Frugality Comes with a Price Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you girls like to dance?" Caitlin asked, in tipsy Spanish.

"Yes, of course," Maria replied, "Would you like to?"

Caitlin began to get up and looked at me to join them, but I shook my head preferring to sit back and watch. This evening had become very entertaining, both from the new experience the club provided, and the reactions and attitude that my wife had shown. The girls walked to the middle of the floor and at first moved slowly, but then began to pick it up. Caitlin's long, lightly tanned legs were sexy as hell, and by the looks she was attracting, the rest of the bar thought so, too.

Maria was clearly the troublemaker of the pair. She started by undoing another button on Daniela's shirt giving the room an even better view of her breasts inside her lacy black bra. Then, she turned to Caitlin and started lifting her top showing her trim tummy and belly button to some cheers from several nearby men. When Caitlin pulled it back down, Maria left it for a moment then did it again, this time raising it even higher. Just when I thought she was going to take it off, Caitlin pulled it back in place with a laugh and a fake slap at Maria's hand. Soon thereafter, they came back to me and resumed they're chatting as Maria and Daniela once again moved in very close to Caitlin. They were talking to each other almost in whispers, and I didn't know if it was the liquor or some unknown fantasy of Caitlin's that I was witnessing, but my dick became rock hard with anticipation.

Then, just like that, it was over.

"Baby, let's go, I'm tired," Caitlin announced, which brought looks of disappointment from Maria, Daniela and me.

"Give them some money," she whispered into my ear, as she stood.

I pulled out two $20s and gave one to each girl, both gladly accepting, and everyone said their goodbyes with a smile. Caitlin was leaning against me on the short walk to the hotel, which I made as quickly as possible, and as soon as we got inside the room, I pulled her against me and kissed her hard.

"Are you horny?" she said in a tipsy, flirty voice, as she squeezed me through my shorts.

Rather than answer I stripped her naked in seconds and pushed her onto the bed. My clothes were next and she just looked up at me with a smile as I got undressed. I thought about foreplay, but I wanted inside her badly at that moment. I put the head of my dick at her entrance and pushed forward and found her so wet that I easily slipped inside.

"Oh baby...oh yes..." she moaned.

"You're so wet," I gasped, "Did those girls excite you?"

"Ummm...everything did," she sighed, as I started going faster.

"Everything? Tell me," I demanded.

"That place is so naughty," she panted, "Oh baby...it feels so good."

"Do you want to be with a girl?" I asked, needing to know.

"No, that was just play...for you," she replied.

"For me?" I asked, slowing down.

"Yes, to get you turned on," she giggled, then added, "Can't I be naughty once?"

"Then what turned you on?" I asked.

"The sex vibe...all the men looking at me. Everything about sex...and open," she answered, after only a brief hesitation.

"Sweetie all men want you," I told her.

"That's not true. But anyway, in that place no one is hiding it," she explained.

"Like the man with his leg pressed against yours," I asked, admitting to her I had seen it.

"Yes, and his hand on my butt," she replied.

"What?" I exclaimed in shock, and stopped moving.

"Yes, he put his hand on my butt for a second," she said, causing my dick to harden even more.

"You're kidding?" I responded, unable to think of anything else to say, and then added, "Damn, Caitlin."

"No more talking, just make love to me," she pleaded in an urgent voice.

It was more a taking than love making, as I went hard and fast, bringing myself to a climax quickly. Fortunately, I was so aroused that my erection never really left and we started again after a brief rest. Her wet pussy, now filled with cum, emitted erotic slurping sounds as I drove into her, and after getting her started again, I turned her onto her hands and knees and pushed back inside. When I looked down at her sexy ass, a strange wave came over me, like a mixture of high excitement and power, as Caitlin suddenly ceased to be my loving wife and instead became an object for my selfish pleasure.

"You like this cock in you?" it was more a statement than a question.

"Yes, I love it. Don't stop," she whined, with her voice muffled in a pillow.

"You like being naughty don't you. Acting like one of the bar girls," I said to her, as my lust overtook good sense.

"Yes baby, for you," she replied.

It wasn't the first time we had been vocal and aggressive during sex, but was always the exception rather than the norm. However, the combination of the tropical location, our experience at Diego's and the alcohol we had consumed acted as fuel for our lust.

"Was that hand on your ass for me?" I replied, continuing to be provocative.

"Oh baby...do it. It feels so good," she grunted between thrusts.

"Answer me," I demanded.

"No," she whispered.

"No what?" I asked, slapping her ass.

"It was just once," she moaned, and I knew she was being playful.

"For you then? Tell me," I demanded, excited by her atypical behavior.

"Mmmm...maybe," she answered in a low voice that I knew was intended as titillation.

Despite the A/C, I was sweating and looking down at Caitlin I could see a sheen on her body as well. The bed was squeaking loudly telling the rooms around us what was going on, and her pussy squished with each of my aggressive thrusts.

"You going to be a naughty girl for me again?" I asked, with my head now spinning.

"If you want me to," she replied quickly.

"Do you want to? Do you want to be bad?" I pushed her.

"If you want me to" she repeated.

"Say fuck me, baby. That's how bad girls talk," I demanded.

"Fuck me, baby," she said softly.

"Louder," I demanded, slapping her ass again.

"Fuck me, baby," she said louder this time.

"Again!" I yelled at her.

"Fuck me, baby. Fuck me. Fuck me good," she began pleading repeatedly, with her ass pushing back, forcing my dick deeper.

When I leaned forward and pinched her small nipples, it quickly sent her over the edge.

"Ohhh...oh God I'm there...I'm ohhh...oh baby don't stop...don't...keep...fu...ohhh..." she cried out, as the waves of pleasure swept through her body.

I could feel the walls of her pussy contracting around my dick, but even though I tried to cum again I couldn't get there and eventually stopped as my breath exited in ragged gasps. For almost a minute, her body continued to experience sudden spasms from the electrical impulses left over from her orgasm. Finally, I fell forward on top of her, pinning her to the mattress, and still very much inside.

"Do you love me?" she asked after a few minutes.

"I adore you," I told her, quickly kissing her neck.

"Do you really think I was a bad girl?" she giggled.

"Yes," I teased, and then quickly added, "But, I think I like you naughty."

"Mmmm...okay," she whispered as I rolled off her, and we quickly fell asleep with me in the middle of a large wet spot.

We woke just after eight, with Caitlin's hangover much lighter than I feared, and since her lesson was supposed to start in an hour, we had to rush to eat and get ready. During breakfast, no mention was made of the night before, and returning to the room to change for the beach, Caitlin grabbed her one-piece swimsuit.

"I don't think so," I said to her, feeling mischievous.

"What?" she asked, looking at me with confusion.

"Not that one," I told her.

"Which one then?" she asked.

"The one I like. My favorite," I answered.

My erotic thoughts from the previous night were still with me, and I wanted to see if I could coerce Caitlin into being a bit risqué.

"That one is for sunbathing not surfing. The top will come off in the waves," she tried to explain.

"You'll have that shirt on so it will be okay," I replied.

"I guess that's right, but what's gotten in to you?" she asked.

"It's what naughty girls wear to surf," I told her, trying to look serious.

With just a hint of a smile, Caitlin pulled the small bikini from her suitcase and put it on. The bottom was cut low, highlighting her smooth, firm tummy, and the back left a lot of her butt exposed. Stings over her hips connected the front and rear which accentuated her long legs. Small triangles covered each breast, and it was a crimson color which accented her brown hair and eyes.

"Good thing you shave," I laughed.

"It might come off," she said again with a worried expression, giving me another chance to change my mind.

"Let's go" I replied.

Caitlin took a beach cover and pulled it over her head then stepped into her sandals and we headed out. Juan Pablo was waiting for us at his stand when we arrived.

"Have you thought about surfing all night?" he asked, with a gleam in his eye.

Caitlin put off removing her cover as long as possible, but when she finally did, she stopped the young man dead in his tracks. She was looking down so she didn't notice the double take he made when her body came into view, although I saw it clearly. At that time of morning, the beach wasn't very crowded, but several older local men were watching too and didn't hide their stares. I had to admit there was a striking difference in her appearance from yesterday to today. Previously, in the one-piece, with her hair pulled back, she had looked innocent and fresh, but now, with her hair loose and more of her body on display she screamed of sexiness. I sat in a beach chair, closer this time, as I didn't want to miss any of the show.

Juan Pablo had her refresh with the board lessons on the beach first, and I noticed this time his hands were more involved in the instruction. He would touch her arm, her back and sometimes her leg when making a point or correcting a position. Her movements had caused her bottoms to ride up, so that now they looked more like a thong than a bikini.

Next, he took her into the water and like the previous day they practiced riding small waves. He would hold the board steady until one came, then get her going. Sometimes she would fall off quickly, but every now and then she would ride it a good distance. On her third fall, the bikini bottom must have moved some because I could see she was adjusting it underwater before she returned to Juan Pablo. A few minutes later it came untied on one side and I watched her hurriedly re-tying it while her instructor looked on with a smile. Two of the older men noticed her troubles as well and shamelessly moved their beach chairs so they were directly in front of where she was surfing. Several tries later she rode the board all the way to the beach and finished right in front of the men who began clapping. With an embarrassed smile their way and a look of contempt towards me, she turned and walked the board back out wiggling her butt more than necessary, I thought.

Just a few minutes later, after a nasty fall, I saw her messing with the bottoms again, and as the water around her receded, we watched her fumbling with the string on one side. Another wave came through and she lost her balance, but Juan Pablo came to her rescue, lifting her to her feet and holding her steady while she re-tied the suit. Being so close, I wondered if he got a view of my wife's lovely mound, and for some odd reason I found myself hoping he did.

Caitlin evidently didn't want to end on a down note, so she rode two more waves, coming all the way in on the second, and then called it a day. Her little show had left my dick quite hard as there was something about her recent behavior that churned in my head, exciting me. It was like a world of opportunity had suddenly been unleashed, and even though I tried several times to cleanse my thoughts, I was unsuccessful. That Caitlin heretofore had shown no predilection in this area, either at home or during our travels, only enhanced my erotic thoughts.

"Did you enjoy that?" she asked, as soon as she got to me.

"I certainly did. Everyone else did too, I think," I responded with a laugh, surprising myself with my boldness.

She didn't reply and instead walked the short distance to Juan Pablo's hut where she pulled the shirt off. I thought she was just making the next day's appointment, but she stayed talking with him for almost a half hour, and it dawned on me that she was flirting, letting him see her up close. Also, I knew she was purposefully rubbing my nose in it, but if it was meant as punishment it didn't register with me that way. For Juan Pablo's part, he may have been young, but he evidently wasn't easily intimidated because he never shied away from her or the attention. Quite the opposite, as he openly stared at her body during their entire discussion. Finally, Caitlin returned and we tanned together for a bit before returning to the room just before noon.

"I need to rest. Last night and the surfing is catching up to me," she announced.

"You want lunch first?" I asked.

"No, maybe after. I just want to rinse off and fall into bed," she replied.

"Okay, I think I'll explore some then," I said, seeing in her eyes that she was indeed tired.

I left the hotel and started meandering down the beach with no real destination when I remembered the photographer's card. That morning, I had snatched it from the dresser, and now looking at it, I spotted the address. I asked directions from a street vendor who pointed me in the right direction, and quickly covered the quarter-mile distance. When I arrived, a sign in the front window announced that it was a photography studio owned by Esmerelda Caldera. I stepped through the open door into a small, spartan room with several blown-up photos adorning the walls.

"Hello?" I called out, wondering if anyone was around.

Within seconds, a thirty-something woman stepped from the back, and I guessed by her look that she was a native Costa Rican. She had a medium height and build, with an attractive face and a certain sparkle in her eyes that made me think in her youth she had been quite the looker.

"Yes, can I help you?" she asked, while looking me over.

"Well, I'm here with my wife on vacation and she's taking surfing lessons. I got one of your cards at the instructor's hut and thought I'd have a look," I explained.

"I see. From Juan Pablo?" she asked.

"Exactly," I replied, then added, "I assumed it meant you did photos of people surfing."

"Yes, I do surfing, other sports, weddings, parties and commercial work too. Would you like to see some examples?" she asked in a soft accent.

I nodded and the way it energized her made me wonder if she got much business. At the end of the counter where I was standing was a large monitor and she turned it in a way where we could both see the screen and then grabbed the mouse. Soon, the screen was filled with nice photos of surfers expertly riding large waves.

"Do you have any of beginners?" I laughed.

"Of course," she answered.

With a few clicks, the screen switched to a photo of a fortyish looking man trying desperately to maintain his balance on a board as the instructor stood by. She scrolled through several more which all showed tourists in an awkward state. The comparison of the photos of the well accomplished, effortlessly slicing through the water, to these was so profound that I quickly lost interest. After all, for memento purposes, I could just snap a picture with my phone.

"They don't look very inspiring, do they?" I said, and then when I thought about the way it came out, I added, "I mean the subject not the photo itself."

If she was offended, I couldn't tell because she looked at me with a smile and replied, "I can't make someone a better surfer with my camera!"

"Okay, well thank you," I said preparing to leave.

"Perhaps there are other things that might interest you," she responded in a way that made it clear she didn't want to lose a customer.

Not wanting to appear rude, I gave her my attention and she began to scroll through other photos that included people zip lining, fishing, four wheeling and golfing. I didn't find any of them nor the concepts appealing and was just about to leave when a picture suddenly appeared of a young slender, dark haired girl in a small bikini lying on the beach with her legs partially in the water. She looked to be a local, but the similarities to my wife were striking. Seeing my interest, the photographer stopped the scrolling.

"Does this photo appeal to you?" she asked with a smile.

I hadn't even thought about anything like it, but now seeing the girl and envisioning my wife in the same pose, I felt my dick begin to swell and a dryness come to my mouth.

"Maybe..." I croaked.

"Ahhhh...it will make a lovely gift for your wife and you will enjoy it for a long time," the woman spoke with some excitement.

"How does it work? I mean how do you do it?" I asked, wanting to know some details.

"There are several beautiful beaches just a short drive away that are without many people. It is best to go in the morning or evening when the light is good and few are around," she described.

"How long does it take?" I asked.

"Two hours would be sufficient," she responded.

We talked for a further fifteen minutes and she dutifully answered my questions, although I couldn't bring myself to ask the one I most wanted. When we were done, it was agreed that Esmerelda, or Ezzi for short, would pick us up at the hotel at four that afternoon and drive us to a nearby, secluded beach. I was instructed to make sure my wife brought the suits she wanted and had put on whatever makeup she desired.

After leaving Ezzi, I bummed around town thinking about the upcoming session and how I would explain it to Caitlin. Suddenly, I found myself in front of Diego's just as they were opening the front part for the day. Deciding a beer sounded good while I thought, I picked a stool and waited for the bartender to arrive.

There was no one else there, so when he returned with the beer, he was happy to engage in a conversation. Over the next twenty minutes, we talked about all kinds of things, from the local soccer team to fishing, as well as the ongoing happenings at the bar. I learned his name was Rodrigo, and he explained to me that in the high season it was much more crowded and livelier. I asked if he ever sampled any of the young girls, which he laughed off by explaining that getting pretty girls in Costa Rica was not difficult.

On a whim, I asked about the stranger that had felt up my wife hoping that it had not become common knowledge. It only took a simple description and me pointing to the place at the bar where he sat for Rodrigo to know who I was describing.

"Ahhh, yes. That is Senor Tejeda. He is a regular," Rodrigo explained.

"He seemed very quiet," I offered, probing for more information while trying not to appear pushy.

"Yes, he is quiet and quite strange too it seems," he answered.

"Does he ever go with the girls? I mean, last night he didn't talk with anyone," I said.

"I have never seen him with a girl and I think they stay away," Rodrigo replied, while getting me a fresh beer.

I decided I had probably asked enough, and although Rodrigo had been responsive, I hadn't really learned anything about the man that was interesting. We returned to discussing various subjects when out of the blue he returned to Senor Tejeda.

"That man. I know the owner doesn't like him. He calls him the pig farmer from the hills," the young bartender explained.

"Why doesn't he like him?" I asked.

"He thinks he is bad for business," he responded.

Caitlin was still sleeping when I returned, and I sat quietly on the couch and waited another thirty minutes before she started to stir. Her eyes slowly opened and when she saw me, she got a puzzled look on her face.