From Zero to Queenpin Ch. 03

Story Info
Kelly gets a new toy and Clay tries one as well.
3.9k words
4.71
1.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"From what I have been told Bill is here," Clay said, parking in front of the Mystic River Bar. 

Kelly turned to Sarah sitting in the back seat. "Stay with me no matter what. Clay, you're welcome to join us."

Clay shook his head, knowing good and well nothing good was going to come from this. However, there's no telling what Mark would do if something happened to Kelly. "I can't let you go in there alone."

Kelly rolled her eyes walking to the back of the SUV. Sarah joined her as Kelly started rummaging around the trunk. When the hatch slammed shut, a glint behind Kelly's back caught Clay's attention. "Son of a bitch! Red, wait!" He yelled, climbing out of the car as fast as he could. 

Kelly opened the bar door quietly trying to not draw attention to the three and made their way to the bar. "It's too late, this has to happen." Kelly whispered, taking Sarah's hand, "Alright, which one is he?"

Sarah's eyes darted around the bar until froze and a look of fear spread across her face. Kelly took her hand to reassure her. Sarah gripped her hand and pointed to a husky man in a leather vest, stained gray shirt, and jeans by the pool tables. In one hand he had a pitcher of beer and a pool cue in the other. There were three other men in leather vests at the table as well. On the back of their vests was the word Impalers on top in bold letters, an eye with a spear through it in the center below it, and then Western NC on the bottom. 

Kelly kept her hands behind her as she approached him. Clay tried to stop her, but he wasn't quick enough. When she got close, she pulled her arm back and swung a tire iron into the side of his knee. A loud cracking and a man's scream echoed through the bar. "You fucking whore!"

Everyone in the bar stopped. The three other men were about to jump Kelly, but they saw Clay behind her waving them off. Kelly stood over Bill and swung the iron into his large gut. "You were told to watch her," she said pointing to Sarah, "Instead, you disrespected me by putting your disgusting hands on her. Let this be a fucking lesson to all of you if you touch what's mine without permission."

Kelly swung again, and again, and again hitting Bill in the chest, arm, and leg. Her next swing hit his hand while it was on the floor. A loud snap echoed in the silent bar over Bill's screams. Then she made eye contact with as many people as possible.  "I hope this was clear to everyone of my intentions. Have a good day everyone." Kelly dropped the tired iron and looked over to Clay and Sarah, "we're leaving."

Sarah followed Kelly like a lost puppy. Clay shook his head running his hand through his hair. He placed some cash on the pool table. "Someone take care of Bill. In case anyone didn't know That's Mark's new girl, kiddos it's going to be a bumpy ride." A few patrons laughed as the music restarted and everyone started going about their day. 

Kelly walked up to the SUV and reached for the door, but Sarah grabbed it and opened it for her. When Sarah got in as well, she could see Kelly shaking. "Um, ma'am you okay?" Sarah asked, reaching for Kelly's shoulder. Kelly shuddered, pulling away from her. 

Kelly spoke as gently as she could, "I'm fine. Just stay next to me unless I say so. It's gonna be difficult for us, but we'll be fine."

Sarah nodded looking in the rearview mirror. Kelly made a small smile. "In public always refer to me as Ms. Kelly or Ma'am."

 "Yes, Ms. Kelly," Sarah said, blushing. 

Clay climbed in the driver seat and leaned against the headrest rubbing his forehead. "Well, that was fun. You know Mark is gonna be beyond pissed right?" 

Kelly knew he would be mad, but based on what she knew about him he should agree with her. "He said I could do whatever I want so that's what I'm doing." She said, staring out the window. 

Clay pulled out his phone as Kelly looked into the mirror and Sarah started to shake. She was scared but she could only imagine how scared Sarah was. Last night she was beaten, and abused, and today she watched as he was beaten with a tire iron. Plus if Mark is really angry he could take her away anyway. Reaching into the back seat Kelly rubbed Sarah's leg trying to calm her. When Clay finished explaining what happened, Kelly heard shouting from the phone then Clay handed the phone to her without saying a word. Mark's voice echoed through the speaker, "How dare you cause trouble at Mystic River! Not only did you beat someone in public but you beat an Impaler."

"You told me to do what I want. He hurt Sarah when he shouldn't have. Everyone else needed to know I was serious and not just a piece of arm candy."

"You beat a man over some whore!" Then Mark paused for so long Kelly checked to make sure they didn't get disconnected. "I am proud of you for taking charge, but if something like this happens again it needs to be taken care of in private. Also, consult me first, Bill may be worthless, but If you hurt the wrong person it could bring consequences to both of us. Now put Clay back on."

Kelly smiled as she handed back the phone. Not only was Mark okay with what she did, but he was proud. This was the first time anyone had ever been proud of her for being herself. Sarah and Kelly's eyes connected in the mirror and Sarah finally relaxed. Clay let out a sigh when put his phone away. "Red, please don't make my life too difficult. I already have enough shit to deal with."

Being normal was overrated. This was her chance to be who she was. There was no way she was going to miss out on this chance. Putting her hand on his thigh she whispered in his ear, "I promise it'll be interesting, but I can't promise it won't be difficult."

Joan's Needle & Ink shop had a dark concrete floor with a sleek finish and gray walls covered in artwork full of color. On the right side of the shop was a glass counter full of piercings with two small rooms to one side with privacy curtains. The left side of the shop had a large sitting area with binders with artists' names on the covers, a TV, and a commemorative motorcycle with her shop's logo engraved in the leather seat. There was also a hallway leading to private rooms for tattoo artists and clients. A young woman jumped into Clay's arms, locking her arms around his neck, "Hey stranger! How ya been?"

"I'm doing okay, this is Kelly Mark's new girl and this is Sarah. Um, she's Kelly's new girl I guess," Clay said, gesturing to the girls behind him scratching the back of his head.  

The woman let out a small chuckle. She wore a pair of small black shorts and a tank top that showed off all her tattoos. Her nose, lips, and ears were pierced. Her blonde hair was almost white and shaved on one side. The top of her hair was styled to the side. She held out her hand, "I'm Joan, I do all the work for Clay and his friends. What can I help y'all with today?"

Kelly took Joan's hand, "It's nice to meet you. I need some stuff done for Sarah if you have the time."

"I got a slot open, sum bitch canceled on me about an hour ago. What ya lookin' to get sweetheart?" Joan asked, looking at Sarah. 

Sarah was still looking around the room ignoring everyone else. "Oh, it's whatever Ms. Kelly wants," she said looking down once she realized everyone was looking at her.

Over the years Joan had heard stories of Mark and his girls. However, this was the first time one of them had come into her shop. Either way, the Outfit pays her shop monthly for anything its members want. So she couldn't ever say no and needed to make sure everyone was happy when they left. Joan gestured for them to follow her to the back of the shop. 

Each door of the hallway had artists' names on them with some of them having a sign that read, "Session in Progress." The last room in the hallway was Joan's.  It had the same floor but the walls were light blue. She had awards covering one wall, a full-length mirror, and a small TV in the corner. When they entered Joan flipped her sign and locked the door for privacy. Kelly grabbed Sarah by the hips, turned her around, and lifted her shirt exposing her lower back. "I want tribal artwork coming from the sides of her hips to the center with the letters KB in the center in cursive," Kelly said, with a little too much enthusiasm. 

Joan wrote a few notes on her pad and started doing some sketches. "Is it your initials?" 

"No, it stands for Kelly's Bitch. She needs something that anyone who sees it will know she's mine." Sarah watched as Joan drew her sketch on her tablet. Kelly slowly dragged her fingers along Sarah's smooth skin and bit her bottom lip. "Sweety, take off your shirt and bra please."

Joan glanced over to see a large bruise on Sarah's side. Her eyes widened, "Sarah did she do this? Do you need me to call someone?"

Sarah grabbed her shirt to cover her bruise. "No, It was a guy from the club. Ms. Kelly promised to take care of me."

Joan sighed, remembering she couldn't get involved in the Outfit business. Clay had made that abundantly clear over the years. However, she can't just ignore someone being abused and wanting to get away. "Are you sure?"

Kelly placed her hands on Sarah's shoulders. "If you want to leave, now's the time. I won't stop you just be sure that's what you want to do. "

Sarah eyed both of them as Joan set her phone on the counter and Kelly leaned against the wall waiting patiently. This morning she stayed with Kelly out of fear and then she beat a man for touching her. No one had ever done that for her before. Although there's no guarantee that if she went with Joan she would be any safer. Staying with Kelly would be hard, but she would be protected. Sarah took a deep breath and looked into Kelly's eyes. They seemed soft and warm. "I want to stay with Ms. Kelly."

Kelly smiled and kissed her on the forehead causing her to blush. "I want to make sure you understand what you're choosing. If you want to stay with me then take off your clothes."

Joan went back to her sketch trying to ignore them. Sarah slowly removed her jeans and underwear and put her hands to her sides. She had slightly bigger breasts than Kelly with nipples that were hard enough to cut glass. Her dark brown hair reached the middle of her back with slight curls in it. Her body was curvy with thick thighs, a slight tummy, and hips that were to die for. Kelly salivated at the sight of Sarah's fully-shaved pussy.

 Kelly moved her finger in a circle as Sarah slowly turned to show off her light-colored skin and round ass. Kelly ran her hands over Sarah's hips and stomach. Then she ran her hand down between Sarah's thighs and felt a slight wetness. Gently she ran her fingers into Sarah's pussy causing Sarah to shudder. "Hmmm you taste so good, you look delicious as well," Kelly said after licking her fingers.

The mood broke when Joan coughed. Both girls looked as Joan showed the final sketch. Kelly clapped her hand as her eyes lit up. She grabbed Sarah's wrist and pulled her to the chair. Sarah jumped as she straddled the cold leather chair. Leaning forward she placed her face into the headrest and slid her knees onto the cradles. Kelly ran her hand from Sarah's exposed ass to the base of her neck and kissed her on the shoulder. "That's a good girl. I'm proud of you." 

As Joan started on the outline, Kelly held Sarah's hand reassuring her, and gently massaged her exposed nipples. Joan would look up and see a dark cold smile on Kelly's face. "I bet you and Mark are just made for each other," Joan commented, "from what I hear he can talk people into anythin'."

Kelly leaned back stroking Sarah's arm, "I don't know him well enough yet. Oh! When you're done, I saw a paw print belly button ring out front. I want her to have that too."

Clay flipped through the channels on the large TV in the sitting area thinking about all the other girls Mark has had. Kelly was by far more interesting than all of them combined. He kept trying to figure out which Kelly was the real one. Was it the sweet girl he spoke with this morning who made him breakfast and showed off that green thong or the one who crushed a man's knee and hand with a tire iron? "Clay, what do you think?" Kelly asked. 

Clay turned to see Sarah beside her blushing. Sarah's T-shirt had been cut off just below her breasts with nipples tenting the fabric. A new silver paw print belly button ring glinted when she walked into the light. In her left hand was her bra and panties. Clay's jaw dropped as Kelly held Sarah's hand to pull her along. Each step made Sarah's breasts bounce almost out of her shirt. Kelly ran back up to Joan and wrapped her arms around her, "Thank you, thank you so much for everything. I'm sure I'll be seeing you again real soon." 

Joan rolled her eyes, hugged her, and headed back to her workspace. Kelly spun Sarah around to show off her new tattoo. Through the clear bandage, Clay could make out the tribal design that came from the sides of Sarah's hips to the center of her lower back with initials in the center. Kelly tapped his shoulder, snapping him back to attention. "That looks great. Oh Red, I got a call about your mother."

Kelly froze and gripped Sarah's hand tightly, "What did that stupid bitch do now?" She asked with gritted teeth. 

 "Apparently, she got so drunk she ended up passing out in the front yard. I had one of my guys take her back inside. Mark told me to have some guys keep an eye on her and to make sure you were informed so that you could handle it."

Kelly groaned, she was hoping to get back to the house so she could finally enjoy her new toy and possibly torture Clay some more. "I'm sorry for taking so much of your time but could you take us to her house?" Clay let out a soft chuckle and nodded yes to her. 

Sitting in front of Kelly's old house, she knew that no matter what happened her mother was going to be an embarrassment and a pain. Sarah could probably be left alone and do what she's told. Her mother on the other hand can't be trusted. "Why don't I just give her to the club? What's the worst that could happen?

Clay unbuckled his seat belt. "If you do that and people find out who she is they could use it against you and It could be disrespectful to Mark as well."

"Obviously, no matter what I do she'll be nothing but a pain in my ass. She may be my mom, but she needs to suffer from all the shit she put me through."

Kelly saw the concern in Sarah's eyes when she felt Sarah's hand on her shoulder. Then she turned back to Clay with eyes wide open and a devilish grin. "Are you single?"  

Clay shook his head. "Wait a minute now, I know where this is going and you can't make me take her. She's your damn problem, not mine."

"Clay, just think you could have a toy to play with whenever you want. Mark has one, I have one, so you should have one." She said with a smile. 

Clay crossed his arms "If I wanted one I could have one from the club and be just as satisfied. Plus I'm too busy to take care of some damned old booze hound."

"Those girls have been used regularly by random people. Who knows what they could have caught? This one hasn't been used in a while," as far as I know anyway Kelly thought to herself, "besides you could lock her In your house like a puppy. If you get too busy I'll puppysit for you."

Clay looked into her emerald green eyes. It was something about them he couldn't say no to, "I'm not saying yes, but let me get a look at her and see what she can do."

Kelly scrunched her eyebrows looking around the trailer where nothing had been cleaned or moved since she left. The sink was full of dishes, beer bottles were left everywhere, and the TV was missing. Usually, when the TV went missing it was because her mother sold it to buy more alcohol. Clay and Sarah stayed in the living room while Kelly looked for her mother. She found her in bed snoring with a blanket barely covering her naked body. Clothes had been thrown about the room on the floor. 

Looking around the room she found a wide belt, wrapped it around her mother's throat, and started dragging her off the bed. Amber gasped as she scratched at the belt. She clawed at the blanket and sheets trying to find something to hold onto as Kelly dragged her into the living room. Sarah backed into the corner and Clay watched as Amber was dragged before him. 

Clay eyed Amber as she tried to cover herself with the blanket she dragged from the bedroom. Her dirty blonde hair looked tangled and greasy, she was curvy with a slightly curved stomach and no thigh gap, her G cup breasts had a slight sag with dark pink nipples. "What the hell! Why did you do that!" Amber yelled, covering herself and trying to pull off the belt. 

"Because you're a dumb cow who needs to learn when I say something you better fucking do it!" Kelly said, slapping Amber and pulling the belt tight. Amber clawed at the belt around her neck as she struggled to breathe. Kelly looked over at Sarah who was looking away and hiding behind Clay. "As you can see she does have some fight, but once you give her a little pain she listens."

Kelly handed Clay the belt and took Sarah into her arms. "Don't worry that's not gonna happen to you. Clay, we are going to my room. Take the cow for a little test ride. Then you can decide."

When Clay heard the door shut, he took the belt off Amber's neck. "You must have been a real bitch to her for her to treat you so badly. Go and get me a beer."

Amber started to stand then Clay grabbed her hair, shoving her back down.  Amber crawled to the kitchen. Her round ass on full hairy pussy on full display.  When she crawled back Clay was sitting on the couch watching as her large breasts swung back and forth. "Your life has changed from what you expected it to be, hasn't it? You'd be happy just drinking and sleeping all day, but that time has passed." Amber tried to cover herself but Clay jerked her blanket away. "I am the only thing keeping you from being a cheap whore at the club and being fucked every day by the assholes who only want to use you as a punching bag and fuck meat."

Amber crossed her arms as tears started to swell in her eyes. "What do you want from me?"

"Honestly, I don't even know if I want you. You have until she comes back out here to convince me." Moans started coming through the wall of Kelly's room. Clay let out a small chuckle, "I don't know how long that'll be, you better hurry."

A tinge of fear entered Amber's eyes as she undid Clay's pants pulling them off when he lifted himself. His soft manhood was on full display when he parted his legs. She didn't waste a second taking it all in her mouth and swirling her tongue around it. Clay took a swig of his beer as he let his head fall back on the couch. Her warm mouth worked up and down his cock bringing it to full attention. 

Amber then grabbed his cock and took his balls into her mouth, sucking them until they let out a loud plop from her mouth. She worked her mouth up and down working her tongue along the underside of his cock. Clay laced his fingers through her hair and gripped her tightly and shoved her down till his cock reached the back of her throat. Amber clenched the couch cushion trying to pull away but Clay didn't relent. Then he let go letting her fall to the floor as snot came out her nose. Towering over her, she coughed trying to catch her breath then looked up at him. "We will have to work holding your breath. Bend over, let's see how you feel."

Amber slowly stood as Clay pointed to the arm of the couch. Amber screamed in pain from Clay slapping her round ass as she leaned over. Then he shoved two fingers into her waiting pussy to find it wet and ready. "So, you do enjoy being treated like a cheap whore." 

"No, I don't!" Amber shouted, clutching her face. 

"Your body doesn't lie," Clay said, rubbing her pussy. Amber let out a soft moan as he started pushing his fingers deeper. 

When he felt her body start to tense he stopped and pulled his fingers from her. "What the fuck! Please! Let me finish!"

12