From Zero to Queenpin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clay sighed, just as usual he would have to run out and get something and then she'd probably still hate it. "Yeah, I was going to order something when you're ready."

Clay watched as Kelly's robe rose as she bent over exposing her light green thong nestled perfectly between her cheeks. When she turned she had an assortment of eggs, mushrooms, and other vegetables. "Don't worry, I'll make us omelets," she said, putting all the ingredients on the counter, "Where are you going to sleep?"

"There's a fold-out in the office. It's not the most comfortable but it's better than the floor."

Kelly handed him some breakfast, "I hope this is enough. That fridge and pantry are empty. Can you have someone go shopping for us? I don't care what they get, I'll make it work."

Clay dug into his breakfast. "I can look into it. The last few girls didn't cook. I always had to deliver food."

Kelly took a bite of her food and looked to the side as she was deep in thought. "I'd be happy to cook for you whenever you're hungry."

"That sounds great Red! I'll make sure there's plenty here for you," Clay said finishing the last few bits. Kelly smiled as she sipped her coffee.

The rest of the morning went uneventful. Kelly got dressed and familiarized herself with the house. Clay put his bags away and watched TV on the couch. Peering around the corner, his eyes were glued to his phone. A sly grin spread across her lips as she stepped into Mark's office which was finally unlocked. The leather sofa had been folded out with blankets and pillows in place. There was a space on the wooden desk for a laptop. On the main wall was a large monitor with a webcam facing the desk.

She found Clay's bags under the bed. He had some basic clothes and a hygiene kit. In one bag she found a semi-automatic handgun, two spare magazines, and a heavy vest. "Well someone likes to prepare. Now where to put his surprise?" She said in a whisper. Then she had a great idea. Pulling back the comforter on the bed she laid out the green thong she had worn at breakfast. Kelly let out a small chuckle. "There's no way he didn't see these. Soon he'll be putty in my hands."

Walking into the living room, she tried her best to hide her excitement and sat on the opposite end of the couch. Clay just flipped through the channels till a chime echoed from his phone. "Oh, Mark said he's going to give you until noon to figure out what to do with Sarah. If you don't, he has plans for her."

Kelly groaned, rubbing her face with a pillow. Being put in this position in the first place. Was stressful enough, but now she has to do something with a girl she doesn't even know. "Do you know what will happen to her?"

Clay set his phone back on the couch and started flipping through channels. "She will probably be sent to Mark to appease someone, or he found someone who wants to buy her."

Kelly jerked her head, staring at him. "Buy her?"

Clay ran his fingers through his hair, he didn't mean to say that last part. "She is technically our property. She's one of our entertainers"

Kelly crossed her legs, "How many girls are there?"

"Currently there are fourteen altogether. We own five I believe while the others do it for money to feed their fixes."

Thoughts ran through her head. What did she get herself into? With a clenched fist, she walked to the counter and took a shot of whiskey. "If you don't mind, can you have her brought here please?"

"Whatcha decide?"

Kelly took another shot and started pouring another. "You'll find out the same time I do. Let's talk to her and see where it goes."

A couple of hours later a knock on the door woke her from a nap. "Hey Red, she's here," Clay said, cracking open Kelly's bedroom door.

"I'll be there in a second," she said groggily, sitting up.

Sarah was sitting on the couch. She wore a baggy shirt and jeans with slightly curly hair that hung just past her shoulders. A bruise on her cheek and a partial black eye immediately caught Kelly's attention. Kelly grabbed Sarah's face and snapped at Clay, "What the hell happened to her? I know I didn't do this."

Clay scratched the back of his head. Before he could speak Kelly lifted a finger to him. "Wait, I want to hear it from her."

Sarah looked at both of them. In a low voice, she said, "Bill was the one watching me. He likes to hit when he fucks."

Kelly's eyes glared at Clay like daggers. "I told him she's your responsibility and he only needed to watch her. Technically he didn't break any rules since the Outfit owns her."

Kelly stood over Clay, "She is my responsibility so technically she's mine!"

Kelly saw the expression on Clay and Sarah's face and sat back down. Taking a deep breath she tried to calm herself from the rage that was rolling in waves. "Anyway, I wanted you here to talk about what happens next. I know they own you, but you want out right?"

Sarah nodded, folding her hands together, "Yes ma'am, that's right."

Kelly crossed her legs trying to hide her excitement. "You have two options, first is to only be loyal to me and serve me without question. It gives you a way out and you'll be safe from them. The other choice is to let Mark decide. He might sell you or worse I don't know."

Sarah looked back at Clay. "Why the fuck do you keep looking at him?! You're dealing with me, not him." Kelly yelled.

Sarah looked down and started to cry, "I'm afraid if I say yes to you they will kill me."

Kelly moved closer to Sarah and held her gently, "If you say yes to me then I will make sure nothing happens to you."

Sarah grabbed Kelly's shirt as tears rolled down her cheek, "Yes! I'll do what you say!" Clay saw a dark smile on Kelly's face hidden from Sarah. He didn't know for certain but swore that Sarah may have just sold her soul to the devil herself.

It took a while for Sarah to stop crying. When she stopped she was laying with her head in Kelly's lap fast asleep. Kelly was running her hand down Sarah's head when she whispered to Clay. "I need to go run a couple of errands when she wakes up. Would you like to join us or is there something else you need to do?"

Clay looked up from his phone, "I don't mind taking you out. Where would you like to go?"

Kelly stroked Sarah's hair, "First I want to pay a visit to Bill and then I want to go to a tattoo shop."

Clay ran his fingers through his hair. He had hoped that she let it go about Bill. "Technically he didn't do anything wrong. Why do you need to see him."

Kelly's eyes pierced Clay like a knife through butter, "He was told she was my responsibility and when he hurt her he disrespected me and Mark. I need to make sure no one touches my things without permission."

12