From Wife to Stripper Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she showed mock disappointment and told the men,

"Candy wanted a lapdance what should I do now?" Of course they all volunteered to take his place.

"OK, if you want a lapdance show me what I'm lapdancing on. Candy wants a treat too!" It took a few seconds for them to realise what she was asking them to do and then all the men present, including John took out their cock's.

Just over half were hard the rest clearly suffered from brewers droop. Deb flicked one of the drooping dicks and made a mock "Aww" sound as she looked at the man flaccid penis. Then she was stood in front of John and his cock was rock hard. She wrapped her hand around his cock and pulled back the foreskin. I held my breath, watching my wife holding my friends cock.

"Mmm this is a nice one." She said looking from his cock to his eyes. Then she dropped him and moved to another man. She stroked several of the erect cocks before releasing the embarrassed young lad and beckoning to James.

"After all it is your party." She told him

She tied him to to the chair by his wrists and then to the leery, cheering of the men she stripped off his trousers and underwear. His hard cock stood proud and Deb faced him there were whoops and whistles from the drunken men she very slowly removed her g-string. She was naked she strutted proudly round the semi circle of men, showing off her ass, tits and bald pussy before stopping at her pile of clothes. I could tell from the look on her face that she'd had an idea and that it was a naughty one.

She took the small truncheon she used earlier as a prop from the pile and made her way back to the stage. The next thing she did completely took my breath away. She sat on the small stage facing the men and with every man watching intently, she very slowly opener her legs, giving them an unobstructed view of her shaven slit and then pushed the end of the truncheon up and down the lips of her pussy. Looking men in the eye as she did it.

Then with every eye and several camera phones on her she pushed it inside her cunt and slowly fucked herself with is as she looked at them, almost challenging them. Several men took out their cocks and openly wanked as they watched her. Others touched themselves. The only one who couldn't see her was James and you could hear his frustration.

Deb beckoned to John and told him to use the truncheon on her. As I watched my best friend pushed the faux dildo in and out of my wife's gaping and now very wet cunt. He fucked her with the thick black toy, getting a close up view of her tits and pussy, even close enough to smell the scent of her sex. She took hold of his cock and masturbated him, like they were alone, lovers having foreplay before sex.

I found that I had stopped breathing as I watched my wife and best friend pleasure one another. They mutually masturbated each other as the rest of the men watched and many wanked. The whole thing can't have lasted thirty or forty seconds and then he was cumming over her hand.

His eyes fixed on her bald slit with the black truncheon wet and filling her. As soon as he came she sent him back to the crowd and stood facing James looking from his cock to Johns cum on her hand. Then she wiped John's spunk over James's hairy chest.

Next she stood in front of James and she pushed the truncheon in and out of her pussy as she looked at his straining cock and licked her lips. The rest of the men now openly wanked as they watched. With my heart pounding and my stomach churning, she straddled James, but not so low that he could get his cock in her, however much he strained to do so.

However she did let him suck her nipples and they were very erect. She teased him, lowering her body until his dick was less than an inch from her open pussy. Then she would raise herself up and then slowly lower herself again. Teasing James beyond belief.

She even allowed his cock to just brush the lips of her moist slit for a moment then again raised herself out of reach. A chant started up from the men "Fuck him, Fuck him, Fuck him!" This time she reached down and held his cock firmly so that she knew exactly were it was. She started raising and lowing herself faster and wanking him as she did so, simulating sex with him.

Then she stopped. She froze, still holding onto James's hard cock and with every eye on her, watching and lusting. She had stopped with the very tip of James's cock just touching the lips of her slit. Then very, very slowly for maximum effect, she allowed just the tip of James's cock inside her pussy. No more than an inch.

Unless you've seen another man push his cock inside your wife you'll never truly understand the flood of confusing feeling that rushes through you. There's an element of disgust with her for allowing it and yourself for getting off on it. There's jealousy, after all that's your wife he's inside. However the overriding feeling is lust, you want to see her fuck, be a slut. You really want her to show this man just what an amazing fuck she really is. After all he'll only get to do this once. You get to fuck her all the time and part of you wants him to realise just how lucky you are to have her.

Unfortunately, James barely penetrated my wife's cunt. After all the teasing just putting the tip of his cock inside her was all it took and he ejaculated inside my wife. His sperm flooding into Deb's hairless cunt.

She turned and smiled to the men as James's mess ran down her thigh. They applauded, then to their groans of disappointment she went back to the dressing room. I followed her in and hugged her. She told me it was a good Job James had cum as she really had been going to fuck him. We were both so horny that I told her I didn't care what she'd done or been willing to do and we fucked there and then with her bent over one of the basins. The first time in her life two different men had cum inside her in the same night.

That said there was no getting away from what had happened. I had taken her to strip. To shake her ass and flash her breasts. However she had done so much more. She'd made three men ejaculate. Including wanking off my best friend and letting a stranger fill her full of his semen. She had also let my best friend not only see her naked, he had played with her cunt. There was no way around it we had to talk and we had to be honest with one another.

We were both lost in though on the way home and neither of us spoke. In bed I was so horny that I fucked her again, despite her telling me that she was too tired. I just had to have her, make her mine again. It wasn't until the next day as we lay in bed that we actually spoke about the previous evenings events.

She started the conversation when she said,

"Did it really upset you when I let James put his dick inside me."

"Truthfully no." I said, honestly. Then I continued,

"By that point I suppose I expected it. I won't lie I was rock hard and excited watching you with him. Would you have really fucked him if he hadn't cum?"

"Probably, yes. How would you have felt if I had?" She asked.

"Its fucking weird. I mean my cock was hard, in fact it's getting hard now thinking about it and part of me wanted to see you bang his fucking brains out. But another part of me felt sick, afraid of what I was seeing." I admitted.

We were both quiet for a minute. There was a huge elephant in the room and finally I broached the subject.

"If John hadn't cum...how far would you have gone with him? Please be honest. It's important. After all he's our friend" I said.

"Truthfully, I was considering sucking him when he came. If he'd have lasted 10 seconds longer you would probably have seen me suck his cock." She said and I believed her.

"Did you enjoy what he was doing to you with the truncheon in your pussy?"

"I loved it. Having the men watching while Jihn fucked my pussy with that truncheon really got me going and if we're being honest I really wanted to be fucked at that point so having that inside me was the next best thing." She admitted.

"Would you have let John fuck you?" I asked.

"If he'd asked at that moment...yes. That said, in that moment I'd have let pretty much anyone fuck me. I was aching to have something, or someone fill me up." She replied, honestly. These questions were making my stomach churn but at the same time as I thought about what had happened and what might have happened my cock was rock hard.

"Do you wish you had got to suck John's cock or are you relieved you didn't?" I asked.

"Both I suppose. I mean it's probably best for our friendship that I didn't but at the same time I wanted too. The moments gone now so it's pretty unlikely that its ever going to happen." She responded.

Her hand wrapped around my stiff dick and she gently pulled on my foreskin.

"It really did turn you on didn't it." She said, stating the obvious.

"I don't want it too, but yes it really does." I admitted. It was her turn to press and she asked,

"What turned you on more? James a total stranger in my pussy or our friend, John in my hand and playing with my pussy?"

I closed my eyes and images of both filled my head. My breathing was getting faster.

"Both. I really wanted to see you fucked. But the fact that we know John so well. Just makes it all the more intense,I suppose. What would have turned me on more than anything was if I'd watched you fuck John. If it had been him filling your pussy."

"You know that every time he comes over now, every time he see's you he'll be remembering you naked with your legs open don't you?" I said.

"It's no different for me, every time I see him I'll remember what his cock looked like and that I made him cum."

"So do you think it'll affect our friendship?" I asked.

She let go of my cock as she thought about this. We were both quiet, lost in the meaning. Finally she said,

"Perhaps we're overthinking this. If John doesn't mention it and we don't. Why should anything change?"

"I suppose you're right. Just one last thing before we put this to bed." I said,

"Go on." Deb said wearily

"Are you glad you did it and would you do it again?" I asked She looked at me seriously and said,

"It's the most exciting thing I've ever done and yes, I would do it again in a heartbeat."

12