From Zero to Queenpin Ch. 01

Story Info
Kelly is given the deal of a lifetime.
4.1k words
4.31
6.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning this story contains scenes of physical and mental abuse. As well as future scenes of incest between mother and daughter. This is a work of pure fiction with all characters over the age of 18.

Yellow lights flickered to life as Kelly stared into the bathroom mirror. Her badly dyed red hair glistened in the light. It wasn't the best but she liked how the color boldly contrasted against her cream-colored skin and emerald eyes. To show off her legs wore jean shorts that were cut just above the top of her thighs. They were tight enough to show a slight curve of her hips. She also wore a black crop top with a pink bra underneath. In combination, they exposed the perfect amount of cleavage from her D-cup breasts to catch anyone's eye. Suddenly Kelly flinched when her mother yelled. "Kelly! Bring me another!"

As she peered around the corner into the living room. Beer bottles littered the coffee table and a sitcom that Kelly didn't care for blaring at almost max volume. Her mother Amber was lying on the couch with an empty one in her hand. Nights like this usually ended with a big fight, something being thrown, or Kelly staying the night at Janice's house.

Amber's hair looked like it hadn't been brushed in days. The loosely tied sash around her waist barely kept her black robe together. One of her breasts was almost fully exposed and her bright red panties peeked through the opening as well. Kelly clenched her fist so tight that the knuckles turned white. "I told you I'm not buying you anymore. If you want more go and get it yourself you lazy bitch."

Amber's brow furrowed as she nearly fell to the floor trying to sit up. She brought the empty bottle behind her head. Kelly immediately ran out the door as fast as she could barely making it through before the bottle shattered against the door frame. Nights like these have always been an embarrassment to Kelly especially since her neighbors live so close. Thankfully she had a party to get to. So she didn't have to worry about anyone else seeing them fight again for the third night in a row.

All kinds of cars lined both sides of Janice's driveway. Everything from busted-up sedans that should have been crushed years ago to brand-new pickups with light racks and off-road tires. Janice lived in a small house, but she had a backyard that would make anyone green with envy. Especially since it was surrounded by a wooden privacy fence. It had a large back porch with a hot tub and gas grill. There was also a stone fire pit surrounded by tables and chairs in the center of the yard. When Kelly walked through the front gate Janice embraced her. "Kelly! You're late, where have you been?"

Kelly immediately relaxed as the smell of Strawberries and vanilla from Janice's perfume filled her nostrils. "I'll give you two guesses," she said, letting her go.

Janice grinned ear to ear. "Well, I'm glad you made it. There are a few guys here I think you'll enjoy."

Both of them laughed, Kelly bit her bottom lip when she eyed Janice. She wore the usual white-washed skinny jeans that showed off her perfectly round ass which made every girl jealous. Her t-shirts were always one size two small to show off a set of breasts that bounce with every step. To top it all off her shoulder-length blonde hair was always straight no matter what.

Janice looked back to the fire pit where a small group of people stood. "Anyway, beers in the cooler. I gotta get back to some people. We'll talk later."

When Janice returned to the fire pit she went to a man sitting in the center of the group. He was staring at Kelly as she walked up the porch steps. "She's got the right look. Tell me about her," he said standing up.

Janice closed her eyes and took a breath. "She's also got a mean streak that she tries to hide, but when it comes out people get hurt. For as long as I've known her, she's never been able to stay with one person at a time."

A smile spread across the man's face as Janice spoke. His eyes gleam as if he found a new Christmas present that he couldn't wait to open. "That's excellent, if she works out then I'll consider your debt settled."

Janice grabbed his arm with desperation. Immediately he snapped his head back to her and looked at her hand on his arm. Janice released him immediately and looked down at the ground as tears fell down her face. "Mark, she's my best friend. I'm only doing this to get my life back."

After fixing his sleeve, he gently lifted her chin and stared into her eyes. "We'll see what happens when she finds out about our deal. If it doesn't work out and you run, I'll find you and make your life a living hell."

Kelly shuffled ice around the cooler and pulled out her favorite drink. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed someone had walked up too close for comfort. When she turned, her eyes widened and her body trembled. "Jason, why are you here?"

As she stood frozen in fear, Jason grabbed the beer and opened it for her. "I saw Janice was having a party and I assumed you would eventually show. I needed to make sure you were okay." Kelly turned to walk away before the situation could escalate, but Jason grabbed her arm tightly, "Awe, come on now don't be like that. I thought we passed this."

Kelly tried to jerk her arm free, but Jason's grip grew tighter. "It's over your piece of shit! Leave me the fuck alone."

As he squeezed her arm tighter, Kelly balled a fist in her other hand. Suddenly, someone grabbed Jason's shoulder so tight that Jason let her go. The man stared into Kelly's eyes and said, "Hey sweetheart, I'm sorry I'm late."

Kelly's jaw dropped. He was 5'10" with short dark brown hair and a clean-shaven face that showed off a strong jawline. Even through his light blue button-up shirt and dark flannel overshirt and faded blue jeans, she could tell he was rather fit. Kelly shook her head snapping back to reality. "It's okay, I'm just glad you made it."

Kelly could see the stranger's fingers dig deeper into Jason's shoulder. "For your safety, I suggest you leave her alone from now on."

The stranger let Jason go and watched him walk away while mumbling under his breath while Kelly rubbed her arm. "Thanks, I don't know why he won't leave me alone."

"Some people are just like that," the stranger held out his hand, "I'm Mark by the way."

Kelly noticed Mark's eyes move up and down her body. A barely noticeable smile crept on his face. With a smile in return, she laced her thumbs through the belt loops of her shorts. "Kelly, how do you know Janice?"

A chime from Mark's phone broke the moment. Kelly pouted as he glanced at the screen. "I'm sorry, I have to go. How about I take you out tomorrow around 8:00 pm?"

Kelly paused for a moment. "Alright, but only because you owe me for leaving early tonight after you showed up late." Mark smiled after she sent him her information. When she walked away, she made sure to sway her hips in hopes that he was watching.

It was after three in the morning when Kelly came home. Her mother had passed out in the living halfway on the floor next to the overturned coffee table. Her robe had ridden up exposing the bright red panties that struggled to contain her rear end. There were more empty bottles than when she left. Since her mother never worked, Kelly always wondered how she was getting money for more drinks. Kelly approached slowly and grabbed one of the empty bottles. "Fucking bitch, I should jam this bottle up your ass for all the shit you've put me through."

With each step, she rubbed the top of the bottle. Pulling back her mother's underwear, Kelly could see her mother's overly hairy pussy. A large truck backfired as headlights passed the window in front of the house. Kelly shook her head dropping the bottle. Realizing what she was about to do she ran to her room, slammed the door, and started to cry.

As they went inside the Mystic River Bar, Kelly stared at all the reclaimed wood and decor that gave the bar a rustic but industrial feel. The first floor had your basic bar with pool tables along one wall. There was a dance floor in the back with a stage for live bands. Scattered throughout the place were tables and chairs for people to sit and relax. The upstairs was blocked off with a rope.

Kelly took a seat at the bar and adjusted her sundress. It was white with a pink floral pattern, strapless, and fell just above her knees. However, compared to Mark's white button-up shirt and fitted black suit. She felt very underdressed. Kelly turned to order and saw a man with reddish brown hair whisper something into Mark's ear. Kelly tried to ask who it was but Mark's face grew stern. "I have to take care of some business. I promise I'll be right back. Go ahead and get yourself a drink. Jimmy," he yelled pointing to Kelly, "Anything, she wants."

The bartender looked back at Kelly and gave a thumbs up. "You got it, boss!"

Kelly immediately ordered a glass of Jack and watched Mark go upstairs. The only reason she could come up with as to why he would go upstairs is that he either manages the bar or he owns it. At that thought she nearly spit out her drink. The thought of finally finding someone to take care of her gave her a slight grin.

By the third beverage, Kelly was dancing along with the music from her seat. Then the hair on the back of her neck stood on end as the feeling of someone was behind her. "I hope your business doesn't end our evening. You still owe me."

"You're right I do owe you and it's time to collect," said a familiar voice sending chills down her spine.

Kelly spun around with narrow eyes and a clenched jaw. "Jason, get the fuck out of here you piece of shit!"

Jason grabbed Kelly's arm. "Kay, I got to talk to you. It's important."

Kelly threw her whiskey in his face and tried to run. Suddenly her head jerked back as he pulled her hair so hard that she fell to the ground. "You bitch!"

Suddenly everything went quiet. When she looked up, Mark had Jason by the throat, putting him against the wall. Everyone had stopped to watch. A few men walked closer to Mark but didn't do anything to stop him. Jason gasped as Mark loomed over him tightening his grip. "I believe I told you to leave her alone. Instead, you come into my house and disrespect me directly. I should take your hand for this."

The man with reddish brown hair came up to her and helped her stand. Growing wetness between her thighs at seeing this side of Mark was getting difficult for her to hide. Jason turned blue just before Mark let him fall to the floor coughing. Mark turned to the small group of men behind him, "Clay, you and Jack take our friend here and make sure he remembers this lesson."

When the two men grabbed Jason he yelled, "Kelly he will just make you one of his whor-"

Mark immediately punched Jason in the gut. Jason went slack and nearly fell again. Mark grabbed Jason's hair lifting his head. "Jason, you better watch shut your fucking mouth before you talk yourself into a deep dark mineshaft."

The two men dragged Jason away while he gasped for breath. Mark turned to everyone in the bar. "Everyone please forgive the interruption. To pay back your inconvenience, free round on the house!"

Everyone cheered and gathered around the bar. Mark took Kelly's hand and led her upstairs to a sitting area that overlooked the rest of the bar. On the upstairs landing was a table with a red leather couch and a black chair. Kelly went straight for the couch. The man with reddish brown hair approached them and handed Mark a folder. Kelly waited patiently while he looked through the folder. Mark ran his hand through his hair. "I was going to wait but after that incident, we should go ahead and get this out of the way. Currently, your mother Amber, owes us about four months of unpaid rent. Since you work at a gas station, I highly doubt you can pay it before Monday right."

Kelly jumped to the edge of her seat. "Wait! What are you talking about?"

Mark showed her the lease agreement her mother had signed. "I own the trailer park you live in and according to my invoices here she hasn't paid anything."

Kelly slammed her fist on the arm of her couch. "That fucking bitch, I'll kill her! I give her money every month for rent."

Kelly looked up at Mark to see his lips curling into a small smile. She instantly felt a warmness spreading through her as his eyes bore into her. Taking a deep breath she composed herself and put her hands on her lap. Mark closed the folder."What if I told you there's a way to have your debt forgiven? Plus, I could give you the power to take almost whatever you want."

Kelly fiddled with her fingers trying to be careful with what she said next. "What's the catch?"

"The catch is you become mine and I can do whatever I want with you. In exchange, I'll give you the freedom to do whatever you want. I want someone strong-willed and willing to fight for what they want. From what Janice has told me, you are exactly what I want."

Kell'a eyes widened. "Janice knows about this?"

Mark paused, leaned back in his chair, and tapped his chin. "To be completely honest with you for the sake of transparency, she knows and made a deal with me. She owes a considerable amount of debt to us and was working to pay it off. Now she wants a faster way out so I gave her the option to bring me someone like you in exchange for her freedom."

Kelly dug her fingers into the leather couch. When Mark looked at her hand, she immediately stopped and put her hands together. "Let me get this straight, not only did my thieving mother steal from me but my best friend sold me."

A waitress brought two glasses of whiskey and set them on the table. Mark took a sip and watched as Kelly trembled. "Yes, that's correct. I've decided to give you three choices. Option A, you let Janice suffer with her debt and you walk away homeless and possibly friendless. Option B, you stay in your home, but come work for me until your debt is paid which could take years. The last option is you become mine. You would have a chance to take whatever you want. However, you will have to endure whatever I put you through and fight to maintain your new status"

Kelly slammed both hands on the table. "I want to take whatever I fucking want! People have taken whatever they've wanted from me my entire life. I want to take back everything that's been taken from me and give them a living hell."

Mark's eyes grew darker as he leaned forward. Kelly took deep breaths as her hands started to shake. Kelly took a sip of her drink to try and calm her nerves. "What will happen to my mother if I come with you?"

Mark handed the folder back to the man next to him. "I will take care of her lease for as long as you're mine. Other than that, it's your choice. You'll be living with me."

Kelly's eyes darted back and forth as she bit her bottom lip. "Can I come and go as I please?"

Mark tapped his finger on the arm of his chair. Kelly couldn't tell if he was getting annoyed or just annoyed. "I have to leave regularly for business. If for some reason I order you otherwise and you do as you're told then yes during the times I am gone you may."

Kelly stared into his eyes, "Alright, I'll do it."

Mark stood up and straighten his clothes. "Excellent, I'll take you home now and give you until tomorrow afternoon to pack what you need."

"Sounds good," she said following behind him.

As Mark opened the passenger door of his truck, Kelly shut it immediately. "If you want someone who takes what they want. Then I'll start now."

Kelly wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. When he stuck his tongue into her mouth, she sucked on it trying to pull it from his head. Letting out a small groan, he grabbed her legs and lifted her. Immediately she wrapped them around his waist. Then he shoved her against the truck and ran his hands up her smooth thighs. Once he reached her ass he gripped both her cheeks pulling them apart. A deep guttural growl erupted from his chest when he realized she wasn't wearing anything under her sundress. Kelly moaned from how deep he dug his fingers into her skin.

Without breaking their kiss, Mark carried her to the tailgate of his truck. Then she releases him to take a breath. Mark immediately started to kiss her neck. Kelly moaned as she tried to move her hips to meet him. Shooting pain and ecstasy ran through her as he bit into her neck. When the pain subsided she ran her fingers through his soft hair. Kissing his head, she smelled vanilla and fresh-cut cedar.

Mark violently pulled the top of her dress down exposing her breasts. The exposed pink nipples hardened like diamonds from the cool night air. Mark gently pinched one with his left hand while taking the other into his mouth licking it in circles. Pleasure ran through her as she moaned and gripped his hair tighter. Her breathing grew deeper when she pulled him up to meet her gaze. "Stop messing around and fuck me already."

Mark lifted her with ease flipping her over on the tailgate. Kelly heard the metal clinking of a belt being undone and falling to the ground. Quick as she could she pulled her dress up to expose her bare ass and spread her legs. Using both hands, she spread her cheeks apart to show how wet she was for him. As she swayed her hips back and forth, Mark grabbed her and white-knuckled her hips. With one thrust his whole length went into her making her scream. "Oh fuck yes!"

She loved how full he made her feel. Each thrust grew faster as he rammed into her. Mark grabbed her hair, and whispered into her ear, "You will be mine."

Kelly moaned from the assault on her insides. Mark let go of her hair to take a breath. Kelly took this chance and forced him off to turn around on the tailgate. Wrapping her legs around his waist she pulled him back inside her. Her arms wrapped around his neck like a snake ensnaring its prey. Moaning into his ear as a dark smile crept across her face. Without warning she grabbed his throat with one hand and pulled his head back with the other hand, "I may be yours, but you will be mine and I will take whatever I fucking want."

Mark groaned as he went rammed into her. When she let go of his throat, she moved her hips to meet his rhythm. "Fuck yes, come on baby!"

Kelly could feel the pleasure building. Mark bit into her neck and with all the force he had left, he rammed into her and held her down. Kelly felt him flex inside her as he came, causing her to shake as well and collapse from the orgasmic bliss that flooded through her.

Kelly was still smiling when they pulled into her driveway. "What time will you be here tomorrow?"

Mark looked over to her, keeping his hands on the wheel gear shift. "I don't know. If I can't be here then I'll send someone to pick you up."

"I'll see you then," Kelly said, closing the door to watch him drive away.

When she looked at the front door, the smile from tonight immediately faded. Kelly barged through the front door to find her mother asleep on the floor in front of the couch. Her robe barely hung on one shoulder and her hair was in a tangled mess. Kelly grabbed the robe and yanked so hard that her mother almost rolled over. "Amber! Wake the fuck up!"

Amber flung her hand back and forth, "Mmmmm leave me alone."

A swift kick in the gut made Amber heave trying to catch her breath. Kelly knelt next to her and grabbed the bulk of Amber's hair picking her up. "What did you do with all my money?"

Amber, still trying to catch her breath, saw the look in Kelly's eyes. They were cold and unyielding. Amber got a small breath and said, "What money?"

Kelly took the robe and wrapped it around Amber's neck pulling it tight. Amber clawed at it trying to pull it off. Kelly squeezed it tighter. "You haven't paid the rent in four fucking months."

Kelly watched as Amber's large breasts jiggled from the struggle. Slowly she watched Amber started to turn a shade of blue. Immediately Kelly loosened her grip allowing her to breathe. "Who told you that?" She asked between breaths.

12