THE RULER IS THE ENEMY OF THE LORD** approached her. She wore long clothes and a crucifix pendant. She was crying.

"Don't take him away! He... I... God is telling me to have him have intercourse in... my... ass..." This poor girl had to rationalize her following the Ruler's commands as if it were God's. That was a new one. Either way, this was a problem. She would need to take out a curtain.

"Oh she is cute! What's your name? I am Adam" Adam said, from the car. So much for having a girlfriend, Kate thought.

"M...Maria. Can... can we get married first?" Was she for real? Kate was honestly surprised that she could keep her faith in such a situation. Adam laughed at her face. Maria was on the verge of mental collapse, her faith and the Ruler's power fighting one another. It was clear that she would need therapy after this was done. Adam still needed to be brought to the precinct, and she needed to find another male partner to continue helping in the protests. She didn't like it, but there was a way to do all of them at once.

"OK, here's what we are going to do. I'm taking you both to the precinct. I will block the view of the back seats. You can do what you have to do while we drive, ok? It won't be comfortable, but that's what you are gonna do" New cars were equipped with privacy screens for situations like this. She could drive the two of them while they were fucking without danger of being roped into a threesome.

"God bless you", said Maria. She nervously entered the car. She was holding her crucifix, praying under her breath.

"Feel free to take a peek if you want to join", said Adam, winking at her. She started to not believe that she had done this on an 'innocent' dare.

It was a 10-minute drive. The screen blocked the sight, but it couldn't completely muffle the sounds. Maria's moans and 'Oh God's screams intensified each minute. They finally reached the parking lot. It was weird, there was nobody outside. Kate knocked on the screen and said, loudly: "Adam we are here! You better finish before I lose my patience!"

To his credit, Adam complied. After a minute, two big moans could be heard, and her car stopped moving. She felt nostalgic about her own experience, also in a police car, four months ago. She quickly refocused on her work. She got up and went to check the other half of the car. Adam looked happy, putting his pants up while still in cuffs. Maria was half naked, lying down across the car. Kate helped her up and put her clothes on. Maria was mumbling "I have followed the Lord's commands, and He has given me this gift... I have followed the Lord's commands, and He has given me this gift...I have followed the Lord's commands, and He has given me this gift....". It was creepy. She led the pair up to the precinct.

Inside, she saw everyone looking at the different TV screens around the room. Something big was going on. One of her fellow cops noticed her entering.

"Kate, thank god. How did you get away from... from the protest?" He asked.

"I had to drop these two here. What's going on?" She replied.

"Check the blog," He said, and handed her a tablet.

---

*From the Ruler's blog, entry 74*

So the representatives you guys sent were a great fuck. Genuinely amazing. I was so ready to hear them out. But then I ordered one of them to completely be honest with me, and I'm not gonna lie, my feelings were hurt. Look, I get it, I may have gone a bit overboard in some places, and I will try to fix those. I will meet you guys in the middle.

Still, I feel like those protesters don't appreciate how great being sex-positive is. So, for anyone in those protests right now, I have a one-time gift for you. Have fun! ;)

---

Kate looked at the screens. They were showing life footage of the protests from all around the world. London. Tokyo. Buenos Aires. Cairo. The big screen showed the one in Washington D.C., where she had just been. All of them showed a massive blob of naked people. Embracing. Kissing. Fucking. The D.C. screen showed Josh. He was making out with the reporter, while the woman with the **WE ARE NOT SEX TOYS** sign he had gone to cover was giving him an eager blowjob. Two other women were kissing him all over the body. There must have been a rule stipulation that prevented news stations from cutting the signal because none of this should be on air, Kate thought.

"Oh, man... I missed it! Can I go back?" Adam asked, laughing.

"Dear Lord... that's my sister," Maria said, pointing at one of the women kissing Josh's neck.

The Event, as it would be referred to afterwards, lasted for five hours. Everyone that was sent to stop it would be made to join. Some, mostly men, purposely joined. The day after, it was calculated that five percent of the world population had been part of the biggest orgy in history. Governments around the world quickly passed laws to forbid any anti-Ruler protest. Not that it was really necessary, for the message had been received.

12