Frustrated and her Work to Suffers

Story Info
Boss arranges to teach female employee about submission.
4k words
4.4
16.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Brenda you have seemed distracted over the last few weeks. Is there anything bothering you? Can I help?"

Brenda was Bob's best sales person, but her stats had dropped off for the six months since her marriage and particularly in the last two weeks. She was a confident outgoing character who used this to her advantage in her pressured selling role.

"I am fine thank you Bob. Just a little tired."

"Your sales figures suggest that you are not happy. How is married life? Last time I saw you with Tom you seemed irritated with him as if goading him into action. Is all ok at home?"

The hesitation was not long but long enough for Bob to realize that the response would be so considered it would lack some honesty.

"Tom is fine, but I would like him to be a little more assertive once in a while."

That night Bob shared the discussion with he had had with Brenda, with his wife Jan.

"Brenda always strikes me as in need of someone to take control of her occasionally. She works in an all male environment where she has to be confident and assertive. Tom always strikes me as too submissive to her."

"There is nothing I can do to make Tom more assertive. What do you suggest?"

"I agree but she might respond to being dominated or even controlled by someone. You might be just the person."

"What exactly are you suggesting, my love?"

"Oh I am sure that you could work out a way that she could feel secured by your naturally dominant personality. Keep me informed of how it goes."

The next day Bob invited Brenda to meet him in his office before she left at the end of the day. Brenda sensed this was not a regular business meeting but was happy to attend. Bob sat her down before sitting in a chair opposite but a little closer to her than usual.

"Your figures have tailed off so badly that I feel I need to get to the heart of the problem before it gets too serious. You did not convince me that things are ok with Tom. I do not usual ask about my staff's private life but I am going to make an exception in your case."

"You were right yesterday when you said I am getting irritated with him. Sometimes I wish he would take control of things more often."

"By things do you mean you? I hesitate to ask but how is your sex life?"

Again her response was after a delay, during which her face turned bright red before she stammered.

"I would just like him to take control in the bedroom sometimes. I have stopped responding to him and it is leaving me, it is leaving me, well frustrated. I have always orgasmed very easily and often but right now nothing. Oh what the hell am I doing telling you all this. Please ignore what I have just said it is so embarrassing and inappropriate."

"I talked to my wife about you last night and I think she identified the issue without even meeting you, since your wedding. Rather than ignore what you said I would much prefer to try and help. My wife thinks that you would benefit from someone taking a little control so that you can relax into a little...... a little submission. Why don't you go home and get Tom to be dominant?"

"Don't you think I have tried exactly that? The more I try and get him to be dominant, the less he is. It would be so nice if he would just take control and, and...."

Her voice tailed off and she looked down at her feet, her bright red face now being matched by her neck and chest.

"I am going to give you a number of instructions. You will do exactly what I tell you. If you do not obey immediately I will simply walk out. Do you understand?"

"I think I understand but I am not sure that this is right. You might ask me to do anything."

"That is right. Whatever I ask you you will do without hesitation. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes sir, I understand."

"Let's just start slowly. Loosen the waistband of your skirt, push your hand inside it and play with your pussy through your panties."

Brenda's eyes shot up to find his to see whether he was serious. His eyes held her gaze to confirm his intent and her eyes widened and looked excited to him. Still looking deep into his eyes she had her middle finger stroking her clit within five seconds.

"My god if this is starting slowly what the fuck are you going to get me to do later?"

"While you masturbate, keep looking me in the eyes."

Bob held her gaze with the slightest of smile for the next few minutes. Her eyes began to glaze over slowly.

"When was the last time you had an orgasm, Brenda?"

Without hesitation she said that it had been a month before her wedding.

"My, I thought you said you cum easily and often. Have you not masturbated since then?"

"No it did not seem right to orgasm by myself when I could not with Tom."

"Are you excited right now? Out of ten where are you on the scale of excitement? Is your pussy wet?"

"I cannot believe I am answering your questions, but, yes, eight plus and soaking. Does that answer your questions?"

"It does and it means we need to move to the next stage. Please take your hand out from your skirt, stand up and reaching up your legs slip your panties right off. Turn them inside out and give them to me. Then take you blouse and bra off and sit back down."

She did not understand why she did not question anything he said as she started to obey him. She had a warm glow throughout her body and she was desperate to please him for an unknown reason.

As he was presented with her reasonably brief panties he lifted the soaked gusset to his nose and mouth. While taking a deep breath he ran his tongue along the stained strip of material.

"You smell and taste exquisite Brenda. Are you nipples always as big as they are right now? Don't answer that simply play with them with your fingers and thumbs. Pull them hard and try and get maximum arousal from doing so."

He studied her perfect boobs. Not particularly big with no hint of sagging. The nipples pointed upwards set on large very dark areola that tightened and shrunk as she stimulated the nearly black large nipples. She eagerly pinched, pulled and caressed the excited buttons with no hint of embarrassment.

"You seem to be enjoying your nipples. I can smell your excitement from here. Please open you legs so that I can also see your arousal. There that is a lovely view."

Brenda was suddenly shaken out of her comfort zone realizing what she was actually doing in front of her boss. She just managed to avoid closing her legs and managed to raise her excitement level even more.

"Would you like to orgasm Brenda? You may use one hand to play with your pussy if you like. Please do not orgasm without my permission."

Her hand was on her pussy quickly and she was shocked at how wet she was. It would not take long to bring herself to a much-needed orgasm. She was embarrassed by the idea of having to ask permission to cum, but she also felt frighteningly aroused and very cared for.

"Please sir, I am so aroused please may I cum?"

"You are to carry on masturbating and keeping yourself on the brink of orgasm but you do not have permission to cum."

She had regularly edged herself while masturbating staying right on the edge for many minutes. This was slightly different as being watched and controlled as she was now made maintaining control unpredictable. She knew she was in danger of not being able to prevent an orgasm.

"Please sir I am not sure I can control my need to orgasm I think I might explode."

"Put your hands on your head and push your chest out."

The order took Brenda by surprise and she had to force her hands to leave her warm wet pussy. She could not suppress the deep sigh of frustration as she realized that she was being denied what she sought so badly.

"Oh no, no please don't stop me it felt so wonderful, I need to cum."

"You wanted to be dominated, you must learn to be submissive. Your orgasm is for me to allow not you to demand. No orgasm for you tonight get dressed and report here tomorrow at six to be taught more about submission. You will go home with no panties on to remind you who is in charge."

At home that evening Bob told his wife exactly what had happened with Brenda. Jan was very impressed at how Bob had dealt with the frustrated young wife. She offered him some thoughts of how he could develop the situation the next day. Their lovemaking was breathtaking with both of them fantasizing about Brenda masturbating.

Brenda spent the whole of the next day more distracted than ever. She had to buy new panties at lunchtime, as she had been wet all morning. She entered his office the second her phone showed six o'clock. He looked up with a smile.

"So you are ready to learn more about how submissive you can be, are you?"

She had not even considered not coming to Bob's office.

"I am ready to learn more sir. Please understand the needs I have right now. Help me enjoy being dominated. I want to be controlled and through that find true satisfaction."

"Sit down Brenda, you can stop thinking about what is going to happen as I am totally in control. I am in control of everything that your body and mind will experience here tonight. Would you like to take your clothes off for me?"

"I will do whatever you tell me to sir."

"That's good you are learning quickly. Strip to the waist and show me your beautiful boobs."

She was topless with indecent haste, pushing her chest out to show it off to it's best. His eyes communicated that she should play with her nipples and she did not hesitate. She soon had them swollen and very sensitive as she stretched and pinched them.

"Have you ever had an orgasm from nipple play alone Brenda?"

"Yes once when a boyfriend was playing with them, but never by myself. He was very rough with them and for some reason the whole situation soon had me begging for relief. I was fully clothed below the waist but when he slapped them repeatedly I exploded uncontrollably."

"It sounds like to me that you have always been submissive but it has been hidden by your strong character. Do you want to test your submissiveness? If not leave now, but if so question nothing that I ask of you. I promise to test you to your limits. To start with strip off the rest of your clothes and kneel on the floor facing away from me."

She was a little slower following this command but was soon on all fours with her bottom only a foot away from his feet. Her bottom was very full and bigger than he had expected. Once she had spread her legs apart as instructed and lowered her shoulders to the ground the round cheeks opened to expose both her already wet pussy and an anus with a large almost black crinkled coloring.

"Please ensure that you remain fully open to my view as you masturbate your clit. Leave the rest of your pussy so that I can see the effect your action has on your pussy. I am pleased to see that there is not a hair in sight; it does mean I can clearly see both your pussy and bottom. Talking of your bottom it looks beautiful as if it has rarely if ever been entered."

Brenda was disgusted with the commentary but also felt keen to show the older man all of her body that she knew was still very fit. She arched her back as she reached round to play with her clit. She was rather alarmed when she realized she was already close to being able to reach orgasm. Knowing that she neither had permission to cum or was likely to be given this any time soon she tried to slow the masturbation down. This did little to reduce her arousal.

"What happened when you went home last night? Did you fuck Tom, or rather did he fuck you?"

"He pleaded with me but I did not want to make love with a whining pleading husband who I did not respect. I ordered him to masturbate and orgasm quickly. He did what I said and came in less than a minute. I did think about masturbating by myself as I was still excited by our meeting, but thought you might not approve."

"Have you ever been spanked, birched, strapped, switched or caned my dear? Your bottom does look so inviting and I think it would suit your state of mind to receive some firm treatment to the beautiful area. My wife agrees and has offered to administer whatever treatment that we feel is required."

"You discussed spanking my bottom with your wife?"

"Yes she is very knowledgeable about punishing the bottom of young ladies. She says she is amazed at how many get acutely sexually aroused by being controlled and having their bottoms punished. She said that she has seen a number of young ladies orgasm while being spanked. Do you think you would like her to bring you to orgasm by spanking your bottom?"

"Any orgasm would be welcome at the moment but I am not sure that I like the idea of a woman bringing me. I am not homophobic but I am also not lesbian. I am here to understand my submissiveness more so I will do as you instruct."

"Maybe we will leave introducing my wife to your bottom for today. I would like to challenge you far more than allowing my wife to spank you to orgasm. When was the last time you fucked a prick other than your husbands'?"

"It was a long time ago but if you tell me to fuck you I will do so to prove my submission."

"You did not answer my question, nor did I offer to fuck you."

"I am sorry it was over three years ago."

"In the other room is someone waiting to fuck you or be fucked by you. He is blindfolded so will not know who you are unless you give it away. You will be blindfolded so that you do not know who it is. You are to say nothing but obey all my commands. Do you understand?"

Her heart raced and panic set in. She started to sweat and her mouth became dry. This was something quite different to anything she had experienced. It seemed dangerous, out of her control and oh so wrong.

"But I have not had sex with anyone other than my husband for years it would be being unfaithful. I am not sure I can do this."

"This is what I am instructing you to do. It is out of your hands unless you want to fail at your submission. I wish to see you fucked and loss all control of yourself. Do you want to be given permission to orgasm this evening?"

She looked at her feet as she quietly said.

"Yes please sir."

"Strip off everything and put on this blindfold. Then I want you to stand in the middle of the room. You will be told to explore each others bodies before I allow anything more intimate."

As Brenda took up her position she heard the door open and close and sensed someone next to her.

"I shall refer to you as Miss A and Mr. B. You will do as instructed at all times and do only what you are instructed. Miss A please explore the body in front of you. You may walk round him and touch any part of him you wish."

Brenda had got more and more nervous with her heart racing and a very dry mouth. Almost by accident the first thing she felt was an erect prick. It felt quite big but without sight it was surprisingly difficult to compare with Tom's. She soon discovered that the body was young, very muscular and quite tall. Brenda decided that the body was perfect and explored with enthusiasm. She was told to stop and let Mr. B explore her body.

This was somehow even more exciting for her. He touched her face her ears and even massaged her head. Standing behind her he tickled the very heart of her anus with gentle fingers caressing lightly. She had never experienced this and when he reached his other hand round her she was embarrassed that he found a very wet swollen pussy. She had to conscientiously try and calm herself as an orgasm threatened.

"I think you had better stop there Mr. B, Miss A appears rather over excited. Miss A you will be given instruction as and when you may orgasm. Mr. B you will also refrain unless I give you permission."

When Mr. B was on his back on the floor Brenda was moved so that she was straddling his hips facing away with his large erect prick trapped against his stomach by her pussy and bottom. Bob was sorry that it was only him that could see the slightly over-large peach shaped bottom.

"Miss A please use just your pussy and bottom to arouse the prick to the best of your ability. When I tell you have ten seconds to pee on it. Failure to do so will result in three strikes of the cane."

Brenda put her heart and soul into pleasing the penis between her legs as this gave her clit the most wonderful sensations. She failed to pee within 15 seconds when told to. She was ordered to lay forward and hold his feet as she received three swats with a cane.

"Please resume the stimulation Miss A. Those were the last gentle taps you will receive from the cane. I suggest that you concentrate on being ready to pee when told to. This could save you a lot of pain."

Brenda could not believe the change in sensation when as she started grinding against the prick while keeping herself ready to pee. The whole area between her legs was on fire. She would not be able to keep this up without having an orgasm. She was rescued just as she started to panic. When told to pee Brenda decided not to try and relax her bladder but instead bore down hard to push the pee out.

The effect was spectacular as it looked like a hose had been turned on. It lasted less than two seconds. Brenda was frightened at one stage that she was experiencing an orgasm the sensation was so intense. There was a feeling of satisfaction similar to the feeling after an orgasm. This allowed her to resume grinding with a reduced threat of orgasm.

"Oh my dear you look so swollen, so wet, so aroused. I have never seen a pussy quite so ready for fucking. Mr. B also looks very ready. Be as good as to take his very impressive prick in your pussy and fuck him. I realize that you are somewhat wound up but you do not have permission to orgasm. I will allow you to take a break after five, ten and fifteen minutes. Do not slow your administrations during these five minute sessions otherwise I will apply the cane. Mr. B please refrain from orgasm during this time."

Brenda's heart sunk at the idea of fucking for 15 minutes without a chance to orgasm. The need to orgasm was all consuming but the fear of the cane frightened her. She tried to fuck gently but his size stretched her swollen pussy to its limit. Nothing seemed to prevent her racing towards an unwanted orgasm. She had almost stopped when the cane whipped down on her bottom. Unprepared as she was it shook her to the core and she had not focused when the cane struck again.

The explosive pain in her bottom did at least reset her sexual arousal and she quickly resumed fucking until she was told the first five minutes were up. Bob informed her that she would receive three more with the cane during the break as she slowed down too much. As the third struck she was overwhelmed and tears accompanied the shaking of her body.

The second five minutes was relatively uneventful with Brenda hearing the five-minute call just in time. She had ensured that she appeared to be working hard to arouse the large hard prick but in fact kept the contact very light.

"It might seem strange given that you are learning about submission but I am going to give you a choice. I am going to cane you three times during which time you may orgasm if you are able to. If you are unable to you may either stop everything or you can take Mr. B's prick inside your hot pussy and I will cane you until you ask me to stop. You have permission to orgasm as soon as you wish to."

Brenda was more aroused than she could ever remember and was desperate to orgasm while receiving the three strikes. With no other stimulation her wailing was as much sexual frustration as it was pain. Her bottom felt enormous and the pressure and pain was frightening. Bob couldn't believe the spectacle as in her desperation Brenda started to fuck thin air in a failed effort to orgasm.

"Now my dear do we end things there or does Mr. B get to fuck your rather wet pussy? If you want his cock turn round lie on top of him on your tummy with you head on his shoulder. Mr. B please lock you heels behind her legs so that I have a static target to administer the cane to. There that looks lovely."

12