Fuck a Mom Club 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is your brother there?"

"Sure. Hey Steve, it's our mom on the phone for you."

"Hi, mom."

"Would you like to have some hot sex tonight?'

"Sure, who? You?"

"No, not me but Millie."

"Yeah, sure, she's hot but do you think she'll want a kid like me to make love to her?"

"I am positive she will, Honey, so get some rest honey, you'll need it."

"Okay, mom. Are you sure she's let me fuck her?"

"There is no doubt in my mind, baby, so get ready."

"Can I use some of dad's condoms?"

"No my dear, she's going to want to feel your jizz in her. Also, I want you boys to Chou's and buy a family meal for six. We'll be home at 7:00 so have it ready."

Emma got up and walked into Millie's office.

"Het kiddo, how about coming home with me for dinner and a night screwing my son Steven?"

"Thank, but no thanks. I am sure Steven wouldn't care to lay with an old woman like me."

"He just asked me if I thought that would let him claim you?"

"You are lying," Millie retorted.

"I am not lying. He's dreamed about having you for a long time now. "He's had a crush on you for a couple of years now. So, now that he's eighteen, he can realize his dream."

Millie shook her head and then finally said,

"I've always liked Steven. So I'll see if what you say is true, or if you are setting us up."

"You'll see, skeptic."

**********

At 6:45, the boys hear their mother's car pull into the drive.

Steven goes to the window and tells his brother that it is their mom and Auntie Millie.

Once the women were in the house, Emma tells Steven to take Millie's bag to the guest bedroom and then tells them both that Auntie and she were going to freshen up before dining.

Before coming back down, both women reach up their skirts and remove their panties.

After dinner the four of them retreat into the family room settling themselves in front of the TV.

"Steven dear," Millie says, "run up to my room and bring down the VHS tape I left on the dresser."

"Millie," Emma ask her friend, "you didn't bring one of those films, did you?"

"I did bring one, yes."

"How could you?!"

"What are they going to find out that they don't already, Emma?"

The perplexed mother couldn't think of anything that her boys would find out about her that they didn't already know, so with resignation she says,

"Okay my sons, but remember, your mother was young once too. Roll it.

"Also, let us get comfortable. Steven, take all of Auntie's clothes off."

He had never stripped a woman before so he was nervous.

Millie whispered in his ear,

"It is okay dear. Let auntie help you. First, unzip my dress."

When he finished pulling the zipper down, Millie whispered in his ear,

"Steven, do you want to have sex with me?"

"Yes, I do Auntie Millie. I want to be inside you. Don't you want me to?"

"Yes I do want us to make love, but I needed to see if your mother put you up to this. I am going to do with you what I've wanted to do for so long."

She kissed him, but it was not the usual peck on the cheek. No, it was a grow grown-up kiss. Millie drove her tongue into the young man's mouth. When she broke the kiss, she had Steven sit on a chair and she sat on his lap. A naked mother was already sitting on the lap of her naked son.

Steven pushed the button and the movie began to roll. It was a homemade film and it was poorly done plus there was no sound but both young gentlemen were quick to pick out their mother from among a group of teenagers at a pool party and she was drunk.

"We had just finished our freshman year at college my sons and this was our blowing-off-steam party."

Millie whispered into Steven's ear,

"If your cock slips in, just enjoy. Don't fret."

She positioned her opening over Steven's cock which was semi-erect. Emma was now impaled on her eldest's cock, but they were not fucking, the mother was just enjoying having her boy's cock inside her.

A young man with shoulder-length blonde hair approached the young Emma. The boys were transfixed when they saw him pull down his trunks but they both gasped when they saw their mother move her head to suck him off. The camera moved to the side making it obvious that Emma had the man's cock in her mouth but when the camera went up for a moment, the boys couldn't believe that it was their pious Uncle Ben who was being sucked.

"I'll be dammed," the eldest blurted out.

"Language!" was all Emma needed to say to restore order.

A little later they saw the same man get between Emma's legs and begin to pump her. They were going at it until they saw him stiffen so he could unload in their mother.

The film ended after that

Steven had moved Millie to the couch where he climbed between her legs and when she heard her friend gasp, she knew that her baby had penetrated her friend. When she saw him pumping her, it was apparent that Milie was being fucked.

Emma sent her eldest away blue balled, and she felt bad that she couldn't relieve him. The thought that one of her sons was now having sex with her life-long friend, was a little much to take in. She knew that he had taken other women, but this was in the realm of the surreal. The little girl she skipped rope with and played jacks with was now, as a grown woman, working her best to receive Steven's sperm. She couldn't please herself right now. So she just lay there waiting for the lovers to go to bed. Her alarm woke her with a jolt. At first, even her bedroom felt strange but a knock at her door set things aright.

In the next bedroom, Millie was offering her twat to Steven's morning wood. Her mind drifted to last night during which young Steven had claimed her four times and had given her at least a dozen orgasms this morning he was bringing her to another and he did as he spilled his sperm into her.

**********

A refreshed Millie made her way to the kitchen

"From the look on your face, I see that it is not even necessary to ask," Emma told her friend, "I am going to loan you my son Steven, so you can enroll in the "Fuck a Mom Club". Also, consider this house as your home. You can stay a night, a week, a month, or a year even longer. FYI, my eldest also wants to get into your panties."

After sighing, Emma also tells Millie,

"We've got a lot of sex facing us, my dearest girlfriend."

To be continued

12