Frosteen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But your hat," he finally stammered as he felt her moist warmth around his fingers. "I... I thought you need to keep your hat on so you wouldn't... y'know, melt."

"Now that I'm thawed," she purred as she arched her back with satisfaction, "I'm fully aligned with your world and I won't need that hat anymore until I'm ready to leave. And I am not going anywhere right now," she chuckled as she revolved his hand around her hairy crotch. Alex was confused how all this magic worked, but when she groaned a few times he decided not to question her any further.

"Normally," she moaned as she spread her legs apart, giving his palm plenty of room to press down into her, "I'd tell you to take it slow and be patient before moving on. But I am waaaaaay too horny." She gasped as she slid his index finger inside of her. Alex loved how warm and spongy it was inside her vagina, and he liked how easily his fingers slid into her. She grabbed his wrist and slammed his hand down hard into her groin.

Taking the hint, he slapped his palm against her skin and plunged his fingers inside her. For a couple of minutes, her body slowly twisted with pleasure like a cat stretching on a sunlit floor as he kept driving his hand into her cunt making her breasts bounce across her torso. She whispered, "Another," which confused Alex for a few seconds. He guessed she was referring to him adding a third finger, and as soon as he did she arced her body with delight. She was grunting was synchronized with his pumping, and each plunge of his hand into her drenching wet crotch seemed to make her pant even louder than before.

Brimming with new-found confidence, Alex placed his thumb against the nub of her clitoris as his fingers relentlessly pounded into her soft pussy, and her deafening moans of pleasure filled the room as his hand became flooded with wetness. Yesterday he would have been too self-conscious about how noisy they were being, but now all he could think about was watching her naked body writhe and shudder with satisfaction.

She opened her mouth and silently gasped as her fingers dug into her shoulder and her body twitched erratically. When at last she took a deep breath, Alex didn't need to wait for any signal from her to know what to do next. He pulled his sopping wet hand out of her and used her wetness to slide his hand over his firm cock a couple of times until it was well lubricated.

Throwing his leg over her body, he put his knees between her thighs and spread her legs a little wider apart to guide his dick into her pussy. He reached to her outstretched hands over her head and clamped his hands onto hers while he rested his elbows along each side of her head.

Her eyes were closed as she smiled while Alex drove his entire body upward with each thrust. It felt as though every ounce of moisture in her body had drained down into her soaking wet pussy and was gushing onto his cock. The soft wall of her vagina were fiery hot as they tightly squeezed his cock, and the muscles around her cunt clamped down around his shaft so tightly that with every thrust Alex had to shove hard to drive himself inside her.

Alex could not thrust his body over hers without his chest rubbing against her hard nipples on top of her immense mounds of flesh bouncing and flapping with each enthusiastic lunge. He rocked his entire body back and forth over her, forcefully driving his dick deep inside her with every stroke, and her body moved and trembled in synchronized rhythm.

When her eyes flew open, their gazes became locked as their bodies crashed against each other. Both of their grunting became increasingly feral and lustful. As she painfully dug her fingernails into his shoulders and her panting turn deep and trembling with arousal, their breathless gasps morphed into one sound as they both quickened their pace. Their naked bodies undulated and writhed in unison with escalating force. She wrapped her legs around his waist and added the strength of her thighs to his pushing so he was propelled inside her even harder.

He could feel his jism swelling into his dick mere seconds away from bursting out. He loved the feel of her hot, wet pussy wrapped around his cock, and he wasn't ready for the moment to end so he instinctively tried to conjure non-sexual images in his head so he could last a little longer. But no matter what thoughts he tried to focus on, the feeling of her tight cunt and the sight of her luscious body bouncing beneath him was too overwhelming.

Frosteen let out a high, raspy groan that thundered inside the small room right before Alex climaxed. As his eruption of cum filled her pussy, he let out a loud groan of satisfaction as well. He continued pumping himself into her, with both of them gasping in ecstasy as his stickiness mixed with her wetness, until every ounce of his energy had been used.

Collapsing down on the bed beside her, the two of them lay motionless for a minute listening to the sound of their breathless panting slow down into contented breathing and relishing the sensation of the orgasms lingering in their bodies.

"So," she said hopping off the edge of the bed, "where should we go?" Her naked breasts jiggled slightly as Alex responded with stammering, unintelligible sounds that were hopelessly attempting to form words. "C'mon," she said enthusiastically, "you don't expect me to stay here all day, do you? I want to go out and live a little!"

"Well, I could use a little food," he noted as his stomach rumbled. "But you... you don't have any...." As she jumped out of bed naked, Alex tried to think of any clothes he had that would be suitable for her. "I don't think have anything for you to wear... I mean..."

Frosteen beamed with a self-assured smile. "Don't worry, I have something right here." She took her hat off and turned it upside down as her hand disappeared into the middle. "I know it's in here somewhere," she said with her voice trailing off. Her mouth squirmed from side to side as she rooted around the hat until her eyes became wide with delight. She triumphantly pulled out a thin scrap of clothing, "There it is!"

Alex stared curiously at the light blue piece of fabric, which didn't even cover her palm. Frosteen unfurled a lace thong and slipped her legs through the holes. The thong disappeared between her buttocks and the lace fabric was so thin that he could see the dark hairs of her pussy. "Ready to go?"

Already dressed in warm clothes to go out into the wintery air, Alex's eyes bulged with shock that she considered her attire to be complete. "You can't go out like that!" he protested, "You're topless!"

She looked down at her chest for a second with a smile and flicked her erect nipples. "So?"

"So?!?" He didn't intend for his voice to sound so loud and high pitched, so he forced his voice sound more calm, even as his mind reeled trying to figure out what to say. "It's... I mean... you can't...."

Frosteen rolled her eyes, "I keep hoping this world will stop hyperventilating about seeing female tits." She ran her fingers around her aureoles as her mouth twisted with frustration. "Fine," she finally sighed dejectedly, "where do you keep your shirts?"

"In the top drawer there, but I don't think..." Frosteen had already walked over and pulled out a white undershirt with the thinnest material. Alex warned, "That's not going to fit..." but Frosteen put her arms through the sleeves and pulled it down over her head. As she tugged the shirt into position, Alex saw that the t-shirt only covered the top half of her breasts. The bottom of her enormous bosoms were exposed as she wrestled the garment around her chest so that the shirt barely covered the areoles around her erect nipples, although their dark shapes were quite visible through the sheer fabric. Other than the tiny thong, she had no other clothing on the rest of her body.

Alex remarked with astonishment, "Y'know, it's, like, thirty degrees outside! You're going to need a coat or...."

"I'm a snow girl," she scoffed, "To me, all this clothing is suffocating and will probably make me sweat!" Her eyes wandered up and down her body, as though considering whether to take everything off after all.

"But you... you can't..." As Alex thought about how to end his sentence without sounding like a parent scolding a small child, Frosteen walked out of the room and through the door at the end of the hall with Alex stammering in protest behind her.

The sidewalks had all been scraped, but the wind had spread a light dusting of snow over the slick concrete. Alex's thick boots made a rubbery wrenching noise as he walked, while Frosteen's bare feet hardly made a sound. She took Alex by the hand, who had accepted his inability to change her mind about her lack of clothing, and she looked around the campus with approval.

Since it was still early on a Saturday morning, most students were either inside staying warm or still in bed sleeping off whatever hangovers they had acquired the night before. The few people who were walking around, however, stared in admiration when they saw Frosteen's almost-naked body strolling nonchalantly down the icy path. Alex noticed that, even underneath their thick hats and pulled up collars, they also looked at him but with an expression of admiration that he wasn't used to seeing directed at him.

"So what are all these buildings?" she asked, as if she didn't notice or didn't care how others were gawking at her.

"Well," he said getting his bearings, "That tall building there is the science hall. The cafeteria is that round building off to the right. The building in front of us is the library OH SHIT!!" His feet immediately stopped moving, and Frosteen came around in front of him wondering what was wrong. As his quickening breath condensed into a vapor in the chilly air, he gasped, "That's Becky!"

"Who is Becky?" she asked as she turned her head to look around.

"Don't look!" he exclaimed and then calmed his voice again. "Becky is my lab partner in geology." Frosteen swiveled her head again, ignoring Alex's exasperated pleas of "Don't!!" and "Stop!" until her eyes fell on a redhead in a thick coat and knit hat standing outside the library talking to someone in an oversized winter jacket.

"She's really cute," she said with approval. "Have you asked her out?"

"What? No, of course not!" Alex blurted incredulously. "She's my lab partner!"

"So? You clearly like her, you should ask her out." Frosteen glanced at Becky again with a smile.

"No, I... Someone like her isn't going to go out with me." Alex could feel his heart palpitating at a frenetic rate.

"Someone like her? What are you talking about? *I* don't mind going out with you."

The smile on Frosteen's face, as supportive as it was, didn't eliminate his panic. "You're different, you're..." The sentence hung in the air like a wafting snowflake waiting to fall to the ground.

After waiting patiently for the completion of the thought, Frosteen blurted out with some annoyance, "I'm what?"

"You're..." He found it difficult to express his thoughts with her fiery eyes burrowing into him. "Well, y'know... you're... not real." Alex never saw her arm move as Frosteen slapped on the back of the head as hard as she could. "OW!" he yelled.

"Is that real enough for you?" she said with a grimace.

"C'mon," he muttered as he rubbed the sore spot on his skull, "you know what I mean."

"No I don't know what you mean!" Frosteen was gesticulating wildly, and Alex flinched back thinking she was going to whack him again. "You're able to talk to me, you can fuck my brains out until I cum, so you are sure as shit more than capable of asking some girl you know from class out on a date!"

Alex looked at Frosteen with embarrassment, but his gaze soon wandered over to Becky, who had just noticed him. Her voice changed into soothing empathy, "Go on, I'll get out of here so you can talk to her."

"What are you going to do in the meantime?" he asked.

"Don't worry about me, I'll meet you back at the room. I'll find some way to entertain myself, probably fucking some other guys if that's ok with you?" Alex nodded, more out of habit than true acknowledgment, and she gave him a gentle push toward the library where Becky was standing.

He stumbled a little down the icy sidewalk but soon found his footing. He glanced over his shoulder at Frosteen, who flashed a smile of encouragement, as he kept walking. When he got closer to Becky, he gave an apprehensive but friendly wave. She smiled at him with a warmth that made his knees wobble slightly. "Hey there, Alex. How are you?"

"I'm fine." He felt like he should say something else, but merely chuckled instead. He had always found her to be attractive, and looking into her brown eyes and shoulder-length black hair, he thought she was even more gorgeous.

"Is she with you?" Becky nodded toward Frosteen. Alex looked behind him and saw Frosteen half-naked and walking away from them with her light blue thong buried in her jiggling ass.

"Uh, yeah." He saw the confusion in Becky's eyes, and blurted out, "Yeah, she's from... uh, Sweden." A look of immediate understanding washed over Becky's expression, so Alex let his explanation hang in the chilled air for a moment.

"So is she your girlfriend? You've never mentioned her before." As Becky watched Frosteen walk away, Alex couldn't help but notice Becky's fixation as though there was a hint of jealousy in her stare, which surprised him.

"Um,.." Alex wasn't entirely sure how to explain his relationship with Frosteen. "Yeah, I guess you could say that." He didn't think fast enough to say Frosteen was actually a distant relative that had come to visit, but since he didn't know whether Becky had seen any affectionate exchanges between him and Frosteen, he figured his best bet was to go along with her assumption.

"She's pretty, I can see why you like her," she replied with the energy in her voice diminishing as she spoke. Alex felt like he should say something to reassure Becky or defend his pretend relationship by saying it was about more than just Frosteen's attractiveness, but he just stood there wish a ridiculously awkward grin. In the lab, the two of them had a banter that was effortless and comfortable, which made the silence between them now feel like a wall of ice they could barely see through.

"So," Alex finally said, "what are you doing this weekend?"

"Oh, I heard about some huge party just off campus on Main Street." She looked relieved to have something to say. "It's supposedly some mega-party that everyone is going to."

"Sounds like fun!" He wanted his voice to be jovial, but to him it sounded forced and insincere.

"You should come," she said before adding with a little less enthusiasm, "I mean, if you and your girlfriend aren't doing anything else."

"She's not..." He had started speaking immediately before he caught himself. "Yeah, maybe we will. Thanks."

"Ok. Well... then... I'm going to get some studying done." Becky turned with a smile and headed toward the front of the library. "I hope I see you tonight."

"Thanks," he said. Alex watched her with infatuation as she took a few steps when her leg slid off to the side and only by gyrating with acrobatic grace was she able to avoid falling down. She looked over her shoulder and, after catching his eye, laughed with mock embarrassment. The warm air from Alex's laughs crystallized in front of his face and wafted around him briefly before vanishing.

Alex had been so lost in pining for his lab partner that he barely recalled grabbing a quick bite to eat at the cafeteria before walking across campus back to his dormitory. He was surprised when he found himself standing in his own room, and only then did he realize Frosteen was not there.

Concerned that Frosteen was alone and unable to navigate his building, he wandered around the dormitory searching for her. After going to the main lobby and walking down two other hallways did he finally hear the faint sounds of her moaning, as well as the deep grunting from some unknown male behind a closed door. Quietly, he turned the door knob and released the latch so he could barely open the door for a peek.

At first, all he could see were three naked guys, none of whom he recognized, standing in a circle with their backs to him around the cheap metal frame and bed that sat in every college room. Between their swaying groins, Frosteen was lying on her back across the short side of the mattress. Her head was dangling upside down off of one end and her hips were scarcely touching the other end.

There was a white guy standing over her head had his cock shoved deep in her mouth so that her lips were pressed against the hairs at the base of his shaft and his ballsack was pressed against her nose. At the other end, a black guy was pounding his dick into her pussy with a force that made her thighs and hips jiggle with each impact. Alex could only see the back of the other guy kneeling beside her but, judging from the way her forearm was shaking up and down, he knew Frosteen was gripping his cock tight and jerking him off.

Frosteen groaned with satisfaction as the three men hammered their cocks towards her in every direction. She pulled her mouth off the guy above her so she could lean over and swallow the kneeling guy's cock and lubricate his shaft with her tongue. Her head bobbed up and down a dozen times before she rolled over on her back again, ready to swallow the white guy's cock again. As she readjusted herself, she looked over at the door and saw Alex watching her. She smiled and jerked her head back to indicate that he should come join them, but instead he softly closed the door to give them their space.

He walked back to the room and sat at his desk trying to sort out his feelings. It wasn't like she really was his girlfriend and he had any long emotional connection to her, and she even asked his permission to have sex with other guys. So why did he have this feeling of... betrayal? No, that wasn't it. Shallowness? Duplicitous? No, none of that was right.

Fifteen minutes dragged by as Alex sat at his desk staring down at the ground trying to decipher his own emotions before Frosteen bounded back into the room wearing her thong and shirt while holding a slice of pizza. "Hey," she said between cheek-puffed mouthfuls, "I didn't think fucking those guys would take that long, but it was all worth it for this."

"You had sex with three guys," Alex asked trying, and failing, to hide the shock in his voice, "for a slice of pizza?"

"It was TWO slices of pizza." Alex looked at her incredulously, which seemed to irritate Frosteen. "Don't look at me like that! Pizza may be easy for you to get, but it's been a long time since I've had some." She folded the last bit of her food into a ball and popped it into her mouth with a smile. "Besides," she garbled through cheese, bread, and tomato sauce, "when I saw you in the doorway, I thought you'd come join us. Is something wrong?"

"No, nothing's wrong. I mean, you didn't do anything wrong. I just... I guess it just feels like all of this is..." He looked up at her and immediately the word he was searching for came to him. "Fleeting. You'll be gone at some point, off to find someone else, right? And I'll be back here where I started... alone."

"First of all," she spoke while taking off what little clothing she wore, "of course my time with you is fleeting. That's how life is. The snow and ice outside will melt away. Winter will change to spring. Nothing ever stays the same. And yes, I will be moving on soon."

She crossed the room and knelt in front of him. "Which is why, secondly," she unbuckled his pants and slid them down to his ankles, "you need to appreciate every moment and enjoy what you have while you have it. Because you don't know when it will end." Her fingers held his cock tight inside the deep cleavage of her massive breasts as she moved her chest up and down.