All Comments on 'From Wife to Stripper to Whore'

by He_n_She

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Another stupid husband pimps his wife out.

It'll end in jail or divorce for her. Maybe with a nasty STD thrown into the bargain. Then she can REALLY feel nasty. Like a real street whore. Isn't that special???

This couldn't have been dumber if you had tried.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

better get checked for stds

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 3 years ago

Let's just say I won't be looking them up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I think this story is hot, but I don't think she's a wife anymore, perhaps she never was by harboring such thoughts along with a perverted willingness to fulfill them. I think he should let her ruin herself and take the money. The story of the process of her drinking, smoking, taking drugs and having sex could lead to a new life for both of them. Perhaps she has friends and relative he can manage as a stable of income producing whores that he can readily sample. Not a bad life if that's what she wants. After all, it was her decision. Why not enable it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hey, I loved it! It's fantasy so I don't feel there is need for such harsh criticism.

My wife and I had a few threesomes with our best man and then once with a female friend. I wished we had done more (wife was always embarrassed the next day) so I love stories like this.

Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Both are idiots.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I understand. Some wives, like me, are thrilled and fulfilled by being total whores with strange men. My husband indulges my need and is always present to protect me. More women than are willing to admit it are the same as me.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Well neither of them is worth what my dog leaves on the lawn. Though to be honest any real man would have tossed her worthless "paid for sex" ass out on the curb as soon as she spread em. Though since he didnt mind he's obviously suffering brain damage of some sort.

And that "I love you so fucking much" at the end? Beyond being laughable at that point, it was also as honest as most of what comes out of a politicians mouth.

GarySmith69GarySmith69about 3 years ago

Why would anyone want to be married to a prostitute? In most parts of the UK prostitution is illegal so time to contact the authorities.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

She can't go any lower, except for the 6 foot option.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

LOLOL

NO WONDER IT is married stupid people story - bi from uk - need we say more

misogynistwithcausemisogynistwithcauseabout 3 years ago

lol

a BI UK couple? what do they know about love or marriage > read the story = not much

prostitution an easy job in the UK > see any white women in that shit hole it seems, Dear old Jack was just clearing dead weight away.

> My wife and I had a few threesomes with our best man and then once with a female friend.< This aint a threesome, its a dangerous road - she aint a wife and he aint a man!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Bad and your husbands a pussy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Your - possessive

You're - contraction of you are

Along with other typos - tightening up these by using grammarly or hemmingway would help along with a proof reader/editor.

She's a pretty vial piece of work and happy to whore herself for nothing (giving hubby all the money). He's also a wimp and a pimp, he's not happy but didn't stop her to challenge her before she went.

I can see John getting kicked to the long grass, the marriage falling apart and a sad lonely life ahead for both of them.

Keep writing though.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 3 years ago

She had unprotected sex with 6 guys.

Let’s do the math.

Average sex is 30 minutes, that’s at least 180 minutes. Non stop. 3 hours. She would be sore, exhausted. And an STD mess. Not to mention, at the very least, a raging yeast infection.

Yeah. That’s a thing.

Now then, it’s one thing to invite others into your sex lode....it’s another thing to try and have your best friends wife cheat on him.

That very act means he is no longer your friend. Full stop.

And just because she’s a whore doesn’t mean she can’t say no.

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowabout 3 years ago

Interesting

not a big fan of all the action being in the past tense.

5 stars from me. thanks for writing and posting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You have to be so careful when you correct someone’s grammar. Anon was quite right to point our ‘your’ and ‘your’s’, because these errors can destroy a story. The reader stops each time to check what is meant, and eventually just moves on to another story. So anon, for you, ‘vial’ = a small glass bottle, ‘vile’ = nasty, unpleasant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ignore the critics and add the next chapter please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A series of great wank stories.

I read it as fiction. If this is their lives and they enjoy if, good luck to them

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

STD testing, and a discussion of how long she will continue before he leaves her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story crossed the line. It ruined the whole story line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Deb is asking for a lot of hall passes from her cuckold husband. He gets mad because his friend is now asking for more time with his wife, but he is not mad at the other guys that just creamed in his wife? Deb said that she had John now but is not in a desperate need to fuck him again. Well, she may not be desperate but she will fuck him again because she has the encouragement of her loving cuckold husband. Oh, and the other men she will eventually fuck may nor not pay her since she is ok with being a stripper that fucks on her time as a stripper. Deb is ok with the other guys creaming in her and in a reality check, she should be checking for STD's and pregnancy. But this is a fantasy and none of those things exist, right? Her husband can still be fitted with a cockcage and made to wait at home for his loving wife to come home after whoring herself out. We could have a couple more chapters of her descent down the rabbit hole. Yeah the "your" vs "you're" is getting old.

AnnoyMooseAnnoyMoosealmost 3 years ago

That was a good story arc. Really enjoyed the fantasy. Don't let the trolls talking about STDs or cuckold husband etc. bother you. I see stories like this as an alternative world time line and one that I like a lot. Could you use an editor, yes. Did it detract from the story, no. I would not mind at all if you continued Deb's adventures into the future. Could be fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So much for that marriage! He’s a dumb Cuck and she’s a whore(who fucks old fat guys)! Disappointing ending to this sick trilogy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like the first two parts but the third one, not so much. A divorce should have been included in the third part!

RuthMRuthMabout 1 year ago

I love all 3 chapters of this story like I said before it is like someone writing about my life I started stripping for a favour got asked to do it again each time I got more daring and ended up sleeping with a guy for money I gave up my regular job to become a prostitute my husband who got me into stripping is now my pimp and I love my life

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Excellent trilogy - hope you add more chapters. I know a professional lady who followed a similar path. Starting stripping in pubs on a sunday lunchtime for the power rush, then progressed to stripper gram at private partys -" with extras" and progressed to onstage sex and being paid for sexy after the show at many private functions

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHe_n_She@He_n_She
Hi, We are a happily married swinger couple. Looking to write about both our fantasies and our real life adventures and experiences. We have been swinging for over 20 years and also have an interest in BDSM.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES