Fuck Buddies Pt. 01

Story Info
About a young gay sissy who has a sister as a fuck buddy.
1.4k words
4.12
20k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,349 Followers

Fuck Buddies Part 1

By Anal Slave

Let me start out telling you a little about me. I started out at the age of 18, sucking cock. It was my own,

I can remember the first time I had that feeling in my balls and my young ass tasted my first shot of semen, at first I didn't know what had happen. I thought I had discovered something, nobody knew.

I feel in love with the taste right from the start. When I shot that first load in my mouth my cock slipped out and I had more sperm on my face than in my mouth. My mother was knocking at the door and asking if everything was alright.

I was so out of breath I barely was able to tell her everything was alright. I scooped up the remaining cum and licked my fingers clean. I didn't mind the sperm all thick and lumpy, but the smell kind of turned me off.

I got curious and started looking up things on the internet. One of the first things I noticed was my cock was a lot bigger than most cocks that was on there. My cock was so much bigger I was beginning to think I was a freak.

Only thing I could find about giving yourself a blowjob was in the gay section. Up until that time I thought everybody could suck their dick. I was learning young and fast.

And I was sucking myself off more and more. I could get 3 inches of the shaft in my mouth, and it was getting more and more comfortable. Every time I was alone I would have my cock out sucking on it. I got real good at it and I would never spill a drop.

After a year of exploring different techniques I was able to suck myself standing up in the bathroom. I was getting more and more brave, taking a lot of chances of getting caught. Sometimes I would get loud and catch myself.

Then one morning my step-sister opened my door and I was in the bed sucking on my morning boner, getting a shot of juice before I got up. I don't know how long she watched me, but just as I was tasting my first shot of sperm.

I looked over and saw her. I pulled my hard prick out of my mouth and cum shot across the room and some of it landed on her hand. I ducked under the covers and didn't know what to do.

She pulled the covers back and exposed my still hard cum covered cock. My sisters name is Kim, and I begged her not to tell mom what she saw. She than showed me my cum on her hand, and lifted it up to her mouth and licked it clean.

She then said don't tell mom that I tasted your cum you bad boy. She then turned around and blew me a kiss as she left my room. I got up and went to school thinking about her all day.

When we got home they was a note on the table from our mom telling us that she would call us later, and that she had to go to Aunt Martha's house. I went up to my room with the intension of sucking myself off. I locked the door and started enjoying myself, when the door opened and Kim was standing there buck naked.

She had a dildo in her hand, and you could tell by her swelled up pussy lips she had been masturbating. She told me that she couldn't stop fucking herself today after what she seen that morning.

She wanted me to suck myself off while she watched and masturbated. She laid back on the bed and spread her legs and started rubbing herself. I was bashful at first, and had a hard time staying hard.

Until I looked over at Kim, and she had a 9 inch dildo wedged all the way up her. She told me how she had been fucking my father for years, how she gave my dad a blowjob every Friday after payday.

That my Dad's cock was just as big as mine. She was blowing my mind with all this talk, I thought our family was like the Brady Bunch. Here I am sucking my cock while my step-sister fucks herself, and tells you she fucking and sucking your Dad.

Just as I started to cum, Kim ask me to keep the cum in my mouth. She wanted to share it, she called it snowballing. I had shot a large amount of semen in my mouth.

When I take a load of cum I always get some on the tip of my tongue and lick my lips. I love the way it feels when it starts drying out. And you have cum glazed lips.

I started thinking about my Dad fucking Kim. I got up and I started kissing Kim, feeding her my cum and her sucking on my cum covered tongue. It felt weird kissing your sister like that.

After we swapped the spunk back and forth till they wasn't any left, she wanted to lay there and snuggle. My sister is two years older than me, and to come to find out she was quit a little whore.

As she began to tell me about herself she guided my face down to her cunt. The closest pussy I ever had was finger fucking my girl friend one time. And now my step-sister is grinding my face into her very wet cunt.

The phone rang, it was my mom calling. And she ended up staying at Aunt Martha's house for 3 days. Kim and I got to know each other in them 3 days. My Dad didn't get home to 6:30 PM each night.

So me and my step-sister ended up exploring sex, and her teaching me how to treat a women. She ended up taking my virginity. And she took my big cock right up in her, as she would tell me about fucking my Dad the night before.

She was fucking me all day and sleeping in the same bed and fucking my Dad at night, whenever mom was out of town. One morning Dad went to work and I went and got in the bed with her.

We were snuggling and I started working my way down to her pussy. Licking across her stomach. And when I got to her pussy I just dove in.

I didn't know it, but my father had just emptied a big load of cum in her. And I was eating it out. At first I tried to resist but she clamped her thighs down around my face, and I sucked up all of my father's cum out of her.

It was the first time I had ever tasted another man's cum. Kind of crazy it was my father's. After I licked her clean and she cum 2 or 3 times. We finally got up and took a shower.

She explained to me, that I was to fill her up with cum right before my Dad gets home. And then leave the house for a while. She wanted to give my Dad a treat.

She said it made her horny. Knowing it was his son's sperm and him not knowing it. She then informed me that my father can suck his cock and that he loved the taste of cum also.

Kind of like father like son. My step-sister was so crazy. She told me how she would fuck my father's friends and let them cum in a condom then she would bring them home and feed them to my Dad.

I told her I wanted to get in on that. She told me that if I sucked her pussy just right, she would take me somewhere that I could suck all the cocks I wanted. She called it glory holes.

Not only did I suck her pussy, I licked and sucked on her asshole. All I could think about was cock, and when there is cock there is cum.

And that's my sweet reward, the reason I love to suck cock. The creamy nectar of life. She took me down to a adult bookstore Kim went in the back room with the owner and when she came back she was wiping semen off her lips.

She gave me a big kiss and shared his cum with me. She had just sucked him off for a free deluxe booth. My beautiful step-sister was my first Fuck Buddie.

Just wait for Part 2. My first time at a glory hole. If this story made you cum Vote and taste it. Leave me a comment.

Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,349 Followers