Fuck a Mom Club 05

Story Info
Club for horny young men and hornier mature women.
4.8k words
4.55
24.3k
26
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/29/2023
Created 11/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dnick47
dnick47
344 Followers

All person's engaging in sexual acts are a minimum of 18 years old.

This is a work of pure fiction.

***************************

It was Monday morning, and our fun-loving mothers were back in their regular careers after a raunchy weekend.

Mrs. Adam, for instance, was a no-nonsense corporate lawyer for Holly Hills Eldery Homes, Inc. She had fucked Thomas on Saturday, but it was already wearing off, and she needed more dick. On Sunday, she offered herself to her husband, who declined. That hurt her feeling immensely, so much so that the hurt was still now at her place of employment.

As she sat behind her large mahogany desk, her groin tingled, and she felt her juices flowing as thoughts of the young man's stiff rod filling her hot vagina in a few hours occupied her thinking. But now she needs someone to relieve her sexual tension, so she hit the key, linking her with her secretary.

"Millie, would you come in with my morning coffee?"

That was a code for, "I need my pussy eaten."

"How was your weekend, Millie?"

"Terrible; my slouch of a husband was drunk 99% of the time."

"How was your Emma?"

"Saturday wasn't bad. One of the young men from the Club came by to visit. My pussy was sore for the rest of the day, but that was compensated by his cum dripping out of me all morning. Sunday was like you, my piece of shit husband didn't pay me any attention to me, and even when I offered him my sopping wet pussy, he turned away in disgust."

"Why do men like that still stay married? Here let me help you with that, Emma."

Emma had begun stripping as soon as Millie entered the door, now she was feigning that she was having trouble opening one of the suspender straps attached to her garter belt., what she wanted was to feel Millie's lips on her panty-clad cunt. This is what Mille did after kneeling and kissing up Emma's right inner thigh to the thin crotch band. Even though her skin was covered, the touch of the other woman's lips and tongue sent an intense shiver all through Emma's body.

"Mercy! Millie, you just about caused me to have an orgasm."

"You are just a horny slut, boss."

"Yes. I am, Thomas is coming over to fuck me at noon, and I can hardly wait to feel his cock in me again."

"You lucky bitch. I wish I had a hard cock to look forward to."

Millie had taken her employer's panties off and then parted her legs so her tongue could lick Emma's clit.

"Millie you rug-munching whore. Ahhh, you are driving me, wild woman. Join me a Thomas for lunch and we'll make it a threesome."

After getting another breath of air, Millie answered,

"I couldn't do that."

"The heck you can not, I am ordering you: either join Thomas and me for a threesome or look for another job."

"If you put it that way, thank you for the invitation. I accept. Now, Emma, let's finish getting naked."

The last remaining items of clothing came off, and after kissing and fondling each other's bodies, they went to the chaise. Millie was slightly heavier than Emma, so she lay down first opening her legs wide for Emma's head, she lay back. Emma immediately mounted her in a 69 and opened her legs for Millie's awaiting tongue.

They had eaten other's snatches since the summer after graduation after Millie's 18th. birthday; and, yet, they were still not bored with it. Each time felt different probably because as each woman aged, the depth of their friendship grew deeper. They were bi-sexual; each woman loved getting fucked and creamed by a man, but, Emma and Millie were girlfriends with benefits and planned to be forever.

Emma licked the length of her friend's slit and Millie returned the favor except Millie liked to wiggle her tongue up her fiend/boss' cunt.

"OHoooo. Millie, you are a slut."

"I know, but I need the plastic cock inside, fuck me, something hard in my pussy."

"Wait till 1:00, baby, you'll get a hard cock. Thomas' stiff dick with satisfy us both."

The phone buzzed breaking rudely into the ladies' fun.

"Better answer it, hon."

"Okay," the secretary responded, "Good morning, Emma Asam's Office. Millie speaking.

There was a pause, then,

"Of course sir, I'll inform her," Another pause, " expect her out of the meeting momentarily and I'll be sure she calls you immediately, Mr. Danvers."

"What did he want, Millie."

"I think he wants to fuck you. There was a lot of stress in his voice."

"O shit, we'd better clean up. By the way, do you still have that lube, my pussy is going to need it?"

"Sure, after I am dressed I'll get it from my desk, Emma."

Both women rushed their teeth and gargled, swiping the pussy juice off their mouths, legs, and pussies. After brushing out their hair, re-applying their makeup, donning fresh panties, and after Millie lubed Emma's vagina the pair of women were ready to face the world.

After calling her immediate supervisor, Emma gives her right-hand girl a sly look,

"I'll be back in an hour or so."

"Have fun."

**********

Charlie Danvers' office was just down the hall from Emma's but even that short walk was enough for Emma to conjure up a picture of Charlie's impressive tool. He had 10" of a stiff shaft, a cock head the size of a ping-pong ball, and, usually, copious amounts of jizz. She was getting moist just thinking of it.

Once in the front office, Emma addressed' Charlie's secretary,

"Horny as heck again, Sue."

"He tried to screw the keyhole, Em."

"I better go in before he triest the electric pencil sharpener."

Both women giggle, and Sue releases the electric lock for Emma. Once inside Emma heard the lock click and now Emma's pussy was in for a wild ride.

"Hi, Charlie," Emma said cheerfully, "Are we going to talk business or fuck?"

"Fuck, woman, fuck."

Like many overtaxed executives, Charlie had an alcove just off his main area where he could rest his weary mind by laying down on a chaise lounge and, where, usually twice a week, he could fuck Emma.

After nearly twenty years of cheating o their spouses, The amorous pair had the routine down pat. It began with Emma stripping in front of Charlie. Watching his crouch develop a huge bulge thrilled her to no end.

From Charlie's perspective, his arousal was all her fault. He adored looking at her face, with each outer garment she removed, the lust built in him exponentially. But when she removed her top exposing those stuffed cups, it nearly drove him mad in part because he knew that she'd turn around allowing him to unhook her.

Each time the bra loosed, he slid his hands along her sides to let other tits escape the confines of the cups. Emma's tits always felt soft and warm. By this time, her nipples were elongated and turgid, very sensitive to his fingers pulling on them, and as we has driving her lust to the point of no return, he began kissing both sides of the neck alternately pushing her over the edge.

"Charlie, fuck me. push your hard cock into me and fill me. I need you, Charlie. I need you to fuck me."

Now she was ready. So her turned her around and after hooking his thumbs beneath the elastic, he pulled her wet panties off her ass. After parting her legs, he would kiss up each thigh up to her cameltoe ravishing it with one searing hot kiss after another. The scent of her womanhood intoxicated him and its taste drove him to lunacy.

By this time, if she denied, he'd force her. But, there was no need for that because now her mantra was, "Charlie, fuck me, please fuck me."

When he stood up to kiss her once she was naked, Emma's focus was completely absorbed by feeling his stiff cock against her belly. She wanted it in her belly not outside and he had to be naked.

Even as they kissed, she began stripping as one button after the other came open exposing the manly chest. The jacket and the tie had been long gone by now so when the last button was opened and his suspender straps taken from his shoulders, she could latch her lips onto his nipples.

His groans could be heard throughout the entire building. His excitement was in part because his sensitive nipples were sent shock after shock throughout his body as she sucked them; and in part because, by this time, she had his cock in her hand slowly stroking him and massaging her engorged head.

"Dam, Emma, you are a sex-crazed slut. Come on let's stop playing and fuck."

"No, I am going to taste your seed first. You didn't take me with you last week, so I am hungry to savor your man cream."

After saying that, she pulled his shoes off and had him step out of his pants and then step out of his briefs. With his manhood exposed, Emma could get to work.

His hairy balls were the first to revive attention. Cupping them in her soft hand, she licked his entire sac before sucking on each one individually. By the way, he tensed up, she was certain her manifestations were having the desired effect.

"Motherfucker, woman. You are going to kill me one of these days."

When she releases a nut, she looked up and replied,

"You've been saying that for the last twenty years. Hasn't happened yet; you perverted bastard. Fucking another man's wife."

"I wouldn't be fucking you if you weren't begging for it, slut."

She was tempted to bite his shaft just to show him who was in charge, but thought better of it; rather, when Emma saw his precum leaking out of his pee hole, she just had to lick it off and clean his man tool before allowing him to penetrate her.

They always fuck bareback, right from the beginning when he interviewed her for the position. They screwed so often that when she became pregnant, Emma worried about who the father was: Charlie or her husband. It was with great relief for her that she discovered that the child's DNA pointed to he husband as the father.

Now lying on her back, and with legs wide open, she awaited the touch of the cock's head against her opening. It wasn't long in coming. She watched him mount her and then the gentle pressure at the opening. Finally, the minor discomfort when the ping-pong ball pushed its way in. An involuntary deep sigh emitted from her lips. Then as he slowly opened her vagina and long "Ooo" until all ten inches were in. The French kissed before he began sliding it in and out of her.

Emma loved how Charlie and the boys in the "Fuck a Mom Club" mated with her. They were loving and slow to begin kissing her intermittently as they plowed her. How they were considerate enough to stimulate her into an orgasm, and how they were gentle and warm to her in the afterglow. They were 180 degrees out from the way her husband fucked her when he fucked her.

The sexual tension was building with each stroke and withdrawal. The massaging of her most intimate self by his erect penis felt so satisfying as she lay there. It felt the same even when he took her from behind or in some other position, or when she rode his pole, the experience was still the same

With her tension building up, she told her lover to fuck her harder and faster. Charlie complied, and the sound of flesh slapping against flesh echoed in the room. Additionally, Charlie's whole office was filled with the scent of sex. Their gentiles were covered with pussy juice as both neared orgasm.

"Charlie, I am just about there."

"I am as well Emma. Inside or out?"

"Have I ever told you to cover me with cum? Inside, like always." Emma gently scolded.

Her legs had been wrapped around him for some time, but now she was really pushing him deeper into her as the moment of release was quickly approaching. Then! There it was. A tsunami of pleasure overwhelmed her and her body responded with her vagina convulsing, her torso nearly leaping off the chaise, and her mind in overload. But she was not so much out of it to be unaware the string after string of Charlie's baby batter was filling her sex from top to bottom.

A fatigued Charlie let his flaccid cock slide out which brought a rope of cum with it when he dismounted her.

"Emma," he said, "we've had a lot of great fucks but that one has to rank in the top ten."

"Top five, Charlie."

"I won't argue that point dear."

He rolled over to kiss her and he parted her legs with his knee. She yielded and he shoved two fingers in her after a couple of finger thrusts, he asked her,

"Emma, are you ready for the second round?"

"Only if I control it, Charlie."

"Mount me, cowgirl."

His pole was already erect, so after straddling his hips and aligning it with her hole, Emma impaled herself and began to fuck him.

There was also a round three but not a round four. Our heroine was fucked out and so was the stud. After resting a bit, they prepared for the rest of the business day.

"Charlie, maybe if Nancy screwed another man it might open her up more. Sometimes a woman just desires another man's cock in her."

Charlie went into deep thought about the idea. She might like it but how would he feel about seeing another man's cock sliding in and out of his wife. Still, he could master his feeling and she might ht love it.

"Okay, I'll talk it over with her. Do you have anyone in mind?"

"Yes, Steven, my younger son. He's just turned eighteen and he needs experience with a mature woman."

"Sounds good to me, a young cock might appeal to her. I'll talk to her about it and get back to you."

**********

When Millie saw her boss return with heels in hand rather than on her feet, she knew that Charlie had fucked her well. Yes, she had the well fucked look on her.

Emma retreated into her office where she took out a pair of fresh panties and a panty liner to catch the dripping of Charlie's cum.

"So, how was it, Emma?" Millie asked.

"Great as always. I am going to take you along so we can have a hot threesome."

"All talk, Emma, all talk."

"No, it is not. Charlie told me that soon there would be a meeting of all the Holly Hills Homes in Chicago. I am required to be there and you will be with me. Charlie is taking his secretary Sue and he hopes that he'll finally break down her moral scruples so she'll let him fuck her. He expects me to help and I expect you to help me. Well, make her Bi if she isn't already."

"You are Jezebel, Emma."

"I never hear you complain about the sensual adventures I've led you into, have I? Dace the truth Mellie, you are as much of a slut as I am. You've probably already enjoyed being a horny insatiable slut."

Millie responded by giving her boss/girlfriend the raspberries.

When the clock struck 12:45, the two women walked down the b.lock and into the lobby of the "Open Arms" hotel. Then they took the elevator to the 6th. the floor where they exited to find room 634. Once in front of the door, Emma punched the code and the door opened.

The scene that met their eyes was Thomas sitting on the couch with his backpack on the floor beside him. When he saw Emma Adams, he rose to greet and kiss her. As they kissed, his hand w" went to her breast and her hand went to his crouch. But before Thomas got too excited, Emma broke away,

"Thomas, this is my very best friend, Millie. We've been friends since elementary school and now she works for me as a legal secretary."

"It is my pleasure to meet you, Millie."

Being the gallant gentleman he is, Thomas kissed her hand which sent Millie's heart into a flutter and also moistened her pussy. But, his act of chivalry made her feel special and warmed her heart toward Thomas.

Thomas, for his part, was taken with Emma immediately. He decided that if offered the opportunity, he would mate with her. Pairing the two was exactly wh Emma had in mind and she wanted to watch them join into each other especially she wanted to see Thomas inseminate Millie.

"Thomas, Millie's husband ignores her. She desperately needs a man."

Thomas didn't answer directly but indirectly. He led Millie to the bed and laid her in. Once beside her, they kissed each putting a tongue into the mouth of the other. soon their hands were exploring each other's bodies and the clothes were shed.

Emma was pleasuring herself as she sat on a chair opposite the two lovers. She was leaning back with her legs wide open. The clit was being massaged between two of her fingers while the free hand was pulling on her nipples. If there wasn't a towel beneath her ass, her juices would have ruined the upholstered chair.

On the bed, Thomas' cock was in Millie's mouth and his head was right up in Millie's crouch lapping up the copious juices the vagina was secreting. He loved how she tasted and even though his tongue was getting tired, he didn't want to miss out on any of the sweet nectar being offered him.

Millie was also savoring Thomas' precum. His cock was bumping against her tonsils and her tongue was licking the base of his cock. She was moaning with his tool in her mouth which created quite a sensation for Thomas.

Millie let his cock fall from her mouth so she asks him to stop playing and begin fucking. Those were the words he was to hear. After lifting her off him, he mounted her and after aligning his cock pushed in. Millie gasped at the intrusion of a stiff cock into her vagina but after the initial surprise, the feel of his member opening her walls felt like heaven to her. When all nine-plus inches were embedded in her, he asked if she was ready. Millie nodded yes but asked him to go slow because she hasn't been with a man in a while. He tenderly told her he would be gentle and then slowly pulled back before thrusting back in.

Millie's mind was aflame with the thought that after three years she was finally being fucked. She pouted her lips for a kiss and her lover responded with a deep lust-filled kiss. After that Millie made up her mind that anything Thomas wanted her, she avails herself. e's such a wonderful cock.

It wasn't long before Mllie retrieved all her lost skills She counters his thrust, squeezed his cock periodically, rotated her hips, and talked dirty enough to spur him on but not gross enough to turn him off. She used to be known as a very hot piece of ass, and she was intent on regaining that ranking.

After about fifteen minutes, both were ready to climax.

"Fuck me faster and harder, Thomas, give this whore what she craves: hot man cream inside her hot twat."

She locked him in. When he let it fly, it was going from his balls into her womb.

Thomas grunted and moaned then grunted pressing his growing tight to her, then the swimmers were released. When the first splash filled her, Millie exhaled deeply she was having such enjoyment. Especially since she was in the middle of her cycle and they were mating unprotected. Maybe this time she get to become a mother. All her friends were, and she felt left out.

Thomas felt relieved after the last rope of jizz left his balls. He looked down at her and was taken to the look of pleasure and contentment written on her face. He was falling in love. So it was with tenderness and compassion that she kissed her one final time as this deflated cock slipped out of her.

"Come, Millie, our lunch hour is about over. We need to clean up and dressed."

Emma saw that she wanted to stay so Thomas could take her again, but business was business.

"I am so sorry Millie, but we have to go. I'll give him your phone number, okay?"

Millie nodded yes as she rolled off the bed. Both women showered and dressed but Millie left off her panties. Thomas' cum was leaking down her thigh as they walked down the street. They made it back to the office Neith woman spoke to the other, except for necessary business duties, for the rest of the day. Millie, though, was still horny. Thomas' cock enflamed her pussy. If anything the furnace between her legs was hotter after fucking the young man than before.

Emma noticed her friend's discomfort. So she dialed her youngest son to see if he was in the mood for a hot piece of ass.

"Hey, Mom," came the upbeat voice of her eldest son.

dnick47
dnick47
344 Followers
12