Frustrated and her Work to Suffers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As his prick sunk with amazing ease deep into her the cane landed with a force much greater than previously. She was only concerned for a few seconds that the extreme pain would prevent her orgasm. The second and third strikes only seemed to accelerate the inevitable. She was held firmly unable to move as the cane struck time and time again and her orgasm exploded, the spasms keeping perfect time with the caning.

She barely realized that the caning had stopped as she felt Mr. B increasing the speed and depth of his thrusts. She wasn't sure if it was a second orgasm or the aftershocks of the first but gentle waves matched the thrusting. The thrusting that triggered his ejaculation into her. Neither Brenda nor Mr. B would ever know that it was close colleagues that they had fucked that evening.

The next evening after work Brenda knocked on Bob's door at six o'clock. She walked towards the desk he was sitting at and looked him in the eye. Holding his gaze she pushed her hand down inside the waistband of her skirt and panties.

"Please sir would you ask your wife if she would please be kind enough to cane my bottom?"

He smiled at her and told her he would be happy to. He had not finished his sentence when her eyes closed and she came to orgasm not 30 seconds after entering the room.

12