All Comments on 'From Top to Bottom'

by rawTOP

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I loved reading the story very sexy indeed.

I have never been a top but I know very well the pure joy of being a bottom, the absolute bliss of submitting to a real man and his friends.

Do write again please. X sissy Lucy

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
HOT...

Please, please edit your work and fix the grammatical errors. With that said, the story for me was nasty hot, because I also was a long time top and was turned into a forever bottom. When the top turned me he seduced me so well that by the end of the evening (actual morning) I felt so feminine and girly and I wanted nothing more than to be on my back, doggie, spoon and any other position for a big dicked man.

buzzie1969buzzie1969over 3 years ago
hot!

Hot! Glad to have you back. Are you the rawtop that has the website with stories, videos, and forums?

69stroker6969stroker69over 3 years ago

Fabulous story. I love being fucked and I particularly love being spit roasted. As I read, I envisioned I was in the sling being pounded by Tony, Chris, and the rest. Thanks. Looking forward to reading more of your sexy stories.

ChloecrossedChloecrossedalmost 3 years ago

So hot! I am only bottom, nothing beats submitting to an Alpha male, and the feeling of him inside of me is pure heaven. Xxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That’s one of the hottest stores I’ve read. I wish that was me in the sling getting those hard cocks in my ass and getting filled with cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrawTOP@rawTOP
I had given up on this place making rules up as they see fit. They allowed my stories to be posted no rules had been broken and each of my stories had thousands of views yet they go any remove all my stories claiming they was against the rules (complete joke this place people...