All Comments on 'Frustrated on a Plane'

by PhilosopherX

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amazingly hot

It's always a pleasure to come across a hot storyline in the hands of a skilled writer. Bravo!

PoppydarlingPoppydarlingabout 8 years ago
Steamy Flight

I read this story while I was actually on a flight- and the visual and feeling between my legs became real to match that of the girl in the story. As always, wonderful imagery and I really enjoyed reading from the girls point of view with her respect and desire clearly apparent as my own wetness soaked through my yoga pants.

SweetThang1SweetThang1about 5 years ago
Great story...

It had me totally hooked from the very start. Bravo!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Super! Couldn't get away with this on the back of the plane last time I flew to Vegas.

Perfect that the slutty stew works 1st class and the old bitch watched over the cattle in the back. At least she laid the blame on the slut with her hand down my pants. Good time, cute well written story. Thanks for your work! Cheers!

LanaBehaveLanaBehaveabout 4 years ago
Great pace, detail, and viewpoint!

Well done! Blend of reluctance and excitement, action and frustration, submission and control, all optimized for erotic expression. Heated me up thinking about it. The restrictions inherent in air travel make the embarrassment hot too. I found myself thinking about their activities after landing, when he can take charge and dominate this hot young thing in private. She has a lot of buttons, and he pushes them artfully.

putmeonmykneesputmeonmykneesabout 1 year ago

Five stars. I loved the dominance and control shown by an older man to this beautiful but needy young woman. More face fucking and forced swallowing please! You really nailed it with this story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPhilosopherX@PhilosopherX
I teach at a small liberal arts college. I wonder what my students would say if they read these stories? In any case, I hope you enjoy them. There is no greater thrill than receiving positive feedback from my stories. It keeps me writing.