From The Twilight Zone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Man I'm tired," I grunt as I plop on the bed. This time I land on my side and stay like this, wanting nothing more than to pass out. I'm so tired that I really do feel the mask of sleep coming down instantly.

"Q-Q-Quit it Molly," I grunt, half asleep, half awake, as I feel her poking my ass with her strap-on. Still eager to sleep, I swing my tired arm behind me to get her to stop. Molly, who is a FWB loves to peg men for some reason. The last few times we were together I let her do it to me, in exchange for doing a sex act I wanted to do which she didn't normally do.

The bitch loves that damn strap on. Even tries to fuck me when I'm trying to sleep as if she trying to rape me. I know it's a power thing with her, you know the whole dominate men who normally dominate women, but at the moment I don't care. I just want to sleep.

My eyes dart open as I feel the fake cock enter my ass. In a single thrust it goes all the way in, sending that familiar uncomfortable feeling over me. But the feeling of my ass being forced apart isn't what wakes me. It's the fact that Molly isn't here. I have no clue where the hell Molly is, but I know it's not here. I haven't even spoken to her in over a month.

With my heart pounding, I move forward and off the bed, feeling the dildo slide out of my ass. I fall off the side of the bed but quickly stand to see who is there. To my surprise as well as my disappointment, there's no one there. The bed is completely empty.

Stunned, I feel the clear signs of having something inserted up my ass. There's no denying that unique feeling either. There was just something in my ass. And it was a strap-on. That is something you don't forget how it feels.

"Who...who's there?" I ask, feeling that feeling that someone is watching me. I stand there, waiting for them to answer and even get upset when they don't.

"I know someone is here. Show yourself or I swear I'll kick your ass," I declare.

My eyes widen as the blanket on the bed starts to lift again. The entire length of blanket moves very slow as it goes up, revealing the shape of a woman. It's as if a woman who is lying on her back is being raised up into the bed. For I recognize the shape of tits anywhere.

"Hell nah!" I shout and then fly at the bed, my elbow out and aimed right at the bitch's throat. Anger and fear like I've not felt before rise in me, giving me the strength and courage to attack this ghost. For all I want to do is kill the bitch. To jam my elbow in her throat and crush it. To laugh at her as she can't breathe.

My body crashes on the bed and nothing else. The blanket just gives way, allowing me to fall on top of the soft bed and not a person. And the force of my jump was so much that I actually bounce once before landing.

"I'm gonna kill you!" I shout in rage as the...woman-thing...disappeared.

My eyes then widen again as I feel the dildo enter my ass again as I'm face down on the bed. There's no warning or preparation for it as it is shoved in deep and hard. It moves deep in my ass, making me paralyzed as I can only groan at the violating feeling.

"N-No..." I groan as not only does the dildo begin to move in and out of my ass, fucking me, but I feel the lips on my cock again. Even if my cock is pressed to the bed and under me, those fat lips suck on it, forcing my poor tired manhood to get hard again. Only this time it is downright painful.

"S-S-Stop," I say in almost a beg as it doesn't feel like I can move. The feeling of being both fucked in the ass and blown at the same time is overwhelming, especially in the dark. And this is all happening behind me, where I can't see.

"S-S-S-Stop..." I beg, fighting with my arms to pull me towards the edge of the bed. My fingers grab the end of the bed and try to pull my body along, but I'm just so tired. It doesn't help that my body begins to rock with each thrust inside me, making the bed squeak with a sound I'm very familiar with. Only it's normally the bitch who is getting fucked and not me.

Groans and moans come out of me as my poor ass is violated. Sure, when Molly does it, it sort of feels good. Mainly because of the sick shit she says while doing it, but this is different. This does have a hint of pleasure, but mostly it's horrible. I can feel my ass being gaped. Where it feels like I won't be able to sit for a long time. But at the same time, I can feel myself getting closer and closer to an orgasm from it.

"STOP," I groan as my cock is now very hard as I'm about to cum again. When I feel the orgasm about to erupt, I know I'm in trouble. It gives me the strength to pull as hard as I can, finally allowing me to drag my body over the side of the bed and on the floor.

Once I crash to the floor, everything stops. There's no longer anything violating my exit-only hole, and my poor manhood is left throbbing. I on the other hand pant hard as my heart pounds. Fear that verges on terror moves over me as I don't understand what is happening.

Very tired and scared, I use the bed to lift myself up. But as I move upright, I look at the bed, expecting to see the shape reappear. Like before, it's flat and empty, with it looking like nothing happened.

Bursting back into the living room, I look around. Still panting, I try to think of what to do. I'm just so tried. I need sleep. And I know that once I get some, this crazy shit with disappear. I just need to get some sleep.

I can't go to a bed. Can't sleep on a bed. If I do, it'll try to have sex with me. I've discovered at least that much. So...what do I do?

The answer is very simple and I actually smile as it presents itself. The couch. I'll just sleep on the couch. Let the bitch curse the beds, I'll sleep on the couch for a few hours before I track that bitch down and make her pay for this. Oh, she's going to regret ever messing with me. Not only am I going to rape the bitch, but I'll fucking beat her till she can't be recognized.

Having never seen a better sight, I move to the couch and sit down on it. With a contented sigh, I lean my body over until I'm resting on my right side. The couch, which is so much more comfortable than I give it credit for, is the nicest, most comfortable piece of furniture I've ever owned.

I knew I was tired, but the fear and terror I felt must have drained me even more because I feel myself pass out at once. The darkness just surrounds me until I'm deep in sleep. I even hear a snore come out of me before my brain fully shuts off.

My eyes flicker and I shake my head as something wakes me. Something keeps me in the strange place between sleep and wake, where you are really neither. A place that feels like torture more than anything.

"No. NO. NO!!!" I yell as I realize what isn't letting me sleep. Looking down, my aching cock is hard again, throbbing as I'm about to cum again, which I don't even know if I can do. And as I look at my cock, it sticks straight up, where it feels like some bitch is fucking me, reverse-cowgirl style. Where I feel her slamming her ass and pussy down over my cock, engulfing me in the tightness that is her pussy.

"No! NO! NO!!!" I shout, forcing myself to roll over and get off the couch. Only now as I fall to my knees, my hands grab at my dick, which feels rubbed raw. And as I grab at it to protect it, I feel cum smeared over it and around my thighs, letting me know that I did cum from whatever she did. From the feel of it, not just once either.

My god, how many times has my cock been used tonight? How many times have I cum? This isn't healthy. In fact, something is going to break my dick if it keeps going.

Scared, frustrated and pissed off, I really don't know what to do. I'm so very tired, but whatever it is, isn't going to let me sleep. Any time I lay down on something, it attacks me. What am I to do? What can I do?

Trying to hold back tears that are both of anger and frustration, I find paper towels and try to clean myself up. Taking deep breaths, I try to think hard of how to get sleep. Of some place I could go that the force won't get me. Of maybe trying to sleep standing up.

"I got it!" I proclaim, feeling not just drunk, but out of my mind. And so, right there, I lay down. I lower myself to the floor, not even caring that I hadn't swept it in forever.

Laying down, I feel my body begin to relax, even on the hard floor. Smiling, my eyes close and I welcome the darkness of sleep. I don't even care that I'll be sore all over tomorrow from sleeping on the floor. I'll take that a million times over if it means I'll get some sleep. And as I relax, the sounds of the storm only serve to help me drift off.

"Damn it, no! LEAVE ME ALONE!" I scream as I sit up, feeling what is clearly a hand starting to jack me off. A soft skinned and gentle hand grips my manhood ever so lightly, moving their fingers up and down. It's an expert handjob too and I normally would love it, but at the moment it is torture. Pure torture.

My hands move to my hard dick which hurts so freaking bad. I gasp it in both hands to try and protect it, but this does no good. The feeling of being jacked off keeps on, even with me holding my junk. Whatever the force is, nothing physical seems to be able to stop it as it keeps going as I hold myself.

"No. I...I have to get out of here. N-Now," I stammer, fighting to stand. Like with the beds, the moment I am no longer lying down, the force stops. My poor cock is left alone.

Earlier I did think of leaving. Of getting in the car and going somewhere, but I didn't want to because of how fucked up I am. I've been drinking hard tonight, not to mention how tired I am. That's basically asking to get in a wreck or arrested. But at this moment I don't give a shit. I don't have much of a choice.

Not caring that I'm naked, I stumble across the living room towards the front door. Once there I open the door, where the dark stormy night greets me. With the power still out, the outside is extremely dark. The only thing that I can really make out, is the city in the distance over the cliff. But even then, the heavy downpour barely lets me make this out.

"Fuck you," I tell the ghost-women-force-thing, giving it the finger from the open door. I aim this at the bed in the bedroom, feeling like I've finally outsmarted it.

I step forward, where the very cold rain strikes me. In a flash I become completely drenched, which I thought might wake me but it doesn't. And so, dead tired I walk down my pathway as I head towards my car. As I walk, I cradle my hurt cock in both hands, holding it as even the rain hitting it hurts.

After nearly falling a couple of times, I finally reach the end of the pathway. Right as I do, a flash of lightening lights up the sky, allowing me to see my car, which is sitting in my driveway. Stumbling, I reach the driver's side door, where I make sure to keep looking around in case the Latina or someone else is coming.

I don't have the car keys with me, but I don't need them. This baby, which cost more than most people's houses, is fingerprint enabled. So after putting my thumb on the door pad, it unlocks, even if my hand is wet. Right after, I hear one of the best sounds ever, which is the car door unlocking.

"Thank God," I pant as I open the car door and hurry inside. I practically throw myself in, slamming the door behind me. Now in the safety of the car, I lock the doors, thinking that will protect me.

Feeling a hundred times better now, I use my thumbprint to turn on the engine. Only, I decide I don't need to go anywhere. Instead I turn on the heater to try and dry off. As my car always does, it reacts fast to me turning on the heat, flooding the car with a warm, comfortable heat.

Leaning my head back as I sit in the seat, I feel myself dozing off, as I finally feel safe. Only now I don't feel whatever that force was. The entire time I was inside, I felt like someone was staring at me, but now I don't. It must be confined to the house, so it can't reach me here.

Smiling, I let myself fall asleep, knowing everything will be fine in the morning. That I've outsmarted whatever it is.

The sounds of a woman moaning wake me up. Well, it's not so much of waking up, but it feels like being pulled from a lake of blackness. Where the moans force me to rise from the blackness, where I want nothing more than to stay back. To stay in the darkness where I can rest.

My eyes flutter open again, where I become very confused. The night is still dark, letting me know not much time has passed, but I still hear a woman moaning. And they are moans I know I've heard before. These moans are fast, high pitched moans, like she's getting fucked good. And it sounds like she's right here with me. Like inches away.

The light from the dashboard is the only light I see, and even then everything is blurry. But then I feel it. In what can only be a woman riding me as I sit in this car seat, she bounces up and down on my hurt cock. Whatever was inside has followed me out here, and is fucking me, again. And somehow, it's made my cock hard again, which I didn't even think was physically possible.

"NOOO!" I howl as my entire body tenses in fear and anger. No longer in control, my arms frail as I try to push the invisible bitch off me as my legs tense up. Over and over I fling my arms, punching any and everything in hopes that I hit whatever it is.

Yet no matter how much I move or how hard I hit, she keeps moaning those fast, pleasure filled moans as she rides me. Where I feel that torturous tight pussy engulfing my spent cock. Yet now, it feels like I'm trapped in this small space, where I'm unable to get away from her.

My swinging hand hits something between the seats and the car lurches backward. I hear the tires squealing as the car begins to move, which only confuses me more. Why are we moving? How are we moving?

Looking down, I see my tensed legs are all the way to the floorboard, where my right foot holds down the gas pedal. My eyes then drift to the center console, where I see the gear stick is in reverse gear, as my hand must have hit it to knock it into that position.

Right as I go to lift my foot off the pedal, the back of my car slams into something. My eyes look into the rearview mirror, where I see something that can't be real. It's something that my brain can't seem to process.

As the car continues to move backward, out of the front window I see the metal railings that lined the edge of the street next to the cliff. They are bent and ripped apart, as if something just slammed though them, something like my car. And now, in the rear view mirror, I see the approaching ground as my car falls off the cliff.