Front Royal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was silent.

"It's ok, we can do it again tonight if you want; if you are more comfortable just watching," she continued.

"Now look, Barbara," I retorted, "I don't mind you staying here, but sexual behavior is something I'd rather not see."

Barbara responded, "Is that why you have a telescope?" I was busted. "We found it, and we all know about it. Star watching, right?"

"N-n-no! Barbara, you got this all wrong. You all can do whatever you want over there. I don't judge your lifestyle."

"B.S., Jodi Lee, it gets lonely being out here by yourself, doesn't it?" Barbara continued. "What I really want to say is that Sylvia is in love with you. She wants to be with you, comfort and love you. Do you think this was easy for her? Spending every weekend surrounded and tempted by young lesbians? She has been celibate waiting for a chance with you, even last night, sleeping inches away from you."

I was shocked with my eyes wide open. "By the way," she continued, "'Little House on the Prairie' was written by a lesbian, Willa Cather. You watched me eat pussy, and you watched Sylvia undress. Why don't you give it a chance?"

"Are you trying to seduce me?" I stammered.

"No, I want you to seduce Sylvia. Just roll over tonight and kiss her and caress her. That's it."

"Are you trying to blackmail me?" I asked her pointedly.

"You don't get it, do you?" she said. "You live in your own prison in your mind about gay people. This is about love and feelings. Whether you a lesbian or not is up to you. I appreciate you letting us here in an emergency, but at the very least, you can set aside your prejudices and be Sylvia's friend."

She was right. I put my head in my hands and started crying softly. "I don't know if I can. I'm scared." Barbara took me in her warm arms and I sobbed for about 10 minutes, as I pondered eating Sylvia's pussy. I was as nervous as a bride on her wedding night.

"Be brave, Jodi Lee. Listen to your heart."

Somehow Barbara's talk broke the ice. I went to the kitchen to plan dinner. All I had left to serve them was hotdogs and zucchini. "Are you trying to tell us something?" asked Barbara, giggling about all the phallic-shaped foods.

"That's all I had left. And I have bananas for breakfast." I laughed with her. I was trying to get the courage up for sex with Sylvia.

"Hey, Jodi Lee...do you have any wine?" asked Laura.

"No, but I think I have some old brandy. You're welcome to it, but don't get carried away. I am not a drinker." I went to the cupboard to find the dusty bottled. "It hasn't been opened since my husband passed away."

"Then it's about time! A toast to our wonderful hostess!" said Sylvia.

"And our good friend, Jodi Lee!" said Barbara. She handed me a glass. I hesitated, then grabbed it.

The glasses clinked like 6 musketeers. I drank mine quickly.

Well, we polished off the bottle of brandy in just as dinner was served. I had 4 glasses of brandy and I am what you'd call a cheap drunk.

With my inhibitions melting away, I was wetting my whistle for my sexual experimentation. I wrestled with doubts for a minute then I made my decision. I'd forgotten what an orgasm was. Did I ever really have one? Could I give pleasure? I could feel my arousal heat my entire body, especially in my loins.

After dinner, I was unable to clean anything. Sylvia said that she'd do it all, and she put her arm around my shoulder. I went to lay down on the bed fully clothed, and the bed spun around the room.

In a while, the house was totally dark and everyone went to bed. In the only remaining candle in the house, Sylvia discretely changed into her nightshirt. She shook me and said, "Don't fall asleep like that, sweetie. You need to get your pajamas on." She gave me the candle and prompted me to stir.

I got up to use the bathroom. I washed my face with cold, brushed my teeth, and splashed a little cologne. I stripped all my clothes off, except my socks, and blew out the candle.

In total darkness and nakedness, I returned to my bedroom. Nobody could see my nude body as I glided through the hallway, sneaking like a wolf. I slid carefully into bed and asked Sylvia, "Are you awake?"

"Yes, Jodi Lee, what is it? Are you ok?"

"I'm cold, Sylvia. Will you warm me up?" I touched her leg with my frigid fingers.

"Oh, my God, Jodi Lee, you're freezing!" Sylvia exclaimed. "Bah! And you're naked. Where are your pajamas? No wonder you're cold."

"I'm ready to try something new, Sylvia. I want you to make love to me!" I stared into the dark trying to make eye contact.

"Oh, dear, is that true? Are you sure this is what you want? This is so unexpected."

I wriggled closer and kissed her on the neck. She was shocked that I was the aggressor, but she obviously enjoyed it. I grabbed her boobs with two hands and climbed on top of her. I kneaded her breasts for several minutes, while I ground my pelvis into her. My arousal was frightening. "Oh, God, please forgive me," I said whispering.

As her nightshirt rode up above her waist, our pussies kissed. We ground our crotches into each other, madly smearing our gooey liquids. "Oh, Jodi Lee, you are wonderful," she whispered.

We were kissing like teenagers. I bucked and humped in a way my body had never known. Even the bed springs squeaked. Her hands explored my nipples, rib cage, and back. I squirmed at the tickling and caressing, she said "Meow!"

"Ha-ha-huh," I laughed heartily, having the same feeling.

She rolled me over and then dove her head between my legs. I still couldn't see anything, but the most wonderful warm moisture rolled in between my legs. She knew what it took to please a woman, licking, fingering and sucking. Her finger raked a spot on the top that increased my heat and rhythm. She retracted the hood and sucked my button. Pop!

I went off. I saw lights in my eyes. I shouted like an athlete. The whole house could hear that one. "Oh, oh, oww, ow Ah! Ahhh!" I couldn't keep still as my hips leaped to increase the pressure on her face.

Just after that spectacle, I heard applause coming from down the hallway. "Way to go! Alright, Jodi Lee! Woo hoo!" Everybody knew.

Sylvia and I had a chuckle about that. I shouldn't take myself too seriously.

Sylvia renewed her onslaught. She pumped and finger fucked me. In, out, in out, slowly at first, and then faster. I had another orgasm.

I heard similar noises coming from the ladies down the hallway. Creaking springs, thumps, grunts, and moans. Everyone was inspired. All of the girls were having orgies in separate beds.

I touched her vagina with my hand. Her lips were large and rubbery. I was surprised that women could be built so differently. In the darkness, I figured out that she shaved everything. Pussy goo spread everywhere, to our hands, upper legs and bellies. I fumbled around not sure what to do.

I decided that it was my turn to lick Sylvia between her legs. I moved down and took the plunge to put my mouth to her vagina. I felt inept, but Sylvia was responding. I tried to tenderly nibble and kiss it. When I licked in long up and down strokes, she responded by pushing back against my face. I began to get the hang of it.

I varied the attack and direction until I latch on the clitoris, and sucked insistently. She began a rhythmic gasping for breath. "Uh, uh, ooooh!" she cried.

"Ah, ah, you've made me cum." Her heavy breathing continued like she'd just been running hard. "Jodi Lee, you darling!" she exclaimed.

After a while, we settled down into a cuddle and slept hard, while the wet spots dried to a crackle. We had a hard slumber like two peas in a pod.

I can't deny any longer, I am a lesbian in love. I'm not a fast learner, but I am improving my skills.

I don't have the nerve to tell folks church, but my daughter knows and approves.

Sylvia is too busy on weekends with her guests, but on weekdays, she is my girl. She doesn't help me with farm chores. I don't run the Bed'n'Breakfast. We are there for each for each other with love and tenderness. You might be surprised what your heart tells you to do.

12