From Wife to Happy Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The game has been called, coach. There's four inches of water on the North side of the field, and there's another storm cell on the way."

It took about fifteen minutes for those that had been cramped on those busses to decide they wanted to go home. Chaperones, parents and a couple of the kids, braved the rain to load up on burgers and drinks. Surprisingly it was only about twenty-five minutes till the first bus pulled out of the parking lot.

When we arrived home, under normal circumstances we would be ending the first quarter of the game. We got the equipment trailers parked and out of the way. Kids took off for home and by, what would have been halftime, just about everyone was gone. The coaches and I had a meeting about the next game on the schedule, and finally called it a night.

This was going to be kind of special. My wife wouldn't be expecting me. We hadn't had a Friday night together since before the season. According to my watch we had plenty of time to have a very good time. But you know how these things usually end. Hubby finds wife with a friend's dick in his wife's pussy and all hell breaks loose. Well, this was close ... but no cigar.

I quietly went up the stars to our bedroom and what was she doing? She was changing the sheets on the bed. Now she was naked while she was doing this, but at least she didn't have another man in her bed ... at least not now.

"Hey Babe, surprise. Your knight is home from the wars."

After her color began to return to her body, she was able to stutter out the words, "Jesus Christ, Mike, what the fuck are you doing home?"

"Game had to be rescheduled because of a storm ... but better yet why are you changing sheets that were just changed by Lisa, the housekeeper." I was about to give my wife a kiss when she turned her face and the kiss ended up on her cheek.

"Oh, I was getting ready to take a shower and I spilled something all over them."

I looked past my wife to the bathroom, and I could plainly see the shower was already wet. And something else caught my eye. The toilet seat was up. Now unless my wife has grown a dick in the last few hours, I think there is something going on here.

I picked up the soiled sheet from the floor and there it was. Not coffee, not tea, not milk, not a soft drink, but the unmistakable scent of someone's cum and wifey-pooh's pussy juices.

Oddly enough, I didn't yell, rant or rave. I didn't hit her. I didn't do anything. I didn't even ask who it was and why. I didn't get a woody or tuned on or even feel like I should walk away. I just stood there and waited to hear what wonderful words of wisdom would roll off her cum coated tongue.

After, what seemed like an eternity, she spoke. "What do you want to know?"

"So, you're going to try and defend your actions tonight?"

There were no tears or doubt in her mind or expression on her face. "This is what you wanted."

"Hang on a minute ... you're telling me; you're going to bed with other men was my idea?"

"You said you wanted to open our marriage ... you remember those conversations?"

My temper went from trying to be calm to ballistic in less than a heartbeat. "What conversations? You never said anything!" My body did a three-sixty spin. "You ask me if I were serious about how much I loved you. Not if I wanted to give you to every swinging dick in the state."

"Well, by the way I looked at it, you're the one who benefited."

"You have got to be out of your fucking mind." I moved to the bedroom door. When I stopped, I looked back at her sitting on the side of the bed. "I'll put the locks on the bedroom doors tomorrow."

When tomorrow came, there wouldd be no new locks installed on doors. Instead of going to the guest room I just kept walking, down the stairs and out of the house through the utility room to the garage. I sat in the car and thought back over the last several months. Like a blind man that can suddenly see, my life came into focus. Ever since that talk about saving our marriage, she has been treating me as a cuckold. There was no doubt, I had allowed it and had no one to blame but myself. There was no denying it, the 'open marriage' words did come out of my mouth. Plain as day ... those were my words.

Tears streamed down my face and my body shook from the constant sobbing. When my mind began reviewing the changes in our lives over the last two years, I could feel myself collapsing inside. I was dying inside and could do nothing to stop it.

My body took over from my mind. I reached my hand forward and pushed the start button on the dashboard. The large SUV rumbled to a start.

Tears blinded my vision and the bouncing of my shoulders against the back of the seat began to calm.

"No ... No ... No ... I am not a bad husband, I am not a cuckold, I am not a Stag, a perv, or any of those things used to describe sexually weak men. I am a man ... a man who will live his life as a man!

One more button to push, the garage door opened, and I drove out into a new life. As the driver side window cleared the door, I tossed the garage-door opener out the window. It's all hers now; her life, her house, and everything else.

I refused to talk to her on the phone, so I blocked her number. She came to the school and sat in my office waiting for I don't know how long. Finally, she got tired and left. She called my Parents, my friends, the school, and even an old girlfriend ... all to no avail.

Living in a motel for a few days, I was able to wait for a paycheck to move into a rental in an adult only apartment building.

My mother called and told me all my clothes and junk were being sold in a yard-sale. If I wanted anything I had better call Terry and stop the giveaway. No phone call was made.

After about a three-day pity party, I was invited to a mixer (that's what the invitation called it), at the complex pool.

Party started at Midnight (you read that right) by one AM it was more of a fuck party. The little blond girl that lived two doors down from me drunkenly whispered in my ear, "I love older men and I love the taste of their cum."

Four minutes later, I was in her bedroom, a single light above the bed glowing blue. With her in my arms, and determined as any man can be, to prove to himself that he is not a loser, at least as a lover. When I saw her breasts free of her bathing suit, I almost came.

"Oh, my gawd," I think I uttered out loud. If there ever was one, I'm positive without a single doubt ... this is the woman who modeled the hourglass we use today.

She smiled and extended her hand forward, licking her lips. No ... I want this to be a night we both remember.

"Butttttttt.... I tossed her body to the bed and pulled both strings holding her bikini bottoms in place. Shaved clean and smooth, with nothing in the way clouding the perfect picture I was admiring. She smiled.

I licked and teased her unmercifully for a long as I could stand the pain in my own groin. She had waited long enough. She grabbed my head and arched her body upwards to my mouth and tongue. Denying her now was not possible.

Her first orgasm came quick, and then another as my tongue pushed upward on her clit. As her body began to catch up with her mind her body went almost completely limp. Her eyes rolled back as a finger slipped into her ass.

"Are you trying to kill me?" were the first words out of her mouth as she began to calm.

"It's my turn ......" I said, my body gasping for precious air. We kissed hard and filled with lust. As our kiss faded, she licked and loved her way down my body. Her attempt at teasing me did no good at all. "It's been a long time for me."

She looked up and smiled, an evil smile ... a smile that warned me of what was to come. "Just relax and enjoy."

I did enjoy her; beyond anything I had ever experienced. She brought me to the edge of destruction and held me there. Seconds later I was back to the top of the mountain. I began to wonder how long I could withstand this oral battle I seemed to be losing.

She finally relented. My hips lifted upward, and she muffled my screams with a hand over my mouth and her mouth catching all I had to give. When she had finished, she sat up and proudly showed me the cum she swished around inside her lips.

My mind was desperately trying to comprehend what had just happened. Unable to speak accept in a strange and foreign tongue, I clutched her arm as she started to reach for the towel beside the bed. "Share," I said, pulling her to me. We kissed. This time it wasn't lust ...this was passion, and it was wonderful.

By the time we relinquished our hold on each other, my cock was hard, and she couldn't wait till I was inside her. She rode me like she was riding a bucking bronc. She came, and each time she announced it to the whole world. I turned her over and looked into her loving eyes. We thrust our bodies into each other as hard and fast as we could. I was so close to losing it again, I wanted to finish in her from behind. Pulling her body to the edge of the bed, I found her willing and anxious to discover just one more gut-wrenching orgasm. I teased her for only a second or two, then pressed forward and gave her all I had left. Both of our bodies were covered in the perspiration that seemed to be pouring from my face as I pounded her.

With her voice going up one octave and then another, she finally reached the top. Seconds later I joined her, inserting my cum deep into her body. Struggling to climb back onto the bed. She smiled at me and was almost laughing. "You know, I just had the fuck of a lifetime, and I don't even know your name."

I thought for a second or two and then responded ... "Isn't that the way it's supposed to be...?"

"I'm going to have to know who to brag about when I tell this story sometime." Smiling again, "I'm Angel ... short for Angelica."

"No shit, you're an Angel alright ... by the way, I'm Mark."

"Nice to meet you Mark, or should I say ... nice to fuck you, Mark."

"If I say anything less to you, you'll know I'm full of shit." I took my time putting my thoughts together. "Let's go back to your pick-up line about the older man crap. How old do you think I am now?" Indignation dripping from each word.

She laughed, "That older man shit is going to haunt me, isn't it?" She put her hand over my mouth. "Would you like to know a secret?"

When I shook my head in the affirmative.

She smiled that evil smile again, turned her head, looking into a dark corner of the room. "Paul ..." A bright white light filled the void. "Mike, I want you to meet my husband, Paul."

I don't know how long I sat there starring at Angel's husband, but my brain was telling my feet to run away, but they didn't move. It was only natural to try and cover myself, to hide, to turn into a shadow and fade away ... but I didn't.

Angel finally spoke, "Mike, I can explain .... If you want or need and explanation."

"That would be interesting...."

"Paul honey, would you leave Mike and I alone for a while."

Paul, like the obedient cuckold he was, said not a single word, but got up from his seat in the corner of the room and disappeared into the kitchen.

"Honey, while you're in the kitchen, would you be a dear and fix, Mark and I a nice breakfast." She smiled at me and spoke. "I guess this is a bit of a surprise?" She didn't wait for me to get control of my thoughts. "I found out Paul preferred watching me fuck more than actually doing the job himself ... You see he's a very weak man." Once again that evil grin returned to her face. "I get what I want, and like tonight more than I need, and he gets to do what he enjoys most, and that's sitting in a corner jacking off."

Angle stood up from the side of the bed and moved to the doorway as if checking up on her husband. "Don't get the wrong idea, I really think he loves me, and I, from time to time tell him I love him and couldn't do without him." Now wrapped in a cotton robe, she turned back to face my expressionless face. "I'm afraid if I told him the truth, the gravy train would come to a stop and he'd run off looking for someone else younger, to meet his sick perverted needs."

Finally gathering the consciousness to put a coherent sentence together, I gently took her hand. "That was in all likelihood the greatest fuck of my life. Right now, if I had a chance to try and top what we just did. I wouldn't care who is sitting in that chair playing with their dick, as long as he stayed away from us."

"I would like to take a shower first."

"You can't properly wash your back if you're alone...."

There was that grin was again ... "Touche"

Unfortunately, I wasn't Angel's only lover, but she told me over and over again I was the best. I'm sure she said that to everyone. But it was fun till I came down with a case of the clap. That was the end of my romance with Angel. After a clean bill of health, I decided to go out on a date or two, but nothing worked out. Let's face it, Angel was going to be hard to beat.

Then One night, after a game, we had just been eliminated from the State Playoffs. A couple of the coaches decided to stop at a sleazy bar and have a drinking contest to wash away the feelings of letting the team down. We were in one of those round booths that have a tendency to hide people, so they won't be seen by an angry parent (or husband).

I caught sight of something very familiar. It was a dress. Not just any dress, it was a red sequined dress I had purchased one for my wife to attend a special honors program over a year back. The hem had been shortened, and not by a little, but by a lot. She wore her hair up, and men kept coming up to her to offer her drinks.

Finally, some fucker got her attention and when she failed to push him away, but to allow him stay next to her for more than five seconds, I knew this was the one.

I watched him touch her arm, and her not pull away. I saw her place her hand on his knee and slowly move it up his leg. She leaned forward to whisper her promises, and with a broad smile, he jumped off the stool and offered his hand to help her to the floor beside him. That's when I saw her face... my heart stopped beating, and my eyes grew dark. The woman in the red dress was my wife.

The next time I was able to open my eyes, an attractive middle-aged nurse was standing next to me. "Mr. Buttons.... Mr. Buttons, do you know where you are?"

I looked about the room and grinned. "I'd say I'm in the hospital."

"You friends thought you just passed out. When they couldn't revive you, they panicked and called nine-one-one."

"I feel fine." I stated as I made a lame attempt to swing my legs over the edge of the bed.

"The Doctor wants to take some pictures of your head and see if there's anything going on in there."

I almost broke out laughing, when two brutish men strode into the room to help with the prep for my photo session.

When I awoke the following morning, I was greeted with a man in a white coat and a stethoscope hanging around his neck. "Well," he looked at my chart to find my name. "It looks, Mr. Buttons, like you're as healthy as a horse."

"Doc, I don't think a trip to a bar for a drink with friends should put me in the Hospital."

"I see your point, but I don't think I should spend a truckload of your money just to tell you something, and we have a big Latin name for it, you're smart enough to already know." He scribbled something on my chart and turned to leave the room. "Just so you'll know, your wife has been with you ever since they brought you in ... Why don't you talk to her."

Without an ounce of emotion, I said, "lock the door on your way out."

He stopped in the doorway, turned and smiled. "We don't have locks on the doors in a hospital."

For the second time in two days, I was confronted with the face of my wife. This time her eyes were red and puffy from crying, and she had changed out of the gawd-awful red sequin dress (if you could call it a dress). I had to admit however, she was still, to me anyway, the most beautiful woman in the world.

"You've seen me ... I'm still alive, so why don't you just leave."

"Wow, it does know how to speak."

"What do you want, Terry?" I turned away to avoid seeing her. "Unless you have a gun pointed at my head, I have nothing to say to you."

"How long has it been? Thirteen months and you haven't said a word to me about anything."

"Terry, I want you to know that I still love you, and I think about you every day. But what you have done to me will haunt me for more than thirteen months ... more like thirteen lifetimes."

With tears streaming down her face. "Will you at least talk to me about.... about us?"

"At this moment, Terry .... there is no us."

I could hear her sobbing as she left my room. She was gone.

I honestly don't remember how many days went by before my mother called me at my office. "Mikey honey, if you don't call that woman, you father says he is going to cut you out of the will."

"Mom you and dad don't have a will ... you don't have any money. Are you going to cut me off from the grocery store?" I began to beg. "Please don't make me face her again. The last time I saw her I ended up in the hospital."

"When were you in the hospital?" She was screaming into the phone.

"It was nothing .... Just a little upset after we got knocked out of the playoffs. I was there overnight, and they scanned me from to top to bottom, and said I was fit as a fiddle"

Filled with anguish and frustration in her voice, she pleaded. Before ending the call, I promised I would talk with, Terry.

It took about a week before I could muster up enough backbone to pick up the phone and dial the number, I had called so many times in the past. When she answered, I couldn't speak.

"Mike, is that you?

"Yeah, it's me. My parents are going to turn me into a pauper if I didn't call you, so here I am."

Immediately, she started with excuses, and I cut her off.

"If we are going to get this over with, I want to do it face to face." I certainly couldn't have her come to my apartment, so we settled on the house we had built together; the place where it all ended.

I picked a Friday night. At least I could keep her out the bars for one night. She was dressed in her workout pants and shirt. As usual it highlighted every curve and toned muscle on the body. "Where do you want to start?" I asked.

"How about we start with 'how are you'?"

"I got a better idea. Let's start when you decided to become a whore." The word had barely left my lips when I felt the full force of her right hand hit my face. I grabbed her arm. "You hit me again, I'll break this off and you won't have anything to jack off your buddies with."

"I'm not a whore, Mike.... I'm not a whore."

"Sweetheart, I saw you about to fuck your conquest after a five-minute interview and the price of a drink. How do you pick the guys you're going to fuck? If your panties get wet? Or is it the fact that he probably had to put in a whole hour of work to pay for that fancy drink you let him buy? They sure did like putting their hands all over those tits that you just had to have. I just might have to call ole Doc booby-builder and take them back." My anger was at the top of any scale you can find. There was no shutting me up now.

"And how did you like it turning me into your cuckold husband?"

"I did no such thing."

"Terry honey, every time I walk into a restaurant and some man looks at me funny, is he laughing at me because he's been fucking my wife. Walking the sidelines at a football game, half the men in the crowd saying to themselves, 'I'm fucking his wife?' Are the boys on my team smirking at me because they know someday soon, they'll get their chance to fuck my wife and I won't care?"

Terry eyes were closed, her tears were streaming down her face between her fingers. "God, I didn't mean to do that to you. I was trying to put some life back into our marriage ... honestly. But once it started, I couldn't stop."