Fuck a Mom Club 04

Story Info
Another horny woman in need of a good shagging.
2.4k words
4.47
25.2k
35

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/29/2023
Created 11/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dnick47
dnick47
344 Followers

The ladies who formed this club designated Sunday as the day for the family. There wasn't supposed to be any sex unless the committee of matrons authorized it. After all, these women were wives and mothers and were members of various churches in the area. But rules were made to be broken, they say.

"Janet, this is Terri.

"Hiya Terri, how are you doing."

"Truth be told, not well, Janet dear."

"What's wrong?"

"Janet, I am so horny. I've been using my toys, but nothing helps. I need a stiff cock and some man goo. Please help me."

"You do know the rules about the Sunday peace rule."

"Yes, I know, but I wouldn't be calling and bothering you if I weren't beside myself with lust."

"Billy Watson is the stud on call this weekend; let me call him."

"Thank you, Janet."

The phone call ended, and all Terri could do was wait. She waited an hour or so before her doorbell rang, and Billy Watson was soon standing in her living room and was beginning to undress. Terri merely slipped off her robe, releasing her feminine charms.

"I am glad you called Mrs. Dawes because I wanted some pussy this afternoon."

"Well, I am wet, Billy, ready for your cock. But I see you are not quite ready. Let me take care of that."

In less time than it took to tell, Terri Marconi was on her knees with Billy's cock in her mouth, licking the underside as she slowly pulled it out, sucking his pole into an erection stage by stage. Reaching between his muscular legs, Terri slides into that still boyish-looking ass inserting her index finger in his anus. Young Billy jerked at the unexpected invasion.

"As I recall for our last time, Billy, you don't mind a finger in the ass, do you?"

"No, Terri, I don't. I wasn't expecting it is all."

"Good because I like violating young men's butts."

Young Billy was ecstatic trance as her finger went in and out of his ass, timed perfectly with her mouth movements up and down his cock. Soon Billy's cock was at the entire staff and ready for Terri's pussy. But it wasn't going into her pussy right away because illy had other plans for her.

Pulling his cock from her mouth, he positioned her on all fours. After getting behind her, he puts the head of his dick at the entrance of her poop hole and then pushes in until his balls hang just behind her pussy lips.

"O God, Billy, you are stretching my ass hole out, and I can feel that cock of yours almost in my throat. Billy, fuck this dirty filthy slut's ass for all you are worth."

Billy has been with her before. He knew she loved it rough and rugged. Billy had been informed about Terri's sexual idiocy by Felix, who was Terri's son, just before their first date, "My mom like you to fuck her hard and like you just using her; she doesn't like demeaning named of cursing while being fucked but she does like to hear what a good lay she is." So, even though it ran against his nature, he was pounding her mercilessly and telling her that she was one of the best fucks he had ever had.

"Fuck Terri, I am going to fill your ass with y cum. Take it, take all of it."

As his hot seed filled her ass, Terri sighed and collapsed under Billy.

"Whew, Billy, you just gave this girl a hot ride."

They lay together on the area rug in her living room: kissing and hugging.

"I am glad you came to me this afternoon, Billy."

"I am glad you called me, Terri. Do you want me to fill your pussy, too, Terri?"

"Yes, I do, but let's get into bed. This floor is hard a cold."

Billy collected their clothes and then followed her down the hall. Her ass was still dripping out his cum as it swayed right to left, then left to right. Her body was pleasingly plump but still shapely with a nice round ass. She had large breasts, but they didn't sag in the least in front; she had a large black beard covering her pussy. Topping it all off was a very handsome face which long curly, raven black hair.

After kissing, she told Billy she needed to freshen up but would be back in just a couple of minutes. The bathroom was just opposite the bed, making viewing from the bed into the toilet area easy. Terri decided it was time to tease Billy as she cleaned up her stick bottom. Leaving the door open, she took a washcloth wet with warm water and began to clean her crouch; opening her legs wide, Terri ran the cloth slowly back and forth, faking moans. Terri then turned her back to Billy, bent over, and began washing between the cheeks of her ass.

Her teasing got Billy horny and hornier, whose cock was getting stiffer and stiffer. He was beside himself as Terri performed the rinse cycle on her soapy pussy in the same seductive way she washed it.

Using her hair dryer on a low setting, she dried herself. The warm air sweeping across her clit, tickled it and aroused it, causing her juices to flow, lubricating her vagina for Billy's cock. Her next phase was to let the warm air blow across her nipples, increasing her pleasure even more. Her groin was getting wetter and wetter. When Terri finished pleasuring herself, she crossed the room slowly; she got pleasure seeing Billy stroke his cock waiting for her. Kneeling on the bed, Terri licks her lips wantonly, telling Billy,

"I've got a better hole for you, stud."

She spreads her legs wide open after she lies on the towel, "Fuck me, now, Billy, fill my cunt to overflowing."

Moving between her legs, Billy prepares to penetrate her. As he draws near, Terri guides his cock into the right hole.

"OOooo," she moans as he pushes into her, "Do you fuck your mother like this?"

"Yes, I do, and she loves it."

"I am sure she does because I love having your manhood in me, Billy."

Terri locks her muscular legs behind Billy, pushing him deeper into her body. When he pulls back, she loosens them, and when he thrusts in, she makes him in as deep as he can go. Her moans and groans grow louder and louder as the lust builds.

"William, you are such a good mother fucker. Fuck faster because I feel an orgasm building."

After increasing the pace, she stiffens, clamps down on his cock, and screams, "O FUCK!" Billy keeps fucking her, leaning down to kiss her as she comes off her high.

"Aren't you going to cum?"

"Not yet; I am enjoying this. We may keep at it for an hour or two more."

"Promises, you won't be able to last that long."

She was right because Billy felt his seed fill his balls, a telltale sign that he would fly out of him.

"I am going to cum, Terri."

"Hold it; I feel a second orgasm building. Let's do it together."

Billy was straining to hold back the flood of sperm building inside him. Fortunately, he could feel her stiffen as he pumped her. Shortly after that, she screamed again, allowing Billy to release his load into her womb.

Terri needed warm fluid, and a sense of relief filled her body. She had a profound sense of gratitude toward Billy. Her hungry pussy had just eaten and was ready for a nap. Terri pulled Billy off her placing him right beside her and his head beside her tit.

"Suck me, Billy; then I'll let you go."

His mouth took a nipple inside, licking it and sucking it dreamily. He needed a nap, and his cock was sore, so billy wasn't all that enthused about sucking her tit. Fortunately for him, her nipples were super sensitive, and Terri experienced her third orgasm of the day.

While the two lovers were oblivious to the world, Felix returned home. Terri didn't hear, "Hey, mom, I am home." When she didn't reply, Felix went looking for her. Her bedroom door was wide open, allowing Felix to see his friend humping his mother. He didn't disturb them, but when he heard Billy's groans as he unloaded into his mom, he waited a minute before sending in the doorway announcing himself.

"Felix! When did you get home?"

"A few minutes ago, I called for you, but when you didn't answer, I knew you were busy. Hiya Billy, was mom a good lay?"

"Excellent as always, Felix. What's up?"

"Nothing special spent the day with my dad, is all."

Mother injected herself with the eternal maternal concern,

"Felix, have you eaten? Are you hungry?"

"I am good for the moment, mom."

Terri was satisfied that her baby was good for the moment. Terri and Billy showered together and then dressed.

Felix answered the phone while his mother and his friend were cleaning up; when he saw Billy, he said,

"Billy, your mom wants you."

"Okay, thanks, Felix."

**********

At nearly 4:30, Billy pulls into his mother's driveway. After a few minutes,

he entered the house smell of beef stew hit his nostrils. He located the sure when he saw the stew pot was on the stove, but his mother was nowhere he could see readily.

"Hey, mom, I am home. Where are you."

"Taking a bath. Come to me."

He entered her bathroom, where he found her in the tub.

"Take your clothes off and join me."

Billy stripped in front of his mom like he had done numerous times before, but he could always see the anticipation in her eyes, waiting for him to expose his manhood. So she could suck him.

"Bring little William to his mother."

She got on her knees as her son approached the tub because she needed to suck his cock. Her right hand was on his cock, and her left cupped his balls. A skilled tongue licked around the mushroom-shaped head and across his pee exit. Any precum that came to the surface was quickly licked away by her hungry mouth. Billy's cock was pointing straight out, and his mother took the whole length into her mouth and deep-throated him.

Billy's cock was very sensitive. Who could name it after the workout it had received at Terri's home? He grimaced, trying to fight the intense wave of pain/pleasure that came close to overpowering him.

"Mom, can Felix join us?"

"I don't mind, but why?"

"I have been fucking his mother all afternoon. Her kitty is pretty raw, and he needs some pussy.

"Sure, go ahead, but tell him to hurry; my kitty is getting overheated."

Before Billy could finish eating his mom's cunt, the doorbell rang. Billy answered it, finding that Felix was waiting impatiently.

"Hey buddy, she's upstairs ready to plow. Strip down here so that the first thing she see's is your hard-ready cock staring back at her."

The boys nodded knowingly then Felix became absorbed in freeing his 8-inches of Italian sausage.

"Billy, who is it?"

"Felix, ma'am. I am on my way up."

"Hurry, I am waiting."

When our young hero enters the room, Mrs. Watson is finger fucking herself seeking relief from the sexual tension between her thighs. The sight almost caused Felix to unload his balls on the floor, but he could fold them as he crawled onto the bed and between her legs.

"Come to me, Felix," holding her arms and her legs spread open.

He paced his throbbing cock at her entrance; then he pushed in.

"Felix, what do you do to get your cock thicker and thicker? Please tell my son your secret."

"Nothing, in particular, ma'am, except fuck.ing beautiful ladies."

Felix fills her slowly. He stops every inch or so she can catch her breath before pushing more until his balls are against her ass. Looking into her eyes, he sees a combination of love and lust. But that is what happened; each of the sons gained additional mothers and mothers, additional sons.

"I love you, Mrs.Watson," he said as he leaned down and kissed her awaiting lips.

"I love you as well, Felix."

He begins the first pull back and then thrust.

"O God, child, you are such a man. Ah, it feels so otherworldly. Keep it up."

Felix was about to stop until he had unloaded her pent-up cum into this woman's womb. His mother for the week, Sarah Tillison, was absent along with her son Barrett, so Felix had to go without his Saturday fuck. And he was so very horny. They had a date on Monday, but Felix's balls were aching.

They made love very slowly before picking up speed. After 10-minutes or so, they were going at it at a pretty clip. The sounds of thigh slapping against thigh reverberated against the walls of the room. The scent of sex was thick in the air.

"I am cumming, Felix," she says just before saying, "O fuck, Felix. Tear me open with that sausage of yours. Fuck me like the slut I am."

"I feel great fucking a slut like you."

As her cunt walls closed in on his member, he plowed her steamy depths. He wanted to fuck her all night, but his mother asked him to return. One ejaculation was building; his balls were getting full, then fuller.

"Mrs. Watson, you want my life to cum inside you?"

"Inside, Felix, I want to feel your hot baby batter in me."

Then she did feel it. Felix gushed rope after rope into her womb.

"O, Felix, you are such a good husband to me."

"Mrs. Watson, you are such a good wife to me," she said to her as the last spurt left his penis.

Two sweaty, happy, and contented people lay in each other's arms. Light kisses and laughter filled their afterglow.

"Mrs. Watson, when are we scheduled to be partners again?"

"In 5 weeks," she replied, 'but there is talk about having a 'summer getaway in a month during the long Independence Day weekend. Jane Coleman has a cottage on Bluegill Lake; there are only three bedrooms, but who cares because there is plenty of floor space to fuck on."

"So, are we going to be assigned?"

"No, it will be a 'free for all.' The only rule is that sons can not have sex with their mother."

"Sounds like fun. All eight pairs together for a fun weekend of fishing, asking, and, later, shagging."

The end.

To be continued.

dnick47
dnick47
344 Followers