From Wife to Happy Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I heard that shit...every cock feels different, every man's cum tastes different. Let's face it we're all different, but some of us need to be respected. Not this crap of, 'will you respect me in the morning?' But every man has an ego, and every woman wants to feed that ego. But not every woman or man allows it to destroy the ones that love them...I mean truly loves them." I stopped to take a breath. "I'm leaving at the end of the school year. I have been offered a job in Oregon."

Terry lifted her head, "I hear it's really beautiful up there."

The room was now filled with silence. There was nothing more I wanted to say, and she knew if she said anything it would just make things worse. I got up from my once favorite chair and as I started to leave, I had one final thought. "I thought you got rid of all my stuff," pointing to the chair in the same place as it was the night I walked out.

"It's all still here, Mike. I couldn't even empty the trash can in your office."

Basketball season was in full gear, and I found myself passing time by trying to be a good teacher, helping with the team and just biding my time till I could pack up my apartment and head for the Great Northwest.

I had been in a funk lately and was having a hard time trying to figure it out when my cell phone vibrated. It was Terry. "Can we get together before you head out of town?"

"Sure, where to you want to meet?"

"How 'bout the bar you were in when you passed out?"

"Are you sure ... I don't usually go to places like that."

"I'm sure ... and you don't have to bring your buddies to carry you out." She set the time and day, and the call ended.

Two nights later I was sitting on bar-stool number two, waiting for my wife to show up and work out an end to this nightmare.

"Buy me a drink mister?" Terry said as she sat down on bar-stool number one. "There's an open booth, why don't we at least get comfortable before we destroy the best thing that ever happened to either one of us."

Once we were seated with drink in hand, she took a deep breath and spoke. "It's my turn to talk tonight."

"Okay, go for it."

"First, I'm so sorry. You were right I did turn you into my cuckold. I didn't realize at the time. The truth is, one of the men at the club had been hitting on me for months, and I finally gave in to him. At first it was exciting, new and different and then the guilt hit, and I tried to break it off. He started telling me I am turning you into a Stag and I was the Vixen. Every time he and I got together; I would make sure you got to reclaim my body."

She was having a hard time speaking through the tears, but I wasn't about to let her off the hook.

"When he was transferred out of State, I thought we could get our lives back to the way they were before I started the affair. But it was too late ... I was hooked on strange cock. Because of our jobs it was really easy to fill the gaps in our love life. You had a game, or I would schedule a client late, or just plain out and out lie to you. I'm so ashamed." She wiped the tears from her face with a napkin and continued. "That night here at the bar was the first time I went hunting for someone to fuck me. It just happened to be the night you had to show up after getting creamed in a big game."

As I started to speak, she raised her hand to stop me...

"I swear I have missed you every fucking day of my life since you walked out that night. But there is nothing in the world I can say to fix all the wrong I have done."

I grinned at her as she took a sip of her drink. "Do you remember what I said to you the night you announced that you couldn't do this anymore, whatever this was. Remember, I said we were both college graduates, surely, we could come up with a solution?"

"Oh, you'll never know how much I want to forget that night."

"Go ahead and finish your drink. Then you can follow me to my apartment. They're having a party tonight, and I think you could use a little fun." Almost thirty-five minutes later I was standing by an empty parking space as Terry parked her little electric car.

"I hear the music, but where's the party?" she asked.

"Don't worry about the party, just worry about having a good time." I entered my security code into the keypad and when I opened the door wide enough for Terry to see what was going on, she slapped my shoulder. "You sorry son of a bitch. You've been fucking more than I have."

Two hours later, a very tall and very tired man came out of my bedroom, his arm draped over the naked shoulder of my wife. He picked her up kissed her on the lips and said, "I hope we can do this again sometime."

Terry just smiled and gave me her infamous evil grin. "If you can ever get his dick out of your wife, we can discuss it."

I don't think I have to tell you; we both had a great time at the party.

When the final bell of the school year sounded, Terry and I were headed North, out of town. A week after we got back together, she had gone ahead to find a place for us to live. According to her report on the new digs, there would be plenty of opportunity to practice our new lifestyle. A lifestyle that has been exciting and filled with adventure for the last ten years, and there's no end in sight.

End

Just a note or confession: I have been fighting with emotional issues lately. It doesn't take a pro to tell what days I was up and the days I was down. But as I have never denied, this writing gig is just a fun way to spend some time. Thank you for taking the time to get a headache from trying to put all the pieces in the correct sequense.

Jay C