From Zero to Queenpin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clay let out a small chuckle and grabbed her hair pulling her head back. When she jumped Clay shoved his cock inside her. "Oh Fuck!" she screamed, clenching the couch trying to hold herself up. 

Clay pounded into her as fast as he could. Then he pulled her up off the couch and grabbed her breasts squeezing them. "God yes! Don't stop!" 

Amber spread her legs wider to stay standing. Electricity ran through her from him squeezing and twisting her nipples. "Fuck me! Please, harder!" 

"You want more? I can give you more," Clay said with a slight smile. 

Giving one more thrust he let her fall onto the arm of the couch. Grabbing her ass, he pulled her cheeks apart. Amber then pushed up on the couch, "Wait! Please! Not...."

Cutting her off Clay shoved his cock into her tight ass. "Holy! Fuck!! Please!" 

Tears swelled in her eyes as he pounded into her ass. Pulling her up by her hair, he bit her shoulder and squeezed her breast. Then he let out a guttural grunt as he came into her. 

12