The Club Ch. 01

Story Info
F/mf private club which uses staff for sex.
2.9k words
4.1
16.1k
16
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER: ALL CHARACTERS HEREIN ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18. I do not condone any abuse of any kind IRL, and everything herein is just fantasy. Do not attempt to re-enact anything you read here.

The jacuzzi was bubbling delightfully on what was turning out to be an equally delightful august afternoon. The sun was just low enough to keep it out of everyone's eyes, but kept the early evening wonderfully warm. The ladies' skin sang after a long hot soak and extended sunbathe. Sat around the bubbling tub were six members of "the Club", each sporting a tighter and more provocative swimsuit than the last. While officially they were supposed to be discussing important matters, they seemed to find an excuse to hold any and all meetings in the most relaxing parts of the resort possible, taking full advantage of the Club's facilities.

Cups clattered as the third round of empty drinks were set aside, left in seemingly intentionally unhelpful places for whoever would have to pick them up. Of course, they would be along shortly, as a new round was soon to be brought over by one of the Club's new "assistants", and they would no doubt collect the empty cups. After all, that was their job, and the Club didn't ask very much of its poor charges.

The Club, you see, hired assistants under the most lucrative and scrupulous contracts anyone could imagine, so as to ensure the Club could select from a wide variety of applicants and then choose only those who the Club members collectively wished to lure into their employ. Assistants were required to, unbeknownst to them unless they hired a legal team to read through the labyrinthine document, sign away almost everything for the duration of their employment. Not that these contracts would stand up to the slightest scrutiny in court, yet none of their assistants ever seemed to want to raise the matter further once their contracts eventually came to an end. That is if they didn't feel inclined to extend their contracts, of course.

Despite the most rigorous methods of being employed, and loyalty to the Club above all else being deeply ingrained into all current and former staff through extended "loyalty assurance sessions", rumours did occasionally spread about the Club, and in myth it garnered a rather lurid reputation. This however merely served to convince eager applicants who learned of its existence through a that the Club was the most lucrative of opportunities, and the occasional rumour that it's members were all fabulously rich and sex-mad women didn't hurt. That much at least was true. The occasional reporter or curious youth had, occasionally, managed to find their way to the utterly secretive location once or twice, but they had always either decided not to share their findings. There were volunteers who were mostly or fully aware of what fates awaited them, who with grins painted on their faces walked gleefully into the arms of their awaiting temptresses and soon to be torturesses, but even they rarely could have comprehended what awaited them.

A young girl in her 20's, Anna, was the assistant who had been bringing over their drinks for the last two hours. She had been hired by the club two weeks ago, and was "still adjusting" as so many of her employers kept insisting. They had to speak for her, of course, when she spent the majority of every day gagged. She sported shoulder length auburn hair and a svelte body, large and perky breasts, plus a pert butt which had delighted the Club's members as they reviewed her application. She had a tray of drinks in her hands which had taken her a full 30 minutes to prepare to exacting standards, and she dearly hoped the delay would not be counted against her. Then again, showing up too early had a tendency to be just as bad if not worse, as she would be invited to wait there within arm's reach...

The Club's members, sitting in the jacuzzi, were taking great delight in putting their new assistant to the test, ordering drinks which were complex, and asking her to mix them in very specific ways. Not that she was allowed to write any of the instructions down, of course.

She was naked except for a bikini bottom. which was little more than a thin string, but which served to hold the controllers for four vibrating bulbs at her waist, two of which were buzzing away in tandem inside her, and the other two which had been strategically glued to the tray and then taped to her nipples - forcing the weight of the tray to push in such a way that it pushed them into her nipples as it hung from her neck, and making the tray itself ever so gently vibrate, making it that much harder to keep its contents steady as they gracefully danced around on its surface. Her hands were uselessly tied behind her back, of course. After all, why would she need those to carry a tray when it had already been hung around her neck for her?

The tray itself was soaked with spilled ingredients, pool water, and had been "cleaned" with an especially slippery soap which she suspected was simply a lubricant. Twice she had doubled over the bar inside the club house, wracked with orgasm and spilling whatever drink she had been working on as the vibrators tirelessly worked against her. Every step she took was agonizingly slow as she felt herself clenching needily around the others within her, as of course she was required as part of her contract to be medicated with a powerful aphrodisiac whenever it took the fancy of a club member. Of course, usually the staff would spike their assistants' food regardless, and then delight in watching them masturbate through the dorm-room cameras. Or, in the case of those who had earned a punishment through chastity, chew the furniture with frustration.

The floor around the pool and jacuzzi were, as stated, treacherous. Again she suspected that the plastic linoleum tiles had been deliberately coated in lubricant simply to make her job that much more difficult, and to give them any excuse to "discipline" her. Not that she could complain, of course, as part of her contract, as well as that of every other assistant, was to be gagged whenever their mouths weren't needed. She should just consider herself lucky they weren't making her do this blindfolded. The previous assistant at this job, Will, had been forced to bring them their drinks in the same way she had, but while blindfolded he had had to follow the instructions of the ladies calling him closer and closer, before deliberately luring him directly into the jacuzzi where he was now being passed around... His arms and legs were bound, and what little he had been allowed to wear previously had long since been removed and discarded. Despite being a perfectly normal guy, he seemed pathetically small in the company of six libidinous sex fiends who each took pride in their ability to dominate someone with their bodies alone.

The women were chatting casually as they took turns stroking, teasing, toying and playing with the human pool toy they currently had at their mercy. Anna tried not to stare at his throbbing, desperately needy cock, or maddened and exasperated expression half hidden by the massive breasts which encompassed his head. Stepping ever so carefully on the slippery surface of the jaccuzi-side tiles while at her chest two buzzing bulbs were doing everything in their power to drive her insane. Her nipples were practically throbbing with need after two hours of torturous teasing. It was hard not to stare, though.

Will was being held with his legs trapped between those of one woman, while another held his head between her breasts, leaving him spread out in the middle of the circle with his cock bobbing and throbbing needily just above the water, in perfect reach of any who wished to stroke, tease, tickle or torment it. Twelve hands were roaming all over his body, and dozens of fingers were stroking, teasing and polishing his cock as he groaned in lustful agony.

Anna slowed her steps, but not for balance. She was staring in rapt attention at the purely heinous display before her. Will was squirming in pure desperation, totally helpless and at the mercy of six merciless women, but his body was responding on its own. He squirmed, twisted, bucked and thrusted with wild abandon, having been stuck there since Anna had taken over their orders. Her eyes fluttered a little, a steady heat growing between her legs as she slowly rubbed her thighs together with every little step.

A near slip shook her out of it as her feet slid nearly a foot apart, and she bit into her gag trying to force the feelings and thoughts away. She was so close, so close! If she could just give them their drinks, maybe just maybe she could find a corner of the kitchen, out of sight, to grind her thighs to a volcanic orgasm in safety. One step, then another, she told herself, but she had to keep her feet close together. Taking such little steps, sliding her feet delicately, she found it hard to believe the soles of her feet could feel erogenous on the slick surface but perhaps her mind was experiencing a slight short circuit. Her thighs were rubbing together whether she liked it or not, although she decidedly did, and she could feel a tugging in her chest - every ounce of her was begging her to just give in to the feelings and cum her silly little brain out.

But that would be disaster. That would be like throwing herself into the dangerous zoo exhibit. Except in this place, at the Club, the assistants were the animals trapped in a zoo...

Anna watched as another girl, Yori, was carrying towels past the pool a little too closely. Tears of frustration were dripping down her cheeks, framed by her short black hair. As she passed the pool, with dozens of women and a few bound and floating "pool toys" within, a lecherous hand wormed its way up her naked leg to teasingly toy at the rim of her chastity belt, while another hand took the opportunity to skitter fingers across the underside of her foot as it lifted in shock. Lip bitten in more than one kind of frustration, Yori submissively walked away, albeit with a no doubt almighty throb in her nethers now.

Anna's eyes refocused through the blur of sexual bliss. She was not failing, not this time. Then she was there. She had made it. She mumbled, shakily, behind her gag. It didn't really matter what she said, they would interpret it however they wanted to anyway.

At first they ignored her, but then half-unbidden she let out a hearty grunt as her abdomen clenched, and her thighs began to quiver with need.

"Oh, drinks here at last ladies!" announced one.

"Delightful, thank you SO MUCH dear..." said another, temporarily freeing her hands from Will's exposed body to slide a hand up and along her thigh, rubbing so softly in a way that made Anna's entire body shudder ever so slightly on the spot.

Anna very, very carefully lowered herself down until she was on her knees, keeping an eagle eye on the drinks as she did so. The ladies merely smiled broadly at her, all six focused on the sight of the young girl prostrated before them, not that they let go of poor Will of course. The ladies were well experienced masturbatrixes, and could keep Will maddened with lust even as their hands moved without thinking. Such torments could go on for hours. Anna knew. She had been in that position many times in just two weeks. Through those wrinkled grins she was sure they were looking for any excuse to drag her in there, alongside Will.

"Oh, sorry dear, I can't quite reach, could you lower yourself a little more?" one asked, feebly stretching her arm out and yet keeping it half-bent, a half-hearted laze.

Anna did so, slowly and carefully, but as she did so the tray was dipping. She was sure if she shifted on her knees the drinks would spill, and yet she couldn't stand the idea of having to stand up again just to kneel down a few inches closer. She moaned as the weight of the drinks lilted forward, and pushed the vibrators even deeper into her chest. Her nipples, rock hard, resisted the mass vehemently, and the vibrators were practically inverting them. Still, the closest woman kept pulling her hand back ever so slightly every time Anna got closer, forcing Anna to lean further and further, as the evil cadre of women tittered and cooed their delight at her predicament. The drinks she had worked so hard on now sloped perilously towards the jacuzzi. At the last moment the woman grabbed her drink, and that of her neighbour, and began to pass them around.

In order to reach the others, though, she grabbed the tray and began to delicately tug it towards her, holding it aloft to secure the drinks. The vibrators on her nipples were now tugging at Anna, and the shift in sensation made her groan through a tightened throat, drooling a little around her gag.

"There we go, what a wonderful job you've done Anna. You really should stay on as our permanent waitress you know! You have such a talent for this." The woman grabbing drinks kept moving the tray this way and that gently as she spoke, hypnotically swaying Anna's poor breasts in the process; tugging, pulling, and pressing at Anna'a nipples as she did so while those vibrating bullets buzzed away.

As the drinks were passed around, Will was given a temporary reprieve, and he sighed with a shudder, albeit with his head still trapped in the massive bosom of one of the Club members, until his head practically popped free at last when she leaned over to accept her drink. Taking a few moments to regain his senses, and despite having six bombshells around him to ogle with lustful abandon, his eyes were drawn to Anna's plight as the ladies moved with glacial slowness to accept their order.

Indeed, he watched with growing anxiety as the last cup, slick with perspiration, moved ever so slightly on the tilted tray. All six ladies stopped what they were doing to watch. Anna's eyes bolted wide open as she watched it too. With predatory glee, the woman holding the tray looked directly into Anna's eyes.

"Careful dear, you wouldn't want to spill a drink now would you? Just when I thought you had the makings of a professional waitress as well..."

The lady holding the tray took the opportunity to tilt it even further toward herself, teeth glinting as her evil grin widened. Anna shook her head, either unable to accept this unfair fate, or unwilling to believe she had come so close to escape only to have it just so unfairly snatched away. It just wasn't fair! She was so close! She wasn't giving up, not now!

Anna lowered her chest further to compensate for the woman's devious act, which simply brought Anna's face closer to hers. Looking directly into her eyes, the woman's lips pursed in a mocking coo as she leaned on the tray more, tugging at those bullets as the glue was stretched to its limit.

The cup slid, stopped, slid again, and then finally its thick, sugary alcoholic contents were splashed all across the massive tits of the woman holding the tray. Her chest was wide enough, and breasts so obscenely vast, that the glass's contents were entirely contained in her cleavage. Tutting, she took the cup, now half empty, and kept a firm hold of the tray.

"My oh my, BOTH our waiter and waitress have had such awful accidents in the same day! Whatever shall we do ladies? I swear it's like they do this on purpose just to see what will happen..." the lady holding the tray began, with practiced faux-disappointment, but the wry grin which was met with the knowing smiles of all the others did little to hide her true intent.

"Indeed dear," continued another, "although I'm sure they're trying their best. They are only young things after all, surely we can't be all that hard on them." That lady took the opportunity, as she said so, to begin to delicately pinch Will's nipples as a foot slowly played up and down his cock. He had lost what little sense he had regained, and was now back to a twitching, writhing mess.

"Still, rules are rules, and there has to be discipline or what will we have? Chaos, that's what!" the tray holder.

With alarming speed, the woman who had so unfairly spilled her drink on purpose rose from the water and moved to grasp at Anna. Anna slipped and slid, legs splaying beneath her as she desperately tried to swaddle back away from her, but it was useless, and far too late to attempt any kind escape. Landing on her rump, with humiliating ease Anna found herself being dragged at first by two and then numerous colourfully-nailed hands, who found a conveniently placed set of bonds for her wrists, elbows, ankles and legs and had her trussed up in moments. Almost as if they'd been waiting for a second toy to fall within their grasp. Anna screamed into her gag, but it was hopeless. The only sympathetic look she got in a sea of licked lips and hungry eyes was from Will, before he was once again smothered between massive tits.