FtM Gay Gangbang

Story Info
FtM boy gets gangbanged by Daddy's friends.
1.9k words
3.78
53.7k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*All characters in this story are over 18 years old.*

"Tonight?" popped up a text on my phone.

"Yes Daddy," I quickly texted back.

I had met this man at a transgender support group, we had both been born female, but had been on testosterone for over a decade, as well as having had our breasts surgically removed. To anyone at the local gay leather bar, we looked like a regular Daddy/boy duo, with scruffy beards, black jeans, tight t-shirts showing off the silhouettes of our chiseled chests, while hiding armpit to armpit long scars. He wears a leather arm-guard on his left forearm, signalling him as the Top, but the arm-guard is hiding a huge scar where most of his skin on that arm was taken off, rolled up, and surgically attached to his groin to make a penis. I haven't had any genital surgery yet, but Daddy calls my clit a dick and tells me how huge it is when I'm super wet and turned on, even though it is small and the size barely changes.

-

"Thank you, boy," Daddy says as I hand him a beer, "anyone catching your eye?"

"The red head with the black master's cap over there, Daddy." I say looking across the bar. It's a moderate night at the bar, not too packed to have trouble moving past people, but enough guys here to provide for cruising. Daddy has a fantasy of sharing his boy, but finding someone willing to play with us is a little more challenging than for most couples.

"How about the bear over there?" He asks gesturing to a large hairy man by the billiards table.

"He's sexy," I say, "I trust whoever you pick up."

"Wait here, boy," He say, then he starts going around the bar. He talks to the men I had pointed out, while gesturing toward me in conversations, he also talks to other men. Daddy is well known and very social, so I can't tell anymore who he is trying to pick up an who he is just socializing with.

I finish my beer but keep taking sips on the empty bottle. Eventually Daddy comes back over with a huge grin on his face, "You're schedule is clear tomorrow, boy?"

"Yes Daddy," I respond.

"Good, we're going to have a lot of fun," he say, then kisses me, "go home and rest up, boy, I'll pick you up late morning, and no masturbating tonight."

With that, he hands me his empty beer bottle then walks back towards the hot red head I had pointed out earlier. I'm super turned on with the thoughts that might happen tomorrow, but quickly remember I need to leave so Daddy can make plans to surprise me. I drop the bottles in recycling and head back to my place.

-

"Clean out, wear rip-able clothes, and be ready for pick up at 11am" my phone buzzes and I glance at the text.

"Yes Daddy!" I text back and spring out of bed. I have no clue how this man has so much energy, he must have easily been up past the bar closing last night.

I hear his motorcycle pulling up outside as I'm finishing putting on my leather boots. I quickly dash outside, as it is rude to keep Daddy waiting, locking my door being me. He grins and hands me his spare helmet as I hop on the back.

I love riding on the back of his motorcycle, my arms wrapped around his waist. I have no clue where he is taking me today, but I feel secure as we ride through the city. He pulls up outside a sleezy looking hotel near the bar we were at last night. He pulls out a room card and hands it to me, he must have already checked in earlier.

"Room 124, go make yourself ready, boy, I'll be in in a few minutes." He says.

"Yes Daddy," I say, handing him my helmet and dismounting.

I find the room and go inside. Daddy's toy bag is on the bed, some towels are laid out on the floor. I know what to do. I take out the toys I want and put them on the towels, then put his bag next to the towels. I then take off my jeans and put them in his toy bag, but leave my boots on.

I hear the click of the door unlocking and turn to see Daddy entering with 3 other men. Once the door shuts, he smiles at me, I know it's time.

"Get him!" Daddy says to the men while pointing at me.

All the men spring into action coming at me. The first guy grabs me around the waist and throws me on the bed. I start struggling to get away, that's the fun part, I feel their grips tighten. Someone is untying and removing my boots. Another guy puts his knee in my back and attaches wrist cuffs on me.

"Let's move him up," the guy with the knee in my back says, "I feel a bunch of hands pushing me further forward up on the bed. Someone sits on my legs once I'm up and my boots and socks are off.

"Aaahh," I muffle as I feel someone slap the bottoms of my feet. I start trying to throw them off. The guy on my back grabs one arm and attaches the cuff to the headboard of the bed, then does the same to the other arm. My face is pressed into the mattress.

I feel cuffs being put onto my ankles. Someone grabs my face and tilts it up, I look up and see Daddy in front of me, he leans down and kisses me. "Be a good boy," He says, patting me on the cheek.

"Yes Daddy," I barely manage to say, "Ahhhhhhhh, oooo" I inhale sharply. My inner thighs are being slapped as I spread wider and wider. "Grrrrraaaaa," as I feel someone pinching my inner thigh while my ankle cuffs are attached to something off the sides of the bed.

I feel a hand grabbing the back of my head see Daddy, naked, straddling me. "Open up, boy," he says as he scoots his dick closer to me. While I know his dick is surgically constructed, it looks, feels, and tastes like any man's flacid dick. He can pump it up to get erect, but likes seeing me work for it first. Sucking a flacid dick is indeed more difficult for some reason.

He moans as he feeds his dick into my mouth and I start slurping it down. This is a mind trip for me as well, no matter how good I suck and lick his shaft, he still doesn't get hard, making me feel like I can't even suck dick properly.

I gasp as I feel a sharp metal blade on my back. Daddy has his knife out and hear and feel him cutting my shirt off. I slow down on sucking his dick, I know he can feel this and I don't want him to cut me, it's a delicate balance. He finishes by cutting off the sleeves then puts his knife away, for now.

"Mmmmmgggmhhhhhh," I muffle cry into his cock as I feel multiple hands scratching all over my back and thighs. "Mmmmaaggghhhmmmm," someone has pulled down my boxers and is spanking me.

Daddy finally rewards me by squeezing his balls gently, his dick gets slightly errect, into a semi and I pick up my pace on cock sucking. He leans far over me, pressing his cock far down my throat. I feel his knife again, this time on my ass. I freeze, just holding him there as I feel the knife slide down my inner thigh, the sound of cloth ripping, then my other thigh. He sits back, I look up at him and he holds the knife against my cheek as he pulls out of my mouth, then leans down and kisses me.

"Mmmmaaahhaahhaa" I feel someone sitting on my back, both of the bottoms of my feet are being tickled, my butt is being spanked again.

"Oooooohhh, Mmmgggghhh," I feel a finger putting lube and pressure on my butt, which Daddy takes the moment to give his balls another squeeze, making his dick almost fully errect before sliding it back into my mouth, he looks pleased at me and like he is enjoying the show of the other men using my body.

"Mmmmmmm," I feel two or is that 3 fingers in my ass, being worked in and out. Then I feel someone positioning himself on the bed between my legs, with a guy still sitting on my back, probably the one fingering me.

"Gggguuuhhmmmmm," the guy between my legs has gotten his legs under mine, straddling me, and managed to slide into my slick front hole. It feels like the guy fingering my asshole is stroking against the guy in my front hole from the inside.

I feel the fingers removed from my ass, the guy in my front hole keeps going, but I hear some commotion as the men are rearranging themselves. Daddy squeezes his balls again and becomes fully erect in my mouth as I suck him faster.

"Gggggggrrrrrraaaaahhh," I feel a dick enter my ass and start fucking me. This guy must have his ass in the other guys face or something. Daddy rubs my back and starts moaning like he is going to climax soon. All my holes are filled, I'm so turned on.

I hear a cry and feel the dick in my ass deflate slightly then pull out. Daddy grabs the hair on the back of my head bobbing me on his dick as he orgasms.

"Gggrrrmmmmmhhh," I feel more pressure on my ass and another dick goes in and starts fucking me, he leans over me and starts kissing Daddy. I feel the guy in my front hole pull out.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhmmmm," I feel a finger going into my front hole, then more fingers, then more, it feels so stretched, and he is definitely rubbing the dick of the guy in my ass from the inside.

Daddy pulls his dick out of my mouth, still completely errect eveb though I know he is done. He grabs the back of my head, pushing my face into the mattress.

"Gggrrrmmmmmmm," I think the man in my front hole has managed to get his whole fist in, it burns so much and feels super stretched out.

"Grrrmmmmmhhhhhuuaaaahhh," I feel someone rubbing my dick, I'm so turned on with two of my holes filled being worked at the same time.

"Ggggggguuuuuuaaaaaaahhhhh," I start cumming, clamping down on the guys inside me.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh," the assault on my dick won't stop as I keep cumming.

I feel the dick in my ass deflate slightly and the hand jerking off my dick finally stops. The guy in my ass carefully pulls out, then the guy in my front hole pulls out too. I'm exhaused, breathing heavily into the mattress and I hear a lot of heavy breathing around me.

I feel the cuffs being removed. Daddy takes my face into his hands and brings me up to him, kissing me.

"That was really hot, boy," he says as I curl up next to him. He motions and the other men join us as we all cuddle in a sweaty pile of hairy skin with each other.

"Thank you, Daddy!"