From the Shower to the Sheets

Info
Our sexy night together is far from over...
253 words
4.58
11.3k
5
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This piece has been a long time coming, thank you so much for your patience! This is the third part of a series beginning with "From Cuddling to Cumming" and "From the Sofa to the Shower". As before, this installment comes with the opposite of a trigger warning. Prepare to be appreciated, and handled with care.

It begins in the exact moment the previous one ended - with you and I in the shower together, immediately after I'd dropped to my knees and devoured your gorgeous pussy until you came for me... when I stood up and, with my warm hands cupping your beautiful face, asked you whether you wanted us to head to the bedroom, or whether you wanted to keep going right where we were.

And as eager as I am to hear your answer, remember that no matter what we do, I'm going to love it because I get to do it with *you*. And because we're both going to know how much we both want it...

I love it when we make each other feel this fucking good. You're incredible. Thank you for all the amazing pleasure that you give to me, and that you let me give to you.

Enjoy! 🖤

(***Be sure to check the "Biography" tab in my profile for descriptions of both my upcoming and my recently-posted pieces, and always feel encouraged to message me to let me know how you enjoyed it, or to give me suggestions for future audios you'd like to hear!***)

--:--
--:--
1.0
GivingThisATry
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

You are so marvelously gifted with how you write, and how you speak. I always finish before your audio finishes. That says a lot. Thank you, singer ❤️

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This one came at the perfect time for me. You have no idea. Well done. Thank you.

vodiodo69vodiodo694 months ago

Singer, You are marvelous! This one is one of your best. I just melted in your arms (and other body parts). Thank you thankyou. So much. I needed to be touched.🫠🥰. Chrissy

sexybreadtalksexybreadtalk4 months ago

Chivalry isn't dead, it's fucking hot. Thank you so much, Singer. I am just overwhelmed and in awe. Panties off to you, sir. Just wow. *chef's kiss*

PrinDY88PrinDY884 months ago

So fucking hot. After many delicious orgasms I actually fell asleep listening to the end of the session. I love that you seem to grasp (wether through personal preference or just requests) that erotic doesn't always mean hardcore. Thank-You for another amazing work.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

The Pool It's a good day for a swim in the pool. [M4F]in Audio
Hungry - Stage 1 It has been a long day at work. You are hungry. [M4F]in Audio
Holding You All I want is to be here with you right now.in Audio
Good Morning A great way to start the day. [M4F]in Audio
Thank You For Holding Me A soft snuggle session for days when you really need it <3in Audio
More Stories