From the Ruler's Blog Ch. 07

Story Info
Nichole gets angry, and way more, at the driver behind her.
3k words
4.33
2.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7: Road Rage

*From the Ruler's blog, entry 112*


Apparently, most non-natural causes of death have dramatically decreased. Cheers me! I should get a Nobel Prize for that. The one big exception is car accidents. There ain't much I can do about that, but I just got a very good idea regarding road rage. Let's make him road love. It will be better if everyone drives without so much anger, am I right?

---

Nicole felt like her day couldn't get any worse. She needed to clear her head, so she turned the car radio on. She still had a couple of hours of driving to reach her sister's house. What an absolute shitshow of a day it had been at work. What once had been a skyrocketing career for Nicole, achieving being put in charge of a team of seven brilliant women at the age of 30, outperforming sales projections every quarter, had completely fallen apart. Sure, before she knew that her all-women team was used as eye candy to help win over clients, to a degree. But she still had a respectable job, they were professionals. She still had to negotiate, learn to read people, and lead her team.

Now she had to deal with daily complaints about clients forcing her team to do pitches topless. Today one of the biggest clients had managed to pull the two youngest members of the team into a forced threesome. Nicole had been working in the next room and could hear everything. Afterward, she had to console the girls, both in tears, with cum still on their faces. HR had been pointless. 'It is company policy to not intervene in Ruler-related incidents and leave it to higher authorities'. Nicole's boss had directly told to her: "Hey, those two managed to extend the contract for three more years. Give them props". Her team hated her for doing nothing. But what could she do, quit? No woman was brave enough to quit her job after the whole flight attendants fiasco. There was nothing to be done. This was how the world worked now.

*Fuck that*, Nicole thought. Frustration had been building for months. *Fuck the Ruler, fuck that monster*. The news headlines on the radio weren't helping her mood.

"Japan's upcoming baby boom has forced the Japanese government to issue a state of emergency, asking the international community for extra doctors to deal with what experts estimate as 25 million concurrent pregnancies"

"North Korea and South Korea have officially been reunited by the Ruler. The Ruler has commemorated the occasion by allowing Korean men to pick a woman from the other side to engage in sexual activities"

"The former country of Nepal to be officially renamed to Nipple. The nipplese president has sent a statement thanking the Ruler for his brilliant idea regarding the country "

"Emma Bennett has had her Best Actress Academy Award revoked after the Ruler deemed her blowjobs 'underwhelming'"

"Mysterious secret Rule in western Europe is generating an uptick in lesbic incidents in front of men. Victims claim to feel the need to impress men by engaging in sexual intercourse with a female friend in front of them, but the specific trigger has still not been identified"

"The Pope announces that the Ruler will be incorporated into Catholic dogma"


That last one made Nicole turn off the radio. She wasn't even religious, but the thought of treating the Ruler like divinity made her want to puke. The Ruler was a curse. Nicole was near her boiling point. Which wasn't helped by the car behind her getting way too close and honking for her to go faster.

"AM GOING AT THE SPEED LIMIT!", Nicole shouted, even though nobody could hear letting her rage flow. She pulled a middle finger to the driver behind her. The driver honked again, and again. "GET FUCKED!".

And suddenly, the words *get fucked, get fucked, get fucked* started spinning in her head. The driver behind her... needed to get fucked. She immediately recognized what was going on. Her dumb ass had triggered some stupid rule, and now she... she... yeah, there was no way out of this. She had to fuck that man. *God fucking damn it*. Nicole identified a place on the side of the road where she could pull over. In the mirror, she could see the driver doing the same.

Nicole was fuming when she got out of the car, closing the door with force enough to nearly break it. The driver behind her was a man, early 50s. A bit of a beer belly. Hairy. Wearing a football jersey. Most definitely not Nicole's type, not that it mattered. He also got out of his car, looking confused and in a hurry.

"Uh... you know why I pulled over?" He asked.

"You idiot made me trigger a stupid Rule. You... you need to get fucked. By... by me. " Nicole took a deep breath. Whatever the rule consisted of, it didn't come with a script. "You and I have to fuck. Come on, take your pants out, let's make it quick"

"Wait, now? I can't! The game is starting in 15 minutes, you bitch was going too slow and making me late"

"Are you kidding me? I am telling you I am going to have sex with you and you are thinking about dumb sports?" Nicole couldn't believe it.

"Look, you are a pretty lady, but sex with pretty ladies isn't that hard to get these days. Can't we do it at my house?"

*No!* Nicole thought. "Fine!" Nicole said. *Oh come on*. Nicole wanted to walk to her car, but the rule in her mind insisted that she couldn't keep driving until she had done her duty. So, screaming internally, she got in the stranger's car. The guy accelerated, clearly not wanting to miss a single minute of the game, mad that he had lost time.

"So... is this gonna be sex only? You are not gonna give me a handjob or a blowie while driving?" The man had the fucking guts to ask her.

"Fuck off you disgusting creep. You asshole aren't even feeling a bit bad about this? You like having women half your age unwillingly fucking you?" Nicole replied. Thankfully, she felt no urge to jump on the guy while driving, so the rule didn't involve extra work. She could feel her pussy starting to wet in preparation though.

"Hey girl, I don't make the rules." He chuckled. Was that a joke? "Look I don't want to hurt nobody. But I have seen how happy you girls get, you can't tell me those ruler orgasms aren't the real deal"

"You think that just because we are ordered to enjoy it we truly enjoy it? " Well, that was a stupid way to phrase that, Nicole thought. It was getting harder to focus, she wouldn't be winning any debates. Even remembering the few orgasms that the Ruler had mandated she got aroused her.

"You know, at the start, I was all against this shit. Didn't touch any woman. I've got too much respect. I even went to those protests a few weeks ago"

"Those protests... you mean the Event?" Nicole still remembered sitting on the sofa, unable to change channel, mesmerized by the sea of naked people on her screen. She had almost been there.

"I was there with my niece. She was my little girl. Now I have fucked her on every hole. And she thanked me each time. High chance the baby in her belly is mine". Silence fell in the car for a few minutes, Nicole speechless.

"That's... fucked up. The Ruler is fucked up. But that doesn't mean you are absolved of this. You are still abusing the situation"

"Yeah, 'cause fuck it. Ain't no point trying to pretend that you girls are people anymore. You are just sex puppets, with a puppeteer that enjoys making you believe you are not"

"How can you say that?! We have feelings. We have opinions. We don't like this, it's being hell. You are the one pretending. You are pretending we don't matter so you don't have to feel bad about it. You are as bad as the Ruler. Monster" Nicole's rage was at an all-time high. All shred of sympathy for the man next to her, gone.

"Whatever girl. I am just living my life. I don't go around hunting gals, treating the rules as if it's some sort of game. I have seen friends do it, it ain't for me. But hey, if a hot girl falls on my lap, I'll take it. Speaking of which, we are home"

They parked in front of a run-down apartment building. *Let's just do it and then I can get home*, Nicole thought, dreading it. She realized she had left her phone in her car, all the way back in the middle of the road. *I will have to ask this dude to call a fucking Uber*. That was a problem for later, as the man led her upstairs, to his apartment.

The door opened and Nicole was aghast. The small place was a mess. A pile of empty pizza boxes and beer cans was on the corner. The floor felt sticky. It smelled like nobody had opened a window in years.

"How can you live like this?" Nicole had to ask the man.

"You are starting to sound like my ex-wife" *Of course, he is divorced*, Nicole thought. "Now has the great Ruler given you any indication or can I just pick my preference?" He asked as if Nicole was a waitress telling him today's menu. Nicole had to struggle a bit mentally, trying to see the limits of what she would and wouldn't be allowed to resist.

"You... you just need to get fucked by me" She sighed. This was humiliating. "Just sex. I don't want you to kiss me, or touch me beyond what is necessary. You have my cunt and that's it. I don't have to get nude" Well, that one was a tame rule, all things considering. Just have a stranger fuck you, in and out. Amazing.

"That's boring." He dared sound disappointed. "Well, I am going to watch the game. Come when you are ready"

*This guy just doesn't care about anything*, Nicole thought. She watched him undress and sit on the sofa, fully naked. The game had already started, and it seemed like his team was winning. Nicole had seen decent men struggle in the new world, trying to respect women who are forced to spread their legs for them. She had also seen many cruel men enjoy their new role, exploiting and abusing any rule they could get their hands on. But this guy... He was just apathetic. He didn't care. He was a husk of a man. Nicole hated him.

"Do you have any condoms?" Nicole asked. A chuckle was all the answer she got. It was a long shot anyway. The government had made condoms free months ago, but their use had still dropped to near zero. Most rules didn't leave the girl with enough margin to ask for them, and men barely carried them.

Nicole felt the pressure to fuck the stranger grow stronger. It was time, and there was no point in delaying it. She walked next to him. She unbuckled her pants and panties. The top stayed on. The guy hadn't even checked her boobs once. She climbed on top of him, as he turned his head to the side so he could still have the game in sight.

"Can we make this quick? Please?" She had to swallow all of her remaining dignity for that last 'please'. The man grunted, leaving Nicole with no idea of the meaning behind it. *Well, let's do this*. She lowered herself to the man's dick.

Nicole came immediately. *HOLY. SHIT*. She had had Ruler encounters before. But this was several magnitudes above them. Just at having his dick inside of her, the biggest pleasure of her life ran through her body. A big moan had escaped her.

"Girl keep it quiet, I just missed what the commenter said." The dude wasn't even paying attention to her.

"A... are..." Nicole was short on breath. "...are you kidding me?"

"Fleshlights don't make that much noise. Now come on, you can keep going. Just don't distract me from the game, I put 500 bucks on my team".

That's how he saw her. A fleshlight. A sex toy. Some place for him to cum in. He just let her fuck his brains out while watching a stupid football match. Nichole stopped herself from getting getting angrier. Did she really want this dude to look at her? Try to grope her? Actively thrust into her? Wasn't this way, more clinical and dry, better for her? Just meaningless sex, he wouldn't remember her in a few days. Resigned, she had to acknowledge the part of her that absolutely wanted to be desired as a sex object. The part of her in the back of her mind that emerged, wanting to treat the man under her as a lover. She didn't, couldn't, know if that part came from herself or from the Ruler. She hated both possibilities deeply. Resigned, she proceeded to grind on the man's dick. With each movement back and forth, she felt him enter her deeper.

She was in heaven. The initial waves of pleasure continued with each thrust. She increased the rhythm, wanting to take him deeper. Tears of joy appeared in her eyes.

She was in hell. She felt immense disgust at how much she enjoyed herself. She increased the rhythm, wanting to end this quicker. She felt herself starting to cry.

Both of those realities were true, simultaneously. Shame, disgust, and fear mixed with lust, passion, and arousal. She wanted more. She wanted to leave. She kept riding him, making an immense effort to contain her moans. The man didn't look at her once. Could he even comprehend the battlefield that her mind currently was on? She wanted to scream at him. *AT LEAST HAVE THE DECENCY TO LOOK AT ME*. He didn't.

The continuous dissonance in her mind made a few minutes feel like hours. But thankfully the man didn't look like he wanted to drag it out. So eventually, Nichole felt him tense, warm cum filling her. She came again, even harder than before. Deep in her mind, she knew that this would be the best moment of her life. She made an inhuman effort not to pass out. *Did... did the Ruler just give me an orgasm so big that I would pass out, and also forbid me from passing out?*

She went limp on top of the man's naked body. He smelled terrible, and this was way more physical contact than what the rule required, but Nichole didn't have the strength to pull away yet. The game reached half-time, and she still hadn't fully recovered.

"Girl, are you gonna move? I want a beer" The man said, sounding annoyed.

"Wait... There is one last thing" Nichole had enough strength to move back up. "I have to thank you". Right, *that one*. As one last spit in the face, the Ruler had imposed 'thank you kisses' after someone made another cum. Which, in the Ruler's world, happened constantly. So Nichole leaned into the man's lips, ready to explore his mouth.

The kiss was alright, the man being surprisingly a decent kisser. *Well, now that's gonna be done with. I can forget about this awful husk of a man and go home*. Nichole truly despised this man, whom she didn't even know the name of. She wanted to slap him. She was angry, furious. All of these emotions were poured into the kiss, making it more passionate. The man was, for once, actually paying attention to her.

Then, as their tongues met each other, a shift in her mind started happening. She could feel it. All the hatred she was feeling for him was... reversing. It was being flipped. *No no no no no. This can't be happening*. Nichole thought, desperate. *You hate this guy. You hate him. You ha... ke him. You like him. You li... ve him. You love him. You love him*. Nichole felt, in real-time, her inner monologue change.

The kiss ended, and Nichole pulled her head away. She could take a new look at the man. The handsome man. The man of her life. Her soulmate. Nichole still remembered the version of her that hated the man. The version of her that had flipped him off on the road. The version of her that had refused to give him a blowjob in the car. *What was I thinking?* That version of her was incomprehensible now.

"Holy fuck. I... I love you" Nichole said. It was important that he knew how much he meant to her. "I am sorry for disrespecting you". She needed to make up for it, for all the terrible things she had said and thought. "I will bring you the beer". Feeling his dick leave her felt terrible, but Nichole understood that pleasing him meant more than sex. She found the fridge and grabbed a beer. She ran back to the sofa, handing him the beer. "Here you go love".

"What's gotten into you? I thought you just needed sex. You can go now" He was confused, but still, those words broke Nichole's heart. He wanted her gone.

"I just... I love you now. I just do. I want to stay. I want to make you happy. I will do anything to be with you" Nichole poured her heart into saying that. She had never been more truthful.

"Oh... So I can keep you? Fine, I guess. Now keep quiet, the second half is about to begin"

Nichole felt happier than ever. He said she could stay. Her love wanted her around. That was more than enough. She was sure she could one day make him love her. She had time, as she had no intention of ever leaving his side. She thanked the Ruler. *Thank you Ruler for helping me find the love of my life*.

---

*From the Ruler's blog, entry 113*

I would like to thank the Nobel Committee for giving me a Nobel Prize in a record time. It feels good. I have decided to create a new category, the Nobel Ruler Sex Prize, to go to the lucky girl that makes me cum harder every year. It will be a tough competition!