Frustrated Milf Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't drunk enough to have this happen to me. Lucas pulled his dick out of my mouth to set up a camera. I gasped.

"Get me a drink; I need one."

He held a glass of whiskey to my lips. I gulped it down, hoping it would ease the pain.

Henry was easing his dick farther into my stretched ass. Between Dennis in my pussy pounding away and Henry in my rear, I loved the feeling of being helpless to stop them.

Lucas took his dick out and rubbed it all over my face coating me with spit. I was drooling like crazy. While the other two were laughing at my discomfort.

Henry must have changed his angle a little because it really started hurting. It felt like he was doing damage. I cried out in pain.

"PLEASE stop. I'll do anything else you want, anything; just stop. It hurts so bad."

"Lucas, get your dick back in her mouth. I'm tired of her crying."

I knew the guy in my ass couldn't last too long, he tensed up, and I felt his cum shoot into my bowels. Dennis said.

"I want to cum on her face. She needs it."

He pushed me off and onto my knees. The three of them surrounded me. I couldn't believe the guy that fucked my ass was still hard. They pulled the top of my corset down, my tits swinging free.

They grabbed at my nipples, pinching and pulling them. It hurt like holy hell, but I didn't want them to stop. I had one of many orgasms from the pain in my tits.

My phone started ringing; Dennis picked it up, smiled, and said, "It's your father," and answered it, pushing it to my ear.

"Hi, Dad, I'm pretty busy. I have some friends over.

No, nobody you know."

I tried to remain calm, with three dripping dicks inches from my face. Dennis was rubbing his cock on my face getting close to my mouth. I looked up at him with pleading eyes, but he just smiled.

Lucas couldn't control himself; his first shot hit me in the left eye, and the second and third spurts on my face.

"I've got to go, Dad. Someone is coming."

With that, Dennis and Henry unloaded on my poor face.

I dropped the phone and collapsed into a pool of cum and spit.

I lay on the floor in a fetal position, softly crying. Dennis leaned down and squeezed my sore boobs; I just moaned between pain and pleasure.

They went into the living room. I could hear them laughing and talking about me; and what they wanted to do next. It would only be a matter of time before they returned. And I was on the verge of passing out.

12