Frustrated Milf Ch. 05

Story Info
Dennis's control over Peggy continues.
4.2k words
4.56
15.8k
19

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 04/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hoover789
hoover789
307 Followers

It took me a couple of hours and two glasses of whiskey to calm down. Being submissive to a horny young guy is a mistake; nothing will satisfy him. When it comes to sex, guys in their twenties have no conscience.

Sunday was a blur. I usually would get my outfits out for the coming week, but now all I could think of was Dennis humiliating me at work. I didn't have long to worry about that; there was a knock at my door. I carefully looked out. It was the mailman hurrying back to his truck. That was odd; I hadn't ordered anything. It was an overnight envelope with my name and address on it.

It was a white slip-on spandex dress; it could only be from Dennis. Without trying it on, I knew I couldn't wear it to work; I might as well be naked. I couldn't imagine wearing it in public, maybe in a nightclub, but I was too old for that.

The phone rang; of course, it was Dennis.

"I see on my computer that you've received my gift." I had to be careful what I said. I knew what he could do.

I tried not to sound scared.

"It's beautiful and sexy. I can't wait to give you a fashion show when you come over."

He replied quickly.

"I was thinking about you wearing it to work, like tomorrow?"

I panicked.

"It's beautiful but a little sheer for work. I couldn't wear underwear. I would rather save it for a special private show for you."

"I hadn't thought about that; I was planning to come over Friday night, but now I'll stay the whole weekend.

I gasped. "That would be great." I lied. What had I gotten into?

"Well, Dennis, I've got washes to do, I'll see you in the morning," I said, desperate to end the call. There was a pause, and then he growled.

"YOU LITTLE CUNT, you thought you get away with it. Sidetracking me about Friday night. Remember, If I buy you something, you don't make excuses; you wear it when I tell you to. AM I CLEAR?"

"Yes," I mumbled.

"Don't disappoint me, Peggy. You know what I can do. Remember, I have your contact list on my phone."

I ended the call shaking like a leaf. What was I going to do? The dress was so sheer that it was almost see-through. The good part was that people only saw me walking to my car. I didn't have to interact with anyone during the day except by phone calls.

I was up at six o'clock, an hour earlier than usual. I couldn't wear regular stockings. The only pantyhose I had were sheer to the waist in coffee color. I had no choice; my only thigh-highs were in black, which would have been too much. I slipped on my tiniest thong, which barely covered my smooth mound. I had shapely legs, and the dark-colored hose made them seem longer. But the main problem was my boobs. I had to wear some kind of bra. But the only one I had that wasn't lacy was a sports bra. It fits tightly, but it did control my girls.

Stepping into the dress and pulling it over my ass took much wiggling. I chose brown heels, and thank God it was cool, so I could get away with wearing a jacket.

I checked myself out in front of my mirror. The dress was tight and ended mid-thigh. At least it had a decent neckline that didn't show any cleavage. The bra gave me good support and hid my super-sensitive nipples.

I arrived at nine o'clock. Most of my coworkers were already there, so I slipped in unnoticed. There was no one in the hall. I hurried into my office and closed the door.

About five minutes later my phone rang, of course, it was Dennis. "You look very nice. Those heels do wonders for your legs. Now swing your legs out from under your desk."

I felt beyond creepy; I didn't know where the cameras were. I moved my chair out and tugged my dress down, almost to my knees. Dennis was quick to comment.

"I want to see your legs; pull your dress up."

I inched my hem up to my crotch. He wanted to see if I had panties on.

"Leave your dress like it is. I'll check on you occasionally."

Sitting sideways at my desk was uncomfortable; I had to twist my upper body just to use my computer.

I made it through the morning with a sore back from twisting sideways at my desk. He got what he wanted. My dress rode up every time I moved. I tugged it down out of habit, only to remember what he said. I gave up and let it ride up to my upper thighs.

Quitting time couldn't come fast enough; I let most office workers leave, hoping I could sneak out unseen.

My heels were killing me; they were a little tight, but they were the only brown shoes I owned. I had slipped them off for a while; now I hated putting them on. I liked four-inch heels, but sometimes it was rough walking, especially on the brick pavers which led to the parking lot.

My heart sank. I could see Dennis and two other guys standing by my car.

Because of my heels, I had to take short steps, making me feel vulnerable.

"Good afternoon Ms. Wilson," Dennis smirked. "You look nice today. Is that a new dress?"

The other two snickered at my discomfort.

"Yes, it is," I said as I unlocked my door, unable to look any of them in the eye. They were waiting for me to get in, knowing what my dress would do.

They weren't disappointed. I tried to sit first and swing my legs in, but the dress inched up, exposing my legs to my waist. I didn't dare pull it down, unsure what Dennis would do.

"See you guys tomorrow. I've got a ride tonight."

He said, opening the door. "You don't mind, do you, Peggy?"

I cast my eyes down and whispered, "No, get in."

I didn't know what to do. Dennis was really scaring me. As we pulled up to his house, he said he wanted me to come in and meet his parents. He grinned and took my hand,

"They will like you."

I had to draw the line somewhere,

"Dennis, I appreciate what you did for me, and I agreed to have sex with you, but this has to stop. We're not a couple; I'm twenty years older than you."

He got a stern look on his face, "Don't think for a moment we're even, you bitch, now keep driving to the end of the street. Remember, I saved your job and possibly your life."

I drove slowly to a dead end. There was only one house, and it looked vacant. He moved his seat back and crossed his arms.

"Take your bra off, I want to see your big tits in that dress."

I started to protest, but I knew it was futile.

I tried to pull my dress down, but it was too tight.

"Please, Dennis, I can't do it in the car; can't we wait for Friday night?"

He shook his head no,

"Stand next to the car; nobody's around, and hurry up; my mom's got dinner ready."

I gave up. I was so depressed that I didn't care if anyone saw me.

I got out and glanced around, not seeing anyone. I quickly pulled the top of my dress down, pulled my bra off, and got my swaying boobs tucked into my dress. Because of the material, my braless tits stretched the dress showing every detail.

"Walk around to my side. I want to look at you."

I walked carefully on the gravel to his window.

"Bend over and give me a little show."

I badly needed a drink to numb myself; I bent over, putting my hands on my knees, shaking my shoulders, causing my tits to sway from side to side. Dennis reached out and pinched my nipples; it hurt so much, but I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of screaming. But I couldn't stop my tears or the lightning bolts going to my pussy, which was already wet.

"Time for a blowjob, Peggy; now pull your tits out and suck my cock."

With some difficulty, I pulled the dress under my boobs, forcing my tits out and up. I was so embarrassed, my face was beet red. I couldn't believe the control he had over me.

I sank slowly to my knees and put my hands behind my back. He stood before me, his semi-hard cock wagging in front of my face. My tongue snaked out, licking the pre cum off the end. I prayed no one would see us. I ran my tongue up and down his rapidly hardening dick.

"Put it in your mouth, you little whore."

I loved being dominated but would never tell him; he had too much power.

My knees were killing me on the rough road; he held my head with his hands and guided my mouth up and down on his shaft before ramming it down my throat.

He started speeding up and stopped briefly, pulling his dick out and shooting his cum in my open mouth. I started gagging and coughing his cum all over my chest while he finished on my face.

"That was great, Peggy. I forgot how good you look with cum on your face. Don't touch it until you get home, then send me a picture of you in your house."

I pulled my dress up, covering my boobs; between his cum and my spit, the front of the dress was a disaster.

He smirked, "Your dress is a mess; let me help you." He reached down, grabbed my water bottle from the floor, and emptied it on me. I didn't dare complain.

"See, I would be a good boyfriend by helping you clean up."

As we approached his house, he leaned over and squeezed my tits, giving them a slap. I yelped involuntarily.

"See you in the morning, lover. Did you know your dress is soaked?" he laughed.

I looked up and realized his father was taking it all in from the porch. He didn't look much older than me. As Dennis exited, his father leaned down and waved.

I waved back, my tits clearly visible in my soaked dress. I drove home in tears. What was going to happen to me?

I hurried inside, my boobs bouncing like crazy without a bra. I took a selfie showing the dried cum on my face, making an innocent look and pursing my lips. He quickly texted, "Pull your dress down; I want to see tits."

I complied, not realizing he was forwarding the pics to his friends. I pulled off the soaked dress and looked at myself in the mirror. I knew what was coming. A night of abuse by Dennis and his friends. Well, it was still a few days away. My hand drifted to my pussy, thinking about what they might do to me. I hoped it matched my imagination. My fingers found my hardening clit. It didn't take long for me to cum, thinking about three hard cocks surrounding me and making me perform.

I lay in bed still in my pantyhose and heels, wondering what was wrong with me. I wished it were tonight; God help me; I needed to get fucked.

Morning came too quickly; I wondered what awaited me at work. It felt good to wear stockings again; pantyhose was too confining. I slipped my charcoal-colored nylons high on my legs. I chose a waist cincher; my cream-colored dress had a nipped-in waist and needed more than a garter belt to look right.

I hadn't worn this dress too often; it was a little too tight and about two inches above my knees, one of those dresses you had to be careful sitting down in. I was glad I had an office to myself.

The traffic was backed up from an accident; we were crawling along. I realized the truck beside me stayed with me, although he could have moved farther ahead. Then it dawned on me that my stocking tops and silver garter clasps were exposed. I thought I'd have some fun and pulled my hem higher, showing my tanned thighs and just a peek at my pale-yellow panties. Finally, the traffic cleared up. I tapped my horn and sped off, wondering how big his dick was.

I settled down to my work, pulling my skirt up, exposing my nylons in case he watched. Mid-morning, I received an email that there would be an all-employee meeting in the warehouse at three o'clock.

I wished I hadn't worn my four-inch heels. Taking small steps with a chest like mine put my boobs in motion. As I walked into the warehouse, it brought back memories of that night in Richard's office. I'm glad they got fired; I just wished they would have fucked me senseless.

The chairs were set in a semi-circle. The only seat was next to a maintenance man Frank, a real perv. I sat down carefully, pulling on my skirt, vainly trying to cover the tops of my stockings. I noticed a couple of the older secretaries staring at me and my choice of clothes. I was the only woman there with a dress on. I didn't care, and I liked how I looked. Judging from how men looked at me, they also liked my choice of clothes.

Those women wished they had a body like mine. Meanwhile, Frank, the perv, kept rubbing his leg against mine during the meeting. He had been staring at my legs constantly. The color of my dress and the thin material hugging my legs plainly showed my garter clasps and straps.

Thankfully it was brief, something about health insurance. When it was over, I noticed more than a couple of men waiting for me to leave so they could watch my ass wiggle.

I was concerned Dennis wasn't there.

As I walked into my house, my cell started ringing; it was Dennis. I tried to act worried that I hadn't heard from him all day. He was at a tech School till Friday; he was arrogant, telling me to wear something nice for our Friday party and to have food for him and his friends. I whispered, "I will." Almost saying, "Sir."

I had been looking forward to getting fucked by a couple of guys, but now, I wasn't so sure.

The rest of the week was a blur. I considered calling out sick Friday morning and not answering the phone, but Dennis would have come over anyway.

I wasn't hungry, but I ate a sandwich. I needed some drinks and didn't want to start on an empty stomach.

I chose a black corset that really accented my figure. Off-black nylons, a black thong, and a choker with a ring and lock on it. That should satisfy him. As an afterthought, large hoop earrings completed my outfit.

I looked through my closet, coming across a dress I had bought for a New Year's Eve party. It was tight with a deep V-neck and short, barely covering my stocking tops while standing, much less sitting.

I looked at myself in the mirror; I had second thoughts about this whole thing. I would rather just Dennis. I knew what to expect from him.

With three guys, things could get out of hand, and I could get hurt, and not in a good way.

After my second glass of whiskey, I resigned myself to a night of being used.

I heard a car door slam; I looked out, and Dennis was alone. I lucked out. I went to the door and gave him a hug. I could feel his hard-on pressing against my belly.

"Dennis, you're alone?"

"Don't be disappointed; my friends will be here soon. We'll have fun tonight; they wouldn't miss it."

"Now, get me a drink."

He commanded, stepping back to look at me; he twirled me around, slapping my ass hard.

"YEOW! Take it easy." I squealed and then hurried to the kitchen. A forty-year-old beautiful woman being manhandled by a guy in his twenties. Maybe I deserved it.

I returned with his drink. He put it on the table and pulled me onto his lap. My skirt was almost up to my waist.

"I like your choice of stockings. It will be a while before they get here. Let's see how you look with my dick in your mouth."

I knew better than to protest. I slid down on my knees before him. He pulled his zipper down, and his rock-hard cock sprang out. I had another shot of whiskey when I was in the kitchen and was glad I did. Like most women, I sucked better when I was drunk. This time was no different. I covered his dick with kisses and then plunged it into my dripping mouth. Between his pre-cum and my spit, my face was a mess, and I had just started.

I was enjoying a face fuck when I heard a knock at the door. Without hesitation, Dennis called out, "Come in."

I started struggling to get up and see who had just entered my house. But Dennis held onto my head, moving it up and down. I was coughing and gagging as he enjoyed my discomfort.

Finally, one of the guys said.

"You weren't lying. She really is a milf. We were expecting an ugly whore; but she's beautiful." Dennis agreed and said,

"Now watch this. Stand up, Peggy, and tell everybody where you like cum?"

I was burning with shame; I hung my head and whispered.

"My face."

He pushed me to my knees, stroking his dick inches from my face. It didn't take long. His dick exploded with hot cum on my forehead, dripping down on my exposed tits. I couldn't have felt lower. Three young guys were standing around me with cum dripping off of my face.

"Time to clean up, Peggy."

I knew what he wanted. I started scooping cum on my fingers and putting it in my mouth. Of course, they were all taking pictures.

I still hadn't looked at his friend's faces.

"Now go fix yourself up and make some food."

I hurried to the bathroom, wobbling on my spike heels.

I closed the door and broke down crying; I could hear them talking about what they would do to me.

I hastily scrubbed my face. Thankfully it wasn't in my hair. I put new makeup on, going a little heavy on the black eye shadow, which guys seemed to like. I went to the kitchen, avoiding eye contact. His two friends were giggling like schoolgirls. I was finishing the sandwiches when Dennis called me. I brought the food into the living room.

"Peggy, this is Lucas and Henry, Lucas wants to ask you something. Go ahead and ask her."

He was blushing more than I was.

"Peggy, I want to see your stockings."

Dennis laughed. "That's no problem. Go ahead, Peggy, give us a little show."

I was broken. I stood in the middle of the room and slowly lifted my dress, exposing my stockings. There wasn't a sound in the room. The expression on their faces scared me.

Dennis broke the silence.

"Peggy, I'm going to eat, and while I'm eating, why don't you take your dress off."

"Please don't make me do this. Can't we just go in the bedroom?"

"Oh, don't worry about that, we're going to, now shut the fuck up and strip!"

I was glad I just finished a drink; I needed liquid courage. The three pigs sat there eating my food while they stared at me. It was what I imagined, but now I was scared.

As I reached back to unzip my dress, my tits swelled out of my corset. Lucas whistled. "What a set of knockers."

I had to wiggle to get the dress past my hips which only added to the show. I pulled the cups of my corset up; my boobs were almost exposed. I can guarantee these guys have never seen a woman dressed like this in person.

Dennis had an evil look on his face.

"Why don't you go around to everybody and ask us to smack your ass."

I just wanted the night to end. I was trapped in my own house. And I knew that once I got slapped, I would give in to want they wanted.

I slowly walked up to Lucas, bent over, and said, in my best innocent voice.

"Please slap my ass, HARD."

And he did; it burned like hell but did the trick. I wanted more. I hobbled over to Dennis; he pushed me lower, my ass sticking out. They surrounded me and took turns slapping my ass. I was weak in the knees between the intoxicating pain and wanting more. I needed to be fucked.

Finally, Dennis said, "Let's take her into the bedroom and fuck her."

I started to walk toward my room when he said, "Crawl like a whore" and forced me down on all fours. Putting his foot on my rear and pushing me along. I kept falling on my tits. Once in the bedroom, Dennis pulled me to my knees. They stood around me and pulled their dicks out. I went from one to another, running my lips all over their cocks, my face slick with pre cum.

I was getting into it when Dennis lay on the floor and told them to lower me down on him. They weren't gentle. Grabbing my arms and lifting me up, he entered me easily, and I began riding his dick fucking myself.

I was in a nice rhythm and enjoying being fucked.

Then Lucas pulled my head over and began poking his dick in my mouth. He was on the small side so that I could take him easily. But I faked gagging anyway.

Then I panicked. The third guy Henry was poking my ass with his finger and some lube.

"NO, not my ass; you'll kill me!" Lucas rammed his dick back into my mouth, stifling my cries. Henry was sawing in and out of my ass with his finger, then I felt the head of his prick trying to force its way into my tender ass.

I was moaning with my mouth full of dick. Begging for him to stop. But any girl knows a guy won't stop once his dick is in one of your holes.

hoover789
hoover789
307 Followers
12