All Comments on 'From the Sofa to the Shower'

by GivingThisATry

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are special and loved and appreciated. I adore you and your voice and love listening to you audios. And after listening to this one, I'm gonna need to hurry to the bedroom so we can finish😍😘

vodiodo69vodiodo69over 1 year ago

Lovely way to spend Sunday morning in bed with you! I loved going down on you! And a shower!

Thanx for the on going aftercare!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've been waiting for this for a while! Thank you soo much for the amazing audios and the orgasm's you give us <3

-SS

VanillaAnonVanillaAnonover 1 year ago

Reciprocity gives me so much joy. Thank you for this. I feel relaxed, and warm, and happy. Please speak again of what you like, it really made my heart beat faster. I do love to please.

I would love to go to bed next, for some more gentle, giving pleasure. Maybe something we will both enjoy. I love, love a slow 69. I love full body contact sex, skin to skin. I love just kissing and cuddling until sleep arrives. Maybe… whatever you would like best? But I’m really interested in what other listeners think.

Disclosure: I did listen to this on your other site, where it posted a day earlier. so I have had a full weekend to think about more warm, tender things to come…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are so amazing, I loved this so much. I've felt in the past like I haven't been appreciated. I do love giving and it's hard to ask for what I want. I feel so appreciated and sexy when I listen to you and that spills over into other parts of my life. I have a nightly ritual of listening to you in the dark and it's as if you are whispering in my ears which is incredible.

I have a few suggestions for other audios, a date night. I work you up at dinner and we tease each other all night, maybe even at a movie. When we get home we tear each other's clothes off as soon as we get in the door or in the car...

Another suggestion is that we tease you at work. You have mentioned that you have a desk job so you can be worked up, but behind a desk no one knows. We return the favor by whispering what we want to do to you and moan in your ears. This would obviously work better if you worked from home, so let's go with that. You are in zoom meetings where you need to talk once in a while and the webcam is on. But I'm distracting you off camera and you have to keep a straight face and a steady voice. You can punish me later for being so naughty. 😏

vodiodo69vodiodo69over 1 year ago

Romantic, caring and cumming.

SilentSometimesSilentSometimesover 1 year ago

I love when you tell me what you want but I also love hearing you beg for it a little.

SoftChaosSoftChaosover 1 year ago

I absolutely loved this so much. The way you make me feel so appreciated and cared for and just how you keep on giving here even when you are given something, you give back right away. Love it !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mmmm... very nice. I would love to stay in the shower a little longer... lather you up, especially if you’re a furry guy... feel the length of your body pressing me against the tiles... there’s just something about a wet man with his arms over his head... sigh... well done.

Louise756Louise756over 1 year ago

Amazing. Thank you thank you thank you. For the love, and for the pleasure ❤️ I can’t get enough of your gentle moans 🥰

DianasDreamsDianasDreamsabout 1 year ago

Oh

Fuck

Yes

Do that again everyday for the rest of my life.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hope you do part three, shower sex to sixty-nining in bed- it’s turning into a real marathon ;)

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Part three: from the bath to the bed. Laughter and cuddles and orgasms, not necessarily in that order. Or at least that’s what I would love.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hoping for From Shower to your Bed. A nice toweling off, before I climb on top of you & ride you. When we are both satiated & content, you pull me in to cuddle & you talk softly [maybe tell me a story?] til I fall asleep. Perfect ending to a rough day...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGivingThisATry@GivingThisATry
Mmmm, well hello there you sexy woman! My name is Singer, and I want so badly to thank you so much for sharing your delicious desires with me <3 Nearly all my audios (except for personal messages and news updates) are made based on requests from listeners like you, so...