From Zero to Queenpin Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly grabbed Amber's nipple and twisted it. "It's a simple question. What did you do with my money?"

Rage filled Kelly when Amber didn't answer. Squeezing the robe as hard as she could and started dragging Amber down the hall into the bathroom. Amber tried to scream and grab anything she could. Kelly was too strong and would pull even harder. When they reached the bathroom Kelly grabbed Amber's hair tightly. "Tell me now or else."

Amber looked into Kelly's fury-filled eyes. "I spent it. Please don't hurt me anymore."

Kelly slapped her as hard as she could, "What the fuck did you spend it on?"

Amber cried holding her face, "I needed more."

Kelly squeezed the robe tight around Amber's neck, "You needed more! Okay, let's get you more to drink."

Kelly dragged her to the edge of the toilet. Amber put both her hands on the bowl and tried to bring her knees up. Kelly wrapped the robe around Amber's face, stood over her, and pushed down with all her weight. Amber's face dipped into the water when her hands slipped. "Here you go, drink up. Come on, I know you're thirsty!"

Every few seconds, Kelly let Amber up to catch a breath and then force her back in. The water level started receding from being spilled on the floor. Then Kelly flushed it and held Amber down. Amber was exhausted from the abuse and went limp. Kelly pulled her out and let her fall to the floor. The saturated robe dripped down Amber's chest adding even more water to the slippery linoleum floor. When the robe fell off Amber's face, Kelly grabbed her hair and lifted her so she would look her in the eye. "For now on you listen to me and do whatever I say. Got it?"

Amber tried to make one final stand, "I'm your mother."

Kelly slapped Amber's face so hard, she knocked her to the floor and busted her lip. Amber gently cupped her lip and nodded. Kelly twisted Amber's nipple making her scream from feeling like was being ripped off. "Don't ever say you're my mother again. You're my bitch now."

Amber fell to the floor and curled into a ball. Kelly walked to the door and turned to admire the work she had done. Amber shook from being on the cold floor. Her underwear had been torn and was barely holding on as her pubic hair started coming through. Kelly leaned against the door and said, "Get this mess cleaned up and throw out every bottle in this house before I wake up tomorrow."

Amber tried to cover herself with the wet robe, "Yes ma'am."

Kelly gripped the door frame causing the thin wood to creak. "That's Ms. Kelly you stupid bitch."

Kelly walked away and slammed her bedroom door shut as Amber cried pulling pulling her knees to her chest. "Yes, Ms. Kelly."

12