Frustrated Virgin

Story Info
She was a virgin, but not by choice.
2.6k words
4.15
56.8k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,555 Followers

"What the fuck do you mean you're still a virgin?" demanded Mandy.

"Keep it down," I snarled at her with a glare. "I just am, alright, and it's rather frustrating."

"But how is that possible? I know for a start that you dated Brad for a while and everyone knows what he's like."

"Including my father who put the fear of god and castration into him. He didn't dare do anything that might get him neutered. Why do you think he dropped me so fast?"

"What about Michael? You were going out with him for weeks."

"The idiot was going through a religious stage and insisted on celibacy. He dumped me because I came on too strong and he thought I was a loose woman."

"Johnny? I know you accepted a date with him."

"That idiot Michael saw us going out and warned Johnny that I was a loose woman and had VD. Exit Johnny. He's apparently had a VD before and wasn't going to risk it again."

"Richard? He wouldn't give a damn about VD, god, your father, or potential neutering."

"He got totally plastered the one time he took me out. I had to get help to pour his drunken body into the car and take him home. I left him at his place in the car and hoofed it home from there. I also kept his car keys."

"How about Paul? He was the last person I saw you going out with. He's not the type to get plastered."

"No, but he is the type to have just enough to be over .05 when the cops told him to blow into the breathalyser. Even that would have been bearable because we would have had to walk home and I could console him afterwards. I was quite looking forward to consoling him."

"So what happened?" demanded Mandy.

"It turned out that as well as being over the limit for driving he was over the limit for times caught and over the limit for holding his temper. He slugged the cop and they hauled his ass away. One of the cops drove me home."

"And you didn't try your luck with a hunky cop? He'd probably have loved to protect and serve your body, with the emphasis on the serve."

"I don't think she was interested. I certainly wasn't."

"What about Don? I know you've never dated him but he's hot and hunky. Why not cast your lures at him?"

"You've got to be kidding. Him, of all people? He's a right royal pain in the gluteus maximus. I want a boyfriend; not a pest."

"So you're still wandering around as a frustrated virgin. At this rate you'll never get another date as the men will consider you bad luck where sex is concerned."

"Get fucked," I grumbled, and Mandy laughed.

"I might as well. One of us has to get lucky."

I was heading home that evening, thinking how unfair the male sex was, and encountered one of the worst specimens right next door to me. Don was leaning on his fence, watching as I approached.

"Denise," he said with a nasty smile. "Got a moment?"

"No," was my quick and instinctive reply.

"Not for me but for my mother," he added, jerking his thumb towards the house.

That was different. I liked his mother and we got on well together. Mind you, if you're a believer in Karma then she must have done something terrible in a past life to have a son like Don. I grunted and changed direction, heading towards the house.

"Hullo, Mrs Gibson," I called out as I entered, to be met with silence.

"Um, where is she?" I asked Don, who'd followed me in.

"Down at the beach with dad for the weekend," he said.

"Then why did you say she wanted to see me," I asked, confused.

"Because I very much doubt you'd have walked blindly into the house if I said I wanted you to come inside as I've decided to fuck you," Don pointed out, and I just gaped at him.

"What?" Now I was really confused.

"I heard you and Mandy talking earlier about your futile efforts to get laid. I decided that it was my duty as a friend and neighbour to rectify the problem, especially as I've been wanting to fuck you for ages. You've a very fuckable figure you know. Why all those other losers didn't just leap on you with loud cries of rejoicing is beyond me."

"You are not fucking me," I said slowly and distinctly.

"I'm not?"

"No. You're not."

"And just how do you propose to stop me?" he asked, sounding genuinely interested.

"What do you mean? I just said no."

"Did you? I didn't hear that. It sounded to me as if you said will you now fuck me."

With that he just grabbed me and dragged me into the front room, plopping down on the couch with me on his lap, face down in a well-known spanking position.

"We'll start with panties," he told me, "just to show I'm serious."

With that he flicked my dress up and pulled my panties down, ignoring my attempts to push my dress back down over my bottom. As soon as my panties reached my ankles he took off my shoes and then my panties followed them.

He pushed my dress back up clear of my bottom, moving my hands away at the same time.

"In case you're interested," he said, "I can see you right here." He demonstrated where he could see me by poking a certain tender area with a finger while I yelled and said rude things to him.

He took the zip at the back of the dress and started sliding it down. As he passed my bra he paused and unhooked it before continuing to slide down the zip. With the zip fully opened he brushed the dress of my shoulders and then eased both dress and bra down my arms despite my trying to hinder him. When he swung me back onto my feet the dress was pooled around my waist and a simple nudge was all it took to slither the rest of the way to the floor. My bra went with it, leaving me standing there totally naked and trying to cover up with a couple of hands that were way too small for the purpose.

My hands didn't cover anything for very long. He simply grabbed my wrists and held my arms apart, enjoying looking at me and ignoring my embarrassment. For my part, as well as being embarrassed, I was feeling quite strange. It was a case of oh, my god I'm naked, and he's looking at me, and he looks pleased with what he sees, and he's going to touch me, and he's going to fuck me, and what do I do, what do I do?

There was nothing much I could do but stand there and blush, giving him nasty looks.

"Being a gentleman I'll let you decided what I do next. Do you want me to start touching you all over or would you rather I just spread your legs and started fucking you?"

What sort of question was that? Where was option C, none of the above? I just looked at him. No way was I answering that.

Seeing I wasn't answering Don just laughed and pulled me back down onto his lap. "Too shy to say, uh?" he said. "Tell you what. I'll just pet you a little and you can see how you like it."

I was about to tell him no way when it dawned on me that if I did he'd probably assume I wanted him to fuck me immediately. Fucked if I spoke and groped if I didn't. How'd I get in this predicament?

His hand pushed between my legs, rubbing against my vulva. I hauled off ready to slap him into the middle of next week and he just looked at me.

"No hitting," he said quietly. "Struggle if you must but no hitting. If you start hitting I'll put you across my knee and spank you and fuck you immediately afterwards. No hitting."

Okay. No hitting it was. That didn't mean I was going to just sit there and let him manhandle me. I started twisting and wriggling, trying to get away from him.

For his part, he was laughing and holding me, his hands wandering all over me, his mouth tasting my breasts and sucking on my nipples.

I thought I had a minor victory when I managed to wriggle of Don's lap and land on the floor. Next thing I know I was wondering if that had been my idea or his. He'd followed me down onto the carpet, finishing up between my legs with his face in my groin. His hands were still playing with my breasts but now his mouth was on my vulva and his tongue was going to work. It was bad when his teeth lightly rasped against my lips but it was worse when his tongue went between them, stroking and touching me internally.

I clutched and pulled at his head but wasn't getting anywhere. Then his tongue did something inside me and the most shocking sensation raced through me. I screamed and he lifted his head and said, "Oops." Oops my Aunt Fanny. His head went back down and a few moments later the same thing happened.

"What the hell are you doing?" I shrieked and he looked up at me and gave a little shrug.

"It's not my fault," he protested. "It's just that you have a sensitive clitoris. See?" To demonstrate a finger slipped inside me and touched me and I was screaming a protest again.

"It is obvious," he said, rising up onto his knees, "that you need things to progress."

As he was speaking he was pushing down his trousers and his erection was there, ready and waiting. I was looking at it and thinking, "Yes. It's going to happen," while at the same time remembering that this was Don and he was forcing me. Talk about being in two minds.

He was pushing my legs further apart, settling down on me, ready to start. He eased my lips apart and his cock pressed against me and then started to enter me.

"Yesss," I hissed as I felt my lips close around him, followed quickly by, "No! You can't do this."

"You seem a bit ambivalent," Don said mildly. "Perhaps you'd better wait until I'm fully inside you before you decide."

That seemed reasonable at the time so I relaxed a little, only to give another scream as my virginity went by the wayside.

"Arhg, that hurt," I yelled at him. "Stop it at once."

"Relax. I said wait until I'm properly inside you. You had to expect a little pain at the start, what with losing your virginity and all that."

He was right about it only being a little pain but damned if I was going to admit that. I glared at him while at the same time concentrating on what he was doing and the way it was making me feel. Quite frankly it was marvellous. I wanted more of what was happening. I wanted it in deeper. I wanted, well, just more of whatever.

His groin finally slapped against mine and I was all, oh my god, it's happening. He's gone and done it. I'm about to get fucked good and proper and it feels wonderful.

"Okay," said Don, speaking softly while gazing into my eyes. "I'm in and you were going to decide yes or no at this stage. Do you want me to stop?"

Stop? Now? I was appalled at the very idea. He had to be kidding me. I was about to yell no, do it, damn you, when I remembered that this was Don and he was forcing me. Should I tell him to stop? I suppose I should, but would he? If I could be sure he wouldn't stop I'd tell him to and then accept it when he refused, honour satisfied. But what if he did stop? To get this far and no further? I'd have to kill him. He was just the nasty sort of person to not go ahead with his rape, damn him.

I lay there, acutely conscious of Don's cock inside me, and had nothing to say. Nothing printable, anyway.

"Tell you what," he said, still speaking softly. "I'll just rock in place a little bit and you can take your time deciding."

He might call what he started doing rocking in place a little bit. I called it 'oh my god, I'm dying'. Every little movement he made seemed to send messages to nerves I never knew I had, and they were all sitting up and taking notice. All I could do was lie there and let it happen. It wasn't until later that I realised that I was actually moving with him, pushing up to meet him when his 'rocking' meant that his cock was descending into me again.

He didn't ask again if I wanted him to stop, which was fortunate, as the answer would have been a resounding 'No. Don't you dare!', and that would have been humiliating later.

He kept on and on, sliding in and out, and I just moved with him, letting it happen. This was all I'd anticipated and more and it was wonderful. Even his hands playing with my breasts felt nice, another thing I'd never have permitted him to do if I'd had a choice.

At some stage that gentle rocking had stretched out, his cock sliding its full length fully into me and then retreating to a point where I expected it to pop loose. At that point it would stop and come sliding back in, not as a gentle re-entry but as a forceful thrust that drove it deep into me. I was giving little gasping cries as he went, a dreadful tension building up inside me.

That dreadful tension wound up too tight and broke, exploding inside me and rolling through me. I remember screaming as it happened, with Don suddenly getting a lot more urgent in what he was doing.

My climax died down and I could feel Don pressed hard against me, his cock pressed into me just as far as it could go, and I thought that I could feel it giving little twitches as it lay there. I suspect that that was the after effects of Don having his own climax.

I waited a few minutes to get my breath back and to make sure my scrambled wits were back together. Then I turned on him.

"You raped me. I can't believe you did that."

"You can't? That's unfortunate. Apparently I didn't do a good enough job. Tell you what. We'll get you cleaned up and then I'll drag you down to my bedroom and we'll start again. Maybe you'll be better able to believe it after the second time."

"You're kidding," I said, my face completely blank from the shock of it.

"Why would I kid about something like that? You definitely need your first experience to be memorable and I'll do my best to make it so, even if that means I have to try a second or even a third time."

With that he rose to his feet and pulled me up onto mine and steered me out of the front room, talking all the time.

"A nice warm shower to start with," he was saying "and after that we'll take it as it comes. We have hours in which to play, after all."

I'd get cleaned up and then I'm out of here, I decided. He wouldn't really try to do it again. Or would he? The fact that he was stripping off completely as we walked hinted very strongly of his future intentions. Say nothing, I told myself. If I say nothing, anything that happens isn't my fault. For some reason I was already starting to feel hot and bothered and expectant.

Ashson
Ashson
8,555 Followers