From Unwilling to Willing

Story Info
A policeman leverages his authority.
2.4k words
4.25
17.2k
26
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miguel59
Miguel59
578 Followers

"Do you really want me to do this?" Jean asked.

She looked at Officer Leo. Her face was blotchy, wet, eyes puffy and she needed to blow her nose.

He pointed to the box of tissues on the end table.

She grabbed a handful and loudly blew her nose, grabbed some more and dabbed at the tears on her face.

"Thank you," she said, feeling better now that her face was dry and sinuses empty.

Leo answered her, "Totally your call. I'm not forcing you to do anything. That's not how I roll."

She glared at him, "We both know it's not my call. If I leave you'll have your buddies arrest him."

Leo pointed out, "What the two of you were doing is against the law."

Leo was referring to the acitivity Jean and her boyfriend were doing in a public place.

When Officer Leo walked up to the parked car, he found Jean completely naked and on her back, legs spread wide, and her boyfriend Miguel performing cunnilingus on her.

He continued, "I should have arrested the two of you right then for public indecency and sodomy. Oral sex is still against the law in Texas."

"You should have warned us and let us go. We wouldn't have come back."

"That would have been too easy. You two needed to be taught a lesson."

He turned his back to her and walked to the wet bar. Not wise he thought given the situation and her emotional state, but he thought she needed something to calm her nerves.

He poured them each a rum and coke, hers considerably more heavy on the rum than his.

He walked over and offered her a glass.

He didn't know if she would slap it out of his hand or accept it. He knew she was really upset and emotionally fragile.

She took the glass, put it to her lips, and took several large swallows.

"Easy Jean," he advised her, guessing she wasn't much of a drinker.

She put the almost empty glass down and resignedly said, "I might as well be drunk."

He nodded his head in disagreement, "Relaxed, not drunk. I'm not a monster."

She laughed, "In my book you are. You're extorting us."

There was no point in arguing with her.

"Let's go to the bedroom," he suggested.

She stood up.

"The room at the end of the hall."

He let her go first, then followed.

In the bedroom, he asked her to take off her clothes.

She glared at him, but did as he asked.

What he was doing was so demeaning she thought.

Shirt, bra, sandals, jeans, and finally her panties. She placed her clothes on a chair.

"You have a smoking hot body, Jean. Miguel's a lucky man. Turn around slowly."

She did.

"Satisfied?" Jean asked, wondering if that was all he wanted.

He ignored her question and told her to pull the comforter down and get on the bed.

He locked eyes with her. He liked women who had fire in their eyes and Jean's were volcanic.

She hated him, his arrogance, his uniform, badge, and gun, but most off all his authority and betrayal.

"Our familes know each other. How are you going to look them in the eye the next time you see them?"

"Won't be a problem," he assured her before asking, "Are you cold?"

"Not at all," she answered before looking at her breasts and seeing her erect nipples.

"Aroused?"

"Hardly," she replied her voice dripping contempt.

"Play with them."

She did as he asked, doing what Miguel did to them.

She was still very angry with Officer Leo.

"You're even sexier when you're mad."

She assured him, "I'm very mad at you."

"Those nipples say you're not. Rub your clit."

She took her left hand and placed it between her legs, located her clitoris, and softly rubbed it.

"Keep playing with your nipples and rub your clit harder."

She used her right hand taking turns with each nipple and rubbed harder.

Eyes locked on his, she rubbed harder. In spite of her anger she found herself getting aroused.

"Very hot, prima."

"We're not related Leo."

"Actually we are." He explained how their family trees were joined.

"I never knew that."

He reminded her, "Keep playing with yourself, prima."

Knowing they were related should have made her even angrier with him, but it did just the opposite.

Leo was a handsome man and very athletic. He exercised religiously.

He took a sip of his drink, put it down, and pulled his shirt over his head. He tossed it on the floor then yanked his shorts and underwear down. He kicked them off of his feet.

His cock was nearly perpindicular to his body. He contracted his pelvic muscles and made it bob up and down.

Jean's jaw dropped when she saw Leo's cock. It was a lot bigger than Miguel's. The two men had very different physiques. Leo's body was chiseled while Miguel was fit, but not very muscular.

"Scoot over prima. Keep rubbing yourself."

She did as Leo directed moving to the center of the bed. Leo got on the bed.

He laid on his side, used his right hand to support his head. He looked unhurried. Jean turned her head towards his.

"Watching you is really hot," he reminded her again, "Your titties are so hard."

He inhaled deeply, "I can smell your arousal."

She inhaled through her nose. He was right. The room smelled of her.

His erection laid on her hip, its head reaching the edge of her pubic mound and coming into contact with her left forearm and hand.

Leo took his left hand and using his thumb and fingertips twisted and pinched her left nipple.

Jean didn't groan, but she did noticeably gasp.

"You have sensitive nipples," he observed.

She nodded she did.

He nuzzled her neck, kissed it, then moved his mouth to her left ear. He extended his tongue and licked her ear.

What was happening was so kinky Jean thought. She was still upset about the circumstances and mad at Leo, but she couldn't deny she was turned on.

He took his hand off of her nipple and put it on top of her left hand. He took her left hand off of her pussy and placed it on his cock. He then took his left hand and touched her vulva.

"Time for me to see just how wet you are."

He separated her labia, ran a finger up and down the length, "Very wet, I'd say."

Jean opened her legs. Leo's fingertip was very slick. He teased her swollen clitoris, then moved back down, located the entrance to her vagina and plunged his finger all the way in.

Jean moaned.

He thrust his finger in and out of her vagina a couple of times. She was soaking wet. He added a second.

His mouth pressed against her ear he said, "Damn, prima. I thought you were a good girl."

She gritted her teeth, "I am a good girl. I'm going to marry him."

"Practicing before marriage?" Leo chuckled.

"Asshole." she replied.

He diddled her clitoris with his thumb, "This asshole's fingers feel damn good don't they? Admit it's true."

She rolled her eyes, turned her head to face his, squeezed his cock with her hand, and answered, "Yes."

He laughed put his lips almost next to hers and said, "I should make you beg for it."

"Don't you dare," she moaned wanting him to kiss her.

He pressed his mouth against hers and French kissed her. He also got on top of her, his knees between her legs. She caressed his back noticing how muscular he was.

His tongue was more aggressive than Miguel's.

He placed his right hand on his cock and rubbed the head up and down the length of her slit, adding even more lubricant to the precum oozing from the urethra.

She could feel the head at the entrance to her vagina.

"Do you have a condom?" Jean groaned.

"Don't worry. I'll pull out, unless you tell me not to."

Before kissing him again she said, "It's too risky. I'm in the middle of my cycle."

If she thought being fertile was going to stop him, Jean was badly mistaken.

He answered her by pushing the head into her.

"Damn, prima. Miguel must be small. You're tight."

Leo wanted the experience to be pleasurable for his cousin. He prided himself on his ability to make the unwilling willing.

Jean thought, "He's right. Miguel is small."

He fed her vagina more of his python. He knew she was enjoying it when she moaned.

After a dozen thrusts with just half his cock inside of her, he decided it was time to go balls deep.

He took his mouth off of hers, looked her square in the eye, and pushed all the way in.

He loved the way women reacted the first time. Their eyes bugged out in disbelief. Their mouths formed an O. Nestled against her cervix, he mentally pictured how his cock looked inside of her vagina, no telling how many babymakers were mixed in with the precum oozing onto her cervix, ready to swim upstream and plant themselves in her egg.

After allowing her vagina to adjust to the size of his cock, Leo began fucking her. It didn't take too many thrusts before he made her orgasm. He loved the way a woman's vagina dilated, getting bigger.

He pounded her pussy hard, causing her to let out a string of higher and higher pitched Ohs.

She had taken her legs, draped them across his hips, hooked her ankles together, squeezed her thighs against his hips. Her nails were digging into his back, marks he proudly showed off.

He slowed down, letting her recover from her orgasm, before speeding up the depth and pace of his thrusts.

He loved it when she said, 'Oh God,' because he saw himself as possessing supernatural powers. He was who she was referring to when she said God.

As her second orgasm approached, he reminded her he was also approaching the point of no return.

"Let me know what you want me to do."

She denied afterwards understanding his comment, but she was not being truthful.

She made sure he wouldn't pull out, used her legs to keep him in her.

She was so loud he had to grab a pillow and hand it to her. She pressed her face against it and screamed as her orgasm it. Leo thrust hard a dozen times then grunted as his cock released a half dozen streams of his babymakers against her cervix.

She had never orgasmed during intercourse. It was an experience very different than the orgasms she had from Miguel's fingers or tongue.

Leo pulled out of Jean and got off of the bed.

As always calm and matter of fact, he asked her if she wanted another rum and coke.

"That would be great," she said before giving him a half smile.

She looked at his now limp, but very long, quite thick, and slick manhood.

Coated with their juices, still almost purple in color, she couldn't believe it hadn't just been in her, but how good it had felt.

She sat up, resting her back against the headboard.

Her vagina expelled air, something which never happened with Miguel.

Leo returned with a fresh drink for her. He handed it to her.

"I think I had better get a towel. You're dripping out of me."

"I'll wash the sheets later. It's no big deal."

She looked down between her legs and wished she had a mirror to look at herself. Her pussy felt wide open.

She took a big gulp and said, "That was so good Leo."

He sat down on the edge of the bed, took a drink, reached out and ran his fingers through her hair.

"I told you it would be, prima."

She slapped his upper arm and said, "I'm still mad at you. I might be pregnant."

He laughed, "That just means you and Miguel will have to move your wedding plans up."

"And break the news to my parents."

He told her, "They'll be upset, but they remember what it was like to be young."

"And what about Miguel?" Jean asked.

"He'll be fine. You'll see. Speaking of Miguel, where is he?"

"Waiting in the car outside like you told him."

For not being much of a drinker, Jean finished hers rather quickly.

She put the glass down on the nightstand, looked Leo in the eye, and said, "I'm not in a hurry. Are you?"

"Not at all."

"Can you get hard again?"

"With a little help from you, I'm sure I can."

He stood up at the edge of the bed. Jean moved over, grabbed his cock, and began licking the length of its shaft, then attempted to suck it. She had some success until it started to engorge.

They fucked again before calling it a night. She wondered if she should shower afterwards.

Leo advised her not to.

"Really? Won't he know I've had sex?"

"That's the point. He needs you to make it very clear what happened. If he gets emotional, which I expect he wil because he thinks this is all his fault, you need to console him."

Jean asked, "What do I do?"

Leo told her, "You will. Just let him know you still love him."

They hugged at the door and exchanged a few kisses.

Jean asked him, "When can I see you again?"

Leo laughed, "You have my phone number and know where I live. I told you you would love it. Was I right?"

She nodded her head and said, "You were."

They kissed again, a long French kiss. Jean was getting aroused.

Leo sensed it and decided to test the waters, to see just how depraved he had made his cousin.

"I showed a picture of you to my partner."

"You did?"

"it was an old one. He said you were really pretty."

She asked out of curiosity, "What's he look like?"

"Older, but in good shape. Big guy. Irish. If you enjoyed tonight, you'll really enjoy the two of us."

Their faces millimeters apart, Jean's dilated pupils and flush face signaled to the world her arousal.

"I don't know. I need to think about it."

He told her, "No pressure. Just throwing it out there. You could meet him and we see where it goes."

She found herself warming to the idea, "You're so bad primo."

He grinned.

"If we keep kissing I'm going to want you to take me back to the bedroom."

They separated. He opened the door for her and watched her walk down the stairs to the parking lot. He pictured Miguel patiently or even not so patiently waiting.

Miguel59
Miguel59
578 Followers