Front Me Some

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm Audrey," she stammered, as she wobbled.

"Here I'll take those for you," and Jimmy took her clothes setting them high up the hood of the car.

Jimmy realized he had just smoked the last of his spiked joints before coming over and he was horny. He had found out from Greg that the joints he rolled were spiked with meth. Obviously Audrey had smoked some with Greg. There was no doubt Greg had fucked her. The joints had made Audrey very horny. She stared at Jimmy's cock.

"Why don't you sit up here for a few minutes," and Jimmy lifted her up and sat her on the hood taking her ankles and spreading them to foot holds on the bumper. Without another word, Jimmy leaned over and licked her clit.

Audrey gasped as his wet tongue touched her still hot clit. She marveled that he sucked and twisted her clit in a spiral motion. She clinched her ass and humped his mouth. He licked up her clit tunnel and kissed it sideways back and forth. This drove her wild. As Jimmy started sucking and licking her pussy lips, and licking her pussy crack all the way down, she could feel him kissing the insides, and then her pee hole until he got down to the heavenly opening.

Jimmy found her pussy to be wet and tasty. He realized he was tasting her pussy as well as Greg's cum, and then he started licking the juices our of her pussy hole. Some of the juices had dripped down to her asshole, and he licked those up as well.

Audrey pulled him up and said, "Fuck me!"

Being a gentleman, Jimmy brought out his cock and started to slide it in her. She pulled him in with both arms, and wrapped her legs around him to pull him in harder. She fucked him vigorously like a lusty wild animal. She gripped both ass cheeks and said, "Fuck me harder." Then she held him around the waist.

They both had a very hard and wrenching orgasm.

After a few minutes Audrey reluctantly let go and Jimmy was able to stand up. He had deep fingernail scratches on his back.

Jimmy stuck his hand in her pussy and lifted her off the hood by the pussy, cupping his hand over her pussy mound and clit as he let her down. He held his hand to her mouth and she licked it clean, then got on her knees, and licked his cock and balls clean also taking the opportunity to lick his crotch, turned him around and licked his entire ass and ass crack. She loved the cute look of his ass.

Audrey looked at him as if sobering up a little. "You're not going to tell anyone are you?"

"Not if you keep fucking me every couple days," he negotiated.

**** The next day ****

The next day, it dawned on Jimmy that Billy might be interested in smoking some pot. He could end up selling some to Billy, and then he could pay off Greg. He wouldn't tell Billy the joints were spiked with meth until later. Jimmy grinned. A plan was coming together.

When Jimmy arrived at Billy's house, he was invited in.

"What cha doing today?" asked Jimmy.

Billy responded, "I'm just watching videos."

"Where are your folks?"

Billy said, "They are out for the day."

Jimmy asked, "Do you want to smoke a joint?"

Billy said, "I'm all out."

"That's alright, I have some."

They went back to Billy's room. He was 19 and a little more mature than Jimmy. The videos he liked to watch were rated X.

Jimmy brought out his special shit, lit one up and passed it over. "Try this stuff."

Right away Billy realized it was stronger than his stash, and they both watched videos and smoked. After the second video, Billy was obviously stoned, had a lasting grin and found himself glancing at Jimmy's crotch. He didn't know why because he wasn't gay.

Jimmy gave some power hits to Billy and when the joint got shorter their lips accidently touched. They both took it in stride as if that was just part of what happens. Soon the touching lips lasted longer and tongues touched as they wetted the joint stub.

While taking power hits, Billy found himself staring more and more at Jimmy's crotch, and for some reason felt pleased when he saw Jimmy's cock getting hard in his pants. They were both grinning and giggling by now. Compulsively Billy found himself feeling how hard Jimmy's cock was getting. "Getting hard aren't you?" he said.

"Yes with good company. Go ahead and take it out to check it out better."

Impulsively Billy reached over, unfastened Jimmy's pants, pulled down his underwear and exposed his cock with a glorious hard on. "That's amazing," he said. As if he was pulled in by a tractor beam, Billy leaned over and kissed the top of it, and then licked it. He saw a drop of pre-cum on the top of it now, and took the head in his mouth like a starving man. He let the creamy drop dissolve on his tongue as he tasted it.

He started licking and sucking the cock like the best treat he ever had. He kept one hand down to the balls and caressed them lovingly as if this was the world's best pleasure. He fondled the entire crotch. He kept sucking as he pulled Jimmy's pants and underwear all the way down. With one hand playing the balls, his other hand thoroughly fondled his ass crack and buns. This was his first time giving head and he knew he would always remember this wonderful experience.

Jimmy grabbed Billy's head and helped him with the motions, until finally he started to clamp Billy's head down tight on his cock. He could feel his cock head start to slip into his throat but it was too large. Soon he clinched and the first large rope of cum crashed and splattered in his mouth.

He wasn't done cumming yet. While still hard, he whipped Billy around, took down his pants and leaned him over the bed.

This was so fast and unexpected Billy didn't resist as he was still spell bound by what just happened in his mouth. Jimmy laid him on his stomach with pants down. Momentarily he admired the fine looking ass, and tempting tight ass crack. With cock in one hand and spreading his cheeks with the other Jimmy pressed his cock head against Billy's asshole.

Billy did not know how to react, and due to being stoned he kind of giggled and wiggled his butt as if trying to get away. As Billy wiggled, Jimmy's cock head started to work its way in. Jimmy spanked Billy's ass with a sting causing Billy to thrust back and capture Jimmy's cock, which slid right in. There was no waiting as Jimmy had barely held it back, and now his cock was shooting remaining jets of cum straight up his ass. It would be a memorable moment of ecstasy for Billy.

Billy let his ass rest with the warm cock fully embedded, then wiggled and gave gentle humps. He felt full, feminine, and desired. He had the delicious taste of cum throughout his mouth for the rest of the day. He could feel it squish around in his ass, and he kept it in until it dissolved.

Jimmy was able to sell his emergency stash and get awesome blow jobs and sex from Billy from then on.

**** Later on ****

Later on, Jimmy was over at Billy's house again. No one else was there so they smoked some joints and watched porn.

Billy had to leave but said Jimmy could stay and watch the rest of the porn video.

After Billy left Jimmy continued to smoke and watch the porn. Unexpectedly, Billy's father, John came home. He walked into the house and put his stuff down. Sniffing the air he smelled something burning and went to investigate.

Following the smell he came into Billy's room and saw Jimmy. "Aren't you Jimmy, Billy's friend?"

"Yes."

"It is nice to meet you. I just came in because I smelled something burning. Now I realize the familiar smell from a long time ago. Have you guys been smoking marijuana in here?"

"Yes, I have to admit we were," Jimmy said. "Would you like to smoke one for old times sake?"

John responded, "I don't think it would hurt anything, so let's try it." John was a little excited because he hadn't done anything like this in years. Maybe he wouldn't enjoy it anymore.

Jimmy lit one up.

Back in the days, John had never gotten that high from marijuana joints, but he didn't realize they had gotten more potent over time, and he didn't know these were spiked with meth. So they enjoyed a couple joints together and John brought in a six pack from the refrigerator. They passed the joints back and forth and John began to realize porn was playing on the pc monitor. It was a hot scene where a man picked up a beautiful sissy fem boy and started making out. His hands drifted under the bra, and tantalized caressing under the skirt and panties.

This made his cock hard. They kept passing the joints and John realized Jimmy had a hard on also and he gazed at the young cock with interest.

Jimmy knew the meth spiked marijuana was having effects. John was obviously enjoying himself, and his inhibitions were disappearing.

John was passing another joint back to Jimmy when it slipped and fell into Jimmy's lap. John reached for it, fumbling and fondling, and gave it to Jimmy but left his hand in Jimmy's lap.

John said, "You didn't get burned did you?" as he rubbed Jimmy's cock.

"I don't think so."

Taking the initiative, John said, "we better check it out."

Jimmy had a joint in one hand and a beer in the other so he just said, "okay."

Gently John started unbuckling Jimmy's pants, and deftly unzipped them. He helped shuck down the trousers and underwear to expose a handsome young cock and a magnificent ass.

John was stoned and had an uncontrollable craving to suck cum from that young cock and taste it all through his mouth. He had a desire to suck and taste the younger man's balls, and caress his balls and crotch perineum with his tongue. He was infatuated with the young man's cock and balls, and suddenly realized he wanted that erotic young cock up his ass.

"I better have a closer look," and John leaned forward to take the cock into his mouth so quick and smooth it was like drawing in a fresh breath of air.

Jimmy sat back grinning and slightly giggling.

John started sucking, tongue teasing, and licking with fervor. He captured the cock with his mouth while one hand played his balls and the other caressed his perineum. Jimmy was getting harder than he ever remembered and he was getting close to cumming. Jimmy's cock head penetrated John's throat opening at the top and leveraged itself in. At the same time John eased his finger into Jimmy's asshole, found the walnut sized prostate and began massaging it. He immediately tasted a flow of pre-cum in his mouth as Jimmy's cock plunged in and then out one time. He felt Jimmy's cock expand and fill his throat as it throbbed and started to jerk. At this time when he massaged around the prostate, Jimmy suddenly came with a very strong blast of cum that went into John's nose passage, into his throat and a gush left over for his mouth. The gush that went up his nose passage coated his nostrils, filled them up and blew out of his nose where his tongue was able to capture it.

Jimmy took a quick picture of the nose cum.

John made sure Jimmy saw him swallow the mouth cum, and squeeze the cum out of his nostrils and swallow it too. He remembered the days when a young man could get hard again in minutes, so he said to Jimmy, "Wait right here, don't move a muscle while I get some more beer."

Jimmy said, "Okay."

John quickly got some more beer, and some Vaseline from the bathroom.

Jimmy was in limbo.

When John came back he said, "Just relax and watch this."

Too stoned to ask, Jimmy sat back comfortably,

John came back and without a word started playing with Jimmy's cock and balls. Jimmy was already turned on by watching John swallow his cum so he was beginning to get hard again. John loved caressing the crotch all the way to the asshole.

As soon as Jimmy's cock was rock hard again, John opened the Vaseline and coated Jimmy's cock, then turned around with his pants down and sat on it. He only had to squirm a little to get it to slide right in.

Jimmy was surprised but started pumping. There was the glorious feeling of John's asshole closing tight on his cock. John twisted as he rose up and down screwing Jimmy's cock. He wobbled back and forth and got Jimmy's cock to twirl around inside him. With each thrust John squeezed the cock with his asshole pulling on it then forcing down over the thickness until he could feel Jimmy's pubic hair on his ass. John savored the feelings. Jimmy didn't last long and soon shot cum into John's ass.

For John this was the most fulfilling and memorable smoke session he ever had. He would smell the cum coating in his nose for the rest of the week, and could taste it in his mouth also. It was the first time John had ever sucked another man off, and it was so good, he couldn't wait to do it again.

John asked to do this again. Jimmy promised they would, soon.

When Jimmy got up to go, John gave him a hug, squeezing his irresistible and delicious naked ass.

As he was going out through the hallway he saw family pictures. One of them was of Dana, Billy's sister. He had forgotten about her. She was in college, and a perfect candidate to share a smoke with. He remembered she had a nice figure and thought, "She has a nice mouth, nice pussy, and nice ass. I can't wait."

***

To see my other listings click on Alluring_Crimson_Shifter below and enjoy!

***

12