Backseat Step-Family

Story Info
Stepsister finds creative ways to distract stepbrother.
22.5k words
4.67
168.6k
386
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: Stepsister finds creative ways to distract stepbrother on road trip.

Note 1: Thanks to Breezy for yet another wicked idea... and a fun new twist on the basic backseat trope.

Note 2: This is a Summer Lovin' Story Contest 2023 story so please vote.

Note 3: Thanks to Tex Beethoven for editing.

Note 4: Tex would like to thank Breezy for teaching him the endearment 'boo'. (And so would LeAnn.)

Backseat Step-Family

"Aaron, we just have to take this trip together," Dad said to me desperately. But also tentatively, since he was well aware of what a painful emotional struggle it would be for me.

"I know, I know," I said, but just thinking about it was sending me into a tailspin of anxieties, and was bringing back memories and negative associations I'd been struggling with for years.

"I know it won't be easy, boo," my stepmom LeAnn added, "but Nicki and I can sit with you for the entire drive if you wish."

"I'd like that, thanks," I said, admiring my black stepmom in a dress that didn't... or actually couldn't possibly minimize her 40DD breasts. (I'd once snuck into her room and peeked at her bra size... I know... a bit perverted, but I just had to know.)

"Would that help?" Dad asked.

"Maybe," I replied dubiously, as I also admired her great legs in her nylons. Both my stepmom and my stepsister wore nylons almost every day. In truth, I didn't even know I had a thing for nylons, since almost nobody wore them that I was aware of, until they moved in. And now they always walked around in their nylon-clad feet, with their toenails always painted, and for reasons I didn't understand, their legs and feet in pantyhose kept making my dick go hard.

"I'm sure we can find ways to keep our boy distracted," my stepmom said with her usual sly smile.

"So you'll go?" Dad asked, this time sounding a bit hopeful.

I looked at my stepmom, checked out her huge breasts, glanced down at her toenails (they were painted purple this time, and covered in sheer mocha-coloured nylons), and I wondered if she'd wear them on our long drive. Even though she wore them every day, even during a recent heatwave, I couldn't fathom her wearing them throughout a long drive from Albuquerque, New Mexico to Destin, Florida. And I certainly couldn't ask her to... but endless opportunities to slyly perv on her legs in nylons throughout the trip would likely keep me distracted.

"I promise I'll be there for you," LeAnn promised, coming towards me... her voluptuous cleavage leading the way. "And this is our last chance as a new family to go on a road trip together, before you and Nicki go off to college in the fall."

"I know," I admitted. She was now standing right in front of me.

Nicki, who'd been silent so far, swung one leg over the other as she played on her phone, unknowingly distracting me with her black nylons and red painted toenails. My stepsister of six months was unbelievably hot. Like an eleven out of ten hot! She said, "I'll do whatever I can to help, as well."

I glanced over to her, and she wiggled her perfectly manicured toes, as if she knew my eyes would be drawn to them... which they were.

"See, son? We'll all pitch in throughout the entire trip to keep you from getting too anxious," Dad said.

"Aaron," my stepmother said, taking my hands, her cleavage now all I could look at, but she didn't seem to mind. She had to know it was impossible for me to keep my eyes off of her seemingly bottomless valley of dark flesh. "I promise that Nicki and I will make sure you're comfortable for the entire drive. And one or the other of us will sit with you for the entire time."

"Or we can even both sit with you," Nicki added. "Stepdad will need to pay attention to the highway, so he won't be much fun."

"Okay," I said, the idea of sitting between these ebony beauties was making my already hard dick... it was often hard ever since they'd moved in... flinch.

"That's great!" LeAnn said excitedly, and she wrapped her arms around me and gave me one of her patented hugs, where her huge breasts squished against me... making my hard dick flinch again... and this time... embarrassingly... right against her leg! I prayed she wouldn't notice my erection.

"Son, that is great," Dad agreed.

"Sweet," Nicki added.

"So we have a plan," my stepmother affirmed, with her perfume enveloping me and enhancing the sexy stimulation she was inadvertently giving me.

"I guess," I said, with a lot less confidence and excitement than everyone else was showing. My stepmom released me from her strong, cushiony clutches.

"Aaron," she said, looking me in the eyes, "trust me. You need this trip. I promise it will be therapeutic for you. And we'll all be on hand to help you to overcome your PTSD."

"I just know I'll have some anxiety attacks," I said honestly. In fact I was starting to have one right now just from thinking about getting one.

"Come here," LeAnn said, wrapping me back up in her motherly arms. She always reacted quickly whenever I had one of these anxiety attacks.

Being wrapped in her comforting cocoon always managed to calm me down... and it wasn't just because of her voluptuous breasts and sexy legs... no, she just had a magical way about her of disarming my anxieties almost as soon as they emerged.

"Just breathe," she coaxed, with my face almost planting itself in her valley of flesh. Her perfume was stronger now. Was it possible that she sprayed perfume between her breasts?

I did breathe, inhaling her sensual perfume, and my panic attack faded away swiftly.

"Thanks. I feel better now," I said after about forty seconds.

"Anytime, boo," she said softly. She gave me one more squeeze before releasing me again.

"Thanks," I repeated, glancing down to see her pretty toes in the sheer nylon, before looking at my Dad. "Okay, I'll come along."

"Okay, son," Dad grinned happily.

We celebrated my momentous decision by Dad and LeAnn going and getting us some ice cream from Dairy Queen... now called DQ... my favourite.

I sat down on the couch at the opposite end from Nicki, and started watching Jeopardy, which had begun a few minutes ago.

I answered some of the questions quickly and correctly, since being a contestant on Jeopardy was one of my dream goals. I also contemplated our upcoming trip. Why had I agreed to come along? There was no way I could possibly go through with that without falling prey to my panic attacks, and then I'd start acting crazy! But I had great difficulty in refusing my curvy, sexy stepmom anything she asked of me.

Now you're probably thinking how pathetic I must be to get anxiety attacks just from the thought of riding in a car for countless hours. Well, seven years ago, when I was eleven, I was riding in our car while my mother was driving, and we got into a terrible accident and my mother didn't survive. I actually watched my mother dying, while I was lying helplessly in the backseat with a broken leg, a concussion, and some minor injuries. Ever since then I've struggled to be inside a car without freaking out... especially on a highway... where she had lost control of the car on an invisible patch of black ice, and we had rolled completely over, three full times.

Oddly, I can take a bus comfortably, which is how I'd gotten to and from school for the past seven years. I could also ride in an airplane (I think, I haven't tried). But just getting into a car always got me flashing back to seven years ago... flashbacks with the image of my Mom looking into my eyes as she took her last breath... flashbacks to the day everything had changed.

Nicki interrupted my musings by sliding closer to me on the couch and asking sympathetically, "Do you think you actually can endure this trip without having those panic attacks?"

"I don't know," I said. My anxiety was rising again.

"Is one starting up right now?" she asked, noticing me starting to tremble.

"I think so," I said.

"I'm so sorry! Here, rub my feet," she said, swinging her nylon-clad feet into my lap.

"What? Why?" I asked. Her amazing legs had suddenly appeared on top of mine, and her skirt was hiked up so high that I could see she wasn't wearing pantyhose, but thigh-high stockings. I could even see the lace tops!

"Try distracting yourself by massaging my feet," she said, wiggling her toes right in front of me... my dick hardening underneath her feet.

"Um, okay," I said, surprised by her suggestion, but excited to be touching those sheer nylons.

"Don't pretend you don't want to do this, bro," she said, as I started massaging her left foot.

"Pardon?" I asked. The nylons were super silky sheer and soft.

"As if you're not obsessed with Mom's and my nylon-clad legs and feet," she accused.

"I am not," I said, likely too quickly to be credible.

"Riiiiiiight," she drawled at length, and she settled her other foot down onto my hard dick. "And if you don't have a nylon obsession, then why are you so hard right now?"

"I'm always hard," I said with a groan. Shocked by this very unexpected sexual touching. I defended, "I'm an eighteen-year-old guy."

"But touching me through my stocking seems to have distracted you from the panic attack you were starting to have," Nicki pointed out, as I greedily massaged her entire sole.

"I guess it did," I admitted, realizing that massaging her silky sheer foot had indeed calmed down the anxiety that had been rising inside me.

"Yeah! Lurking behind your borderline psychosis is just a horny pervert," she teased... like she found it amusing.

"Says the gal rubbing her stepbrother's dick with her foot," I pointed out, as she moved her free foot ever so slowly up and down my raging hard-on.

"Says the guy with a hard-on from checking out his stepmom and stepsister's tits, legs, and feet," she countered.

"Like I said, I'm always hard," I defended. I kept massaging her foot, and her free foot kept rubbing my dick.

"And my mother and I always wear nylons," she shot back. "Coincidence? I think not."

"Fine. I like nylons," I shrugged. "I didn't even know I did before you and your Mom moved into the house."

"There it is, then," she grinned. She entrusted her other foot to my hands, and I happily grasped it and began massaging.

"Your feet... in nylons... actually do distract me," I admitted.

"Then having my very own live-in foot fetish masseur will be nice."

"Really?" I asked, this intimate interaction was definitely inappropriate for a stepbrother and stepsister. But whatever... I'd take her up on this any time she offered... with or without her foot rubbing my dick.

"Yes, really," she said. She began rubbing my dick a bit more aggressively.

"W-w-what are you doing?" I stammered.

"Just helping my baby brother out," she said in a sexy, seductive tone.

I was about to come in my pants! Her foot rubbing my dick and her tone were making my balls bubble. I always hated when she called me her baby brother... just because she was six weeks older than I was.

"Oh, God," I groaned. I tried to hold it in, but it was no use... and I spewed a load in my underwear!

"That was quick," she chuckled. She continued rubbing my dick, while I continued coming and coming!

"I'm so sorry!" I apologized, although I wasn't certain what I was apologizing for, even while I kept oozing more cum into my underwear.

"Don't be sorry. I'm sure you can reload quickly," she smiled companionably.

Just then, the front door opened. She quickly swung her feet away, gave my dick a quick squeeze (with her hand this time), and whispered, assessing my seven-inch dick, "Maybe you're really my big brother." She then quickly returned to where she'd been sitting before the surreal foot job I'd just received.

It wasn't even five seconds later, when our parents came in with the ice cream. My stepmom came over and handed me my hot chocolate sundae, glancing down at my crotch. I assumed she noticed the quarter-sized wet spot... which I was now noticing for the first time.

She didn't say anything, but she gave me just the slightest smirk, before she sauntered away... giving me a great look at her legs from behind... and I noticed for the first time that her nylons had a seam up the back... which for some reason enhanced their sexiness.

During the next three weeks, nothing like that ever happened again, and I assumed it wouldn't ever happen again... even though I unloaded quite a few loads from replaying our encounter in my head over and over again.

Not to mention, I was able to listen to my Dad having sex with LeAnn on multiple occasions, while my sweet and motherly stepmom morphed into a nasty, verbal slut. The filth that flew out of her mouth was hotter than any porn flick I'd ever watched, like: "Oh, yes! Give me that big white dick! Pound my black pussy! Fill me up with that fucking huge white dick! Shoot that load all over my face! Pound my asshole!" and, "Oh, fuck yes! Fill my asshole with your creamy cum!"

Faced with all this evidence that my stepmom was a nasty three-hole slut behind her pretty, sexy, sweet exterior enhanced my utter fascination and obsession with her... leading to my spewing many loads while I imagined giving my virginity to my Dad's wife! I knew it was sick... very, very sick... but every time my dick got hard, or I listened to them fucking, that was the fantasy that always popped into my head. Although sometimes it was my stepsister instead... which was still sick, but not as sick as fantasizing about fucking my Dad's wife!

Which led us all to the long, two-day drive that forever changed our lives....

.....

Wanting to get an early start, it was 7:00 in the morning as we headed out to the car to begin our road trip... two long days on various highways... my anxiety was already peaking at a new high. There was no way I could handle this trip! Just looking at the Range Rover from the outside, was sending anxiety shooting through me.

Dad asked, as he stacked three suitcases in the backseat, "You okay?"

"I don't know," I answered, staring at the car as if it was a cobra ready to strike, and I was a terrified, spellbound mouse.

"He'll be okay," Nicki said, arriving in a short plaid skirt, tan nylons, and a white blouse. "I'll make sure of it."

Magically, my dick hardened in my shorts.

My stepmother followed Nicki out of the house a moment later, wearing a poppy-covered sundress and her trademark mocha-coloured nylons. Her dress, just like all her dresses, didn't do much to de-emphasize her voluptuous tits.

"Ready, Aaron?" LeAnn asked, coming up to me.

"As ready as I'll ever be," I replied, my anxiety dissipating as I admired my stepsister and my stepmom... two perfect distractions... and both of them were... insanely?... wearing nylons on a day when it was already a hundred degrees. And since we lived in Albuquerque, we'd be heading through half of Texas today, and into the Deep South tomorrow!

"That's good, boo," she said, giving me a big hug. "Nicki will make sure to keep you relaxed."

"Okay," I said.

"Like she did that evening a few weeks ago," she added, before letting go of me.

What did she mean by that? What did she know? My eyes went wide at the possibility that she knew how I'd gotten that wet spot in my pants. And if she meant what I thought she did, she was implying that her daughter was about to distract me by playing with my dick! Again!

"You're rather overdressed for a road trip, honey," Dad observed.

"You don't like?" LeAnn asked.

"No, no, no! I certainly don't mean that! You know how much I love your fashion sense," he said. "It's just really hot today."

"And I like to look hot," she said, doing a 360º twirl, her dress sailing up just far enough to reveal a quick flash of her pantyhose-clad ass.

"You definitely do, honey," Dad said, wrapping his arms around her. "Always."

"Enough, you two," Nicki complained. "It's way too hot out here... let's get in the car and crank up the air conditioner!"

"Your chariot awaits, milady," Dad said gallantly. He went around to the passenger door and opened it for his bride of six months.

"Why, thank you, gentle sir," she said with a gracious smile as she stepped inside.

Nicki climbed into the backseat. She was stuck in the middle, since those three suitcases were hogging the right third of the bench seat in the back. She patted the seat beside her, right behind my Dad... which was rather inconvenient for my long legs, even though our Range Rover was considered a luxury SUV. Fortunately, my stockbroker Dad could afford to buy just about anything he wanted.

I took a deep breath... admiring my stepsister's sexy legs in their tan nylons with a shiny glean... and... quickly, before I could change my mind... I got into a car for the first time in years!

"There you go," LeAnn said with her usual buoyant outlook, looking at me approvingly.

Dad got into the car, fastened his seat belt, which made me hurriedly do mine too, and he pulled away from the curb without saying a word... giving me nary a chance to change my mind.

I took a deep breath, and as the car started moving, I found my anxiety zooming from zero to sixty in a heartbeat... I could actually feel my pounding heartbeat!

Nicki took my hand, placed it on her nylon-clad leg, and whispered, "Relax, big brother."

She then moved my hand up and down her left leg slowly and smoothly. The sheer, silky nylon... the softness... the warmth of her thigh... her hand on mine... had my anxiety calming back down in another heartbeat.

LeAnn looked back... glanced down to see my hand on her daughter's leg... smiled... nodded... and asked, "How you doing, boo?"

"O...kay," I said, taking a deep, shuddery breath between the two syllables, as I enjoyed the sensations my hand was capturing from Nicki's soft, silken legs.

"That's good," my stepmother said, continuing to look into my eyes, and also at my hand slowly moving up and down her daughter's nylon-clad leg. And she seemed to approve of my caressing her daughter's nylon-clad legs, "Just let yourself relax, boo."

"Okay," I repeated. My stepmom's words and her support, mixed with the silky sensations of my stepsister's silky sheer stockings, had me calming right down.

"You're being so brave, boo," LeAnn said, continuing to talk soothingly to me while the car started up after stopping for a red light.

"Yes, so brave," Nicki purred into my ear, her hot breath making a chill go up my spine... a wicked contrast between hot and cold.

"You doing okay back there, son?" Dad asked as he drove. It was then, as my hand strayed slightly beneath my stepsister's skirt, that I decided I was happy to be sitting behind him... so he couldn't see precisely what was keeping me calm.

"I am, actually," I said, rather surprised. Although I was still tightly controlling my breathing, my stepsister indicated with a smile and a nod that it was perfectly okay for me to reach my hand under her dress... and she actually guided my hand further up... while my stepmother watched... obviously continuing to approve.

"That's great, son," he said, his tone filled with relief and happiness. "It's so great."

"Yes, he's a very brave man," LeAnn agreed, as she watched my hand wandering higher and higher up her daughter's leg.

"So brave," Nicki added. Her hot breath made me tremble as she stopped my hand just a couple of inches away from her pussy... and my entire hand was now hidden beneath her skirt.