Frustration Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DOMann1959
DOMann1959
305 Followers

"Yet?"

"Yet," she answered determinedly. "Yes, I am planning on letting him get me knocked up. I want to play a little trick on Nelson."

"What trick?"

"I'll let him fuck me after I get pregnant and make him think it's his. But, that's not what we need to talk about. I need to tell you why we did all this."

"I'm listening," he said.

Now that the time had come, Pam felt her nerves start jumping. She twiddled her thumbs a bit as she began. "As Betty said, you let it slip that you wanted her. It happened the other night when you were practically asleep. So, I set it up so that it would happen. And it turns out that she is in love with you, so it doesn't have to be a one-time thing. She will be willing to let a regular relationship develop from it, if you want.

"I still don't see what that has to do with you wanting to catch us at it. Unless that was all for the benefit of me not being upset that you are fucking your father."

Pam paused trying to come up with the right way to approach the subject. "Think about what you just did, Vince. You had the chance of a lifetime to get with your sister. You aren't just going to throw that away, are you?"

"Of course not. I like the idea of the two of us in a relationship. I like the idea of continuing to fuck her even better."

"You're not the only one in this family to feel that way."

"Yeah. You and your father. We just said that.

I mean about their sister," Pam said.

Vince just looked dumbfounded, things not coming to light in his mind.

"Pam gave a sigh then spelled it out for him. Matty is in love with Meghan and she is in love with him and they plan to spend the rest of their lives together, living as a couple and even raise a family."

Vince's jaw dropped. For years, he had been cheating on his wife without her knowledge but in all that time he had never considered it a possibility that the word incest could ever be a part of any of their lives. Pam and he had decided to open their marriage and he thought he would be getting the better part of the deal. Then, he had the chance to be with Betty. Life seemed terrific, but now..."But, but, but..."

"Vince," Betty moved back onto his lap. Calm down, baby. It's no different than you and me."

"The raising a family is," He interjected. "What the fuck are they thinking? I can understand the wanting to be with your sister part, Meghan's a damn good-looking girl. But raising a family? Having kids? How the hell do they expect to That? What about all the things about birth defects?"

"We told you last night, love, that the birth defect angle is mostly in later generations when incest has been going on for a long time. Their risk is not that great. And as for the how? Well, they'll do that the same say as you and me. Or the same way Pam may have."

"What the hell are you talking about? Pam doesn't even have a brother. And as for you and me, you are on birth control, right?"

"Well, let's think about that," she answered. "The only guys I've been with over the last few years are those that were part of the escort service. I know better than to have sex with one of them without them using a condom so that I avoid getting some STD, thus making yours the only cock that has been inside my pussy without one except for briefly last night when Matty fucked me before unloading inside his sister. Thus, I haven't needed birth control. Oh. By the way? I'm at my most fertile today and tomorrow."

"My son fucked you?!" Vince nearly yelled as he got up off the couch and started grabbing his clothes.

"Calm down, baby," Betty tried to keep him from getting angry. "He was real nice about it all. He even pulled out when I told him to stop because I couldn't handle his size any longer. Besides. I kind of needed it. Meghan's fingers were great, and she can eat pussy like a pro. She got some really good training on that. But I was ready for the real thing. Even if it did scare the living shit out of me when I saw that monster."

"That son of a bitch!" Vince muttered as he began to dress. "I'll teach him a lesson he won't soon forget, thinking he could take advantage of my sister."

"He wasn't taking advantage of her, Vince," Pam stepped in front of him. "I was."

"What?"

"I figured I would need some leverage to get Betty to go along with this idea of me catching the two of you together. So, I set everything up so that she wouldn't be able to resist Matt and Meghan. Last night, I gave her the same herbs we used on you today." She turned to her sister-in-law. "I didn't think about pregnant."

Vince plopped back onto the couch, his mouth agape and eyes wide as the realization hit him that he had just came in his sister's completely unprotected pussy twice during her most fertile time. "Shit!" he gulped. "Sis, I'm so sorry. I didn't think. Will you forgive me?"

"Forgive you?" she said with a bit of anger in her voice. "Vince. I wanted it. I would love to have you get me pregnant and raise our child." She scooted closer to him. "I love you, you big lunk. I hope to do things exactly like we just did until I do get pregnant. Then I will get on birth control. But I want a child whether you were on birth control or not, though. Vince, you might have already gotten her with you, love."

"You mean that?"

"Of course I do. I told you the reason I never married was because you are the one I would want to have as a husband."

Vince grabbed her and drew her to him, kissing her hard. It was something he had never done before. Something he had never considered doing. Something he had fantasized about but never thought it could become a reality. As their tongues found each other's, he couldn't help but think of just how perfect her kiss felt to him. Just as much right as it was wrong.

Betty's heart soared as his tongue pressed against hers. She had wanted this since she was a teenager. Her hands went around him and tried to hold him to her tighter than he was trying to hold her to himself. She felt her eyes grow moist with the emotion of pent up love she had felt for so long and was only now able to release.

"Are you ready for round three?" she asked after the kiss finally broke.

"The kids might come home," he answered. "We shouldn't let them see us like that."

"Vince," Pam began. "I've already told you that they would be gone the rest of the day. Besides, who cares if they did catch you? After all, they were in on the plan at the start. They probably would just join in and get some practice for when they really start trying to get her pregnant in a few months."

"They're staring that early?"

"She stopped her birth control yesterday."

He sat there with a dumbfounded expression for a few moments. "So, let me see if I got this straight," he finally remarked. "Betty might or might not be pregnant with my child."

"And if I'm not, I soon will be, if I have anything to say about it," she interrupted.

"You are trying to get pregnant by someone other than me, and our kids are trying to start a family, too."

That's about it, hon," Pam answered.

"Will you at least tell me who you are choosing to try to father this child?"

"Betty giggled. "She knew the difference in the size of your dicks," she hinted.

"Whose dicks?"

"Who else's dick have I seen?" she prompted.

It took him a bit to understand what she was saying and then the shock registered on his face. "You're not only fucking your father, but you're also fucking your son? You incestuous slut."

"It didn't start that way. I only meant it to go so far. But then yesterday morning, Meghan came up with the plan to prank Nelson."

"Which means yesterday's three way with the couple was with both of your own kids. How were you supposed to do that when one of them was supposed to be in school?"

"I had her skip. It was for educational purposes, though. I had to teach her to eat pussy."

Vince picked up his phone and began texting.

"What are you doing?" Pam asked.

"Texting Meghan. I'm having her tell her brother to bring her home right now. And she's grounded for a week."

"Why?"

"She skipped school," he answered. "Don't worry. It won't be to arduous. After all her brother will be there with her, I'm sure."

"Are you going to ground me, too?"

"I should. But I need you to go out and look at houses."

"Houses?"

"If all three of you are going to be getting pregnant at the same time, we're going to need a lot more room."

"I can't believe this," Pam whined. "After all that went on this week, you did it again."

"What?"

"This all started because I was feeling so frustrated with the way you were not taking care of my needs when we were fucking. Ever since, there has been some frustration in this house one way or another. This plot was supposed to help get rid of some of it. But no, you had to say it."

"Say what?"

"You want me to look at houses. Now, it's all back again because on top of helping to plan a wedding, I have to find a new place, and dealing with realtors and finding the right place is about the most frustrating thing in the world." She gave a sigh to relieve some of the stress.

"Wedding?"

DOMann1959
DOMann1959
305 Followers