Fuck Buddies with Privileges Ch. 01

Story Info
Smelly Tuxedo - Kinky Bridesmaid.
4.6k words
4.71
15k
26
0

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smelly Tuxedo-June 13

I was walking through the mall late on a Sunday afternoon in June, headed for the formal wear store to turn in the crumpled rented tuxedo that I was carrying in a brown paper grocery bag. Head down, not sure I was headed in the right direction, trying to shake off the lingering effects of too much alcohol the night before; way too much alcohol the night before.

"Are you going to run over me without even stopping to say hello," came a somehow familiar voice from a woman who was standing about 10 inches from my face when I finally stopped and looked at her.

"Allison, Allison Caroll is my name, remember me? Your name is Brad Marks and we went to college together at State, you look like shit and it smells like someone peed on whatever is in that nasty looking bag you are carrying."

"Allie, good to see you," I said with a feeble attempt at a cheerful voice. "It's a tuxedo in the bag and it is possible I peed in my pants, or maybe somebody else peed on me. It was a hell of a wedding reception and there are parts of it that I either don't remember or choose to forget."

She put her hands on her hips and gave me a head to toe visual exam with her hands. "If you are headed to the formalwear store you are going the wrong direction." With that she took me by the arm, turned me around and led me to Bonobos Formals in the opposite direction. The young girl at Bonobos took the bag with a disgusted look on her face and announced that she was going to the back room to check to see if everything was there. She returned much too soon and announced that everything was in order and quickly handed me a receipt. I didn't mention that the last time I saw the cummerbund was while a girl was wearing is as an ill fitting bra, and the black tie that had come with the tux, I was not about to tell her where it had been.

"So how have you been, other than drunk in a rented tuxedo" asked Allie as we walked out of the store. "Actually you don't smell so bad, you must have cleaned up after your night of debauchery. Was it anybody I know who got married?"

"It was the daughter of the senior partner of the firm I work for. I was wearing a tuxedo because it was a black tie event and all the men were wearing tuxedos."

She gave me a raised eyebrow look and said, "you must be doing well, second year out of law school and the senior partner invites you to his daughter's wedding."

"That's what I thought when the invitation came, but apparently I was invited because a bridesmaid who was the bride's best friend needed a man to accompany her once the party got going."

"So it may have been the bride's BFF who pissed on your tuxedo, is that your story?"

"It is entirely possible, and it wouldn't have been the kinkiest thing she did between the time we left the reception late last night and when she got in a cab to go home a couple hours ago."

"Kinky huh? It sounds like you may have found the woman of every man's dreams, are you going to see her again?"

"Please," I begged, "don't make me think. My brain isn't functioning right and before I consider where I stand with bridesmaid-gone-wild I should be thinking about whether I still have a job, surely someone saw me getting a blow job on the veranda at the country club and that happened before we got really warmed up."

Allie led me to a coffee shop and sat me down while she went to get espressos for both of us. By the time she returned I had come to my senses enough to appreciate the situation. Allison is a beautiful girl who I hardly knew in college and who I have not seen in six years. She stopped me to say hello as I was stumbling through a mall, and 10 minutes later we are on the verge of discussing my wild overnight experience with a kinky bridesmaid.

"So Allie, how have you been, what have you been up to, what is going on in your life?" I said when she returned.

We spent the next hour catching up with each other and with the friends we had in common. She is an accountant with a large firm with offices in the western suburbs. I work for a downtown law firm. Both of us are very career focused, neither has a regular boy friend or girl friend and neither are seriously looking. She made a few jokes about me and the kinky bridesmaid and she skillfully changed the subject when I mentioned that seemed only fair that since she had seen the seedy side of my private life, that she should share some of her own nasty stories.

Allie gave me a ride back to the country club to retrieve my car. We had already exchanged contact information and agreed to meet the next weekend. I cautioned her that she might get a lecherous look from the valet when he returned with my car. He looked a lot like the same valet who walked by the night before and caught us in the act with the bridesmaid's gown pulled up above her waist, her ass on the hood of my BMW, and me pumping into her with my pants around my ankles.

Without a word Allie walked up to the car, examined the hood, then turned to me and said, "you should clean those ass prints off before you go to work tomorrow." She gave the valet and me a knowing wink, got in her car and drove away.

**********

On Wednesday I sent her an email:

Allie,

I was just checking out some options about what we could do on Saturday. My firm has great tickets at the ball park, there is a game on Saturday and nobody has claimed them yet, or I know a couple good clubs with outstanding music, or dinner and a movie? What do you think?

Brad

Ten minutes later I got this email back:

Brad,

I haven't been called Allie since college, I prefer to be called Allison now. It is thoughtful of you to suggest some options, but I have something else in mind. I'll be working all day Saturday, getting home around 6:00 and I will be hungry. Pick me up at 7:00 and we will get something to eat, a big juicy steak sounds good. We can chat over dinner and if everything goes ok we will get a bottle of wine and go back to my place to see what happens.

Allison

My response:

Allison,

I like the way you think, pick you up at 7:00.

Brad

**********

At 6:59 I stopped in front of the address she had given me, before I could get out of the car she opened the door and hopped in. I'm not a foodie, but I know what I like, I took her to Big Jack's, my favorite steak house. With most foods, when it tastes right the customer credits the chef, but with beef when everything is perfect the credit goes to the steer, not the chef. I disagree. The grade can be prime or select, the animal can be corn fed or grass fed, the breed can be Angus, Hereford or Santa Gertrudis, if it isn't cooked properly it isn't good. Jack's sister Agnes is in charge of the kitchen, she has been overseeing the kitchen at Big Jack's for 40 years and she knows what she is doing. She is an old style cook, no propane torch or sous vide cooker in her kitchen, just generations of know how. The outer edge of the prime rib was crisp and salty; perfect. The inside was maximum juicy; perfect temperature.

The food was outstanding, but Allison doesn't talk much when she is eating. When she finished eating she was ready to talk. She explained that for her, work matters most. She had no interest in a relationship that would in any way distract her from her job. What she wanted for the foreseeable future was to work hard, get promotions, start her own company and make a name for herself in the corporate world.

"So why are we here? Other than you are hungry?" I asked. "You know I feel the same way about working, I don't have much time for anything else and I'm not even close to getting into a serious relationship with you are anyone."

"Sometimes I think I'm missing the mommy gene. I just have no interest in marriage and family, I can't imagine that I will ever change. But just because I don't have the mommy gene doesn't mean I don't have the horny gene."

"Am I being interviewed for the job of fuck buddy," I asked, "because if I am I want you to know that I'm interested and available."

"I can set all thoughts of sex aside and not even think about it for weeks," she said, "but eventually the feeling returns and I need to do something about it. I'm looking for a man who is not too needy and demanding of my time, but on the occasion that I need him, I would really need him."

"So if I were to accept this job you would want me on call 24/7, it that right? And what did I do to earn consideration for this most pleasurable job?"

With a nasty smile she said, "I've been driven to distraction all week, spending way too much time thinking about you and the drunken, kinky bridesmaid. I see ass prints on car hoods in my dreams. I'm dying to hear more about what other kinky things the two of you did. I could find other men to help out if you are sometimes otherwise occupied. Would you like me to do that and then tell you all about my kinky encounters?"

"Allison, there is something I should tell you."

"Oh no, what is it?" she said in alarm.

"Right now I have a seriously hard cock just thinking about you, and I think I'm forgetting to breath."

"Good," she said with relief, "because I'm sitting here in a puddle of pussy juice and I'm having a little trouble catching my breath myself."

I had bought the wine earlier, it was in the car, traffic was heavy and the trip back to her condo was not as quick as I would have liked. On the way she asked if I had heard from the bridesmaid. I explained that bridesmaid had called and mentioned that she needed to stop by and bring my clothes back. When she left she was wearing my running shorts and my t-shirt, with her gown stuffed in the hanger bag that my tuxedo came in. She also left a strapless bra behind, I suggested to Allison that it might fit her. "Can't wait try it on," she said.

While we were slowly making our way on the cross town freeway she talked more about what she had in mind. She said she hasn't always been so bold, it was Allie who was afraid to ask for what she wanted. She is now Allison and when Allison is in the mood to have sex she isn't afraid to ask. She hasn't been with more or less men that most girls her age. She has always been reserved and conservative in love making, but sometimes she just wants a good fuck. There are times she wants to be even more adventurous, freaky and kinky is not out of the question. The bridesmaid adventure was a major turn on for her because that is the girl she is going to become. When the mood strikes her and an attractive man is available, she intends to lead him out to a parking lot, lift her skirt and spread her legs.

"It is an incredible, cock-hardening turn on for me when you are so direct," I said. "When you finish with your parking lot lover, slap him on the ass and tell him he can go, then call me and tell me all the juicy details."

"Deal." She quickly replied, "and what if I ask you come and join me for another round?"

"Does sloppy seconds quality as kinky? I would love nothing more than to have you describe the look and feel of cum oozing out of your cunt. Could you send a picture? And despite the impression you may have gotten when we talked last week, I don't spend every weekend involved in wild sexual encounters. In fact I don't get laid nearly as often as I would like. I'm totally wrapped up with work and trying to succeed in a competitive and nasty environment."

"So you didn't lose your job over the public blow job at the reception?" she asked.

"A law firm is a lot like a frat house," I replied, "partners were stopping by my office and shaking my hand, congratulating me and giving me pats on the back. Creepy old men were reminiscing about getting public blow jobs long ago. If it had been a young women lawyer who was giving a blow job, she probably would have been permanently kicked off the partner track, or worse. I was afraid I might get fired, but as it turns out I impressed the senior partners. I'm also more than a little disgusted by the frat house response. I'm working my way up, but I don't intend to spend all my life swapping stories with the boys at the club."

With that she unbuckled her seat belt, leaned over and gave me a kiss on the cheek and a firm crouch grab, then said, "you are getting closer to getting laid with just about everything you say." Then she leaned over, open my pants, pulled out my cock and began licking and stroking. I don't know if it was fortunate or unfortunate, but at about that time we passed the accident that had traffic backed up and within a few minutes were pulling up to her condo.

As soon as we got into her condo she turned and came into my arms and we kissed deeply, then we did it again and again, deep and passionate. She pulled away and said, "my breath must smell like prime rib and pre-cum, let me go freshen up, be right back."

I looked around and noticed that the condo was nice but somewhat stark and plain. Nothing on the walls, what little furniture there was looked like Ikea, the only books on the shelf were business related, the refrigerator was nearly empty. I opened a bottle of wine and poured two glasses. Deciding to just go for it, I took off my shirt to make sure she saw my chest and abdominal muscles. I spent a lot of time in a gym to look like this, might as well show off a little. Then I got cold feet and dribbled some wine on my shirt so I had an excuse for removing it if she came out and screamed at me for getting undressed.

She was naked. Not a stitch on when she returned, and she looked great. Allison is almost as tall as me, probably 5'10" or so, full and perky breasts, flat stomach, a neatly trimmed landing strip above her pussy, and a perfect round ass, and legs that seemed to go on forever. She spun around to give me the show before walking up to me and rubbing her hands across my chest before pressing those perfect breasts against my chest, we kissed passionately.

"Have you ever sucked a cock in your kitchen?" I asked.

No.

"What about that dining table? Ever been fucked on top of the table?"

No.

"What about that sofa?"

Yes.

"Show me, tell me, I want to hear all about it."

She walked over to the sofa and leaned over the arm with her butt up and legs spread, I could see the glistening wetness in her pussy.

"He was a nice guy, a little too gentle as a lover, too needy. He was big and tall, broad shoulders and muscular, big cock. He pushed me over like this, grabbed my hips with those giant hands and pushed his cock into me in one long stroke."

Her hand moved to her pussy and she started rubbing her clit. After only a few minutes she was talking in short urgent grunts. "Pounded me hard. Deep. Big hands. Using my fingers. Pushing back at him. Wanted it harder. Fuck me. Big dick. Fuck my cunt. Yes. Cumming." It was exactly at that point that her first orgasm started. . . and went on and on and on. I didn't time it, I just stood there in happy shocked amazement, the orgasm must have lasted two minutes. She was thrashing, jerking, shaking, yelling every dirty word imaginable and she kept rubbing her clit at an incredible pace. First orgasm of the night, self induced, I didn't even touch her and it was the most intensive orgasm I had ever seen.

Finally she stopped, or I should really say the pace of moaning and pussy convulsions slowed down, I've learned that Allison doesn't really stop between orgasms, she just slows down a bit. I walked up behind her put, my hands on her hips and pushed my cock forward between her legs. She was amazingly slippery wet. I slid past her pussy and pushed against her fingers that were resting on her clit. I pulled back and pushed forward again a couple times, not penetrating her, just sliding my cock through the wonderful sloppy wetness and across her clit. She put finger pressure on the bottom side of my cock, pushing me hard against her clit and grunted "do that."

I wasn't inside her, but it felt awesome and I started pumping forward, never penetrating, just sliding between her legs. All the while her fingers were massaging the sensitive spot on the underside of my cock. After several minutes I was about to blow into her hand when she started another massive orgasm. In the middle of all the squeezing, jerking and shaking she pushed my cock up into her pussy which was extremely slippery and wet but still clutching like a strong hand squeezing. I was pretty much just hanging on, wondering if any woman ever passed out or died from an overly intense orgasm.

Finally her orgasm came to a conclusion. The first thing she said was "did I squirt on you?"

"'Squirt?' you mean it gets even more intense?" I asked.

"Sometimes I make a big mess," she said.

She turned around and sat on the sofa, legs spread. The nerd in me was drawing pie charts in my head. On the first chart the total time for cock inserted in pussy for all the women I've ever had sex with amounts to about 98% of the chart, time spent in the women having an orgasm is 2%. On the pie chart titled Allison the total insertion time is about 2% of the chart and the duration of orgasm time is 98% of the total. I had never felt like more of an alpha stud in my life, in reality I had done almost nothing, but it was an incredible feeling to have my cock buried in a woman who was having such an intense climax.

I got on my knees in front of her, my hands on her ass, preparing to dine and thinking about what I was going to do to make her squirt.

"Tell me more about the kinky bridesmaid first," she requested.

I described that we were on my bed, I think all the blankets and sheets had been kicked off and we were on the bare mattress at the time. I was on my back and she was riding me, sitting straight up and facing my feet, my cock buried in her pussy. She was holding her bra by the end of a strap and swinging it around like a cowboy with a lasso, yelling giddy up and whoopee. "You're a stud horse, try to buck me off," she said. I gave her a hell of a ride, but she hung on.

When she tired of that she leaned over, reached down between her legs and grabbed my balls in her hand. She told me to put my finger in her ass so I got my middle finger covered with saliva and started to insert it in her ass. At the same time she pushed her finger up my ass and started bouncing hard on my cock. She touched the right spot and in only about 10 seconds I was shooting cum up into her. It wasn't just that I came so quickly, it felt like I was totally drained when I finished.

"We are going to do that sometime," Allison said, "but right now I want you to eat my pussy."

Feeling a slight need to take control of the situation I kissed her deeply first, a long lingering kiss with continuously aggressive tongue activity by both of us. Kissing my way down her neck and chest I focused on her nipples which brought soft moans. As I rolled a nipple between my lips she pushed her chest into my face and pulled the back of my head into her. Her hips were moving seemingly on their own when I pulled away and kissed my way across her flat stomach and down between her legs.

I avoided going directly to the prize and licked and kissed the insides of her legs first, the juice had been oozing out of her pussy and she tasted great.

"Stop teasing me, you bastard," she yelled. I kept licking my way up and around her pussy without actually sliding my tongue between her slippery lips. All the while her hands were on the back of my head, trying to direct me to her clit. The first tongue slide between her pussy lips, headed up to her clit was painfully and pleasurably slow for her as she began humping her hips into my face.

In one quick motion I inserted two fingers into her pussy and began clicking my tongue around and over her clit. Instantly it escalated into an all out assault on her pleasure with me licking madly and pounding fingers deep into her as she bucked and orgasmed. With palm up and fingers bent I found the trigger that set her off into a firehose quality squirt against my chin and chest. I was determined to hang on and keep her orgasm going for as long as possible when she smacked me in the forehead with the palm of her hand and pushed me away. From inches away I watched her pussy clenching and convulsing over and over, her moans has stopped and she seemed to be holding her breath.

12