All Comments on 'From Wife to Stripper Pt. 01'

by He_n_She

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
OdiouserOdiouserabout 3 years ago

I really loved this one. Got me awake for sure. I wish I had been there. A few too many typos, you really should proofread your final story a couple of times. Bravo for your first effort. You could follow her career for a few more engagements.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

was OK for awhile and I could easily guess that she would go that far or even farther even though the tags didn't indicate she would jerk guys off or have sex. So she wasn't just a stripper she was whore/prostitute since she got paid.

But the ending leaves the opening for her to do more next time in future if this becomes a series.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieabout 3 years ago

I find this disgusting. A wife is supposed to have only one love, her husband. He's the only one who should be physical with her. Fantasy is fantasy and should stay that way.

hardcorefoolhardcorefoolabout 3 years ago

Love the story hope you have a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Really

Do you know that there is a category called exhibition and voyeur especially for garbage like this. You should check it out instead of ruining the loving wife category with this poor effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very hot. You should go on and instrument her downfall...She's a closet slut

and quits her job to be a paid stripper/prostitute. It's what she wants.

gentle_touch4ugentle_touch4uabout 3 years ago

I enjoyed the story and especially how their feelings were discussed. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Go ahead and let her got further and further into her destiny as a prostitute. She wants it and would have let the other guys fuck her. Maybe next time her husband will not be around and she lets a bunch of guys cum in her holes. With the video blackmail she goes further down the rabbit hole. This is chapter 01 so the author may have different endings in mind which is one way of developing the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Manchester, England

Orientation: Bi

says it all right their, that s something far worse than a nazi, kkk, trump, an English bi storyteller just a sec uuggghhhuu, threw up just writing those words.

Strippers are not good innocent people, drugs, booze, sex, they use them all to get your money, loyalty - nope, they cant stay committed and they will fuck anyone. you cant compete with instant gratification> the stage- i am sexy....money, drugs, sex.....their choice.

British bi scum thinkin > proof - ok > "By that point I suppose I expected it. I won't lie I was rock hard and excited watching you with him. Would you have really fucked him if he hadn't cum?" > get off watching your mate get someone else off...I wish this story Britain nothing but pain suffering sorrow and death,

YEAH ITS REAL SEXY WATCHING YOUR MATE FUCK AROUND?? > the abomination that is the modern bi.....why say they are married because they aint,

"It's the most exciting thing I've ever done and yes, I would do it again in a heartbeat."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nope didn't read this fully

Just skim the few paragraphs at the end.

And yes, a wife turned not only to a stripper but a slut, whore, harlot and prostitute.

And yes, a wimpy cuck story.

2 star coz I feel generous tonight.

guzzieathomeguzzieathomeabout 3 years ago

Liked it, thought it may have been similar to another story on Lit.

Well written, a few typos as mentioned previously.

My wife for a short time was a ‘kissagram’, and I also acted as her minder. We were too nervous about stripping, but looking back wish she had. Why do other commenters dislike the stories, they know what is going to be in them, don’t read them!

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

If she's going to show it all, might as well make a few dollars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

To the author, pay no attention to the negative comments. There are a lot of angry little men who hate any story where a woman expresses her sexuality and isn't instantly punished. But they keep reading them. Some read them week after week. Their comments say more about them than about your story. Instead of their comments, look at the number of people who have made the story one of their favorites. I enjoyed the story. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved it. Everybody is different. He gave her the freedom. They were honest in talking the next day. Looking forward to the relationship with his friend

ZalanaZalanaalmost 3 years ago

darn...too old to start stripping now...you bad bad people!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well, there are more chapters already written so I am joining this late. They talked the next day which is a good preface to him letting her have a hall pass to become a slut at the end. He says he was conflicted but his cock won in the end. She will strip for several more times and will finally get into the gangbangs that she wants. Her husband will be forced to wait at home and will have to clean her up afterwards. In the end, she will still be married but will have many nights with a bunch of other guys either in her house or somewhere else. Let's see where this goes. Will she go down the rabbit hole or will she find out that it is not worth the blackmail and heartache of watching her husband become a cuckold.

Dr_BullDr_Bullover 2 years ago

One fine and sexy story, I look forward to reading the rest and the others

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot story.

Ed

jennyphiljennyphilover 1 year ago

After Jenny's first Striprease she announced that 'It was better than a fuck!' Ayrar later she actually fucked on stage...

RuthMRuthMabout 1 year ago

Great first chapter I got talked into stripping by my husband I also done a extra show had a few guys cum l love having the power over guys After a long talk with my husband I gave up my job and became a professional stripper I also do extras including gang bangs with my husband filming

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHe_n_She@He_n_She
Hi, We are a happily married swinger couple. Looking to write about both our fantasies and our real life adventures and experiences. We have been swinging for over 20 years and also have an interest in BDSM.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES