From Zero to Queenpin Ch. 02

Story Info
Kelly moves in with Mark and makes a deal of her own.
4.9k words
4.72
3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late afternoon when Mark pulled into the driveway of the dilapidated yellow trailer. There were old window screens leaning against it with knee-high grass growing through them, and trash bags stretched to their limits piled up against the last railing of the porch. Every other board of the porch seemed loose or almost rotted away. "What a dump," he said, raising his hand to knock.

Before his fist touched the front door, it was slowly opened by an older woman with dirty blonde hair in a black t-shirt that barely contained her G-cup breasts. She appeared to be in decent shape with a slight curve to her belly, wide hips, and thick thighs. Mark grinned seeing her busted lip and bruising around her neck. "I'm assuming you're Amber, please tell Kelly that Mark is here."

Amber nodded, keeping her eyes low as she gestured for him to come in. Closing the door behind him she made her way down the hallway. Mark's eyes followed her as her shirt slowly rode up showing off her blue-striped underwear. When she approached the door at the end of the hall, she gently knocked. "Ms. Kelly, Mark is here for you." Mark heard a faint mumbling, but couldn't hear exactly what was being said.

Amber came back to the living room and sat on the floor. She kept fiddling with her shirt, stretching it to try and hide herself. "Why are you on the floor? Also, what happened to you?" Mark asked, walking closer to her.

Amber immediately tensed and pulled her shirt up to try and cover her lip. "I have to earn the right to sit on the furniture, and it's from learning my lesson about the rent. Ms. Kelly told me to ask you if you needed anything."

Mark smiled and let out a small laugh. "I need to be entertained. Take off that rag you call a shirt."

Amber hesitated for a moment looking towards Kelly's bedroom. She started to shake, but she slowly removed it. There was a large bruise on her chest as well. Using her arm she covered her pink nipples. Amber looked up at Mark and could see the growing erection in his jeans. Mark laughed right as Kelly walked in, dropping her bag by the door. "What's so funny?"

Kelly's red hair was tied into a ponytail and she wore a red tank top with green shorts. Mark grabbed her hair and pulled her in for a kiss. Kelly wrapped her leg around him and dragged her hands down his back. Mark's hands ran down her back and gripped her ass lifting her into the air. Then he paused to stare into her eyes. "I'm just pleasantly surprised. I didn't think you had it in you."

Kelly looked at Amber on the floor in only her underwear. She enjoyed seeing the smile on Mark's face and the embarrassment on Ambers. "Are you enjoying the cow's udders?"

Mark set Kelly down, knelt beside Amber, and pressed the bruise on her chest making her wince from the pain. Then he grabbed one of her breasts and squeezed it as hard as he could. Amber groaned from the pain and pleaded for him to stop. "They are decent even with the slight sag that they have. I am proud of how you work. I'm excited to see what you will do in the future," he said standing next to Kelly.

"I lost my temper when I came home, maybe a little more than I should have. Either way, she deserves what she got."

Kelly looked to see the growing bulge in his pants while he stared at her mother. Thoughts of him throwing her aside for someone else flashed through her head. Rage and jealousy flooded her, there was no way she was going to let that happen. Standing next to him she grabbed his growing bulge and started rubbing it while pulling off his belt and dropping his jeans. "Cow, didn't I say to take care of whatever he needed? It looks like you still haven't learned your lesson."

Kelly looked back at Amber who was still staring at the floor. Her lip started to pout with fear in her eyes, "I'm sorry, please don't make me."

Kelly licked her hand and slowly rubbed his cock until it felt hard as steel pointing it directly at her mother. Fully erect it was six inches in length. Then she picked up his belt and swung it across her side causing it to wrap around to her back. Falling over, Amber screamed from the sudden impact. Kelly grabbed the screaming woman's hair, pulled her up, and spat in her face. "Suck his cock you stupid bitch!."

Kelly pulled and put her face against his crotch. Amber kept her mouth closed trying to crawl away. As her head was pulled back Kelly grabbed her nose and squeezed it shut. Amber's lungs started to burn needing to take a breath. If she did she knew what was coming next. Unable to hold it any more she opened her mouth. Immediately Mark shoved his cock down her throat. No matter how hard she tried to pull away Kelly held her head in place.

Kelly watched as Mark's head fell back letting out a small guttural moan. Holding Amber's head, Kelly started moving it back and forth. She loved hearing the sounds of Amber gagging on his cock. Kelly watched as Mark's hands fell to Amber's head and wove his fingers into her hair. Soon as Kelly started to let go, Amber kept bobbing her head up and down. Kelly gently caressed Mark's head and whispered into his ear, "I don't care who you're with as long as you remember I'm your top bitch." Then she slammed Amber's head down on his cock and started pounding his cock into her throat.

Mark grunted, gripping Amber's hair even tighter as he used Amber's throat. Kelly grabbed his face making him look into her fury-filled eyes. Kelly loved hearing the sounds of her mother choking on Mark's cock and started grinding her hips against Amber's head making sure she wasn't slacking. Mark thrust Amber's mouth even harder to make sure Kelly felt every one. Mark grabbed Kelly's hips and started fucking Amber's mouth as if he could go through her and into Kelly. With one last thrust, he pulled Kelly's hips into him, shoving his cock in sending ropes of cum down Amber's throat. Amber coughed as cum shot out around her mouth and nose.

Mark laughed as he fixed his clothes watching Amber collapse to the floor coughing. "What do you want to do with her now?"

Kelly tapped her foot and groaned. "I haven't thought that far ahead," she paused, staring down at Amber who was rubbing the spit and cum off her face. "How about getting the rest of this shit hole cleaned up. I'll be back in a couple of days to check on you. Don't you dare drink, or else I'll make your life a living hell. Do you understand me bitch?" Amber didn't answer fast enough before Kelly grabbed her nipples, twisting them as hard as she could. "Yes! Ms. Kelly, I understand," Amber screamed trying to pull away.

Kelly let her go, grabbed her bag and walked out the door. Mark grabbed Amber's chin and smiled seeing tears fall down her cheeks. Before Amber could ask for help the front door slammed shut after he walked away.

It didn't take long for them to reach Mark's cottage-style home. Kelly had one of the biggest smiles she's ever had. All her life she lived in that single-wide trailer with barely enough room to do anything. The house was white with stone accents. It had a small front porch and red azaleas planted under every window. There was a small silver SUV parked in the driveway lined with cinnamon-colored crape myrtles as well. Inside the house opened up to a main living room with a large tv, a leather couch, and two matching leather chairs.

A quizzical look spread across Kelly's face after seeing another woman sitting in one of the chairs staring out the window. She had dark hair with red highlights. The man with short reddish brown hair and a slight beard sat on the couch staring at his phone. Soon as the door shut, the man instantly stood up. "How did it go, boss?" The man asked with a little too much enthusiasm. The woman immediately stood and hid a tissue box behind the chair. Her eyes were puffy as she looked towards Mark and immediately back to Kelly.

Mark took a seat on the couch facing both of the strangers. "It went well. She seems to be full of surprises. This is Sarah and Clay. I'm interested to see how far you are willing to go. She thinks she's ready to move up from the clubhouse."

Kelly dropped her bag and took a seat in the chair beside the couch. "What the hell does that even mean?"

Mark leaned back and tapped his fingers on the arm of the couch. "I said that you would have to be willing to take what you want. Now I'm showing you that you'll have to fight for it."

Kelly clenched her fist as she stood. "What about him? I suppose you me to fuck me after I'm done to also prove that I want to be here?"

"Of course not. However," pausing to let out a small chuckle, "I suggest you win and not worry about it."

Kelly grabbed her bag and slung it at Sarah's face. Sarah caught the bag and gasped when Kelly grabbed her hair trying to drag her to the ground. Instead, Sarah rushed Kelly and knocked them both down. Years of fighting in the trailer park and bars finally came in handy. Mark and Clay watched as the girl rolled back and forth on the floor screaming. Kelly found an opening and wrapped her legs around Sarah, locking them together. Sarah tried to punch and scratch at Kelly as hard as she could, but Kelly pushed her arms away almost every time.

Then Kelly lunged, locking Sarah in a headlock. With her arms around Sarah's throat, she squeezed. Sarah clawed at Kelly's arm and kicked her feet. Seconds felt like an eternity till Sarah gave in and went limp. Immediately Kelly let go allowing Sarah to gasp for breath and started coughing. Clay jumped in and pulled them apart. Mark nodded as Clay started to drag Sarah to the front door. When Kelly sat up, she watched as Sarah kicked and screamed to get away. "Wait," Kelly said, breathing heavily.

Clay stopped which made Sarah fall to the floor crying. Kelly looked up to Mark, "What's going to happen to her?"

Mark looked over at Sarah. "She tried to reach for something that wasn't hers. She's going back to the clubhouse."

"Please God no! I'll do anything please!" Sarah yelled. Kelly looked at the fear growing in Sarah's eyes. Punishing her was reasonable except she didn't know what would be the best way. Punishing Sarah too harshly for doing the same thing she was doing wouldn't be fair.

Mark could see the worry growing on Kelly's face. Seeing her suffer through the uncertainty of what would happen to Sarah was the original plan. However, after experiencing what Kelly did to her mother seemed even better. "I have a new idea. She's your responsibility now. I'll give you until tomorrow night to decide her fate. If you don't then she goes to the club. Clay put her in a room somewhere until it's decided."

"Please! Help me!" Sarah screamed. She grabbed every doorway she could as Clay dragged her through the front door.

Kelly started to shake as the adrenaline from the fight started to wear off. Mark picked her up and carried her to her bedroom. Kelly gripped his shirt taking in his cedar and vanilla scent. The bedroom was painted with earthy tones. It had your basic queen-size bed, closet, and dresser. Laying under the thick comforter she couldn't help but let the warm embrace of sleep take her as the bedroom door clicked shut.

Kelly woke up a couple of hours later the room was pitch black. She grabbed her phone and made her way to turn on the light. Looking around the room she found her bag next to the dresser and had been emptied. Everything had been hung up in the closet or neatly folded in the dresser. In the hallway, she tried the door across from her room, but it was locked. The door to the right of hers was a full bathroom with white tile, a hardwood floor, and a walk-in shower. As she walked down the hallway, she heard voices from a familiar show. She found Mark sitting in pajama pants and a T-shirt on the couch watching tv. He had a half-empty whiskey glass next to him. Mark saw her peek around the corner. "How are you feeling?"

Kelly took a seat next to him, "Sore from earlier, but I'll live."

Mark looked at her and pointed to the floor in front of him. "Get on your knees."

Kell did as she was told and got between Mark's legs. Slowly she pulled his pants down to reveal his perfectly smooth cock. Without hesitation, she licked it from the base to the tip. Wrapping her lips around it, she slowly moved her head up and down, tasting every inch. A soft moan escaped her lips from loving the way he tasted. Slowly she sucked trying to impress him. Then she heard the channel change on the TV again. Mark didn't even look down at her, "Come on, your mother does better than that. Do I need to go get her to teach you how to do it?"

Kelly started moving faster, taking his full length down to her throat. Mark grabbed her hair, pushed her down even further, and held her in place. Digging her fingers into the couch she tried to pull away gurgling on his cock. When he released her, she fell back trying to catch her breath. She couldn't deny how wet she was from how he was treating her. Mark curled his lip and nodded to her. Kelly jumped back to work sucking every inch of his cock and balls as well. Then she went to the tip and licked it while running her tongue around it. Needing her release, she moved her hand down and started rubbing her clothes through her clothes slowly in circles. Mark grabbed her hair again. Kelly prepared herself taking a breath. Instead, she was lifted with spit running down her chin. Mark slapped her, "I'm glad you're getting off on this."

Mark spat in her face and rubbed it as her tongue hung out and moaned. Gripping her hair tighter he jammed her face back down on his cock. Kelly moaned between breaths as he moved her head faster. Then he stopped and held her down and pinched her nose. Taking advantage of this brief pause she undid her shorts and pulled them off. Running out of breath she exhaled, sending spit and all over his cock. Mark pulled her off letting her catch a breath.

She needed to satisfy the emptiness she felt inside. Immediately she inserted two fingers into her aching pussy and furiously started moving them in and out. Seeing her aggressively finger herself Mark could feel himself getting close. Pulling her head back down, he started skull fucking her throat. Kelly could feel her orgasm building from the abuse he was giving her. Bouncing her hips on her fingers she wished she could be riding him instead. Opening her eyes she could taste a change. Mark let out a deep groan as he shoved his cock as deep as it would go. Ropes of cum erupted down her throat. Closing her lips tight and swallowed all she could as her orgasm hit like a wave making her legs shake. Soon as he was done he threw her to the floor. Kelly's eyes rolled into the back of her head as she shook from her waves of pleasure.

Mark took the last sip of his drink while he watched her shake as if she had a seizure. A brief smile slithered across his face. "Go get yourself cleaned up and get some sleep. Tomorrow will be a long day, you'll need your rest."

The next morning Kelly woke to a raised voice. Peeking from her door she could hear the voice coming from behind the locked door. Kelly gave a small knock as she slowly opened the door. A hand reached around it and kept her from opening it larger than just a crack. Clay appeared around the door with a finger over his mouth. "You hillbilly shit kickers can't do anything but drink. Clay! Shut the door."

Clay shut and locked the door, making Kelly stomped her foot and walk to the bathroom. Thankfully all her shower stuff had been put away, and a towel and wash rag had been put out for her as well. The warm hitting her smooth skin helps her relax and loosen up her muscles from the night before. Kelly froze when the thought hit her. Who had gone through her stuff and put it all away? First, she considered Mark, but after thinking about how close Clay was and always doing things for him it must have been him. It strangely turned her on thinking he went through her stuff and maybe even liked it. The feeling of teasing him was even more of a turn-on. Kelly turned on the shower too cold to try and calm herself down. She couldn't do anything to risk losing Mark, what he promised her, or worse being sent to the club. Slapping herself and screaming into her hands she remembered she needed to do something with Sarah or she'll be sent there.

Completely frustrated she dried off and grabbed one of the light blue robes hanging behind the door. The need for fresh coffee called to her. Opening the bathroom door, she didn't hear any yelling, and Mark's door was still locked. She couldn't find anyone in the living room or kitchen either. "Fuck it, If anyone wants coffee I'm making some!" She hollered searching every cupboard around the coffee maker.

"Good morning Red, the coffee is in the pantry over there. The last girl didn't organize this place for shit," said a husky voice behind her.

Kelly turned to see Clay sitting at the bar that separated the kitchen from the living room. "At least now I have a voice to go with face. I was starting to think you were mute."

Clay laughed and grabbed a couple of coffee mugs from the mug stand on the counter. Kelly guessed Red was her new nickname but based on his reddish hair and beard he should be Red. In the corner of her eye, she saw some luggage by the door. "I take it you're going on a trip?" Kelly said, taking a sip of her coffee.

Clay ran his fingers through his hair and scratched his head. "Mark is the one leaving. I'm staying here to make sure you're safe and help with anything you need."

Kelly slammed her coffee mug onto the counter nearly shattering it, "He's leaving the first fucking day I'm here?"

"Hey, don't shoot the messenger kiddo. You gotta take that up with him," he said with hands raised, one pointing to the master bedroom on the other side of the living room.

Kelly marched to Mark's bedroom and flung open the door. "I hear you're leaving care to explain."

Mark was filling his second suitcase. He didn't even flinch from Kelly's outburst. Folding another shirt he said, "Yes, I'll be gone for three, maybe four. I told you I'd have to leave for business."

Kelly crossed her arms pushing up her breasts. "What the hell am I supposed to do while you're gone?"

Mark grabbed his bags and walked to the door, "I don't know. Do anything you want, just don't kill anyone."

Kelly laughed, "You don't want me doing whatever I want. You wouldn't want me then."

Mark looked back at her, "You're welcome to do whatever with whoever unless I tell you otherwise. When I am not here I always find entertainment when I need it. You should as well."

Kelly did feel a slight tinge of jealousy about him using other girls. However, If he's willing to accept that she can't stay with just one person then all the better. "As long as you remember I'm your top bitch then we will be fine," Kelly grabbed his crotch and squeezed, "If you don't then you'll learn just how vindictive I can be."

Mark smiled as if the devil himself signed the deal of a lifetime. Dropping his bags, he grabbed her throat and pushed her against the wall. "As long as you remember I am in charge."

Every time she saw his smile it seemed to drive her crazy. When he let her go he picked up his bags and walked through the door. Standing at the doorway she let her robe fall from her shoulders to show off the top of her breasts. Mark looked with a small smile to one side. "By the way, stay with Clay. He'll keep you safe."

Kelly sighed and waved. "Okay, have a safe trip."

Clay was enjoying his cup of coffee when he heard the front door close. This wouldn't be the last morning Mark would leave her at a moment's notice. Guard duty always got under his skin. Usually, they were stuck-up brats who only thought of themselves. He wondered how long this one would last. Especially if Mark comes back in a foul mood. From the corner of his eye, he saw her go to her bedroom for a few minutes and then come back to the kitchen. However she hadn't changed, she still wore her blue robe."You hungry?" She asked, opening the fridge.

12