Frontier

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get to it." Given ordered.

At once Cotter opened his mouth as wide as he could, and he arched his body until his head was above the Lieutenant's lap and he was staring down upon the waiting cock from above. With a moan Cotter descended slowly upon the tool, his lips slipping wetly around the wide base of the head, his tongue a carpet that the saft rode warm into the back of his throat.

Given gave a heavy sigh, and he closed his eyes, his fingers curling tight into a fist in the young man's hair. Gripping tight as Cotter began to bob gently on the hot erection that filled his mouth. The Private gagged at first as the tip of Given's prick reached the back of his mouth, but then he swallowed and opened his airway, let the shaft slide deep into his throat. The hairs around the base of the shaft tickled as his nose but Cotter closed his eyes and ignored everything except the prick which fed him and the slow rhythm of his obstructed breathing.

"God Damn, Private." the officer gasped. "This isn't your first time with a cock in your mouth! How many men have you sucked you filthy little bitch?"

A soft whine was all the reply that Cotter could manage as he drooled around the thick shaft and fucked it steadily with his face. Allowing himself to become caught up in the moment he reached down between his legs and took his own prick firmly in his hand, already hard and waning and humping achingly against the earth in a wanting and expectant need. He felt his jism boiling in his balls, overwhelming even the pain that the whipping had left upon his body.

Lieutenant Given could not last, he had been swollen and needy all day and the sudden skill with which the private sucked him took the man's body by storm. After only a few moments of the wet fucking that Cotter's mouth offered the Luitnenat groaned and he pulled Cotter's head upwards by the hair, his cock spewing glistening ejaculate into the soliders mouth and lips and then onto his face, spalattering across the younng man's cheecks and nose, threatening to blind him with thick pearly ropes of cum. From the amount that he swallowed and from the amount that dripped slowly down Cotter's face as he gasped for air, the Private knew that it had been a long time since the officer had felt the comfort of a release.

As he licked the semen off of Given's glistening prick his own orgasm was nearly upon him and Cotter let out a low moan as he increased his strokes to a furious tempo. Yet all at once Given reached out and grabbed his arm, pulling his hand roughly away from his cock and the satisfaction that was about to break.

"You come when I tell you." Given said.

Still short of breath and his face covered in the sheen of the Lieutenant's semen, Cotter could only nod and he kept his hands idle as the officer scooped ropes of cum from the Private's wet face and bid Cotter to lick it off his fingers.

"You are better than I even dared hope." Given laughed as the private licked at his offered fingers. " I wish I'd had you with me during the war...It's going to be hard to wait to find out if your ass is as good as your mouth Private. But a deal is a deal, and I hink we are agreed. Is that right?"

Cotter looked up from the fingers in his mouth and he nodded in docile agreement.

"Yes Sir." was all he said.

"Good." The Lieutenant smiled. "It's a long way to Fort Ewing, and I intend to enjoy every bit of it."

"Yes Sir." Cotter said once more, and then he offered the officer a smile for the very first time.

End of Part One.

12