Frugality Comes with a Price Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He said no. Let's go dance," she informed us, and led the girls out.

My wife had only been dancing a minute or so when I saw Juan Pablo join her again. He was wearing long shorts and a tight surfing shirt that highlighted his lean body. Slowly, they separated from the two prostitutes and relocated to the same dark spot. They moved easily with each other, and before long I saw him put his hand on her hip and guide her as they swayed to the music. I could see, even from my distance, Caitlin was enjoying herself.

My bladder was about to burst, so I stood and headed towards the restroom realizing almost instantly that I was much drunker than I had thought. I struggled to move across the room without holding onto something, but made it in a series of small steps. Once there, I found it empty and went up to a urinal and began relieving myself. Midway through, I heard the door open behind me and steps approach, then stop. It was unnerving to have someone behind me this way and I girded for the worst, but instead of receiving a blow, a gruff voice began speaking with a heavy accent.

"Your wife. She is very beautiful," the voice said, identifying who it was.

I finished, zipped up and then turned to find, as expected, the man from the bar stool.

"What do you want?" I asked, trying my best not to fall.

"I do not have the $500, but yet I want her very much," he stated boldly.

At first, I was confused, but even with my alcohol sodden brain I was able to deduce that Caitlin had given him a much bigger number.

"Well, I guess that's too bad," I said, starting to move past him.

"We must reach an agreement," the man said, and stopped me by grabbing my arm.

"Hey, let go," I said jerking my arm free, but falling in the process.

Struggling to get up, I felt the man loop his arm beneath mine and lift me to my feet, and when I was steady, he quickly apologized, "I meant no harm. Please forgive me."

"Forget it." I said and started to walk past, but after a few steps, I stopped and turned to him, "How much do you have?"

"I have $325, but I must pay for the room," he replied.

"How much is that?" I asked.

"$40 for the hour," he informed me.

"Did you buy the tequila?" I asked, when a sudden thought hit me.

"Yes," he replied.

"And how much did it cost?" I followed.

"$4 per drink," he told me.

With that, I walked back to the table, moving slowly to avoid falling, and found Maria and Daniela had returned, but not Caitlin, who I saw standing on the far end of the room talking to Juan Pablo.

Looking back, I realized my drunken state did not let me see the total madness of the situation. Here I was sitting with two prostitutes we had paid to keep us company and my wife was talking to a young local man that wanted to take her to bed while I discussed selling her to another. Unfortunately, rather than simply leaving and returning to the safety of our hotel room, I continued to feed the dangerous beast that was my twisted, alcohol enhanced, mind. With a drunken voice, I explained to the two prostitutes what the man had told me, making sure they understood that she had asked for far more than I instructed her but, they didn't seem the least surprised.

"It is fortunate she did. It is better not to go with him," Maria said, and I saw that Daniela was nodding her head.

There seemed to be some knowledge on the man that those that worked in the bar understood, but were reluctant to share.

"She wants to fuck Juan Pablo. Give her the permission," Maria implored, stroking my arm.

"Yes, they are in love," Daniela added.

Minutes later, Caitlin appeared at the table with her instructor alongside. He looked at me nervously, but stood silently as my wife took her place on the chair beside me.

"Are you ready to go?" I asked.

"Are you?" she replied with a disappointed look.

"Yes, I am," I said, and when I saw her sad expression wasn't changing, I added, "You want to invite him back?"

"I don't know. It seems so...so..." she started, paused and then said, "Maybe just for a little bit?"

After watching her flirt and dance all night, I suspected what she really wanted was my approval. She wanted to allay her guilt and responsibility by making it my decision.

"Up to you," I responded, choosing to put it completely on her.

"Can they come too?" she asked, looking towards the girls.

"Sure," I responded.

"They won't stay long, just for a little while," she stated.

Her answer had come with little hesitation which told me she must truly be burning for the man, and for the first time, I did feel pangs of jealousy. We had only been in the place for a few days, but something had been unleashed within her that had never been revealed before. To get us to this moment, I wondered what role my pushing played, how much was coming from her inner fires and the impact of situation and simple opportunity. In the end, was it really a magical convergence of all these elements? And what was her true intent? What did it mean to come by "for a little while"? Did it mean she wanted to flirt some more? Perhaps kiss a little? Or, did she desire even more?

When I nodded, she smiled broadly, if a bit drunkenly, and together we rose, left the bar and started towards the hotel. The security guard required that we register the girls at the front desk, which I didn't anticipate, but it was quickly done and we rode the elevator up in silence. Things became awkward as soon as we stepped into the room with no one sure about what to do.

"Can uhhh...can we go to the hut?" my wife asked after a brief, whispered conversation with Juan Pablo, giving a strong indication of her true interest.

"No, you need to stay here," I said gruffly.

After more milling around, I turned the TV to a music station, turned off the lights and opened the curtains illuminating the room from the outside while directing the girls on the couch with me and leaving my wife and Juan Pablo standing.

They quickly sat at the end of the bed and started whispering to each other while we watched. However, I soon felt Maria's hands unbuttoning my shirt and they were joined by Daniela's which began working on my belt.

"Honey, can...uhhh...can we talk?" Caitlin asked and indicated we should go into the bathroom.

I joined her with my shoes off and my shirt and belt undone. In the bright light, I could see her skin was flushed and that her eyes showed a mixture of both excitement and fear.

"Are you sure about this? It really seems...wrong..." she whispered.

"It was your choice," I replied, reminding her of her decision at Diego's.

"I know...but...are you really...okay with it?" she asked.

"Caitlin, what's your intention? What do you want to happen?" I asked, deciding it was time to get specific.

"I guess...you know...ummmm..." she stammered.

"You want to fuck him?" I interjected, purposefully being coarse.

She looked at me for several seconds, and then said, "No...it's...it's so wrong..."

"Okay, fine then...we can hang out some then they can leave," I said.

"Okay..." she replied softly with disappointment clearly in her voice.

Now, there was no doubt in my mind that she wanted validation to experience the man. She wanted to be told it was okay, and since I hadn't provided it, she was left confused.

"Later..." I said to her when she tried to kiss me.

With that, I reached for the door and opened it, and we re-entered the room. All eyes were on her as she stepped towards the bed and settled next to Juan Pablo, while I moved back to the couch. After only a slight, Daniela returned to my pants while Maria's hand stroked my chest.

"No, Daniela," I said and stopped her hand, wanting to slow things down.

My wife and the surf instructor started a whispered conversation that lasted for quite some time. When it ended, I saw the young man attempt to kiss her, but she turned her head before he could connect. Another conversation ensued, and this time when it was over his lips made contact. The first kiss was short, but the second one lingered, and I watched as he guided her back until they were flat on the bed.

"Mmmm...ohhh..." I heard Caitlin gasp, when his lips moved to her sensitive neck

"Give her permission," Maria whispered.

For the next few minutes, we watched them kiss while Maria teased my nipples and Daniela squeezed my dick through my pants. Juan Pablo was clearly experienced because he took his time, planting kisses all over her face and neck bringing forth a litany of mews and whimpers. With his hand, he pulled her tightly against him, and when she was nestled, it moved to her breasts and began to knead them through her dress. She made no effort to stop him, but after several minutes they began whispering again. I thought maybe she was telling him it was over, so I was a little surprised when they started kissing again, and even more so when his hand left her breasts and moved to her legs. He stroked her smooth flesh with slow movements, and each time his hand rose he would carry the hem of her dress higher. Soon, it was barely covering her ass, and that's when I saw his hand snake beneath the garment.

"Mmmmm..." Caitlin let out in a stifled moan.

I suspected he had found my wife's slit, and when she threw a leg over his, I knew it was so he could have better access.

Daniela spoke to her friend rapidly in Spanish, and when they finished, Maria said, "Let them fuck."

My wife's sounds were coming more freely now and I could see Juan Pablo's arm moving in a way that indicated he was giving her a good finger banging. Suddenly, the young man stopped, quickly stood, and after a quick glance my way he began to work his shorts down until suddenly, his large cock sprung free. There was a gasp from the girls, most notably my wife who was looking straight at the appendage as it stood proudly just feet away. He was completely hard and it pointed upward with the power of youth. I guessed it was over eight inches long and quite fat, protruding from a thin tangle of pubic hair, and the shaft appeared to be a much darker color than his body with an almost leathery texture. He was uncircumcised, with the bright pink head already fully extended, and several veins were prominent along the length.

I thought he would immediately try to mount my wife, and I wondered how she would react. However, he had other plans, and after removing his tight shirt, he pushed her dress up until her pussy was uncovered and then landed his tongue. He started a lashing that quickly had her whining and I realized she had given up all efforts to mask her responses.

"He's getting her ready," Maria whispered huskily into my ear.

I knew she was correct and wondered if Caitlin would even attempt to seek my approval. Since our conversation in the bathroom, she had shown no inclination to control the young man. Quite the contrary, as every touch from him had so far been met with passion.

Maria and Daniela, inspired by the show in front of us, stood and quickly stripped, and when they finished, they pulled the rest of my clothes off leaving Caitlin as the only one with anything on. I put a hand between the legs of each of the girls while Maria pinched my nipples and Daniela stroked my dick.

"Slowly," I whispered to Daniela, afraid that I would cum too quickly.

Juan Pablo worked her into a frenzy and then got on his knees between her legs and started to move forward. When he was above her, my wife placed her hand on his chest, lifted and turned my way. Instantly, she saw the girls with their hands all over me and a strange look appeared on her face.

"Honey?" she called out after several seconds.

I knew by the tone of her voice that she was once again seeking permission. She had tried multiple times that evening as she just didn't seem capable of making the final decision on her own. For some reason, I didn't want to make it easy, so I remained silent. Time seemed to stand still and everyone was frozen in place as the seconds ticked by before she finally fell back onto the bed. Juan Pablo leaned close to her and they had another discussion, and when it ended, he looked at me with a smile and began to move.

He positioned himself between her legs, dropped his hips to get the right angle and pushed forward. The movement continued several times while he sought my wife's opening and finally, we saw her hand move between them to help guide the spear.

"Mmmm...uhhh...nnnhhhh..." she suddenly groaned.

"It is very small," we heard him whisper, as he paused for a moment before pushing again.

"Ohhhhhhhhh..." came the extended cry from Caitlin that let us know she was being penetrated.

"Yes...yes, it is there..." her lover declared and he started making small motions with his ass that I knew was meant to get her use to his size.

"Ummm...unnghhh...ohhhh...ohhhh...ungghhh..." she grunted with each movement.

Her sounds, which seemed part passion and part pain, continued for several minutes before he stopped moving. It became quiet in the small hotel room, and the three of us on the couch watched as their lips met and he kissed her deeply. Then, very slowly, he lifted his ass until he was almost completely out before pushing forcefully into her.

"Oh...oh...God...ohhhh..." she let out, which started another litany of passionate cries as he began his ride.

"He is fucking her good," Maria said to me, in her normal voice.

Naked on the couch, the three of us touched each other while we watched my wife being thoroughly fucked by this well-endowed young man. I had to admit that they looked like the perfect sexual couple, both lean and athletic, entwined and focused on their carnal pleasure. Caitlin's continual moans left no doubt that Juan Pablo's efforts were bringing her sexual joy. Plus, the way their bodies merged made them seem melded together as if they had performed this ritual a thousand times.

"Yes, oh yes...yes...yes..." we heard Caitlin suddenly pant in reply to more whispers from Juan Pablo.

I was so intent on watching her that I didn't realize that Daniela was putting a condom on me until I felt her hand pushing it down my shaft. I had always thought that Maria would be the bold one, but I made no attempt to stop Daniela when she climbed over me.

Daniela started her own soft moans which melded with Caitlin's cries and helped to fill the room. Although I wanted to concentrate on my wife, when Daniela pushed her breasts into my face I began licking and sucking them and lost the connection with the bed. Even with my dick covered by the condom, the young prostitute's pussy felt wonderful, and it was only when my wife's sounds became louder that I switched my attention back to her.

"Mmmm...ohhh...ohhh...fuck me...fuck me...ohhh it's so good...so good..." Caitlin grunted in time with her lover's thrusts.

"Tell us how the snake feels," I heard Maria ask loudly, and looking over I could see she was rapidly rubbing her pussy.

"It's good...so good...ohhh God..." my wife answered unashamedly.

"Is it past everything before?" Maria asked.

"Yes...oh yes...so deep...so good..." my wife cried out.

Her legs were now wrapped around his waist and her arms around his neck while he took long, full strokes into her body. Juan Pablo picked up the pace until he was sawing into her rapidly, and he began speaking to her in rapid Spanish that I couldn't understand.

"What's he saying?" I grunted out to the two girls, as Daniela rode me.

"He says the pussy is for him now...his property," Maria answered, approaching her own release.

"It will always be there for him," Daniela added.

Caitlin was quickly losing the last of her control and her soft hair began tossing across the bed as her cries of passion grew even louder. Finally, her body stiffened, and then released and seconds later stiffened again, followed by a series of wails.

"Ahhhhhhnnnnn...ohhh...ohhh...oh fuck yes...fuck me...don't stop...so good...oh fuck..." she cried out loudly, as she climaxed more completely than I had ever witnessed.

Her fingernails were deep into his ass and I could see tension in her neck as she became rigid.

Juan Pablo was only seconds behind, and his Spanish became even more rapid before we watched his ass clench and push into her hard, release, then push into her hard again then hold in place while he threw his head back and cried out, "Ahhhhhhhhhhh...Madre..."

Maria followed soon with her own orgasm announced by her high-pitched squeaks and the site of her thighs closing tightly around her moving fingers. It lasted for a few seconds then she slumped against the arm rest with her eyes tightly closed.

Now, the room was quiet except for the sounds that were coming from Daniela and me. The alcohol I had consumed seemed to be having an impact on my ability to get to a release and I was about to stop her when I looked towards the bed and saw Caitlin, still coupled with her young lover, looking around his arm. Our eyes met and even in the dim light I could see in them a hungry look that told me she wanted more. Her gaze also had an effect on my balls because I felt them begin to tingle and quickly, I began building towards a climax.

"Uhhh...uhhh...damn...uhhh..." I grunted, as Daniela's pussy drained my balls into the condom.

Looking up, I saw the young prostitute staring at me with a knowing smile, and she appeared unconcerned that she was the only person in the room to not have an orgasm. Silently, she rose from her position and went to the bathroom leaving me exposed with my deflating, condom covered dick. It turned out there was no reason for concern because by then Caitlin's attention had returned to her lover.

As soon as Daniela reappeared, I took her place in the bathroom while passing close enough to the bed to see that my wife was intimately kissing Juan Pablo. Removing the condom and peeing, I was only gone a few minutes, but when I returned, Daniela had left and Maria was now sitting up and had covered herself with her shirt. Only my wife and Juan Pablo were in the position I had left them. Without speaking, I found my boxers and returned to my seat next to Maria on the couch.

"Where did Daniela go?" I asked her friend in a low voice.

"She went home to her baby," she answered.

I was just about to ask her why she stayed when a rustling sound came from the bed and Juan Pablo rolled to his back with my wife quickly climbing on top and descending back onto his shaft. With her arms on his shoulders and moans of pleasure coming from her mouth, she started to move her hips and I visualized how far inside her his organ must go each time she pushed against him.

"The snake, it is hungry again," Maria whispered, like she was watching some ritual.

"Ohhhh...ohhh...ohhh my God..." my wife suddenly let out in a passionate cry.

"She is his now. The snake has taken her," she said in a way that sounded like she had intended to transfer some deep knowledge.

Caitlin started to move faster and her moans and whimpers kept pace while the younger man remained silent. He seemed to be content to just stare up at her face, and for several minutes she rode him before apparently growing tired. Suddenly, she fell forward onto his chest and their lips met in another deep kiss. One of his hands went to her back and the other to her ass where he helped to slowly guide her, and when the kiss ended, he started telling her how beautiful she was.

Juan Pablo turned in the bed and sat up with his feet on the floor with my wife straddling his lap, still very much connected. They stayed that was for just a few seconds before the young man lifted her and placed her on her hands and knees making it clear what he planned to do. With his hand, he gripped the base of his fat cock giving us a good view, and I could see his large, pink head was coated with a slick mixture of my wife's juices and his semen. He brought the head back to her opening and slowly pushed the beast inside until his entire length had disappeared. Just as slowly, he extracted his shaft until only the head remained inside then, without warning, he slammed into her.