From Wife to Stripper to Whore

Story Info
My wife is paid to have sex with another man.
3.2k words
3.97
51.4k
55

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
He_n_She
He_n_She
279 Followers

As I drove up to the Golf Club/Hotel in the morning there was no getting away from the fact that my beautiful wife Deb had in one night progressed from tarty stripper to full on whore. The previous evening she had stripped at an event. This was something of a hobby for her as in day to day life she's a legal secretary.

She had stripped naked and sucked cream from four different men's cocks. Before finishing by fucking a total stranger on stage. That was bad enough, but on the way out a fat, drunk man had offered her £1000 to spend the night with him. Without even asking me if I minded, she had agreed and well, there was no other way to look at it. There was no denying it, my wife, my love, my Deb was by now a whore.

I have to say I was pissed off with her. The stripping, was one thing and while in some respects I'd been dragged into my wife's fantasy, at least I'd got something from it. There was no doubt I'd got a sexual kick from seeing my wife strip naked in front of strangers. If I was being honest, I'd enjoyed her showing her slut side as she stripped. I even got a thrill from seeing her take the ultimate step and fuck

another man on stage.

What had happened the previous night though. Well that was something else. OK a man had offered her a lot of money but she had agreed without a word to me, to stay the night with him and be his tart. That was a massive step. I blamed myself as much as her. I could have stopped her as she'd allowed the man to take her arm and lead her away. I suppose I'd been to shocked and in truth I never said no to Deb. If she wanted to do something I'd never say no. I felt like a fool. A cuckolded fool.

I pulled up outside and text to say I was there. Ten minutes later she was in the car looking tired and flushed and we were heading home.

"So how was last night with that guy?" I asked, trying and failing to sound nonchalant.

"He was called Brian and you want to know if I fucked him? Yes?"

"I guess so." I admitted.

"Take me home let me have a bath and I'll tell you everything." She told me. So I took her home. After a bath and wrapped in a cozy toweling dressing gown she sat me down and told me about her night. She told me that if I interrupted her she wouldn't tell me anything and that we could discuss what had happened when she'd finished and so I sat quietly and listened as she started to speak,

"I suppose I should admit first, that I've always had a bit of a fantasy about being paid to have sex. I guess its the thought that someone finds you so desirable that they will pay to have you. So when Brian offered me £1000, in that instant I thought "Fuck it! When will this ever happen again." I'm sorry I know I should have at least asked you but in that moment I just really wanted to fulfill that fantasy.

In my defense, just a couple of weeks ago, you invited John into our bed. I know he didn't fuck me, but you wanted him to, when I did the first strip it didn't really bother you that James had cum inside my pussy. In fact you'd told me, you'd wished I'd fucked him. Then there was the fact that you had actually watched me fuck Marcus and told me how much you'd enjoyed seeing it. You'd happily watched as another man had me.

Anyway we both know what you want to know is what happened after you left. OK. Well Brian was taking me up to his room. I was shaking with excitement as I was about to let a total stranger fuck me for money. It was thrilling and scary all at the same time. I didn't for a moment fancy him, but I was completely ready to suck his cock and let him fuck me.

However on the same floor as Brian was staying we bumped into another man, Mick I think he was called. He told us there was a small party going on in one of the rooms and when he saw me, he said we should join it. Brian agreed and we went to this other room with Mick. Inside there were 3 men drinking whiskey. They saw me come in and one of them actually said,

"Fuck yeah! The party is here now."

They introduced themselves as Sean, Martin and the third man I already knew. It was John. When I saw John I knew I'd be OK. Our best friend wouldn't let anything bad happen.

They were all pretty drunk to start with and we drank whisky and chatted. One of them put on footage of the show on his phone and I found I was fascinated watching myself. It felt like another woman was on the screen, stripping, sucking and well, fucking.

The men all complimented my body, as well as telling me I had great tits and a cracking arse. I can't deny that made me feel good. They were really surprised when I told them that was the first time I'd gone all the way on stage. They were even more surprised when John told them I'd swallowed his cum a couple of weeks earlier. They didn't believe him until I admitted I had.

By now Brian was snoring in a chair in the corner of the room. There was background music playing and they asked if I'd dance for them. I was probably a bit tipsy after the whisky, so I said, "OK". As you know we'd been on the way out when Brian had stopped us and all I'd had on was a long thin maxi dress covering my stockings and panties, I wasn't wearing a bra. So when John shouted,

"Lose the dress. I know you love to show off that beautiful body."

I told him to come and take it off.

I let John pull off my dress and expose my tits. Well that got their undivided attention and John turned me round so that he was dancing behind me as he showed me off to the room. Sean walked over from where he'd been sitting and watching me and he held my hips and he moved in time with John and me. John reached round and took my breasts in his hand.

That seemed to give Sean a green light and he started groping my arse. Sandwich between them I suppose I should have felt helpless, but I was loving the feeling of four hands on my body. I closed my eyes for a few seconds and enjoyed them exploring me. Then I felt a hand find my pussy and I opened my eyes expecting the hand to be John's. However Sean was grinning in triumph and he inserted a couple of his fingers inside me. Behind him I saw Mick and Martin were stripping off and I understood they all wanted me. They all expected to fuck me and I knew I would let them.

I allowed them to lead me to the bed and lay me on it. John and Sean started stripping and as they did, Martin pulled off my panties and spread my legs. He was in such a rush to fuck me but with the drink he couldn't get properly hard. He got stiff then pushed his cock inside me but after a few strokes he was soft again and getting very annoyed with himself and his penis.

Eventually he gave up and Mick took his place. He was very hard and he put my legs over his shoulders and pushed his cock deep inside me. He fucked me with long deep thrusts and soon had me cumming over his cock. Martin was offering his floppy cock to my face and I sucked it for him. Mick took his time fucking me and I'd regained some composure following my orgasm and was enjoying the fucking he was giving me. But then he increased his speed and with a loud grunt, he filled my pussy with his semen.

Sean was next he rolled me onto all fours and I continued sucking on Martin's dick while Sean entered me and fucked me from behind. He was rough, fucking me hard and slapping my arse. He even called me a slut. I have to say I liked it. I liked being used like this. I was a slut and I wanted to be the best fucking slut they would ever bang.

By now Martin was very hard in my mouth and I could taste his precum. I was wondering if I should swallow his cum when he pulled his dick from my mouth and wanked what felt like a cup full of spunk into my face. Just a few second later and Sean emptied his balls into my cunt.

The first though that came to me was honestly, "Well that beats my record. I'd now had three men cumming inside me in one day!" There was to be more though. John was naked and I was finally going to fuck him. His cock was hard and I had him lay on the bed. With Martin's spunk running down my chin onto my tits and with the rest of the men watching I straddled John and finally got his fat cock inside me.

Despite there being another mans spunk dripping on my tits, John still sucked them as I rode his cock. I ground myself onto him and I could feel my next orgasm rising. I knew he was your best friend and I wanted to give him my cum. I wanted to soak his cock with my orgasm. My speed increased the closer I got until it hit me with a wave of total bliss and I came on your best friends cock.

Just moments later he flooded my cunt with his seed and we kissed in a moment of mutual ecstasy. Then I rolled of him and onto my back unconcerned that my legs were wide open and the sperm from three different men was seeping from me.

After a little rest and a bit of a clean up I woke Brian up. The rest of the men said I should let him sleep and stay with them but after all, Brian was the one who'd paid for my services. When he woke I was naked and the men were dressing behind me. Right away Brian knew they'd all fucked me without me even saying a word and on unsteady legs he stood and told the men he was taking me to his room for his turn.

I said my goodbye's, giving John a hug and giving his cock a squeeze and then we went a couple of doors down to Brian's room. I was still naked, there hadn't seemed any point in dressing and so I watch the fat, bald drunk undress and take out a short fat penis surrounded by dark, bushy pubic hair.

"Suck my dick." He ordered and I did. Licking and sucking his cock like it was the best I'd ever seen. It didn't take long for him to get hard and he told me to bend over the bed. He gripped my hips and pushed his cock inside me. That was the first moment that I felt like a whore. I was letting this fat, ugly man fuck me for money.

I was a prostitute, a whore and you know what? I liked the feeling. Brian didn't last long before he shot his load up my cunt, but I liked it. He could never have made me cum, He was a mediocre fuck at best. But he made me feel like a real, dirty slag. A total slut and that was the feeling I liked.

When I woke him at 7am to tell him I was getting ready to leave. He reminded me he had me till 8 and had me suck him hard before he fucked me again. He was emptying his balls into me as my phone buzzed to tell me you'd arrived.

So now you know what I did. What do you think?"

"So let me get this straight, you let five men fuck you last night." I asked

"Six with Marcus, I suppose." She said. God I'd forgotten him.

"You were a whore for five guys though?" I asked.

"Well technically I was only a whore for one man. I fucked the other's because I wanted to. They didn't have to pay." She said, with brutal honesty.

"OK, You fucked a man on stage for money, like a whore, then cheated on me with 4 men, one of whom is my best friend and then you were a whore for sixth man. Who fucked you twice. He certainly had his moneys worth. Would that be more accurate?" I said getting annoyed.

"It didn't feel like cheating...but I see what you mean. I guess it was. I'm sorry." She said and a tear welled up in her eye.

All though her story my cock had been hard and that is the problem I wanted to be mad at her. I wanted to shout and scream at her but what good would it have done? If I was being truly honest with myself the only things I was really annoyed about was that she not consulted me and I hadn't seen her fucking. The truth was I liked my wife being a slut and I liked watching her with other men.

John was an issue though. He was my best friend and he had helped to seduce my wife for a room full of his mates and fucked her behind my back. That annoyed me. That annoyed me more than her being a whore with Brian. Or even that she was an unfaithful slut. I let her tears subside and then I hugged her and told her everything would be alright. Even though I wasn't sure it would be.

The next day our conversation continued with some difficult questions that needed answering. They needed answering because her phone started getting messages. From John, Brian, Marcus and more. Obviously John had passed on her number. The messages from John told her how much he'd enjoyed finally getting to fuck her and asking for a repeat, alone at his place.

She showed me and I was more angry than I could ever remember. I had invited him to share our bed, share my wife and now he was asking her to cheat. Brian was offering her more money to fuck him again, Marcus must have heard about her from Brian as he was also offering to pay her for sex.

"This is getting out of hand." Deb admitted. I knew she was right.

"What do we do about John? I mean its one thing him fucking you and that is the one thing that really hurts in all this. Him asking for it to continue. Well that's more than a bit out of order." I said.

"I enjoyed fucking him. I mean I've wanted to for years and then it so nearly happened so many times that by the time it did, I was gagging for his cock. That said I've had him now and I don't feel a desperate need to fuck him again. As for the friendship you two have, well that's for you to decide." She told me. Of course she was right.

"I have another offer to strip among my messages. I'd like to do it but you know what it will mean. So I won't do it if you tell me not to."

We both knew by now that what men who'd seen her expected was her to show her tits on the first strip, her pussy on the second and to perform sex acts or have sex on the third strip. I liked watching Deb strip, showing the men what was mine. I had even learned to live with her touching, sucking and now fucking other men. As long as I was there.

"As long as I'm there you can do it." I said. Then I continued,

"I know what I get out of it but what is it you love about it, honestly?" She thought before answering, then said,

"I've always known I was a bit of an exhibitionist but these last few weeks have shown me I'm more than that. Now I crave men looking at me, seeing my tits looking at my pussy. I want them lust after me, to touch me, even to fuck me. When I strip it allows me to let that part of me out. It's addictive.

The more I do it the more I seem to want to do it. I love teasing the men and by the end it gets me so turned on I feel like I have to fuck. I'm sorry but at that moment, when I'm naked and I've shown off my cunt to them, anyone could have me. I hope that makes sense."

It didn't, but then neither did the fact that I got off on watching her stripping and fucking strangers.

"So where is this going. I know you want to carry on, but if I'm being honest. If you're paid to strip and you strip, your a stripper. The men booking you are doing it as they know you'll strip and probably fuck. Well if your paid to fuck and you fuck your a whore, a prostitute. Is that were this is going? You've already admitted a fantasy where you get paid for sex. You have already been paid for sex." I asked.

"If I could do anything I wanted I'd be a stripper who likes to fuck. Show myself off, pick a man and use him for mine and the audiences pleasure. That's when I'm a stripper. But your right. I liked the feeling I got when Brian paid to screw me. It's not something I'd do all the time but if you'd let me do it when the mood took me. I'd like to be a tart, a whore just now and again." She responded.

"You like being a prostitute?" I asked.

I liked being Brian's whore. It made me feel dirty in a way I haven't done since I lost my virginity. I just being honest. I want that feeling again and so I'm asking you to let Marcus pay me. I want you to let me be his whore for the evening. Will you let me?"

"I will want all the money and every detail of what he does to you. That's the conditions. If you agree. You can be his whore for the evening and if the right offer comes in maybe you can let Candy strip again." I said, before I even thought about what I was agreeing to.

"OK. I fucking love you so much!" She said.

He_n_She
He_n_She
279 Followers